View Full Version : Misc games sales for the weeks so far

B18c1Turboed
12-06-2006, 11:16 AM
games sales for the weeks so far:

1st week: 378,936

2nd week: 138,372

3rd week: 61,556

total: 578,864

WOW far from 1 million or even 5 million!!

PhAtBoYMr2
12-06-2006, 11:33 AM
BWHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Game Lost...i guess he really can't sell without dre or 50

jp_nbp
12-06-2006, 11:42 AM
Now lets see if he is a man of his word and retire.

bigdare23
12-06-2006, 11:42 AM
Now lets see if he is a man of his word and retire.

doubt it look at Gay-Z

soul
12-06-2006, 12:29 PM
over a mill worldwide not that bad

Zeeb
12-06-2006, 12:45 PM
games sales for the weeks so far:

1st week: 378,936

2nd week: 138,372

3rd week: 61,556

total: 578,864

WOW far from 1 million or even 5 million!!
game blows chunks. well, so does rap... at least all rap except for southern rap.

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 01:58 PM
game blows chunks. well, so does rap... at least all rap except for southern rap.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE IDIOT

hybrid90accord
12-06-2006, 02:09 PM
Well if i remeber a few year back with JUVENILES 400 DEGREEZ album that went almost 2 to 3 month before blowing the fuck up out of nowhere and selling millions. Anything is possiable

Zeeb
12-06-2006, 02:27 PM
spoken like a tru american

Zeeb
12-06-2006, 02:28 PM
rap sucks anyways imho, i like very very few rap songs

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 02:31 PM
LOL WHAT? IF YOU ARE TRYIN TO DISS BRO, THAT WAS PATHETIC

IF YOU DONT LIKE RAP WHY THE FUK DID YOU CLICK ON THE THREAD, SOMEBODY IS A CLOSET FAN ARENT YA? STFU

Zeeb
12-06-2006, 02:34 PM
ha i dont know why i clicked on it, im bored, but if thats ur car in ur sig, i like that for sure

Julio
12-06-2006, 02:36 PM
he already sold over a mill world wide.. not bad.

quickdodge®
12-06-2006, 04:09 PM
SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE IDIOT

Spoken like a true. Later, QD.

Eurostunna07
12-06-2006, 04:18 PM
wEST cOast Shit ...ew

thinkfast®
12-07-2006, 10:10 AM
wEST cOast Shit ...ew

UP URS, HOWS THAT

thinkfast®
12-07-2006, 10:11 AM
ha i dont know why i clicked on it, im bored, but if thats ur car in ur sig, i like that for sure

THATS ALL ME HOMEY, THANKS

Zeeb
12-07-2006, 11:40 AM
THATS ALL ME HOMEY, THANKS
yo check ur myspace!

1SICKLEX
12-08-2006, 01:05 AM
Yes, he did big numbers the first time, clearly being with G-Unit helped.
500,000 AINT BAD in this industry today with all you people downloading, lol.

Of course he does look bad, his numbers are very low. But hell so were Banks and Young Buck the 2nd time...

G-Unit's days might be over.....We will see if Em and 50 can bring them back.

eckok24
12-08-2006, 06:48 PM
i would buy that new album from EM, but that bitch ass snitch 50 cent on that album so im getin on limewire. but Game sold twice what bank, buck, yayo. and sold more then them put together. so props to the game. i guess heshow he can do it on his own.

toonz
12-08-2006, 10:38 PM
But he didn't sell 5 million like he said he was but Snoop's gonna keep the West Coast alive like he always was doing I don't know why everytime game is at an interview his ass always gotta mention how he's bringing the West Coast back If Snoop is here as I look at it the West didn't never go nowhere LOL

quickdodge®
12-09-2006, 02:31 PM
Snoop's gonna keep the West Coast alive like he always was

Wrong answer. Snoop is not keeping thew West alive. He hasn't been. No one on the Best Coast has. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
12-09-2006, 03:16 PM
SORRY QUICK BUT YOU GOTTA ADMIT GAME BEEN HAVIN THE WEST COAST ON HIS BACK FOR A MINUTE... BESIDES HIM WHO ELSE YOU BEEN HEARIN ON EAST COAST/DOWN SOUTH RADIO? SNOOP, ICE CUBE, W/ HIS LIL JON CRAP, AND WHO ELSE? TOO SHORT?

GAME KILLIN IT RIGHT NOW

PhAtBoYMr2
12-09-2006, 03:17 PM
too short,ice cube, snoop > game

quickdodge®
12-09-2006, 03:23 PM
too short,ice cube, > game

I corrected, Mark. Old school Snoop would be better than Gayme.

