PDA

View Full Version : Misc Scrappy scraps Bung Fuck...

quickdodge®
12-05-2006, 07:56 PM
On Friday (December 1), BME Recordings sent out revised copies of Lil' Scrappy's current single, "Money in the Bank," without Young Buck to DJs across the country.

As SOHH previously reported, an altercation last week between Hot 107.9 mixer DJ Will and Young Buck at Atlanta's Club Nocturnal resulted in ATL's Hot 107.9 removing Young Buck from their playlist. Since the incident occurred, members of the Core DJ crew have followed suit in banning Buck. Now BME is reissuing the original version of Lil' Scrappy's "Money in the Bank," giving DJs the option to keep playing Scrappy while adhering to their ban.

Scrappy's album, Bred 2 Die, Born 2 Live, which is also being cross promoted by G-Unit Records, hits stores tomorrow, so keeping Scrappy's single on the airwaves is imperative for BME. However, representatives from the Lil Jon-fronted label declined to comment further on the reissue.

LOLOL!!!!! Later, QD.

1SICKLEX
12-05-2006, 08:56 PM
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE
So let me get this right. All these bitches supposed to be thugs and young buck out there slapping ninjas and the fake thugs getting mad?

BITCHES!! GO YOUNG BUCK!!

con
12-05-2006, 09:09 PM
:lmfao:

quickdodge®
12-05-2006, 10:17 PM
LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE
So let me get this right. All these bitches supposed to be thugs and young buck out there slapping ninjas and the fake thugs getting mad?

BITCHES!! GO YOUNG BUCK!!

Huh? Young Fucked went up to a DJ, with a crew(couldn't do it by himself I guess) and started shit because of a song. And you call what Scrappy did lame? Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
12-05-2006, 10:20 PM
Huh? Young Fucked went up to a DJ, with a crew(couldn't do it by himself I guess) and started shit because of a song. And you call what Scrappy did lame? Later, QD.
Come on homey, you know these G-Unit groupies perspective of things is more distorted than a muthafuckin funhouse mirror... :lmfao: :lmfao:

1SICKLEX
12-05-2006, 10:23 PM
What is lame is Scrappy tryna b down with G-Unit and when shit go down his 3rd grade flow ass hiding behind Lil John. Young Buck maybe wrong but he standing up for what he believes in G-Unit.
What kinda gay shit it taking a ninja record off radio b/c ur sorry ass playing a Game record with G-Unit in the house?

1SICKLEX
12-05-2006, 10:31 PM
Come on homey, you know these G-Unit groupies perspective of things is more distorted than a muthafuckin funhouse mirror... :lmfao: :lmfao:
No its called Loyalty. So u with BME as a DJ, ur artist LiL Scrappy rolling with G-Unit, THEY IN THE GOT DAMN VIDEO getting YOUR SORRY ASS major play, and u play a Game record? WTF???????

Thats like an Ohio State fan going to an Ohio state game with a GOT DAMN MICHIGAN JERSEY ON!

ITS THE GOT DAMN PRINCIPLE!

quickdodge®
12-05-2006, 10:42 PM
What is lame is Scrappy tryna b down with G-Unit and when shit go down his 3rd grade flow ass hiding behind Lil John.

It's all about the money, dude. He knows Fuck is looking weak right now and he won't get any play with anything Duck related. He's not putting out qa record cuz he wants to.

Young Buck maybe wrong but he standing up for what he believes in G-Unit.

Doesn't make him look like anything positive to anyone.

What kinda gay shit it taking a ninja record off radio b/c ur sorry ass playing a Game record with G-Unit in the house?

I don't think there was any deal that the DJ could not play a Gayme record when Gee-Usmelllikeshit is around. Lolol. Young CLuck fucked up and now he's feeling a little reprecussion. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-05-2006, 10:43 PM
No its called Loyalty. So u with BME as a DJ, ur artist LiL Scrappy rolling with G-Unit, THEY IN THE GOT DAMN VIDEO getting YOUR SORRY ASS major play, and u play a Game record? WTF???????

Who cares? That DJ is not a Geee-Uyouneedtoquit official DJ. He's a radio station and club DJ. He plays shit for everyone. Not for Young Suck.

Thats like an Ohio State fan going to an Ohio state game with a GOT DAMN MICHIGAN JERSEY ON!

That's nothing like that. Lolol. Later, QD.

jp_nbp
12-05-2006, 10:46 PM
It is what it is Buck aint having it he did wha he had to do for respect now them Dick Jockeys crying, that DJ need to man up and holla at Buck.

JustinSane110™
12-05-2006, 10:53 PM
that DJ need to man up and holla at Buck.
No, Buck needed to man up and either talk to him one on one like a fuckin man, or swallow his pride and let it go.

SLOWLYbtngU
12-05-2006, 10:55 PM
^^^Agreed..

quickdodge®
12-05-2006, 11:10 PM
It is what it is Buck aint having it he did wha he had to do for respect now them Dick Jockeys crying, that DJ need to man up and holla at Buck.

