PDA

View Full Version : So Long, Farewell...

HvyArms
12-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Friday has come again, and I'll be away from my court until Monday. Dont cry for me IA, the truth is I've never left you!

For those of you who will be at the Varsity meet tonight, and have been wanting to slam/beat/kick my ass for a while now, meet me tonight. I'll be the Asian guy in the Red Subaru wagon.

That is all.

The Yousef
12-01-2006, 04:00 PM
. I'll be the Asian guy in the Red Subaru wagon.

i can vouch for that....

btw:

see you there.. :boxing: :fire:

Ran
12-01-2006, 04:07 PM
I'm be the Asian in the Red Yaris Liftback. Please don't confuse it for the Subaru Wagon.

The Yousef
12-01-2006, 04:07 PM
I'm be the Asian in the Red Yaris Liftback. Please don't confuse it for the Subaru Wagon.

i thought you're the tool that drives the red prelude?

Ran
12-01-2006, 04:08 PM
i thought you're the tool that drives the red prelude?It's pink, and no, it's staying at home tonight. Gotta retune my VTAK controller.

The Yousef
12-01-2006, 04:09 PM
It's pink, and no, it's staying at home tonight. Gotta retune my VTAK controller.

ahhh...

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-01-2006, 04:15 PM
I'll be thurr..

don't know..

purple nurple volvo or teal stock hatch..

decisions..

HvyArms
12-01-2006, 04:25 PM
i can vouch for that....

btw:

see you there.. :boxing: :fire:

No doubt.

By the way, if you approach me and I start to smile or laugh, consider it an insult. If I say something like "wha..huh? HvyArms LOL, no thats him over THERE", dont trust me. I'm just trying to get you to look away long enough for me to sucker punch you.

Everyone drive safely

The Yousef
12-01-2006, 04:46 PM
No doubt.

By the way, if you approach me and I start to smile or laugh, consider it an insult. If I say something like "wha..huh? HvyArms LOL, no thats him over THERE", dont trust me. I'm just trying to get you to look away long enough for me to sucker punch you.

pre-emptive strike huh?

very sneaky of j00....:ninja: