PDA

View Full Version : My birthday

BluesClues
12-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Ok my birthday is coming up on the 20th. I will be 22!!!! :yay:

For my birthday I want to have a get together at the restaraunt Bahama Breeze on Barrett Parkway in Kennesaw. If anyone is interested in going please hit me up and let me know. I have to let the manager know ahead of time how many people will be showing up so we can sit outside on the porch around the fire place.

Sammich
12-06-2006, 12:15 PM
chk ur 4sale thread..

HvyArms
12-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Aww man, so now I gotta give you Birthday licks. Thats whats good:goodjob:

VegetaRules
12-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Bump for another Capricorn!! lol My birthday's on the 30th.lol....Vegeta

BluesClues
12-06-2006, 12:32 PM
Nope I am a Sagitarrius! :yes:

HvyArms
12-06-2006, 12:33 PM
Bump for another Capricorn!! lol My birthday's on the 30th.lol....Vegeta

Why are you giggling so much?

BluesClues
12-06-2006, 12:33 PM
^^^ lol

VegetaRules
12-06-2006, 12:37 PM
Nope I am a Sagitarrius! :yes:

LOL ha, then bump retracted!!:goodjob: ....Vegeta...P.S Capricorn > all lol:D

TeeJay
12-06-2006, 12:38 PM
~waits for thread to turn racist~

VegetaRules
12-06-2006, 12:38 PM
Why are you giggling so much?

Stop flirting, I'm taken!:yes: LMAO....Vegeta

VegetaRules
12-06-2006, 12:39 PM
~waits for thread to turn racist~

Boy you's nutty! lol....Vegeta

HvyArms
LOL ha, then bump retracted!!:goodjob: ....Vegeta...P.S Capricorn > all lol:D

...I dont trust this one

TeeJay
Boy you's nutty! lol....Vegeta
its bound to happen :yes:

HvyArms
Stop flirting, I'm taken!:yes: LMAO....Vegeta

You're a woman?

VegetaRules
12-06-2006, 12:41 PM
...I dont trust this one

Hmm, I'd trust you even less, following me, quoting me in PINK!!:gay: hmmm, & you wonder bout me? lol :cry: :goodjob: ...Vegeta

TeeJay
12-06-2006, 12:41 PM
hell nah

HvyArms
12-06-2006, 12:42 PM
....what the hell is going on? I feel like I'm being taken somewhere I'm not prepared to go.

VegetaRules
12-06-2006, 12:42 PM
You're a woman?

LMAO OMG, dude, are you okay? I was assuming you were being funny, so I was being sarcastic, but I see, that attempt slid by you. LMAO So no, I am not a woman, I'm a dude, check the profile.lol

P.S I LOL, because I'm a upbeat guy, keeps me from goin out of my mind sometimes.lol....Vegeta

VegetaRules
12-06-2006, 12:45 PM
Oh it's also doen to make sure people who don't know me don't get the wrong idea. Thinking I'm taking shyt seriously, or being funny. So you " LOL" to let them know it's all good. Reps for you anyhow, being this is our 1st encounter on the boards.lol:goodjob: ....Vegeta

BluesClues
12-06-2006, 12:45 PM
Ummmm what the hell is going on in my thread? I just want some people to come to my birthday gathering. I guess I will just have to stick to pm's. This method didn't work out too well

VegetaRules
12-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Ummmm what the hell is going on in my thread? I just want some people to come to my birthday gathering. I guess I will just have to stick to pm's. This method didn't work out too well

We aren't tripping hon. It's kool, do yo thang....Vegeta

TeeJay
12-06-2006, 12:47 PM
inside peanut butter, outside jelly

TeeJay
12-06-2006, 12:48 PM
pg 2 and its not racist yet?? hmmm

WHITEPOWER!!!

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 12:50 PM
pg 2 and its not racist yet?? hmmm

NO, BUT...

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/31/1.jpg

BluesClues
12-06-2006, 12:52 PM
TeeJay please shut the hell up and leave

Tasuki_Civic
12-06-2006, 12:53 PM
sounds fun Jamese

HvyArms
12-06-2006, 12:53 PM

Some guy who says he laughs so that he go out of his mind and me asking about birthday licks.

BluesClues
12-06-2006, 12:54 PM
Damnit. No one has told me if they want to go or not

HvyArms
12-06-2006, 12:55 PM
Tasuki, no offense homie, but your sig kinda looks like a dude. I could be wrong, I dont be all up on guys like that, but it kinda looks like a mans mouth with lipstick on. No?

TeeJay
12-06-2006, 12:55 PM
NO, BUT...

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/31/1.jpg
:lmfao:

TeeJay
12-06-2006, 12:56 PM
TeeJay please shut the hell up and leave
:rolleyes:

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Tasuki, no offense homie, but your sig kinda looks like a dude. I could be wrong, I dont be all up on guys like that, but it kinda looks like a mans mouth with lipstick on. No?