Later, QD.

1SICKLEX
12-06-2006, 08:45 AM
lol...funny thing is I am not even a big G-Unit fan....hell I didnt even buy the massacre....matter of fact I only bought GRODT....lol

PhAtBoYMr2
12-06-2006, 08:47 AM
funny thing is half these rappers pussy *cough game cough*

Young buck is real, yall don't know nothing about him...do i have to bring up the vibe awards again????

you fuckin with G'S son

soul
12-06-2006, 09:01 AM

Young buck is real, yall don't know nothing about him...do i have to bring up the vibe awards again????

you fuckin with G'S son
As an artist he fucking sucks

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 09:05 AM

you fuckin with G'S son

MARK CMON, GAME AINT PULL NO LAME SHIT LIKE BEAT UP A CLUB DJ FOR PLAYIN G UNIT, THEY PROBLY DIDNT RESPECT BUCK ENOUGH, GAME IS GETTIN MAD RADIO/CLUB PLAY, MORE THEN BUCK ANYWAYS HAHAHA.. AND SECOND I BUCK WOULD GET HIS FUCKIN TEETH KNOCKED IN EVEN TRYIN GAME LIKE THAT, AS IF GAME DONT HAVE 20 NIGGAS WITH HIM TOO.. AS IF! :tongue1:

LOL @ MARKS TWISTED REALITY

PhAtBoYMr2
12-06-2006, 09:07 AM
MARK CMON, GAME AINT PULL NO LAME SHIT LIKE BEAT UP A CLUB DJ FOR PLAYIN G UNIT, THEY PROBLY DIDNT RESPECT BUCK ENOUGH, GAME IS GETTIN MAD RADIO/CLUB PLAY, MORE THEN BUCK ANYWAYS HAHAHA.. AND SECOND I BUCK WOULD GET HIS FUCKIN TEETH KNOCKED IN EVEN TRYIN GAME LIKE THAT, AS IF GAME DONT HAVE 20 NIGGAS WITH HIM TOO.. AS IF! :tongue1:

LOL @ MARKS TWISTED REALITY

hahah what you talkin about, game tried to pull the same shit in virgina raido station because of joe buddens when he was on gunit....you dont remember that shit?

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 09:12 AM
ALL I KNOW IS GAME GETTIN MAD PLAY ON V 103/HOT 107, WHERES BUCK AT?

CRANK IT CRANK IT

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 09:12 AM
ALL I KNOW IS GAME GETTIN MAD PLAY ON V 103/HOT 107, WHERES BUCK AT?

CRANK IT CRANK IT

AT THE CAR WASH, WORKIN AT THE CAR WASH YEA :yes:

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 09:13 AM
LOL @ THINKFAST

PhAtBoYMr2
12-06-2006, 09:14 AM
buck don't need hot 107 to sell, his cd is guranteed platnium already

he got dre, timbland, hi tek, havoc, eminem, scott storch, lil jon,mannie freash etc producing he will sell

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 09:16 AM
buck don't need hot 107 to sell, his cd is guranteed platnium already

he got dre, timbland, hi tek, havoc, eminem, scott storch, lil jon,mannie freash etc producing he will sell

ALL THAT MEANS IS PRODUCTION IS GONNA MAKE MORE $$ OFF HIS ALBUM THEN HE IS.. THEM NIGGAS GOT THEY BREAD MAN, I FEEL BAD FOR THE G UNIT CAMP, THEY PUT OUT FLOP AFTER FLOP, I MEAN HAS BANKS EVEN WENT PLATINUM YET? HIS SHIT BEEN OUT LIKE 2 MONTHS MAN, WHERE THE HELL IS HE, I AINT HEARD HIM NOWHERE HAHAHA

MEANWHILE GAME ON TRL, BET, ALL THAT SHIT, HE GETTIN IN THEM WHITE PEOPLES POCKETS, ITS OVER MANE :yes:

PhAtBoYMr2
12-06-2006, 09:40 AM
ALL THAT MEANS IS PRODUCTION IS GONNA MAKE MORE $$ OFF HIS ALBUM THEN HE IS.. THEM NIGGAS GOT THEY BREAD MAN, I FEEL BAD FOR THE G UNIT CAMP, THEY PUT OUT FLOP AFTER FLOP, I MEAN HAS BANKS EVEN WENT PLATINUM YET? HIS SHIT BEEN OUT LIKE 2 MONTHS MAN, WHERE THE HELL IS HE, I AINT HEARD HIM NOWHERE HAHAHA

MEANWHILE GAME ON TRL, BET, ALL THAT SHIT, HE GETTIN IN THEM WHITE PEOPLES POCKETS, ITS OVER MANE :yes:
http://item.slide.com/i/uid=CWRsJ-pAmu5xkMCA6ityKePljqWEZReKkv7DRRQ7SCCFEixhz8iWrYWh OlHyGZ9Z0u3TbsbRlZU

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 09:43 AM
http://www.flyawayparking.com/images/carwash.jpg

PhAtBoYMr2
12-06-2006, 09:44 AM
haha ricky look at your hero, gang bangin since birth

bwahahahah

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 09:48 AM
TYPICAL G UNIT FANS
http://aycu03.webshots.com/image/922/1099937083722653671_rs.jpg

http://www.hiphop.de/de/img/thegame_gunot1.jpg

PhAtBoYMr2
12-06-2006, 09:50 AM
ricky all your pictures are fake....mine are real.....

with that said.....look at this gangster!

http://i10.tinypic.com/4h85dls.jpg

PhAtBoYMr2
12-06-2006, 09:51 AM
"A night as fine as jewerly"

who the fuck says that??

