PDA

View Full Version : Who has a problem with Me?

Maniaç
12-05-2006, 01:37 PM
So for the past month I've been going E-at it with acouple of people.
I have no problem with that, well I am just wondering who does? This is the thread to say what ever yall want. It doesn't matter who! I'll be going to work in about an hour. So let me know right now!

Girls/Guys is doesn't matter. If yall don't than yall don't. Lets get this started.

DaddyFatSack
12-05-2006, 01:39 PM
That mutha fucker "Street Speed" said you were a bitch

hemi
12-05-2006, 01:39 PM
So for the past month I've been going E-at it with acouple of people.
I have no problem with that, well I am just wondering who does? This is the thread to say what ever yall want. It doesn't matter who! I'll be going to work in about an hour. So let me know right now!

Girls/Guys is doesn't matter. If yall don't than yall don't. Lets get this started.

Oh and if yall want to fuck me over the phone, here it is. (7) 885-3517
I will only leave the number for alittle bit. so hurry up.

Oh shit.... Take the # down? PWNED!

Maniaç
12-05-2006, 01:40 PM
Haha Street Speed can go suck on some hairy monkey balls.

Maniaç
Hemi you're back.

hemi
YeP...

thinkfast®
12-05-2006, 01:41 PM
I GOT A BETTER QUESTION

WHO GIVES A SHIT

Maniaç
12-05-2006, 01:41 PM
I GOT A BETTER QUESTION

WHO GIVES A SHIT

Not you so that answers that. And your still using CAPS huh. Fag

§treet_§peed
12-05-2006, 01:42 PM
o my how gay people continue to thro my name up like that

Maniaç
12-05-2006, 01:43 PM
o my how gay people continue to thro my name up like that

Hahaha! So whats up SS you have a problem with me?

Nitro
12-05-2006, 01:44 PM
the plot thickens......... :lmfao:

Maniaç
12-05-2006, 01:45 PM
Come on Bitches! Do yall or do yall not. Haha its IA lets get this shit started

Yo Nitro I saw the thread.. Cool I guess

§treet_§peed
nah your cool

DaddyFatSack
Hahaha! So whats up SS you have a problem with me?

See.....

That Maniac is a bitch, Im afraid to tell him

he said you were a lil bitch, he just PMd me

Maniaç
12-05-2006, 01:46 PM
nah your cool

:lmfao: You too. ;)

We're all the STD girls! I'm sure they have a problem with me.

STI LOVER
12-05-2006, 01:47 PM
I got a problem with u, now what?? naw I'm just messing with u man. I'm just a little bored with nothing to do.:goodjob:

Maniaç
12-05-2006, 01:47 PM
See.....

he said you were a lil bitch, he just PMd me

Hahah. How about joo do you have an issue with me?

Nitro
12-05-2006, 01:48 PM
Come on Bitches! Do yall or do yall not. Haha its IA lets get this shit started

Yo Nitro I saw the thread.. Cool I guess

u still don't got ya whip huh?

Maniaç
I got a problem with u, now what?? naw I'm just messing with u man. I'm just a little bored with nothing to do.:goodjob:

Haha. Same here thats why I did this. You have an STi?

DaddyFatSack
Hell nah, You aigt in my book, especially if you shank that SS fucker

Maniaç
u still don't got ya whip huh?

:D........................ :no:

thinkfast®
MANIAC WHO CARES HOW I TYPE, IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU'RE PATHETIC AND YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN STIR UP SOME WANNABE DRAMA

YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR PEOPLE TO NOT LIKE, GO HUMP YOUR HAIRY BACK GIRLFRIEND WILL, AND WATCH YOUR TONE FONT WITH ME MISSY

THAT IS ALL

§treet_§peed
12-05-2006, 01:49 PM
:lmfao: You too. ;)

We're all the STD girls! I'm sure they have a problem with me. i know right that one girl got made when i asked if she had the manditory IA STD card

Maniaç
Hell nah, You aigt in my book, especially if you shank that SS fucker

:eek: I'm no gangster my friend I don't shank people. :no: Don't have the balls. :rolleyes:

hemi
Your offense needs work... You have to dig more... Offend somebody if you are trying to stir the pot...
Like:
~everytime I see a post from "insert here" I think of the guys in Don't be a Menace to South Central While drinking your Juice in the Hood. You know that guys that were not in jail, but always acted like it. That 1 guy carried a shizank and everything..

Try that see if it works...

STI LOVER
12-05-2006, 01:51 PM
Haha. Same here thats why I did this. You have an STi?

I did but I sold it to my brother. I want to get another one though.

Maniaç
12-05-2006, 01:51 PM
Your offense needs work... You have to dig more... Offend somebody if you are trying to stir the pot...
Like:
~everytime I see a post from "insert here" I think of the guys in Don't be a Menace to South Central While drinking your Juice in the Hood. You know that guys that were not in jail, but always acted like it. That 1 guy carried a shizank and everything..