OMG TEEJAY ARE YOU SEEIN THIS SHIT?!? :gay: :gay: :idb:

TeeJay
12-06-2006, 12:57 PM
OMG TEEJAY ARE YOU SEEIN THIS SHIT?!? :gay: :gay: :idb:
unfortunately, yes. i think ill take bluesclues advice and leave

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 12:59 PM
ME TOO.. I WAS GONNA THINK ABOUT GOIN (I WASNT GONNA GO, BUT I WAS GONNA AT LEAST THINK ABOUT IT) NOW ITS JUST TOO GAY IN HERE, PEACE OUT

TeeJay
12-06-2006, 01:00 PM
lATER, TJ.

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 01:01 PM
LATER, TF.

Tasuki_Civic
12-06-2006, 01:07 PM

sweetheat if those lips remind you of a man that means :gay:

Tasuki_Civic
12-06-2006, 01:08 PM
well i dont mind going ...i would like to celebrate your birthday.....im sure ahmonrah is going as well. so you have 2 pple right there

TeeJay
12-06-2006, 01:09 PM
FINKLE AND EINHORN, IN IT TOGETHER...HOW?? WHY??

HvyArms
12-06-2006, 01:20 PM
TF and TJ, I KNOW you two Ernie and Bert ass fools arent implying that I'm gay. Let me know

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 01:21 PM
TEEJAY I THOUGHT THE PLAN WAS THAT WE WERE LEAVING, TRYNA SNEAK IN HERE ON THE SLY HUH... IM ONTO YOUR GAME

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 01:21 PM
:WRITES IN NOTEPAD: TEEJAY IS A SNEAKY BASTARD. I'M ONTO HIS GAME

TeeJay
12-06-2006, 01:22 PM
TF and TJ, I KNOW you two Ernie and Bert ass fools arent implying that I'm gay. Let me know
if the shoe fits, wear it man. just remember, Jesus still loves you...well maybe not

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 01:27 PM
PROBLY NOT, JESUS DIDNT DO ANYTHING FOR HOMOS.. HEY MAN ALL IM SAYIN IS YOU SURE TALK A LOTTA GAY TALK FOR A SUPPOSED ALLEGED HETERO, WHATS UP MAN, WANNA TALK ABOUT IT?? AND DONT COMPARE ME TO FUCKIN STRINGED UP FELT PUPPETS, WHATS UP W/ THAT SHIT

HvyArms
12-06-2006, 01:47 PM
Im not really worried about whether or not Jesus loves me, I kinda just pray directly to God so...yeah

HvyArms
12-06-2006, 01:47 PM
PROBLY NOT, JESUS DIDNT DO ANYTHING FOR HOMOS.. HEY MAN ALL IM SAYIN IS YOU SURE TALK A LOTTA GAY TALK FOR A SUPPOSED ALLEGED HETERO, WHATS UP MAN, WANNA TALK ABOUT IT?? AND DONT COMPARE ME TO FUCKIN STRINGED UP FELT PUPPETS, WHATS UP W/ THAT SHIT

You started it ernie

BluesClues
12-06-2006, 01:48 PM
Take that damn gay talk out of my thread. I do not care to read this bullshit and nonsense you are posting.

HvyArms
12-06-2006, 01:51 PM
Take that damn gay talk out of my thread. I do not care to read this bullshit and nonsense you are posting.

Hey, no cursing in the thread!

TeeJay
12-06-2006, 01:53 PM
thread of the day right here

BluesClues
12-06-2006, 01:53 PM
It's my fucking thread about my fucking birthday and I do whatever the fuck I want to do!

Ran
12-06-2006, 01:54 PM
Imma try to make it. :)

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 01:54 PM
HAHA HEY HVY EVEN BLUES IS CALLIN YOU A GAYFER.. HELL NAW

HvyArms
12-06-2006, 01:55 PM
She didnt call me gay you faggot

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 01:56 PM
BASICALLY SHE SAID TAKE THE GAY TALK OUTTA HERE, SORRY MAN BUT LOOKS LIKE THE SHOE FITS HOMEBOY.. BEAT IT :D

BluesClues
12-06-2006, 01:57 PM
Imma try to make it. :)Well I hope you do because so far I only have 3 people: Jesse, Divina, and Rashad. Joselyn said she will try. I am waiting on Ren's response. I have to think of other people to invite

BluesClues
12-06-2006, 01:57 PM
HAHA HEY HVY EVEN BLUES IS CALLIN YOU A GAYFER.. HELL NAWNo I wasn't. I was telling you all to take the gay talk out of here

§treet_§peed
12-06-2006, 01:59 PM
have fun woman...in all of your JDM TyTeNesS

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 02:00 PM
No I wasn't. I was telling you all to take the gay talk out of here

UP YOURS WE CAN TALK HOWEVER WE FEEL, ESPECIALLY HVY - WE HAVE TO MAKE HIS KIND WELCOME HERE IA TAKES ON ALL WALKS OF LIFE EVEN THOSE IN HIS COMMIUNITY, HOW DARE YOU DOWNTALK HIM

BluesClues
12-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Shut up Ricky!

