PDA

View Full Version : Never again will I be so stupid

gijoe0720
12-02-2006, 10:39 PM
Wednesday night I was out with some friends and for some reason had bought 3 xanaxs. I have never taken them before and for some reason wanted to try and see what happened. Well me bein stupid, I took all three at once. 30 minutes went by and nothin really happened so I bought 5 more but gave one away. Then I got really fucked up and don't remember takin the other four. I don't remember anything from that night. I was told I couldn't walk or talk. My friend had to help me whenever I would go to piss. I ended up talkin someone into buyin me some beer and drank some and started throwin up. My friend took me to his house for the night since we work at the same place and took me to work the next mornin. I got there at 7:25 and don't have to be there till 8. No one was there and my department doors were locked and somehow I broke into my department and then passed out in the floor. Boss came in and for some reason I woke up right when he got there. He didn't notice anything was wrong with me somehow. Once my supervisor got there he noticed I was fucked up still and I told him what happened. He laughed at me and told me to call someone to come get me cause I couldn't work. I called my friends girlfriend and she came and got me and carried me to her house. I woke up at 4 in the afternoon and didn't know where I was or what day it was. I don't remember anything from wednesday night and the only things I remember from thursday mornin was wakin up at work and then don't remember anything else till I was in the car with my friend.

I felt like crap. I hope I never do that again.

PRiMAdonna
12-02-2006, 10:41 PM
omg..........i just..........dont even know what to say to that...

gijoe0720
12-02-2006, 10:42 PM
I don't either cause I don't remember any of it. I don't drink either but they said I was that night and I saw a picture of me with a beer turned up.

PRiMAdonna
12-02-2006, 10:45 PM
the only time i ever tried anything like that was at work, i took 2 blue ones, and it didnt do shit to me. i never felt any different, so ive never taken them again.

Crazy Asian
tryin takin a bottle of nightquil and x....I passed out in about 2 hours.

quickdodgeŽ
I hope I never do that again.

How can you hope you won't do it again? Later, QD.

gijoe0720
12-02-2006, 10:47 PM
How can you hope you won't do it again? Later, QD.

Well I wasn't plannin on doin it that night. If I do take anything I hope it is not alot like that night. I just had alot on my mind then and thought maybe that would help some but it didn't.

Crazy Asian
12-02-2006, 10:47 PM
hope that his brainfarts and realize oh I shouldnt do that.

gijoe0720
12-02-2006, 10:48 PM
I can take 6 lorcet pluses and feel fine. I didn't know how much stronger xanaxs were than them

quickdodgeŽ
12-02-2006, 10:50 PM
I'd definitely stay away from any of that shit, dude. Later, QD.

gijoe0720
12-02-2006, 10:51 PM
I'd definitely stay away from any of that shit, dude. Later, QD.

I was doin fine till I had a four wheeler wreck about a month and a half ago and got lorcets for the pain. I have only gotten fucked up 3 times since then. I want to stop but I like it but then again it ain't worth it.

gijoe0720
12-02-2006, 10:53 PM
Right now I am tryin to talk one of my friends out of takin somethin. She is upset and asked if I had any left cause she wanted some. I told her it won't make it better and ain't worth it but she ain't listenin to me.

imbosile
12-02-2006, 10:57 PM
the only time i ever tried anything like that was at work, i took 2 blue ones, and it didnt do shit to me. i never felt any different, so ive never taken them again.

and why would you do that at work? much less anywhere else.

gijoe0720
12-02-2006, 10:58 PM
and why would you do that at work? much less anywhere else.

at work was the first time i got fucked up. i was in alot of pain and took my medication and it didn't work so i took one more and i was pretty messed up. it was the first time i have ever taken pain killers.

GTScoob
12-02-2006, 11:05 PM
Pills are bad mmk?

