PDA

View Full Version : BAN PLEASE?

CHADbee
12-03-2006, 04:29 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=93201&page=1&pp=20

post 88

this fag threatens to come steal my car....thats not something u joke about. talk all the shit about me, my car, my team, my family...but do not threaten to steal my car.

can this peice of shit please be banned?

IMHO he really needs ALOT of neg reps.

wantboost
12-03-2006, 04:31 PM
i saw that shit.

CHADbee
12-03-2006, 04:32 PM
i can take all the shit talk on the internet...its no big deal to me. but when u threaten to steal my car, that really pisses me off.

wantboost
12-03-2006, 04:33 PM
that and inflicting injury crosses the line imo

1SICKLEX
12-03-2006, 04:34 PM

post 88

this fag threatens to come steal my car....thats not something u joke about. talk all the shit about me, my car, my team, my family...but do not threaten to steal my car.

You ain't doing it right. Keep your enemies close. Let him try to attempt to steal your car, you handle appropriately. Then you also have documentation showing he said he would steal it.

By you asking for a ban, you would have no idea of his whereabouts....

No matter what u decide, that is not cool to say you will steal someones car.

Here is the post

The story continues....Bunch of sad crying little bitched when they wake up in the morning to go to work and...NO CAR THERE.They find whats left of it a couple miles down the road.Yeah keep talking shit and the story will come true.Especially you chad,since your all pissed off about opc whooping every one of yalls cars while they stay in 3rd gear the whole race.So watch yalls mouths if you want to keep your car.Thank you have a nice day

koukis14
12-03-2006, 04:35 PM
does that josh guy even have anything done to his car?

CHADbee
12-03-2006, 04:37 PM
You ain't doing it right. Keep your enemies close. Let him try to attempt to steal your car, you handle appropriately. Then you also have documentation showing he said he would steal it.

By you asking for a ban, you would have no idea of his whereabouts....

No matter what u decide, that is not cool to say you will steal someones car.
nooo...i can't keep him close. if i ever see him i will...nevermind. my best friend had his car stolen and found stripped not long ago and its a terrib;le thing to go through for someone that really has a passion for cars.

IMHO we don't need a person on IA threatening to steal peoples cars...we've had problems with theft on here before and him saying that is not a good sign

Hulud
12-03-2006, 04:38 PM
chad you seem like a cool guy and all
but this is getting fuckin lame, when people start being like lets ban someone cause they said something bad

ia can already be elitist enough, its just getting annoying seeing everyone like "hey lets ban this person, or this person cause they said something"

i mean yea its shitty of him to say it, but you know why he said it?
to piss you off

its not like hes actually gonna go and steal your car after saying it online, cause its not hard for the police to trace where he lives by IP.

Ericp
12-03-2006, 04:38 PM
I vote ban

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-03-2006, 04:46 PM
ban threads.. come on...

but I see the need for it..

I agree with hooooooooolooooooooooooood

and believe me, mods have seen this thread

Krazykouki
12-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Thread/

ban him, thats not cool

CHADbee
12-03-2006, 04:53 PM
i understand what ur saying hulud...and alot of the the threads like ban fridays and shit are not needed what so ever but with the issues we have had in the past with cars getting stolen by members of IA should we really take this lightly? i've been there with friends when they are on the verge of tears after waking up and their car gone because of a no good theif....its not a good situation. and yes he did say it to make me mad, and it worked.

Hulud
12-03-2006, 04:56 PM
i understand what your saying, but you could just pm mods/admins and ask them to ban, i just hate these threads cause its like people are indecisive about banning until one of the OG's (lol) comes in here and says ban. then all the faggot nut swingers go along with it.

but i know how you feel, but i just hate these kind of threads

TIGERJC
12-03-2006, 04:56 PM
I think that calls for an ip ban

IndianStig
12-03-2006, 04:57 PM

post 88

Don't sweat son, it's just a neon. I'll build you another one if you want, just gimme 50lbs of rubber, 30lbs of ductape, and some rusted out ship metal.

silversol
12-03-2006, 04:57 PM
i negative repped him!

CHADbee
12-03-2006, 04:58 PM
i understand what your saying, but you could just pm mods/admins and ask them to ban, i just hate these threads cause its like people are indecisive about banning until one of the OG's (lol) comes in here and says ban. then all the faggot nut swingers go along with it.

but i know how you feel, but i just hate these kind of threads
i know man, i'm the same way about thacker threads

Hulud
12-03-2006, 04:59 PM
yea i hate those threads too lol

CHADbee
12-03-2006, 04:59 PM
Don't sweat son, it's just a neon. I'll build you another one if you want, just gimme 50lbs of rubber, 30lbs of ductape, and some rusted out ship metal.
:lmao:

and some carbon fiber :D

IndianStig
12-03-2006, 05:01 PM
:lmao:

and some carbon fiber :D

SO you want the super racing team 4 cylinder package????

