PDA

View Full Version : Please read and answer!!!

YoTa_BoX
12-02-2006, 09:19 PM
Ok i was put in the worst position iv been in today that i can think of ever. please read what happend to me and tell me what you would have done.

Ok so this guy i work with hes Mexican nothing against them i work with alot of them and get along with all of them quit well. we were talkin about life and what we like to do for fun Yada Yada. we pretty much talked all day about just everyday stuff. then he asks if i have a Girlfriend i said yes and i then told him everything about her, how we met exe. then i ask him how about you then he looks at me and motions his finger to come closer. He pulls his wallet out and brings out a pic of a little girl, please take into mind this guy is 50+ years old.... he points at her and says 14 years old...then tells me he gets alot of pussy from her every night. i stop....i begin to get very pissed but do not show it. i have a yonger sister and thats all i could think about...i came so close to beating this guys old ass i started to tear up. i went and told my supervisor what had happend and what he had told me. then took the rest of the day off (only 2 hours left) because i thought i might Hurt this guy even looking at him. .....

Stormhammer
12-02-2006, 09:20 PM
ehh, for all you know the guy could've been screwing around with you

imbosile
12-02-2006, 09:24 PM
well if that is for real, then that is really fucked up and I don't know what I would have done

PRiMAdonna
12-02-2006, 09:25 PM
ehh, for all you know the guy could've been screwing around with you
yeah, either that ^^^ or i just wouldn't talk to him anymore... thats sick. and maybe like anonymously report him, but not to your boss. your boss could probably care less who he's fucking...all he cares about is is homeboy shows up to work or not, nah mean?

but seriously, i wouldnt talk to him anymore, and if it's still bothering you that bad, report him to authorities or something.

lilmanx01
12-02-2006, 09:28 PM
yea if he was for real...im in shock. i dont think i would have believed it, hell i cant. my lil sister is 12 and i have cousins around the age of 14. and that guy is old enough to be my dad. i would have done the same. reported what i heard and avoided him for the rest of the day...its one of those situations i dont think i could believe unless placed in it

YoTa_BoX
12-02-2006, 09:35 PM
thanks for your replys but what was pissing me off about it is that he was bragging about it so much.... i mean if it was to be a joke it would have been said then nothing els about it...but he kept on about it. i really think he was being serious!!!

Kyle
12-02-2006, 09:37 PM
50 year olds + 14 year olds= Disgusting, fucked up shit.

ct9a gsr
12-02-2006, 09:38 PM
lol @ the coincidence of seeing this thread and this one:

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=93838

on the main page at the same time...

=x

Jecht
12-02-2006, 09:42 PM
lol @ the coincidence of seeing this thread and this one:

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=93838

on the main page at the same time...

=x

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I would just stay away from this guy from now on, whether he was messing with you or not. If he was really joking, why would he have a picture of her in his wallet?

~The_Duke~
12-02-2006, 09:44 PM
Having a daughter of my own, I would report his ass anonymously cas that is just wrong...

Ya I wouldnt talk to him anymore either...