I dont get why so many of my friends love them so much, they pop a couple pills and then drink two alcoholic drinks which are amplified by the pill. Then they proceed to black out for hours on end, pretty stupid and a horrible waste of money. Isnt Xanex for anxiety relief not pain relief, it could have mixed badly with whatever else you were taking.

Most pills are way more addicting than some hard drugs (science doesnt backs this up but its just my observation of people I know). I dont know what is stupider, that you took all of that or that you're writing about it on here.

ahmonrah
12-03-2006, 12:19 AM
~tsk,tsk,tsk~
i dont see what it is with people popping pills for "recreation"........"FOR FUN"........shit makes no sense.....but oh well.

had other people shown up at work fucked up they'd be hitting the unemployment line.

Jimmy B
12-03-2006, 12:55 AM
stupid kids...

C22H19N3O4
12-03-2006, 12:57 AM
Wednesday night I was out with some friends and for some reason had bought 3 xanaxs. I have never taken them before and for some reason wanted to try and see what happened. Well me bein stupid, I took all three at once. 30 minutes went by and nothin really happened so I bought 5 more but gave one away. Then I got really fucked up and don't remember takin the other four. I don't remember anything from that night. I was told I couldn't walk or talk. My friend had to help me whenever I would go to piss. I ended up talkin someone into buyin me some beer and drank some and started throwin up. My friend took me to his house for the night since we work at the same place and took me to work the next mornin. I got there at 7:25 and don't have to be there till 8. No one was there and my department doors were locked and somehow I broke into my department and then passed out in the floor. Boss came in and for some reason I woke up right when he got there. He didn't notice anything was wrong with me somehow. Once my supervisor got there he noticed I was fucked up still and I told him what happened. He laughed at me and told me to call someone to come get me cause I couldn't work. I called my friends girlfriend and she came and got me and carried me to her house. I woke up at 4 in the afternoon and didn't know where I was or what day it was. I don't remember anything from wednesday night and the only things I remember from thursday mornin was wakin up at work and then don't remember anything else till I was in the car with my friend.

I felt like crap. I hope I never do that again.

:lmfao:

con
12-03-2006, 04:21 AM
If I were you, I would go to the doctor for an examination to ensure that you weren't violated :lmfao: :lmao:

StupidBikerBoy
12-03-2006, 04:23 AM
I would suggest getting away from any pill dependency while you still can. I've seen where it can go. A good friend of mine passed 2 weeks ago. OD'd on oxycots. She was 20 years old and drop dead gorgeous. 2 weeks before that the same girl's brother's GF OD'd on them also.

Pain pills are prescribed to help with the initial pain. Trust me I've been in a LOT of motorcycle accidents. Even if you still have pain after you are healed you need to stop taking them. At some point your body needs to learn to adjust to it and it will fade somewhat (in MOST cases).

People who continue to take pills for the pain never adjust naturally and become dependent believing they have to have the pills.

In other words, buck up and take it like a man.:2cents:

Good luck:goodjob:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-03-2006, 06:31 AM
I feel more stupid reading this post....

whose bright idea was to take this xanax? and THE FUCK WHY..

LS2ner
12-03-2006, 06:48 AM
Yea pills are bad... When i was in high-school i used to pop pills all the time. I guess i thought it was cool to be fucked up all the time. I would do it at school, at home, at work, where ever. I never got addicted, but i had plenty of bad experiences. I used to take like 10-12 percicets and like 10 mepraganes (spelling?) at a time. Trust me... stay away from pills..

God
12-03-2006, 07:18 AM
omg..........i just..........dont even know what to say to that...

i do.
let me phrase it for you

HES A DUMBASS.

next time im just going to let you die dumbass.

VegetaRules
12-03-2006, 08:37 AM
Well, this topic definately seems like big cry for help. Reading that intiatl, & subsequent posts, dude you may just have a serious problem. I suggest getting either some help, or away from the people who 1. allowed you to do that shyt.