PhAtBoYMr2
12-06-2006, 09:52 AM
with his busted ass girl

Stormhammer
12-06-2006, 10:33 AM
hell I thought this thread was literally about Scrappy... :lmao: and about her beating some lame-o's ass

soul
12-06-2006, 12:12 PM
"A night as fine as jewerly"

who the fuck says that??
Right, cause High schools dont always have some lame fucking saying every year for prom, stop riding G-unit dick, mother fucker grew and did shit almost every person does, no matter you from the hood or the suburbs, stop riding 50's dick

PhAtBoYMr2
12-06-2006, 12:22 PM
Right, cause High schools dont always have some lame fucking saying every year for prom, stop riding G-unit dick, mother fucker grew and did shit almost every person does, no matter you from the hood or the suburbs, stop riding 50's dick

He was claiming O.G status in highschool and from the pics and his change of heart appearance = Not gangster

I'm sticking up for 50 because you guys don't know the truth so i'm here to educate you idiots about whats really going on and try to but an end to all the chaos that comes from all the game groupies

You may hate 50 but no one knows the cold hard facts about the man, the only thing i know about game is he claims gangster but gets a butterfly of a tatoo on his face and appears on change of heart, i feel like its my job to air him out for such lameness

Thanks guys, You help my day go by easier. ;)

soul
12-06-2006, 12:29 PM
He was claiming O.G status in highschool and from the pics and his change of heart appearance = Not gangster

I'm sticking up for 50 because you guys don't know the truth so i'm here to educate you idiots about whats really going on and try to but an end to all the chaos that comes from all the game groupies

You may hate 50 but no one knows the cold hard facts about the man, the only thing i know about game is he claims gangster but gets a butterfly of a tatoo on his face and appears on change of heart, i feel like its my job to air him out for such lameness

Thanks guys, You help my day go by easier. ;)
Lame or not he is a better artist then 3/4 of gunot

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 12:44 PM
LOL @ GAME GROUPIE CHAOS

MARK YOU SHOULD KNOW FIRST HAND ABOUT CURTIS JACKSON AFTER ALL "NOONE KNOWS HIM LIKE YOU DO" HAHA YOU REMEMBER SAYIN THAT AT MY PAD, EVER SINCE THEN I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE AROUND YOU ALONE LOL.. MAN THIS NIGGA WENT ON A GAME SHOW BACK IN WHAT, '96? NIGGA GOT A LIL BREAD AND DID HIS THING, BIG DEAL, HE DONT GO SNITCHIN ON THUGS LIKE YA BOY FIF DOES, WHENS THE LAST TIME 50 WAS EVEN IN HIS OLD HOOD? FROM WHAT I HEARD HE AINT WELCOME ON NONE OF THEM STREETS, GUESS ITS OK SINCE HE'S OFF IN THE HAMPTONS THO

quickdodge®
12-06-2006, 03:38 PM
WHERES BUCK AT?

Probably finding another DJ somwhere to sick his crew on. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-06-2006, 04:01 PM

No. As a usual G_Umustshit fan, you are wrong. He claims to have been banging for only 10 years. Not his whole life.

I'm sticking up for 50 because you guys don't know the truth so i'm here to educate you idiots about whats really going on

Is 50 your Uncle or something? How do you, Mark, know everything about 50? You don't know how groupie-ish you just sounded with that statement. Lolol.

You may hate 50 but no one knows the cold hard facts about the man,

Again with that you know everything about 50, lolol.

the only thing i know about game is he claims gangster but gets a butterfly of a tatoo on his face and appears on change of heart, i feel like its my job to air him out for such lameness

You ARE the voice of 50. Later, QD.

Eurostunna07
12-06-2006, 04:16 PM
ITS G'S UP RECORDS AND BME CLICK GG-G-G-GGG-GGG--GGGGG UNNNNITTTTTTTTTT

PhAtBoYMr2
12-06-2006, 05:01 PM
You got too much time on your hands old man.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-06-2006, 05:03 PM
and that photoshop is lame as fuck.

1SICKLEX
12-06-2006, 06:19 PM
WHO THE HELL GETS RICH AND HANGS ON THEir OLD BLOCK?

Some of u have no clue....TURN OFF THE VH-1...

quickdodge®
12-06-2006, 07:28 PM
You got too much time on your hands old man.

Lolol. You know it's all in fun, my man. Later, QD.