PDA

View Full Version : FT: 94 accord for 94+ integra or 96+ civic hatch

dizzle
12-01-2006, 09:33 PM
I dont have any interior pics...but I assure you the interior is mint; tan cloth interior.

owner of this car is now on the site. also, his email address is [email protected] and his number is (336)260-1669-name is jeff.

94 Honda Accord EX 4 door 5 speed
f22b1 vtec motor with 149k miles (not a swapped motor)
kyb agx struts (factory suspension is included)
ground control coilovers
konig hurry 18's with kumho ecsta tires (215/35/18 i believe)
jdm black housing headlights/corners
smoked tail lights (factory tail lights are included)
32% window tint
Pioneer head unit
fresh brakes
all power options and sun roof work perfectly

reason for letting it go is because I dont really desire a family wagon right now, and no one ever rides in the back seats anyways so its pretty pointless for me to own this car. All mods to this car were done after I bought it, and I've only had it for about 3-4 months.

I'm looking to trade for a 94+ 2 door integra 5 speed (close to stock) or a 96+ civic hatch 5 speed (close to stock). Depending on the condition of the car, my wheels may not come with the trade....but seeing a clean dc or ek is enough persuasion for me to let em go. I'm open to other trades but I really have my heart set on a dc or ek...in order for me to trade the car must be a 2 door 5 speed though.

I'm also willing to sell. I have 7g's into it and I owe $6500...but I have the title in hand due to getting a personal loan. The lowest I can let it go for is $6500 just so I can break even.

NEW PRICE 6000 OBO

** Car is located in NC. PM 97tegrl for more information on the car**
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/xsomberangel/new/1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/xsomberangel/new/2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/xsomberangel/new/3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/xsomberangel/new/9.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/xsomberangel/new/16.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/xsomberangel/new/17.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/xsomberangel/new/18.jpg

Sammich
12-04-2006, 03:26 PM
engine bay pics??

EF_that_ish
12-04-2006, 03:58 PM
engine bay pics??

dont have any...all options are there and hooked up, everything is bone stock. from the intake box to the heat sheild. engine bay isnt super clean but it is a 94 and im not the original owner..

Sammich
12-04-2006, 04:01 PM
that car has been in an accident..

dizzle
12-04-2006, 09:51 PM
ttt

dizzle
12-05-2006, 11:14 AM
morning bump

2.0civic
12-10-2006, 12:55 AM
first off, not to bash but someone mentioned the car was wrecked....if thats the case, GL on $6500. If you paid that much for it, you got fucked

second, since the owner is now here, please keep the useless bumps out. He can bump his own threads and there are PM's for useless shit.

Goodluck

EF_that_ish
12-10-2006, 03:59 PM
first off, not to bash but someone mentioned the car was wrecked....if thats the case, GL on $6500. If you paid that much for it, you got fucked

second, since the owner is now here, please keep the useless bumps out. He can bump his own threads and there are PM's for useless shit.

Goodluck

im the owner of the car. yes the car has a salvaged title, but that doesnt mean shit to me except for that the car was wrecked and turned into insurance. i can go out right now and wreck ANY car and fix it myself and it would be the same shit. the person that spotted the damage has a good eye, no one else outwardly saw it. i have $6500 into the car, thats not what i payed for the car itself. also the bumps were from the op so what does it matter if i bump it myself, i only come on the site to check pms. and the car is gone next week so EF this site.

dizzle
12-10-2006, 11:43 PM
how gay

2.0civic
12-10-2006, 11:48 PM

2.0civic
12-10-2006, 11:48 PM
btw, good luck with the sale

2.0civic
12-10-2006, 11:52 PM
im the owner of the car. yes the car has a salvaged title, but that doesnt mean shit to me except for that the car was wrecked and turned into insurance. i can go out right now and wreck ANY car and fix it myself and it would be the same shit. the person that spotted the damage has a good eye, no one else outwardly saw it. i have $6500 into the car, thats not what i payed for the car itself. also the bumps were from the op so what does it matter if i bump it myself, i only come on the site to check pms. and the car is gone next week so EF this site.

maybe i misunderstood the $6500 part but when you said

I'm also willing to sell. I have 7g's into it and I owe $6500...but I have the title in hand due to getting a personal loan. The lowest I can let it go for is $6500 just so I can break even.

it sounded like you owed 6500 and took the loan out to get the title.....am i wrong?

and as far as the damage, two other people other than myself saw it because THEY directed me to the thread cause one of them was actually considering getting it until $6500 for a $4000 car...Do you not know what a salvage title is? its GENERALLY enough to where damages exceed car value (meaning in your case depending on when it happened) minimum of prolly atleast $2k in damages.

\as far as bump, you have an account, try to be a member and not a douchebag here to sell a car and leave. You and 97teggrl kept bumpint it when its still on the first page. and since the car is gone next week, its now locked.

thanks

2.0civic
12-10-2006, 11:57 PM
unlocked for an answer to my posts and BTW, want me to tell you where the car was hit????

Sammich
12-11-2006, 09:27 AM
the whole driver side..if you look at the fender on the driver side you can see the difference in how that one was repaired and not replaced..also the two doors..i figure the car was T-boned or something..the paint doesnt match..

2.0civic
12-11-2006, 11:32 PM
the whole driver side..if you look at the fender on the driver side you can see the difference in how that one was repaired and not replaced..also the two doors..i figure the car was T-boned or something..the paint doesnt match..

i noticed the door too but the first thing that caught my eye was the misalignment of the driver side headlight in relation to the hood...

free bump

EF_that_ish
12-12-2006, 04:02 PM
you guys are looking too hard and my respect for your attention to detail has dropped. the doors are fine...always have been. the drivers front was hit, so it got a new radiator support (half assed) and they repaired the fender as opposed to buying a new one, and replaced the hood. i bought the car in this condition. the lighting in one of the pictures highlights the off colored fender, when i purchased the car i didnt notice it at all. you guys also, im sure, had the mindset that i wasnt going to inform anyone of this, not true. i was waiting for someone to show enough interest in the car and then tell them the problem with it. if i would have listed that it was a salvage title to begin with then i would have had even less attention than i got. had i been the one to repair it i would have correctly pulled the frame, got a new rad support, new hood, and new fender. i planned on doing all of those things but it would still have a salvage title regardless. a body shop told me that it would only cost $300 to get the front end back to new...which isnt a bad price, so wtf are you guys bitching about. i took out a personal loan to buy the car and modifications, for several reasons. 1) title in hand, 2) lower interest rate, 3) insurance cost. also, if you would actually read, im not really trying to SELL the car...since its up for trade and all "FT: 94 accord for 94+ integra or 96+ civic hatch". if someone doesnt have anything to trade and wants to buy it...well the price is already posted. is there no rule against flammers here?

now...is my account frozen or something, because i just tried to post in another section (garage sell) and it wouldnt let me...

dizzle
12-12-2006, 10:34 PM
well put mane

2.0civic
12-14-2006, 10:45 PM
now...is my account frozen or something, because i just tried to post in another section (garage sell) and it wouldnt let me...

try reading the stickys in that section......:goodjob:

ill give you a hint....you dont meet the qualifications

typerek
12-14-2006, 11:15 PM
dude saying that it was fixed all ghetto doesn't help you sell your car.

2.0civic
12-18-2006, 07:41 PM
dude saying that it was fixed all ghetto doesn't help you sell your car.

nice...

BufordŽ
01-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Good looking car. If I had the cash, I'd buy it.

Jblizzard
01-03-2007, 09:09 PM
I think it's fine. who cares bout title....if it drives fine and looks good, stfu and get over a title