PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Jamie!!! Gun Pics!!!!!

simplyblurredmrT
06-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Here you go!!!

Jaimecbr900
06-07-2005, 04:54 PM
Very good condition for the age of that gun.

Julio
06-07-2005, 05:24 PM
When was the last time it was shot?

lets see more guns y0

Jaimecbr900
06-07-2005, 09:59 PM
lets see more guns y0

Dude, do you realize how much I like this subject? No? Well, let me give you a little idea.

This is what I carry most of the time now:
http://www.gunshopfinder.com/Glock/G32C.jpg

I used to carry this all the time before:
http://www.gunshopfinder.com/smithandwesson/model457s.jpg

I also like to carry this, depending on the clothes, if I can't use the above:
http://www.seark.net/~jlove/Taurus_M85CH_Revolver_IMAGE_FILE.gif

Or maybe this one if none of the above work:
http://www.mimetix.it/ARMI_file/Foto/+star%20m40%20firestar%20cal.%2040%20s&w.jpg

Trust me, I could do this all day. I've got a little bit of everything. And hell that's with me selling a bunch of them a while ago when I stopped collecting. We all need to go shooting some day.

A1EX
06-07-2005, 10:04 PM
thats some nice guns ive got a paintball gun does that count?

Jaimecbr900
06-07-2005, 10:17 PM
thats some nice guns ive got a paintball gun does that count?

For playing paintball. Unless you play with Paul and them and then you'll need some serious hardware to keep up with them boys...... ;)

Z33_kid
06-08-2005, 12:41 AM
For playing paintball. Unless you play with Paul and them and then you'll need some serious hardware to keep up with them boys...... ;)

waht paul got who paul ? i got a a-5 flatline barrel egrip systm :D

soul
06-08-2005, 01:00 AM
aint gonna keep up with that little toy

ill get out the viking or trix if i need to

Z33_kid
06-08-2005, 01:10 AM
lil toy in a woodsball game it owns ive taken out 3 people at one time trying to shoot at me one with a smart parts impulse fully loaded an other two guys with 98 customs

soul
06-08-2005, 01:32 AM
you point?

woodsball for people who cant play.

x-ball speed ball is where the big boys are

RandomGuy
06-08-2005, 01:45 AM
http://atariace.com/nintendo/images/nintendo_zapper_gray.jpg

thats right bitches

JustinSane110™
06-08-2005, 02:00 AM
http://atariace.com/nintendo/images/nintendo_zapper_gray.jpg

thats right bitches
:lmfao: :lmfao:

Thrust
06-08-2005, 02:40 AM
Here are a couple of my toys. I might post up some more later.
http://images.snapfish.com/343%3B446323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E233%3C%3D769%3D446%3 DXROQDF%3E232376788%3A8%3A2ot1lsi
http://images.snapfish.com/343%3B446323232%7Ffp45%3Dot%3E233%3C%3D769%3D446%3 DXROQDF%3E2323767893734ot1lsi

Brett
06-08-2005, 07:16 AM
Damn I wanna be gangsta to, I need to get a gun of my own now

simplyblurredmrT
06-08-2005, 09:24 AM
When was the last time it was shot?

lets see more guns y0

As far as I know and can tell about 4 years ago. I could prolly pop a clip in and shoot it today, but I would rather not put any more rounds through it than needed.

Ruiner
06-08-2005, 09:51 AM
Here is my AK-47. I'll take pics of both of my Glocks (19 and 23) and my AR-15 later if you want.

carrascopa
06-08-2005, 10:03 AM
I Have A Bb Gun.. Thats All

5thgcelica
06-08-2005, 11:19 AM
ive got an autococker paintball gun..woohoo! lol

and then i have a gamo pellet rifle. 1000ftps. its cool. fun for target practice. i have been pondering getting a hand gun sooner or later.

simplyblurredmrT
06-08-2005, 12:37 PM
Here is my AK-47. I'll take pics of both of my Glocks (19 and 23) and my AR-15 later if you want.

Is that Bulgarian made? Or a Chez'? 7.62x39mm.......or wait they are getting away from those calibers now days...nevermind.LOL!