Thinkfizzle, I don't think Gayme has it actually locked. He's just the only one doing anything. Now when/if the West really opens up and more and more artists start flooding out, then we can start saying that Gayme re-opened the doors. But I think there is too much negative controversy surrounding Gayme for big labels to actually think about signing on other rappers and trying them out. I could be wrong, but thta is how I see it. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-09-2006, 03:26 PM
There will never be another rapper out the west to even compare to tupac so in a sense the west will never make a comeback because people will always be comparing west coast rappers to pac.

quickdodge®
12-09-2006, 03:28 PM
There will never be another rapper out the west to even compare to tupac so in a sense the west will never make a comeback because people will always be comparing west coast rappers to pac.

Can't really say never. But it will probably be close. I bet you used to say there would NEVER be a rapper as bad as Vanilla Ice. Until 50 Cent came along. Later, QD.

Julio
12-09-2006, 03:29 PM
the west ? tupac? the west really never put tupac out...
Tupac starting claiming the west after Suge bailed him out of jail hahahaha.. yea, he lived in oakland when he was little.. but pac is east coast... well, sorda.

toonz
12-09-2006, 06:24 PM
LOL ^^^ Man don't sleep on Snoop man I think he's still the shit

toonz
12-09-2006, 06:26 PM
right now he's just trying to aim for the ladies but let a rapper diss Snoop then HELL(as in where the devils from LOL) will literally let loose LOL

toonz
12-09-2006, 06:27 PM
how about Yuck Mouth QD nah im just playin LOL

B18c1Turboed
12-09-2006, 06:43 PM
West,east ,south north.southeast,northeast nothwest,southwest east west who cares!!

Too me it aint a west versus east thing anymore.I mean the East coast has been killing it for YEARS!! Upon Years!!
How many rappers are from the west coast orginally? how many from the East coast? ALOT

East cost has always had better rappers,sorry if Pac didnt claim west coast they wouldnt of had shit.
Im sorry Snoop and Dre, Ice cube,Nwa who else? HAHAH KEVIN FEDERLINE,( he claims WESTCOAST)

I think the game tries to glorify hes from the west coast! and he the only rapper out now.WHO FUCKEN CARES!!!! At the end of the day its about the dollar too all of them and im sorry the East coast got the dollars no matter how you put it!!

The funny thing is the game claims Compton, ok he was raised there but where does he live now? That fucker lives in Malibu. He talks like he staying in the hood and he about the streets, that fucker got a check and moved to Malibu.Now he can go rap with Jaime Keneddy on Malibu most wanted!!

but serious he does live in Malibu now!

toonz
12-09-2006, 07:08 PM
West,east ,south north.southeast,northeast nothwest,southwest east west who cares!!

Too me it aint a west versus east thing anymore.I mean the East coast has been killing it for YEARS!! Upon Years!!
How many rappers are from the west coast orginally? how many from the East coast? ALOT

East cost has always had better rappers,sorry if Pac didnt claim west coast they wouldnt of had shit.
Im sorry Snoop and Dre, Ice cube,Nwa who else? HAHAH KEVIN FEDERLINE,( he claims WESTCOAST)

I think the game tries to glorify hes from the west coast! and he the only rapper out now.WHO FUCKEN CARES!!!! At the end of the day its about the dollar too all of them and im sorry the East coast got the dollars no matter how you put it!!

The funny thing is the game claims Compton, ok he was raised there but where does he live now? That fucker lives in Malibu. He talks like he staying in the hood and he about the streets, that fucker got a check and moved to Malibu.Now he can go rap with Jaime Keneddy on Malibu most wanted!!

LOL

Julio
12-09-2006, 07:12 PM

:lmfao:

Funny thing is.. Most rappers leave the hood after they make a few bills...
Shit , I if I made a few mills I would move to a nice pad also :D

:lmfao: @ Now he can go rap with Jaime Keneddy on Malibu most wanted

you mean, white kong ! :lmfao:

toonz
12-09-2006, 07:13 PM
LOL

quickdodge®
12-10-2006, 12:11 AM
East cost has always had better rappers,

Opinion only.

ok he was raised there but where does he live now? That fucker lives in Malibu. He talks like he staying in the hood

Hmmm. Dude still does stay in Compton. Still has the same house. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
12-10-2006, 05:50 AM
Hmmm. Dude still does stay in Compton. Still has the same house. Later, QD.
I like how he's bustin on Game, but never mentioned that 50 ran his ass off to Connecticut. What better place to go to get in touch with your white suburban kid and soccer mom fanbase.

quickdodge®
12-10-2006, 06:43 AM
I like how he's bustin on Game, but never mentioned that 50 ran his ass off to Connecticut. What better place to go to get in touch with your white suburban kid and soccer mom fanbase.

Isn't that the truth:

President of Home Owners Association: The meeting for discussion of the neighborhood Christmas party shall now begin.

