PDA

View Full Version : I got a new tattoo last night

§treet_§peed
12-03-2006, 09:30 AM
for free...:D it's on the upper part of my back a little below my neck...it's a tribal and i'll get pics up as soon as i can get some one to take pics of it for me lol

quickdodgeŽ
12-03-2006, 09:37 AM
Hmmmm. Tribal. Later, QD.

LS2ner
12-03-2006, 09:43 AM
tribal.....hmmm indeed

§treet_§peed
12-03-2006, 09:51 AM
i like tribal...besides...i have Indian heritage so it fits lol

quickdodgeŽ
12-03-2006, 09:52 AM
I'm not knocking what you did. Tribals aren't my thing. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
12-03-2006, 09:58 AM
lol i wasn't jumping you for that..it's kool...i like em...since i'm not really big on skulls or that really out there stuff with the eyeballs and all..but hey, i say if some one likes it got for it lol

quickdodgeŽ
12-03-2006, 09:59 AM
I'm not big on any pics. Took a long time to figure out the pics I have. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
12-03-2006, 10:05 AM
^^ werd exact same with me...i knew i wanted a tribal i had already looked over a shit load of books for the last few months then it still took me a while to narrow it down..then it took me all day yesterday to pick the i finaly got lol

quickdodgeŽ
12-03-2006, 10:06 AM
Gotcha. One of my pics represents my life while the other represents the state I am from. Later, QD.

LS2ner
12-03-2006, 10:10 AM
I guess i cant really say anything about tribal... I got a koi on my arm...

§treet_§peed
12-03-2006, 10:17 AM
kool kool...i like to pic someting, that which to me, has meaning

LS2ner
12-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Yea.. Mine holds meaning to me...thats why i chose it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v716/serebrus/myfirsttat-1.jpg

§treet_§peed
12-03-2006, 10:24 AM
o shit.i watched this guy at Magic Dragon get that almost same exact tattoo with that fish in it almost 2 years ago when i got my first one done

LS2ner
12-03-2006, 10:26 AM
Yea i picked it out of some book. I wanted to get all my own work inked but i couldnt ever make up my mind on what i wanted first. So i just got one out of a book.

§treet_§peed
12-03-2006, 10:37 AM
i would rather have a custom piece cause that's the only problem with getting something out of a book...some one else coudl already have it..that's why i had the one on my arm drawed up that day when i got it lol...i like having something taht no one else has or probably never will have because it all custom lol..but that's me..this one was out of book but i had to because the guy that done mine is still just an apprentice and i am the 4th tattoo he has done so far and i am his first tribal...but me along with several others think he done a really really good job period lol...but as far as this one coming out of a book i already know what i'm adding and doing next to make it a custom piece lol

Halfwit
12-03-2006, 10:45 AM
i would rather have a custom piece cause that's the only problem with getting something out of a book...some one else coudl already have it..that's why i had the one on my arm drawed up that day when i got it lol...i like having something taht no one else has or probably never will have because it all custom lol..but that's me..this one was out of book but i had to because the guy that done mine is still just an apprentice and i am the 4th tattoo he has done so far and i am his first tribal...but me along with several others think he done a really really good job period lol...but as far as this one coming out of a book i already know what i'm adding and doing next to make it a custom piece lol
u are contradicting yourself

1: u say u want to get one that has meaning
2: u dotn want one someone already has

if it has "meaning" to you wouldnt it not matter who has it? cause u are doing it for yourself?

dtmcnamara
12-03-2006, 11:05 AM
the other represents the state I am from. Later, QD.

same here. The Atlanta tat is comming soon. I just gatta finish the design and its getting inked. I swear once you get one you always want another and another and another and another and another and another and another and ....

quickdodgeŽ
12-03-2006, 11:07 AM
You getting the word ATLANTA or a pic. I have a pic of the state of Calif on my back. Later, QD.

dtmcnamara
12-03-2006, 12:56 PM
You getting the word ATLANTA or a pic. I have a pic of the state of Calif on my back. Later, QD.

not the word, but the GA state with a peach and the ATL skyline inside the state....i can get pics of the drawing, its getting there but I not compleatly finished. hopefully it will turn out good so I can get the tat soon. if not then back to the drawing board

Tasuki_Civic
12-03-2006, 01:16 PM
you know nothing but gay men get tribals LOL no lie..........you labeled as gay

jk

dtmcnamara
12-03-2006, 01:27 PM
you know nothing but gay men get tribals LOL no lie..........you labeled as gay

jk

lol

StupidBikerBoy
12-04-2006, 02:50 AM
Never was into tats at first. Until the day I saw my family crest. I didn't even think about it, just went and got it done.

But I've gotten more since. Its like what was posted before, they're to fuckin addicting. Had to control myself, but everyone that I have has an important meaning to it.

Reminds me of this time me and my boy was at Krystal's and I saw this kid with BAD tatted on his right arm in big black letters. We couldn't keep from bustin on him so he finally turned around an looked at us. I asked him if that was his initials. He said no and kept lookin at at us. So I asked him WTF it meant and he said, "Ima bad mofo".:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Me and my boy just started laughin so fuckin hard that even his to friends where laughin. Then my boy started with the micheal jackson jokes. Dude wouldnt even respond and walked away.

§treet_§peed
12-04-2006, 10:43 AM
werd...see that's why i steer away from getting stupid tats lol