Jaimecbr900
06-08-2005, 12:54 PM
Thrust- Very nice. What kind is it? It kinda looks like an Armalite. I like the match barrel and pistol grip. That's a beefy scope, so I guess it's .308 or 7mm. Very nice. The AK is cool too.

Ruiner- You always have nice shiot. I like that AK a lot. Glocks are nice shooting guns. Very reliable.

Random- :lmfao: Freaking Nintendo 64. Good one.

Alex- You're too freaking crazy to be owning guns man!! :crazy:

Brett- When you're ready, we can hook you up bro. :goodjob:

Acura- I don't know jack about paintball guns. Paul and the IA paintballer boys are the pros at that. I know this much....you gotta have some good hardware and bring your "A" game with them boys. They like to shoot fast and hard from what I'm told. You on you own there playa!

Jaimecbr900
06-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Is that Bulgarian made? Or a Chez'? 7.62x39mm.......or wait they are getting away from those calibers now days...nevermind.LOL!

It kinda looks like a Chez one because of the flash suppressor. Although the butt stock is small like a Russian one, but most of the Russian ones are wood and not synthetic so it could even be Chinese.

Ruiner?

5thgcelica
06-08-2005, 12:58 PM
Random- :lmfao: Freaking Nintendo 64. Good one.

thats the original NES gun my friend ;) ;)

Z33_kid
06-08-2005, 12:59 PM
soul xball is a waste of money an time u shoot millions of paint balls thats playing crazy an dumb woodsball takes time its like a war game or sencario

Z33_kid
06-08-2005, 01:01 PM
nice gun RandomGuy lol

Jaimecbr900
06-08-2005, 01:12 PM
thats the original NES gun my friend ;) ;)

Shows how much I know about video games. :doh:

I remember having one of those though. :goodjob:

Z33_kid
06-08-2005, 01:19 PM
i still got one of them an this hand thing i dont know its like looks cool though like a darth vader hand lol but its black with grey

Jaimecbr900
06-08-2005, 01:59 PM
i still got one of them an this hand thing i dont know its like looks cool though like a darth vader hand lol but its black with grey

Ummm, back away from the bong dude cause you're starting to slurr a little too much.... :screwy:

simplyblurredmrT
06-08-2005, 03:16 PM
It kinda looks like a Chez one because of the flash suppressor. Although the butt stock is small like a Russian one, but most of the Russian ones are wood and not synthetic so it could even be Chinese.

Ruiner?
Looks too new to be chinese (Norinco usaly wood stock and flush handle not pistolgrip) and for some reason or another Norinco named it the MAK-90, had a Chinese one just like it. But there is no telling with all the diffrent manu's and importers these days.

I agree with you on the Glock issue I just don't like cleaning them, I prefer a Sig or a Heckler and Koch (they feild break so damned easy not to like them)! LOL!

Julio
06-08-2005, 04:55 PM
VERY NICE COLLECTION JAMIE! That would pretty pimp if we can out to the range one time..
heres a pic of my toy.

Hi point 9mm

Ruiner
06-08-2005, 04:58 PM

Bulgarian SLR-95, actually. 7.62x39mm. I wouldn't have my AK with any other caliber. :) Perhaps the most sought after AK variant sold in the world today. They only imported them for a few years before cutting off the model from Arsenal. It is an incredible weapon. I would NEVER buy those POS Chinese AKs, though. My receiver is milled as opposed to the stamped POS Chinese versions. Ugg. Even the Egyptian Maadi is stamped I do believe. Milled is the only way to go.

Ruiner
06-08-2005, 05:01 PM
Looks too new to be chinese (Norinco usaly wood stock and flush handle not pistolgrip) and for some reason or another Norinco named it the MAK-90, had a Chinese one just like it. But there is no telling with all the diffrent manu's and importers these days.

Chinese AKs are shit. MAK 90s suck just to let you know. ;)

I agree with you on the Glock issue I just don't like cleaning them, I prefer a Sig or a Heckler and Koch (they feild break so damned easy not to like them)! LOL!

I can break my Glocks down in a matter of seconds. It is much easier to field strip one (properly) than a Sig or H&K in my opinion. The Glock has less moving parts than either of those guns.

Ruiner
06-08-2005, 05:03 PM

Ruiner?