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 02:02 PM
LOL GEEZ HOW BOUT RELAX FOR A CHANGE, YOU ARE ALWAYS SO UPTIGHT, GET ON THAT GREY GOOSE AND LET LOOSE GIRL

HvyArms
12-06-2006, 02:03 PM
BASICALLY SHE SAID TAKE THE GAY TALK OUTTA HERE, SORRY MAN BUT LOOKS LIKE THE SHOE FITS HOMEBOY.. BEAT IT :D

booooo. Im not leavin.

HvyArms
12-06-2006, 02:05 PM
UP YOURS WE CAN TALK HOWEVER WE FEEL, ESPECIALLY HVY - WE HAVE TO MAKE HIS KIND WELCOME HERE IA TAKES ON ALL WALKS OF LIFE EVEN THOSE IN HIS COMMIUNITY, HOW DARE YOU DOWNTALK HIM

You dont have to make me welcome, Im gangster, I make myself welcome fool. Kick up my chucks and relax where the hells I please. yup...uhuh...Im hungry

BluesClues
12-07-2006, 11:07 AM
Ok, so now I have 5 people that have confirmed: Divina (tsuki civic), Rashad (ahmonrah), Jesse (BTEC), Con, and Chris (Seymor 222). I am waiting on Wayne (Eg Bter), Joselyn (Slowlybtgnu), and Ren to confirm. If anyone else is interested hit me up. The more the merrier (sp?)

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-07-2006, 11:11 AM
well happy early burfday..

BluesClues
12-07-2006, 11:12 AM
Thanks

BluesClues
12-07-2006, 11:20 AM
I can now add Tracy to the list. Anyone else?

SLOWLYbtngU
12-07-2006, 05:23 PM
I'll be there! :)

BluesClues
12-08-2006, 07:02 PM
I'll be there! :)
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!:D :yay:

BluesClues
12-08-2006, 07:03 PM
I now have 8 people going. Anyone else?

The Yousef
12-08-2006, 11:49 PM
me.

BluesClues
12-18-2006, 11:21 AM
^^^Cool. Come on by!

thinkfast®
12-18-2006, 11:32 AM
OMG HERE COME JAMESE AND PULLIN BACK LAME-O THREADS

BluesClues
12-18-2006, 11:53 AM
This is not a lame thread. If it is the reason would be you

thinkfast®
12-18-2006, 11:57 AM
:yawn:

BluesClues
12-18-2006, 12:02 PM
Shut up Ricky. You are just jealous I didn't invite you

thinkfast®
12-18-2006, 01:27 PM
YEA THATS IT. I HAVE NOTHIN BETTER TO DO THEN GO TO LAME-O IA BIRTHDAY PARTIES

LOL

BluesClues
12-19-2006, 11:26 AM
YEA THATS IT. I HAVE NOTHIN BETTER TO DO THEN GO TO LAME-O IA BIRTHDAY PARTIES

LOL

It's not a birthday party just a small get together with the cool people of IA and people I like and who like me back :tongue1:

thinkfast®
12-19-2006, 11:30 AM
LOL WELCOME TO LAST WEEK GIRL

HAVE FUN AT YOUR SMALL GET TOGETHER

XOXO

BluesClues
12-19-2006, 11:32 AM
Thanks

HvyArms
12-19-2006, 12:05 PM
did I miss this party? I forgot all about it

BluesClues
12-19-2006, 12:23 PM
No it is tommorrow night

thinkfast®
12-19-2006, 12:28 PM
LITEARMS YOU AINT GOIN ANYWAYS, YOU SAID SO YOURSELF.. WHAT GIVES

HvyArms
12-19-2006, 12:30 PM
LITEARMS YOU AINT GOIN ANYWAYS, YOU SAID SO YOURSELF.. WHAT GIVES

LOL Man I dont even remember. Why did I say I wasn't going again?? Jamese, tell me it's gonna be in the city, and NOT in the boonies.

BluesClues
12-19-2006, 12:38 PM
It's going to be on Barrett Parkway

HvyArms
12-19-2006, 12:40 PM
It's going to be on Barrett Parkway

where is that homie?

thinkfast®
12-19-2006, 12:41 PM
CITY.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................BOONIES................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................BARRET T PKWY

BluesClues
12-19-2006, 12:42 PM
where is that homie?

Why do you ask?

Tracy
12-20-2006, 05:38 PM
Dan is coming too.