PDA

View Full Version : Rant: So I got a few grande to spend.......

con
12-02-2006, 07:54 PM
Ok, I finally cashed out on an investment I've been holding onto for a while. I've been contemplating getting a truck wit some "D's on that biatch" but hanging around IA has me wanting another import to play around with. I've seen some pretty nice swapped breezies a couple months back that went fairly cheap, but now that I got cash in hand and ready to play ain't shit in the FS adds that catches my eye........WTF :thinking: I'll be damn'd I need a ride A.S.A.P. Mr. No Cage I Ride On Two has left the building, but Mr. 'Throw some D's on dat bitch' is like do I really want another car payment and Mr. let's burn some rice and make this import scene a lil bit better is bringing up the rear. Decisions decisions, well guess the only thing you and I can do is stay tuned................

If anyone thinks this is a waist of bandwidth, FUCT JOO!!!

aaronfelipe
12-02-2006, 07:55 PM
my crx FTW

1SICKLEX
12-02-2006, 07:59 PM
grande?

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-02-2006, 08:00 PM
hell yeah, do it mang..

but yeah, we talk about this the other night...

the game is calling you back

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-02-2006, 08:01 PM
but then again, you could use a truck to haul that bike of yours

Greddypacked
12-02-2006, 08:10 PM
Go for it, just look good b4 throwing your money on something.

con
12-02-2006, 08:51 PM
but then again, you could use a truck to haul that bike of yours
true that and the plan is or was to also buy a couple more bikes from rural areas where they are much cheaper and whore them out for profit........If I do this I'm sure I could earn enough to buy a decently swapped import by Spring just from the hustle.......

quickdodgeŽ
12-02-2006, 10:41 PM
ain't shit in the FS adds that catches my eye.....

Damn buying a car on IA. Later, QD.

con
12-03-2006, 04:31 AM
Damn buying a car on IA. Later, QD.
:lmao: I'm not limited to IA only adds I'm searching abroad.........

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-03-2006, 06:29 AM
I say, buy the truck..

buy a few bikes from those "rural areas" you said.. and make your profit..

and turn it into a newly swapped whatever by summer :)

The Ren
12-03-2006, 06:51 AM
^ Good idea

Jimmy B
12-03-2006, 11:29 AM
grab up my burban!

con
12-03-2006, 08:08 PM
Did someone say 'Throw some D's on dat Biatch???'

Just got her home......nothing special but the engine is practically new, needs a lil TLC mainly paint and that's about it.........one minor hiccup at low RPM's but I'm sure I can have that knocked out tomorrow evening with a check of the spark plug gaps and timing. Will also be picking up a GPS hollarm, 3 sets of wheel locks and a good component system......Yo LordMDP I want my component system back :blah: :lmfao:

I almost bought a new Burban earlier today, but my better judgement told me to go the cash route and have more money toward next Summer to make some major moves in my toy department.....

BTW, did someone on IA used to own this.....It looks so familiar :thinking:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/zx6rcon/burban-1.jpg

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-03-2006, 08:30 PM
nice pick up..

and it does look like that ride that one kid has.. his dad owns a car lot.. forgot what member.. but looks familiar..

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-03-2006, 08:30 PM
oh yeah, that had to be a good investment.. b/c that is more than a few grand..

LIAR!!!

PRiMAdonna
12-03-2006, 08:34 PM
congrats!

those things are MASSIVE! you can fit a good 8 people in that tank... lol

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-03-2006, 08:35 PM
I just donned to me.. you still need to buy a mini trailer to haul those bikes of yours :)

Wurm
12-03-2006, 08:48 PM
Ok, I finally cashed out on an investment I've been holding onto for a while. I've been contemplating getting a truck wit some "D's on that biatch" but hanging around IA has me wanting another import to play around with. I've seen some pretty nice swapped breezies a couple months back that went fairly cheap, but now that I got cash in hand and ready to play ain't shit in the FS adds that catches my eye........WTF :thinking: I'll be damn'd I need a ride A.S.A.P. Mr. No Cage I Ride On Two has left the building, but Mr. 'Throw some D's on dat bitch' is like do I really want another car payment and Mr. let's burn some rice and make this import scene a lil bit better is bringing up the rear. Decisions decisions, well guess the only thing you and I can do is stay tuned................

If anyone thinks this is a waist of bandwidth, FUCT JOO!!!

WASTE*

con
12-03-2006, 09:04 PM
WASTE*
you're late wit dat one Wurm :goodjob:

Thanks Org... & Prim... I was trying to hold out on a Black on Black Yukon wit 22's in AL, but the dude was B.S.'n.... As for the trailor, just gonna drop $200 for one of those lil fold up build your own joints from Northern Tool....

ahmonrah
12-04-2006, 04:37 AM
good jumpoff mane! now when i buy my first bike, i know who i'm callin!
~picks up cell, calls CON~
~ring,ring~
~con answers~
con:"wussup?!"
me:"what'z crakkin!?
con:"chillin, you ready for a bike?!"
me:"yezzirrrrrr!"
~fast forward bike bought, me and con looking at it.~
me:"uh....yeah. now that i got it...well.......well shit dawg...the 240 didnt come with a tow package."
con: :rant:
me: "yep. so i'll meet you at my house!"

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-04-2006, 06:23 AM
wtf?

LOL..

con
12-04-2006, 07:13 AM
good jumpoff mane! now when i buy my first bike, i know who i'm callin!
~picks up cell, calls CON~
~ring,ring~
~con answers~
con:"wussup?!"
me:"what'z crakkin!?
con:"chillin, you ready for a bike?!"
me:"yezzirrrrrr!"
~fast forward bike bought, me and con looking at it.~
me:"uh....yeah. now that i got it...well.......well shit dawg...the 240 didnt come with a tow package."
con: :rant:
me: "yep. so i'll meet you at my house!"
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Tow Package FTW....