Any AK can get a suppressor now-a-days. The same with the buttstock. I am actually looking for a folding stock. :)

I am going to sell my AR-15 (20" barrel) and buy an M4 shorty with the 16" barrel.

RandomGuy
06-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Any AK can get a suppressor now-a-days. The same with the buttstock. I am actually looking for a folding stock. :)

I am going to sell my AR-15 (20" barrel) and buy an M4 shorty with the 16" barrel.

just wondering... even after brady bill is gone, are suppressors still banned? I know they are everywhere though, just wondering.

Ruiner
06-08-2005, 06:40 PM
just wondering... even after brady bill is gone, are suppressors still banned? I know they are everywhere though, just wondering.

You can legally buy them, but they require a Class III license and/or Treasury Tax check I do believe. Basically, they have to be registered like full-auto sears.

BOOSTEDeg
06-08-2005, 08:05 PM
I got an Colt AR-15 too, I also have a Ruger P90D, a Walther .380, Colt Delta Elite 10mm, couple Mini-14's, 30-06, 30-30, some other guns too. Inhereted baby, LOL. It's all good, when we get invaded I'll just chill at the house, LOL. Unless I'm already there, too bad I can't bring any of these to the desert this summer when I go :(

Big Baller
06-08-2005, 09:55 PM
I got an Colt AR-15 too, I also have a Ruger P90D, a Walther .380, Colt Delta Elite 10mm, couple Mini-14's, 30-06, 30-30, some other guns too. Inhereted baby, LOL. It's all good, when we get invaded I'll just chill at the house, LOL. Unless I'm already there, too bad I can't bring any of these to the desert this summer when I go :(

Hey, Do you want to get rid of that Delta Elite 10mm.

Matt

Big Baller
06-08-2005, 10:04 PM
I have a few guns, Ill post a few pics later.

Newest to oldest

Kimber Raptor 45

Sig GSR 1911 45

Colt Gold Cup 45

Colt 1911 45(worked over with lots of wilson stuff)

Colt 1911 38super(1952 I belive)

Colt Python Blue Polish 4" 357 magnum

Ruger Black Hawk 357\38special\9mm acp

Smith and Wesson 329pd airlite 44 magnum

Smith and Wesson 44 mag nickel 7.5 inch barrel

Rugger 22 bull Barrel Olympic Target model

I have some hunting rifles too.

Matt

ahmonrah
06-09-2005, 01:07 AM
VERY NICE COLLECTION JAMIE! That would pretty pimp if we can out to the range one time..
heres a pic of my toy.

Hi point 9mm
maybe i'm being an ass but.....i couldnt see the gun, on account it was on a BLACK BANDANA! :lmfao: hi-points are fairly inexpensive....how reliable are they?
i have a glock model 17,
an SKS,
a taurus 38(hammerless),
a taurus 357,
a bersa thunder .380,
a remington 20 guage,
and a sawed-off shotgun with a pistol grip.

ahmonrah
06-09-2005, 01:08 AM
i'll post pics tomorrow.

ahmonrah
06-09-2005, 01:09 AM
I can break my Glocks down in a matter of seconds. It is much easier to field strip one (properly) than a Sig or H&K in my opinion. The Glock has less moving parts than either of those guns.

agreed:goodjob:

Big Baller
06-09-2005, 08:34 AM

Ill take a Springfield XD any day.

Oh and what is with the sissy ass 9mm and 40.cal.

Ruiner
06-09-2005, 09:02 AM
Ill take a Springfield XD any day.

Oh and what is with the sissy ass 9mm and 40.cal.

The .40 cal is sissy? Since when? I'm not out to "lob" my bullets like you do with a .45. The 9mm was bought as a "fun gun" that I can shoot cheaply.

Julio
06-09-2005, 09:03 AM
maybe i'm being an ass but.....i couldnt see the gun, on account it was on a BLACK BANDANA! :lmfao: hi-points are fairly inexpensive....how reliable are they?

hehe It was actually on top of a laptop.... I can see it fine.. yes very inexpensive it is.. I shot a few times... smooth little gun shot over 100 rounds with it already ( maybe not much for some) but for me was good

Jaimecbr900
06-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Ummm, is it just me or could we freaking start a war with all the hardware around here?????