The pill-popping was bad enough, but how in the fook, do you " while obviously out of your mind", convince your **cough** friends to buy you beers?? The begining and end of your problems will rest on your friends.

Because if they're still pill-popping, & I assume they are cause they sure as hell wasn't stoping you from doing it, nor helping you stop gettign more fooked-up. If you're depressed, talk to someone, I wouldn't suggest here, cause flaming will occur quickly ( LMAO like it hasn't/won't after this post ).

No shame in you needing help, or people to talk to, call those hotlines, or as another poster said suck it up, there are more people with worse shyt to go through than you, alwasy remember that....Andre'

§treet_§peed
12-03-2006, 10:22 AM
dude it sounds like you got tricked into taking something that wasn't a zanny bro...believe me..i've popped enough to know lol..it sounds like you got a hold of some mild x or maybe some special k's

MongolPup
12-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Damn man, I stay away from pills for reasons like that.....

I never understood the allure of blacking out for hours on end, but I still know people who brag about how "Shit man on saturday I can't remember the entire night! I was so fucked up!". Try to stay away from that.

lol at being tricking into taking ketamine instead.

quickdodgeŽ
12-03-2006, 11:05 AM
If you're depressed, talk to someone, I wouldn't suggest here, cause flaming will occur quickly

Not everyone will flame. Later, QD.

VegetaRules
12-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Not everyone will flame. Later, QD.

^^^ True, but it's already happened 6 times in this one thread.lol I just hope dude get's some help....Vegeta

gijoe0720
12-03-2006, 11:46 AM
What I did was stupid I know that is why I don't plan on doin it again.

b@d @pple
12-03-2006, 12:21 PM
your a moron..i hope you do do it again ...and die

gijoe0720
12-03-2006, 12:24 PM
your a moron..i hope you do do it again ...and die

So I am a moron cause I made a bad decision and realize what I did was stupid? I bet you have done stupid stuff before.

green91
12-03-2006, 12:28 PM
unless you were crushing them they wont do shit within 30 mins.. you needed to wait a little bit. if u wanna get fucked fast drink liquor.

gijoe0720
12-03-2006, 12:28 PM
unless you were crushing them they wont do shit within 30 mins.. you needed to wait a little bit. if u wanna get fucked fast drink liquor.

they said i chewed up the last four. I don't remember taking them though.

JITB
12-03-2006, 12:47 PM
i saw a guy on cops, that sold crushed up nuts and sold it as crack.... people who pop pills arent the smartest, u dont even know whats in them. Atleast alchohol has a ingredients table on the back..

gijoe0720
12-03-2006, 12:49 PM
i saw a guy on cops, that sold crushed up nuts and sold it as crack.... people who pop pills arent the smartest, u dont even know whats in them. Atleast alchohol has a ingredients table on the back..

i knew what they was cause the person i got them from(my cousin) had just went to the pharmacy and got them and i know he wouldn't do anything to them.

RandomGuy
12-03-2006, 04:09 PM
Dajoka87: wanna buy some zanys?
Gijoe0720: i think i will pass
Dajoka87: lolcage lewser
Gijoe0720: haha

StupidBikerBoy
12-04-2006, 03:07 AM
So I am a moron cause I made a bad decision and realize what I did was stupid?

Deffinately not. Just learn from it.

Everyone has bad judgement from time to time, even the assholes on here that wanna act like they haven't. Like they aint human or some shit.:rolleyes:

Nemesis
12-04-2006, 07:58 AM
Young kids these days. Generation dumb. LOL

Everyone has bad judgement from time to time, even the assholes on here that wanna act like they haven't. Like they aint human or some shit.:rolleyes:

Ive never taken any drugs other than prescription, never drank beyond the point I couldnt walk straight, never smoked cigarettes or any other form you wish to insert into a blank. Dont plan on it either. But I do know many people that look forward to these things, and I just laugh and watch :yes:

FrankenSTI
12-04-2006, 08:47 AM
You were what we call bartarded!