:lmfao: I'm not trying to start more IA drama. Just wondering who has atleast some hate for me. I want to know. :taun:

MANIAC WHO CARES HOW I TYPE, IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU'RE PATHETIC AND YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN STIR UP SOME WANNABE DRAMA

YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR PEOPLE TO NOT LIKE, GO HUMP YOUR HAIRY BACK GIRLFRIEND WILL, AND WATCH YOUR TONE FONT WITH ME MISSY

THAT IS ALL

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

You know you love me and Will. :tongue1:

§treet_§peed
12-05-2006, 01:53 PM
I love big fat black cock. dude quite pm'ing me about your fantasy

Tracy
12-05-2006, 01:55 PM
I don't like you. I think you know that already. It's mostly because of your sig and your gayness with Will. Not to mention that STI's are pretty gay. Do you get your work done at TS, too? Nutswinger.

duck2k6
12-05-2006, 01:58 PM
dude quite pm'ing me about your fantasy

damn man is he pming that shit to you that is fucking :gay:

thinkfast®
OH GOD THIS GUY IS A NUTSWINGER TOO?

TRACY WE CALL EM BOPPERS THESE DAYS.. CAUSE OF HOW THEIR HEAD MOVE :D

HOPE THIS HELPS

thinkfast®
Like:

WHO IS THIS PERSON YOU SPEAK OF

ShooterMcGavin
12-05-2006, 01:59 PM
who the fuck are u? :thinking:

hemi
12-05-2006, 02:00 PM
WHO IS THIS PERSON YOU SPEAK OF

The name is in the quotation marks... Was a generalized e-thug statement..

Does someone come to mind?:thinking:

Tracy
12-05-2006, 02:00 PM
OH GOD THIS GUY IS A NUTSWINGER TOO?

TRACY WE CALL EM BOPPERS THESE DAYS.. CAUSE OF HOW THEIR HEAD MOVE :D

HOPE THIS HELPS
Boppers? LMAO! That definately helps. This kid Maniac is always so Emo. Hva ya'll noticed that? Always making up some whiney ass thread about "who likes me"? Fucking crybaby! No body likes your boppin' ass except for SM. But that's to be expected. Most of them are Emo. Birds of a feather flock together.

thinkfast®
12-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Boppers? LMAO! That definately helps. This kid Maniac is always so Emo. Hva ya'll noticed that? Always making up some whiney ass thread about "who likes me"? Fucking crybaby! No body likes your boppin' ass except for SM. But that's to be expected. Most of them are Emo. Birds of a feather flock together.

LMAO WOW TRACY YOU KNOCKED THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!! HAHAHA AWESOME.. CAN YOU SIGN MY SHIRT?? I'LL BE UP THERE THIS WEEKEND!

thinkfast®
12-05-2006, 02:04 PM
The name is in the quotation marks... Was a generalized e-thug statement..

Does someone come to mind?:thinking:

NOT REALLY BUT IF SOMEONE STOOD OUT AS SUCH HE WOULDVE BEEN CALLED OUT BY NOW, AT LEAST BY SOMEONE ON HERE.. THERES NOT A WHOLE LOT OF "E-THUGS" ANYMORE, WE EITHER RUN EM OFF OR THEY GET EXPOSED, SIMPLE AS THAT

Maniaç
12-05-2006, 02:06 PM

:lmfao: Holy Shit! Emo me? Hahaha Damn Tracy, I see you're alittle upset. :rolleyes:

I don't like you. I think you know that already. It's mostly because of your sig and your gayness with Will. Not to mention that STI's are pretty gay. Do you get your work done at TS, too? Nutswinger.

I already knew that..... :yes:
STi > Evo.... So you totally dislike any SpeedMonkey member right. TS and SOG. I would never go to Batlground, I wouldn't want something t get stolen and don't want to be charged 1000 for just acouple of things that would only cost me about 2-300.
Nutswinger.... :lmfao: SM isn't the only person to tell me NOT to go to BG

DaddyFatSack
12-05-2006, 02:06 PM
damn man is he pming that shit to you that is fucking :gay:

hahahahahahahaha

Tracy
12-05-2006, 02:07 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=77233

remember this Emo ass thread? He had to edit it because he got all Emo on his homeboys. Cryin' that nobody wanted to be his friend anymore! Fucking wah! Cry me a river. BOO fucking HOO! Good thing you thought about it before you really left the "club". Then who would let you suck their dick?

Maniaç
12-05-2006, 02:07 PM
Internet racing FTW I guess. My hatch woulda STOMPED Tracy's EVO.

Yo Tracy look what I found. That guys mean.