Seriously, we should have an IA range day. We could bring all the toys and play around with them a little. Bullseye in L'ville has both pistol and rifle range indoors.

BTW, I've got a little competition gun that can shoot a fly off a fence at 100yds. Browning Gold cup with a match barrel and a 40mm red dot on top. I used to use it at the pin shoots and stuff. Now it's just collecting rust in a case.

I've also got a couple of 18.5 shotguns with the ole pistol grip and not pistol gripped. Those are fun to shoot.

I've got a dressed up turd SKS with synthetic folding stock, scope, banana clip. I've got a trusty Winchester 30.06 that's super accurate. That's my old hunting rifle.

I've also got some paper weights: Lorcin 25's & 380's and the like.

Oh, and Julio....I've got your gun's rifle bretheren. A High-Point 9mm Carbine. It's actually very accurate and fun to shoot. It's finicky about the ammo, but it'll shoot ball and most HP perfect. It's a good little plinker too.

My favorites are the Glock 32, the Smith 457, my Combat Commander series 70 that I modded, and the good ole Taurus 99.

BTW 2, 7.62x39 is the shiot when you consider everything. It may not be the longest reaching, but it does the job. You may not find the cleanest rounds at shows, but it's ultra cheap rifle ammo. It feeds good in mags. It's cheap to shoot. It's usually reliable. It's cheap to shoot. It doesn't kill your shoulder to shoot it like a 7mm mag or an H&H will. Did I mention it's cheap to shoot??? ;)

simplyblurredmrT
06-09-2005, 11:20 AM

Actually i had the Norinco (7.62x39) it wasn't a bad gun at all. But I sold it a while back (benifits of an FFL).

I'll post pics of the Arma Lite 50 AR-50 BMG That I just transfered to a guy localy when I find the disk!

Julio I sell the shit outa those Hi-Points ( they're fairly impressive for 150.00 retail 9mm) exccept for the fact that they won't shoot hollow points. You can't beat the lifetime warenty on them either.

I used to have alot of older guns, But i sold most of them:

Winchester Repeating Arms model 1873 32. lever action

1920 Remington model 51 .380 semi auto (yeah a Remington handgun)

Now I have the Desche Werke for sale.

Russian Makarov (big Bear Arms Importer) should've held onto it. LOL!

Newer guns sold

Beretta Cx4 storm 9mm With all the tactical options ( I actualy sold it to a GPD)

Benelli M1 12gauge pump :( I didn't want to sell that either!

NEONRACER
06-09-2005, 11:39 AM
heres a pic of my toy.

Hi point 9mm

Same gun that is in my truck right now. Good for the price and if it gets stolen I am not out a ton of money. Kepp the good stuff at home. hehe

Big Baller
06-09-2005, 12:09 PM
The .40 cal is sissy? Since when? I'm not out to "lob" my bullets like you do with a .45. The 9mm was bought as a "fun gun" that I can shoot cheaply.

40 cal has always been sissy stuff.

Lob my bullets, hardly, I have my "good rounds hand loaded for me.

9mm and 40 cal are cute. I prefer something with a little more stopping power.

I also think that its funny that the guy with the Porsche and Landrover is talking about shooting cheaply.

Matt

Big Baller
06-09-2005, 12:11 PM
A IA range day would be a blast, there is a place out in hiram that rents automatic weapons.

C3 sports I think

Matt

BLK JDM
06-09-2005, 12:36 PM
I'll vouch for Jaime's arsonal. It's kinda scary being at his house knowing he's got shit everywhere!!!

Ruiner
06-09-2005, 02:07 PM

I also think that its funny that the guy with the Porsche and Landrover is talking about shooting cheaply.

Matt

Interesting. Your comments towards me are seemingly out of the blue. Do you have ssues with me or something that I don't know about?

Jaimecbr900
06-09-2005, 02:38 PM

Bud, I'm a .45 man at heart too, but .40 is far from a "sissy" round. Need to compare it ballistically and you'll see. A semi-heavy bullet hitting a target really fast does just as much damage as a heavy bullet hitting the target slower. The .40 and .45 are very close ballistically except for the .40 is usually slightly lighter but faster.