CHADbee
12-03-2006, 05:02 PM
SO you want the super racing team 4 cylinder package????
please make it just as jdm as my current neon also

1SICKLEX
12-03-2006, 05:06 PM
Its the new SRT-2!

http://i14.tinypic.com/435uqog.jpg

IndianStig
12-03-2006, 05:16 PM
kk, so you want Altezza's and the JDM coin holder?

for 220 yen i'll do a RHD conversion for you, thats right, YEN, we even trade in JDM on IA. JDM FTW NIGGAS.

BTLFED
12-03-2006, 05:22 PM
I decided to get in on that thread......I don't want to ban him yet, I want to make him cry first.

1SICKLEX
12-03-2006, 05:31 PM
I decided to get in on that thread......I don't want to ban him yet, I want to make him cry first.

You are a waste of space and a disgrace to EF drivers everywhere. Your posts are not "telling it like it is," they are showing us how much of a retard you are. Does the short bus you ride on have tinted windows? Are you wearing a drool bib right now? I bet you are. You and your gay friends just need to stick to your sausage parties and GTFO.

BTW-I have a CRX too, it has two cams, a turbo, and a bottle in the back. Wanna come after it? If you do they will have to identify you by dental records after.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

1SICKLEX
12-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Hey asshole. I live near you. Come see what you can do to me. I'd love for that to happen. You sack of spent semen. You''ve just bought your ticket to the city of "Immafuckyouup" if this shit starts going down. Later, QD.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

1SICKLEX
12-03-2006, 05:32 PM
You are a bitch since you know I have no car.Let me make it easier for you playa,come to my house and talk that shit to my face.Im alone you dont have to worry about no one breaking in.114 East rd. covington Ga 30016 right off hwy 81.Lets see if you have balls or a pussy.And that goes for anyone else on here that wants to talk shit cause Im not about this internet talking shit SAY IT TO MY FACE if you aint scared bitch ass mother fuckas

OMG, he posted his address.....this could get even better!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-03-2006, 05:42 PM

tired of that shit too... people give him way way too much credit for being a big douche..

Hulud
12-03-2006, 06:36 PM
tired of that shit too... people give him way way too much credit for being a big douche..
coming from the guy with the thacker sig :lmfao:

i had to point that out

Vteckidd
12-03-2006, 06:47 PM

post 88

banned for one month

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-03-2006, 06:49 PM
coming from the guy with the thacker sig :lmfao:

i had to point that out

looky hurrr hoooooloooooooooood..

I haven't found anything sig worthy....... yet..

plus this shit is too funny..

but I was more along the lines of the threads.... tired of looking at them..

1SICKLEX
12-03-2006, 06:51 PM
OMG, bleach and QD and Beltfed seriously owned those dudes, got their ages and IP address MATCH, lol

Vteckidd
12-03-2006, 06:51 PM
i dont care, i understand what Hulud and others are saying, but this place has ZERO TOLERANCE for car thieves.

I dont take that kind of shit lightly, cause what happens if he DID STEAL THE CAR, then what would we all say?

BTLFED
12-03-2006, 06:56 PM
OMG, bleach and QD and Beltfed seriously owned those dudes, got their ages and IP address MATCH, lol

Beltfed?! WTF? I don't have a supercharger!

eViLMunkey
12-03-2006, 06:58 PM
What but you own a blow drier correct?

Hulud
12-03-2006, 07:00 PM
i dont care, i understand what Hulud and others are saying, but this place has ZERO TOLERANCE for car thieves.

I dont take that kind of shit lightly, cause what happens if he DID STEAL THE CAR, then what would we all say?
i know what your saying

im just tired of all those other bitches with sand in their vaginas wanting people banned becasue they were made fun of

{X}Echo419
12-03-2006, 07:02 PM

post 88

relax it's a Neon it's not like it'd be a fast get-away. :lmfao:

{X}Echo419
12-03-2006, 07:02 PM
J/K ;)

BTLFED
12-03-2006, 07:05 PM
What but you own a blow drier correct?

Turbo, nitrous. Had nitrous before the turbo, hense the BTLFED.

CHADbee
12-03-2006, 07:05 PM
MIKE IS MY HERO!!!!

Vteckidd
12-03-2006, 07:07 PM
u should thank Btlfed and QD for pwning everyone in that thread.

BTLFED
12-03-2006, 07:09 PM

And then thank you for putting the nail in the coffin. ;)

eViLMunkey
12-03-2006, 07:10 PM
Turbo, nitrous. Had nitrous before the turbo, hense the BTLFED.

Yeah no shiat old man... :screwy: :bump:

1SICKLEX
12-03-2006, 07:12 PM
My name is Mike but I don't think yall are talking about me...

BTLFED
12-03-2006, 07:20 PM
I went ahead and banned his second name.....and I liked it. ;)

CHADbee
12-03-2006, 07:20 PM
oh trust me they have been +1'd also.

CHADbee
12-03-2006, 07:28 PM
i wuv u guy sooo much :cry:

BTLFED
12-03-2006, 07:42 PM
i wuv u guy sooo much :cry:

Group hug!

1SICKLEX
12-03-2006, 07:44 PM
Group hug!
Damn, this ownage got me through the time I need ready to go out, thanks everyone!