PDA

View Full Version : Bahahahaha

Bishop
06-07-2005, 02:34 PM
I Love this shit. Less then a year ago i got slammed with a 26mph over speeding charge. And then i got slammed with a bullshit racing charge and i went to court for that one today. Kept my license the first time and guess what !!! I fucking kept my license for the racing charge too!! LOL holy shit i thought i was going to lose it. Thank god.....

civic95
06-07-2005, 02:38 PM
how old are you? over 21? you got lucky! Might want to go ahead, and play the lotto today too.

Kristi
06-07-2005, 02:41 PM
that is good for you.

you know its crazy how you can lose your license for speeding, etc. but if you get a DUI - you don't always lose your license? this makes sense why?

my step brother got a DUI, speeding ticket, expired tag, and no proof of insurance (all at once) while on probation and he still kept his license. its crazy

Bishop
06-07-2005, 02:43 PM
Man i was 17 when i got both of those tickets....im 18 now.

HyPer50
06-07-2005, 02:47 PM
Your story < my story

Got caught going 106 on 285 (55mph zone) back when I was 18. Thats 51mph over for those who can't count = P So I was definatly going to lose my license, maybe more. Wasn't even going to fight it... you can't really say your speedo is messin' up if your goin' 51 over. So anyways, get to court, and the guy who talks to you before you go to the judge asks me what I plead, and he suggested not guilty.. So without asking why I say not guilty. It turns out the cop who gave me the ticket, had died in a car wreck 2 days prior to court. Therefore, by pleading not guilty, nobody could fight it. So nothing showed up on my license, no fines, no insurance rates going up. Man when I left the court that day, that was one of the weirdest feelings I've ever had, kinda like damn it's fucked up that the cop died, and I was happy I kept my license, but the reason I had my license still was messed up.. Oh well. Thats mah story heh.

Kristi
06-07-2005, 02:55 PM
that sucks that he died - so does that mean all the people he gave tickets to get away with it? they should have someone else there to plead the case or something.

HyPer50
06-07-2005, 03:03 PM
that sucks that he died - so does that mean all the people he gave tickets to get away with it? they should have someone else there to plead the case or something.

I'd assume that means that everyone who was there with tickets from him got away, assuming they pled not guilty. I dont know if they could legally have somebody else there to fight the case... except maybe the dash video or something.. *shrug* no clue.

Kristi
06-07-2005, 03:14 PM
hmmm, just curious. its kinda strange luck for you - but hey, at least you came out of there with your license

Bishop
06-07-2005, 04:20 PM
wow, you were really lucky.

PinkTaco
06-07-2005, 04:45 PM
luck you....i lose my lisence tomorrow :(

SLOWR/T
06-07-2005, 05:11 PM
Quote "so does that mean all the people he gave tickets to get away with it?"

if the cop doesnt show up for court on the day of the trial and you pled not guilty than the charges are dropped. being theres no one to fight the case. with the cop dying then if everyone he gave tickets to were to pled not guilty the case(s) would be dropped and no charges could be issued.

Quote "they should have someone else there to plead the case or something."

that wouldnt hold up in court cause it would be hear say. the videos do not have a recording of the clocked speed. the video comes on when the blue lights come on after the person has been clocked. so with no video theres no way to prove he was in the wrong

Z33_kid
06-08-2005, 01:19 AM
luck you....i lose my lisence tomorrow :(

dang how long ?