"Kinetic energy does not wound. Temporary cavity does not wound. The much discussed "shock" of bullet impact is a fable and "knock down" power is a myth. The critical element is penetration. The bullet must pass through the large, blood bearing organs and be of sufficient diameter to promote rapid bleeding. Penetration less than 12 inches is too little, and, in the words of two of the participants in the 1987 Wound Ballistics Workshop, "too little penetration will get you killed." 42,43 Given desirable and reliable penetration, the only way to increase bullet effectiveness is to increase the severity of the wound by increasing the size of hole made by the bullet. Any bullet which will not penetrate through vital organs from less than optimal angles is not acceptable. Of those that will penetrate, the edge is always with the bigger bullet.44"

^^^that is an excerp from an FBI study on wound ballistics as it associates to bullet size and design. It is a very interesting study. It concluded that bullet size only matters IF there is enough penetration in the first place. If a smaller bullet penetrated the 12 in minimum benchmark and another didn't, the edge in stopping power would go to the deeper bullet regardless of size. It also concluded, as it states in the quote, that if all things are held equal and both the smaller and bigger bullet penetrated the minimum 12 in, THEN the edge would go to the bigger diameter bullet. ONLY THEN.

We could go much deeper if yall want, but the bottom line is that some of the larger diameter bullets, because of their mass and lower velocities, USED to not penetrate anywhere near as deep as faster and smaller bullets. Now, if you use +P or +P+ loads and use good bullet designs on the bigger bullets, then the advantage would go to bigger caliber.

I personally wouldn't want to get shot by ANY round, including a .22 :D .

Jaimecbr900
06-09-2005, 02:40 PM
I'll vouch for Jaime's arsonal. It's kinda scary being at his house knowing he's got shit everywhere!!!

Don't be telling all my secrets now mofo...... :D

Yall did jump back when we shot some of them "special" fireworks that one time..... ;)

Jaimecbr900
06-09-2005, 03:53 PM

Matt

Baller, you got me to thinking a little which sometimes is a little dangerous. So, I dug back into my research stuff and found something that may enlighten you and many others that have pondered the situation your comment hints at.

Enjoy. This is another excerp from gentleman who is a DR. in the Law Enforcement community. Notice the test results and data. After, I hope you'll get the real message he is trying to get everyone to understand.

"The velocity or weight a particular bullet possesses is not terribly important, as long as it has appropriate penetration and expansion characteristics. Keep in mind that psychological motivation, training, and weapons system reliability are all far more important than what caliber handgun is utilized. All handguns are all relatively impotent; whether I am carrying a 9mm, .40 S&W, or .45 ACP handgun is not terribly important to me, as adequate performing ammunition is available in all three calibers, and I have used each at one time or another while on duty.

When comparing well designed duty handgun ammunition, there are minimal differences in penetration depths and temporary cavity effects, as noted below in the gel shots by Doug Carr:
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/docgkr/myhomepage/Handgun_gel_comparison.jpg

As you increase bullet size and mass from 9 mm/357 Sig, to .40 S&W, to .45 ACP, more tissue is crushed, resulting in a larger permanent cavity. In addition, the larger bullets often offer better performance through intermediate barriers. For some, the incremental advantages of the larger calibers are offset by weapon platform characteristics. As is quite obvious from the photo above, NONE of the common service pistol calibers generate temporary cavities of sufficient magnitude to cause significant tissue damage. Anyone interested in this topic should read and periodically re-read, “Handgun Wounding Factors and Effectiveness” by Urey Patrick of the FBI FTU, as this remains the single best discussion of the wound ballistic requirements of handguns used for self-defense -- it is available at: http://www.firearmstactical.com/hwfe.htm .

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/docgkr/myhomepage/Handgun_expanded_JHP.jpg

Keeping in mind that handguns generally offer poor incapacitation potential, bullets with effective terminal performance are available in all of the most commonly used duty pistol calibers-pick the one that you shoot most accurately, that is most reliable in the type of pistol you choose, and best suits you likely engagement scenarios.

NOTE: The bullets used in the picture of the bare gelatin shots were all Federal HST's, however, the picture would look exactly the same if Federal Tactical, Speer Gold Dot, or Winchester Ranger Talon were used instead...Also of note, the wound tracks were dyed in them to make them easier to see--the color differences with the dye has no meaning. I personally don't like to dye gelatin because it overemphasizes the temporary cavity. The permanent cavity is the primary bullet track where the tissue is crushed by direct contact with the bullet, while the temporary cavity is the area of stretch spreading radially away from the bullet track.The photos illustrating the recovered bullets depict Gold Dot in 357 Sig and Ranger Talons for the other calibers--they represent optimum performance in each caliber.