Jonathan Jackson III: Ok we have acquired the neccesary paperwork to describe the events of the evening.

Madam Gertrude Ledbetter: Smashing, darling. It will be marvelous to dine and visit with the neighbors.

50 Cent: This a block party?

PHOA: A what? A block party? We do not throw "block parties." This is a neighborhood meet, greet and eat shendig.

Curtis Jackson III: I understand. This will, indeed, be an event well worth the time it takes to attend. I know I did horrible things like make songs called "How to Rob" and " In Da Club," but when I relaized that, I changed my style.

Madame Ledbetter: Yes. We have noticed a great change in you, lately. "Candyshop" was a terrifficly done love ballad.

Curtis Jackson III: Thank you, madame. A toast to us all.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6738/picture0065yn.jpg

Lolol. Mark you know you chuckled when you read this. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-10-2006, 09:23 AM
The west is dead

Hip hop lives in the south.

quickdodge®
12-10-2006, 09:25 AM
The west is dead

Agreed.

Hip hop lives in the south.

You meant to say bad taste. Lolol. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-10-2006, 09:34 AM
[QUOTE=PhAtBoYMr2]The west is dead

Agreed.

You meant to say bad taste. Lolol. Later, QD.

Only the mainstream southern rap.....I can make you a south mix that will bang harder than any north/west mix

quickdodge®
12-10-2006, 09:53 AM
[QUOTE=quickdodge®]

Only the mainstream southern rap.....I can make you a south mix that will bang harder than any north/west mix

Mainstream I read you on. But, to me, Wesy Coast's underground or mixtape scene is still better than East/South. To me. Later, QD.

Julio
12-10-2006, 10:21 AM
[QUOTE=quickdodge®]

I can go to the local gas station and see a wide variety of bubble gum and candy also .

:lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
12-10-2006, 10:22 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v363/Xlr8nMr2/untitled-1.jpg

JustinSane110™
12-10-2006, 12:47 PM
^^ WTF, we got John Madden over here, circling shit on the screen. :lmfao:

B18c1Turboed
12-11-2006, 10:28 AM

Ok your right i never said anything about 50 moving out the hood,but i didnt think i need to since,hes not claiming he still lives in the street of New york eighter!!
Shit i dont blame 50 if i could afford to buy a 8 mill dollar house my ass would move out the hood too.Just like the Game did, theres a interview where THE GAME states with his 1st check he bought a 2 million dollar house in Malibu becasue he loves the ocean.
So no i dont think a multi millionire would still be living in compton flossing a Bentley and Diamond chains.Shit he would get jacked faster then he know what hit him.
The thing that gets me about THE GAME if you listen too most of his songs he alwasy talking about other rappers like they friends.Just listen too his songs..

Oh and he even states on ONE BLOOD he aint got no Beef with 50.But he trys to attack his name as much as possible too get airplay!!

thinkfast®
12-11-2006, 10:38 AM
Ok your right i never said anything about 50 moving out the hood,but i didnt think i need to since,hes not claiming he still lives in the street of New york eighter!!
Shit i dont blame 50 if i could afford to buy a 8 mill dollar house my ass would move out the hood too.Just like the Game did, theres a interview where THE GAME states with his 1st check he bought a 2 million dollar house in Malibu becasue he loves the ocean.
So no i dont think a multi millionire would still be living in compton flossing a Bentley and Diamond chains.Shit he would get jacked faster then he know what hit him.
The thing that gets me about THE GAME if you listen too most of his songs he alwasy talking about other rappers like they friends.Just listen too his songs..

Oh and he even states on ONE BLOOD he aint got no Beef with 50.But he trys to attack his name as much as possible too get airplay!!

HEY HOMEY… GAME DON’T NEED TO BEEF W/ ANYBODY TO GET RADIO PLAY! HIS TRACKS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.. CHECK THE RECORDS, GAME GETTING RADIO PLAY REGARDLESS AND YOU CAN FIND HIM ON THE MAJORITY OF THE MIXTAPES OUT RIGHT NOW!!

G UNIT IS DEAD

http://pjbutta.com/CMS/images/cd_GameMixtape.jpg

talkofny2701
12-11-2006, 10:44 AM
like I said before The Massacre sold more records in 4DAYS than games album sold in 4WEEKS!....do the math

thinkfast®
12-11-2006, 10:54 AM
ALSO LOOK AT THE FANBASE

50'S LAST ALBUM RELEASE PARTY
http://www.texastide.com/Frat%20Party%20Fans.JPG

http://www.clubplanet.com/news/blogpics/college%20frat%20party.jpg

thinkfast®
12-11-2006, 10:58 AM
MORE 50 FANS

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1720/3al4.jpg

PhAtBoYMr2
12-11-2006, 11:13 AM