Maniaç
12-05-2006, 02:09 PM

remember this Emo ass thread? He had to edit it because he got all Emo on his homeboys. Cryin' that nobody wanted to be his friend anymore! Fucking wah! Cry me a river. BOO fucking HOO! Good thing you thought about it before you really left the "club". Then who would let you suck their dick?

:lmfao: Wow. Look at you. Trying to prove a point. Emo know you don't know the true story behind that thread.

I'm far from Emo. ;) Kinda in the darkside but not emo.

SOG, TP > BG. :goodjob:

Maniaç
12-05-2006, 02:12 PM
Yo Tracy look at this vid. STi > Evo

http://videos.streetfire.net/category/WRX/1/dde8031f-5403-4099-9610-988400a0ecf1.htm

Shits funny as hell. Hope you enjoy

Tracy
12-05-2006, 02:13 PM
:lmfao: Holy Shit! Emo me? Hahaha Damn Tracy, I see you're alittle upset. :rolleyes:

I already knew that..... :yes:
STi > Evo.... So you totally dislike any SpeedMonkey member right. TS and SOG. I would never go to Batlground, I wouldn't want something t get stolen and don't want to be charged 1000 for just acouple of things that would only cost me about 2-300.
Nutswinger.... :lmfao: SM isn't the only person to tell me NOT to go to BG

Nah. I signed some autographs for some Speedmonkey members at the NOPI Nationals. They were cool. And actually, Dan went to Tech with Scott Siegel. We're cool. Known him since way before both shops. Don't believe the hype.

The quote thing is getting kind of old since it didn't happen. Just another Emo lie from your boy. But bow down to the SM god....bopper! LMAO! I only bop to one dick. Even if our prices are "high"....you get what you pay for. Steak or bologna! You pick which one you want. I like steak personally. My Evo is steak. Our Supra...steak. Our 2 240's fucking filet mignon mother fucker ;)

Get what you asked for Mr. Emo? :)

Maniaç
12-05-2006, 02:13 PM
And this one.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...eoid=1118092883

Evo got Evown3d. Haha. By Me. :goodjob:

Tracy
12-05-2006, 02:14 PM
You know you can make one post with everything in it. No need to make 1 sentence per post...bopper.

Maniaç
12-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Nah. I signed some autographs for some Speedmonkey members at the NOPI Nationals. They were cool. And actually, Dan went to Tech with Scott Siegel. We're cool. Known him since way before both shops. Don't believe the hype.

The quote thing is getting kind of old since it didn't happen. Just another Emo lie from your boy. But bow down to the SM god....bopper! LMAO! I only bop to one dick. Even if our prices are "high"....you get what you pay for. Steak or bologna! You pick which one you want. I like steak personally. My Evo is steak. Our Supra...steak. Our 2 240's fucking filet mignon mother fucker ;)

:lmfao: Oh God. Keep it coming I like this. You seem to be the only one to really have a problem with me. Or is just SM?

Maniaç
You know you can make one post with everything in it. No need to make 1 sentence per post...bopper.

I know. Just watch the videos. :goodjob:

R3RUN
No problems here, but ive only talked to you one time.

thinkfast®
12-05-2006, 02:16 PM

http://img.freecodesource.com/gallery/images/banners/prod_104_18605.jpg

devin

hahahhaha DAYUM :lmfao:

Maniaç
No problems here, but ive only talked to you one time.

:goodjob: What up man. How you been? I've heard you got acouple new mods added to your car.

thinkfast®
12-05-2006, 02:18 PM

:smileowned:

Maniaç
12-05-2006, 02:20 PM

:thinking: Who I know all the members? Can you name them? I'll tell you if they're memebers or just cheerleaders. :goodjob:

Tracy
12-05-2006, 02:20 PM
:lmfao: Oh God. Keep it coming I like this. You seem to be the only one to really have a problem with me. Or is just SM?

I don't really have a problem with you, but you seemed like you wanted some attention. So I gave it to you. Consider it a gift from me to your fucking cryin', attention wanting emo ass :D

Maniaç
12-05-2006, 02:21 PM
I don't really have a problem with you, but you seemed like you wanted some attention. So I gave it to you. Consider it a gift from me to your fucking cryin', attention wanting emo ass :D

Sure you don't. ;)

I do. I made this thread just for you. :goodjob:

Ass from Tracy. :idb:

PhAtBoYMr2
12-05-2006, 02:21 PM
Tracy's so hot when she talks like that.

R3RUN
12-05-2006, 02:22 PM
:goodjob: What up man. How you been? I've heard you got acouple new mods added to your car.

Been pretty good, yea I got one or two new things. Its all comin out though, car is for sale. Movin on to somethin a tad bit faster. Gotta try and compete with my dad, lol. Whats up with you?

Tracy
12-05-2006, 02:23 PM