--------------------------------------------------

The following loads have all demonstrated outstanding terminal performance:

9 mm:
Barnes 105 gr JHP (copper bullet)
Fed 124 gr JHP (LE9T1)
Speer 124 gr +P JHP (53617)
Win 124 gr JHP (RA91P)
Win 127 gr +P+ JHP (RA9TA)
Fed 135 gr +P JHP (LE9T5)
Rem 147 gr JHP (GS9MMC)
Speer 147 gr JHP (53619)
Win 147 gr JHP (RA9T)

.40 S&W:
Speer 155 gr JHP (53961)
Fed 165 gr JHP (LE40T3)
Win 165 gr JHP (RA40TA)
Win 165 gr JHP (RA401P)
Fed 180 gr JHP (LE40T1)
Rem 180 gr JHP (GS40SWB)
Speer 180 gr JHP (53966)
Win 180 gr JHP (RA40T)

.45 ACP:
Barnes 185 gr JHP
Federal 230 gr Tactical (LE45T1)
Speer 230 gr Gold Dot (23966).
Winchester 230 gr Ranger Talon (RA45T)
Winchester 230 gr +P Ranger Talon (RA45TP)

Notes:
-- While the .45 ACP Barnes all copper 185 gr JHP is just slightly deficient in penetration, I would not hesitate to use this load when a lower penetration projectile is desired--it is more versatile in different potential engagement scenarios and far superior compared to Triton Quickshok, Aguila IQ, Magsafe, Glaser, etc...

-- Although the Winchester service pistol loads (RA91P & RA401P) using the Nosler Partition Gold bullets are rumored to be discontinued, this Alan Corzine bullet design is too good not to be in production and I suspect another manufacturer will be savvy enough to start using them.

-- Obviously, clone loads using the same bullet at the same velocity work equally well (ie. Black Hills ammo using Gold Dot bullets, etc…)

----------------------------------------

The keys are:

-- Cultivate a warrior mindset
-- Invest in competent, thorough initial training and then maintain skills with regular ongoing practice
-- Acquire a reliable and durable weapon system
-- Purchase a consistent, robust performing duty load in sufficient quantities (at least 1000 rounds--500 to verify function, 500 for further carry use) then STOP worrying about the nuances of handgun ammunition terminal performance."

-quoted from tactical forums and posted by DocGKR.

I know this is a lot more technical than most would of ever wanted this thread to turn into, but I just wanted to squash some myths once and for all.

Moral of the story? You can have the biggest baddest bullets on earth in your gun, but if you don't hit your target often or deep enough it aint worth squat. Werd?

simplyblurredmrT
06-09-2005, 04:44 PM
^^^ LOL! I only carry 7 rounds no extra clip.....If I can't do it in 5 then I definitly couldn't do it in 20!! LOLOLL!@!!!!!

Jaimecbr900
06-09-2005, 07:42 PM
Hey Adam: How much could you get me an MP5 for? Or a Bushmaster or AR15 for?

Big Baller
06-09-2005, 08:38 PM
Interesting. Your comments towards me are seemingly out of the blue. Do you have ssues with me or something that I don't know about?

No, not all, I think you took my comments more personally than I meant them.

Matt

FrnkPwrs
06-09-2005, 09:49 PM
It was a fucked up comment. Hard to take it for anything but personally

Big Baller
06-10-2005, 09:14 AM
No it really wasnt that fucked up a comment, everybody wants to take things personally around here.

If I had said that I just got done fucking your mom, that would be personal.

A.P. Photography
06-10-2005, 09:41 AM
Wow, nice guns. This is the only one I have as of right now.

Ruger 9mm

uproot
06-10-2005, 09:54 AM
:D

simplyblurredmrT
06-10-2005, 09:54 AM
Hey Adam: How much could you get me an MP5 for? Or a Bushmaster or AR15 for?

To be honest Jamie, www.gunbroker.com I always find really good deals on slightly used and new guns. But if you want new Bushmaster starts off at 1000.00 and up (depending on the variant you get). The MP5 will take some looking. LOL!

Jaimecbr900
06-10-2005, 12:45 PM
To be honest Jamie, www.gunbroker.com I always find really good deals on slightly used and new guns. But if you want new Bushmaster starts off at 1000.00 and up (depending on the variant you get). The MP5 will take some looking. LOL!

I was stupid. I had a chance to buy an AR15 SP1 (which as you know is pre-ban and he was throwing in a 30 and a 10 clip with it) almost brand new with a hard case for less than $1k and I didn't do it. I tried to contact the guy thru a friend of mine and now of course he doesn't want to sell it anymore. The guy needed the money for something then so he was selling it at a great price.

I was stupid.

simplyblurredmrT
06-10-2005, 01:01 PM
That's grounds for a "D'oh!!" That's alright man i let a Kimber Ultra Carry II SS get away when the guy wanted to trade me for my p226 (hi cap pre ban 100rds shot) That was when i was upsessed with the Wilson Combat Service Grade Classic! And I couldn't afford it! 1900.00 in SS....*sigh*

simplyblurredmrT
06-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Jamie Holy shit look at this Street Sweeper Kit for the MP5!!!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=33197692

Jaimecbr900
06-10-2005, 01:08 PM
Niiiiccceee. Now I just need the MP5 to go with it. :D

Where's your shop at?

simplyblurredmrT
06-10-2005, 01:10 PM
Norcross off a Jimmy Carter Blvd right next to Peachtree Ind.

Ruiner
06-10-2005, 04:56 PM
Norcross off a Jimmy Carter Blvd right next to Peachtree Ind.

Oh really? I work in Norcross (Technology Park) and am looking (perhaps if I get the right deal) to get rid of my Oly Arms AR-15 (20" barrel, low use, etc etc etc). I would like to pick up an M4 shorty I do believe. Can you help me out with that? :)

Address to your shop?

Jaimecbr900
06-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Oh really? I work in Norcross (Technology Park) and am looking (perhaps if I get the right deal) to get rid of my Oly Arms AR-15 (20" barrel, low use, etc etc etc). I would like to pick up an M4 shorty I do believe. Can you help me out with that? :)

Address to your shop?

Yo ho.....I was looking for an AR.....talk to me. ;)

Adam, are you gonna be there tomorrow?

Ruiner
06-10-2005, 09:00 PM

Oh really? Well, we can talk, then. I never shoot it. Perhaps 200 rnds total through it in the last 5 years that I have owned it? Maybe less. I shoot my AK all of the time, however. Go figure. Just keep in touch and we can work something out if you are interested.

ahmonrah
06-11-2005, 09:39 PM
gina...meet the thread. she's a little shy but she can be a real bitch is needed.

simplyblurredmrT
06-14-2005, 12:12 PM

Damn I'm late Jamie I'm here Tues-Friday 10-6:00 and sat 10-4

Jaimecbr900
06-14-2005, 12:30 PM
Damn I'm late Jamie I'm here Tues-Friday 10-6:00 and sat 10-4

I'll have to come by and check it out one day. Maybe in the next day or so.

Ruiner: Send me some pics of your AR and what you would take for it. Please sir. Thank you.

4dmin
06-14-2005, 03:08 PM
Acura- I don't know jack about paintball guns. Paul and the IA paintballer boys are the pros at that. I know this much....you gotta have some good hardware and bring your "A" game with them boys. They like to shoot fast and hard from what I'm told. You on you own there playa!

^ :D i sold my equipment but i could play w/ the best of them... i was running a low pressure b2k2 custom milled anodized w/ cut back block & chaos board capable of 20+bps w/o an eye ;) . that gun would fucking rip through paint and was accurate as shit.

but that sport is too damn expensive i was spending 100-150$ a weekend to play, i miss it though, i'm sure i'll be back in it again, like the 2 other times i left the game. this is a pic of what my gun looked like stock \/

http://www.actionpaintball.com/media/bushmasterlcd2kred.jpg

Ruiner
06-14-2005, 03:31 PM
Ruiner: Send me some pics of your AR and what you would take for it. Please sir. Thank you.

A'ight.