PDA

View Full Version : Misc Can someone explain it to me?

Jaimecbr900
12-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Guys, yall know a lot about the Rap/Hip-hop world.

Can someone please explain to me what these major "beefs" are about?

I keep hearing or reading about G-Unit vs Game, Snoop vs Suge, this guy from this entourage vs that entourage. I'd just like to know what the skinny is. I like some music, but don't have a clue about these rivalries. Someone please give me the run down so I can understand it better and know who's who.

On a side note, I've had the opportunity to deal with quite a few entertainers lately and I have to admit that all the ones I've dealt with have been extremely cool to deal with. Entourage or no entourage, once you talk to them one-on-one or as close to that as you can they all seem to be cool and straight up. I've gone to their studios and hung out during sessions or met up with them where all their "cars" are at and they all seem cool. Ton of money, but cool. Matter of fact some of the convos were actually very educational. One person in particular who's been in the industry for a while was very cool and talked a lot about the history of the industry and stuff. I found that kinda cool. They are a different breed for sure. They're used to working on THEIR schedule and getting pampered. But once you get past that, eventhough I must admit I know my interaction with them is limited, they seem like cool people to me.

I guess I understand now why they have such big show of security at all these types of events. Never understood that until now.

thinkfast®
12-01-2006, 12:21 PM
GAME > G UNIT

G UNIT IS DEAD AS A GROUP, RECORD LABEL, AND CREW

RIP 50, BANKS, BUCK, AND THAT GEEZER TONY YAYO

Jaimecbr900
12-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Thanks Ricky.

But why are they feuding? Did somebody sleep with the other one's woman? One making more money than the other? Somebody call the other a biotch?

What is it that is making these guys go after each other like that?

I know that rappers rip each other in their music from time to time, but what is it that is making all these guys go nuts like that?

thinkfast®
12-01-2006, 01:18 PM
LOL PARDON MY BLUNTNESS BUT ITS THE TRUTH, BASICALLY TO MAKE A LOOOOONG STORY REALLY SHORT, 50 CENT WAS SIGNING RAPPERS FROM ALL REGIONS OF THE US, HE HAS THE SOUTH "LOCKED" WITH YOUNG BUCK, EAST COAST WAS HIS AND LLOYD BANKS, ALONG WITH THE THEN-INCARCERATED GRANPA, OOPS I MEAN TONY YAYO.. HE WAS ONLY MISSING A WEST COAST ARTIST, AND HE THOUGHT HE HAD OFOUND IT WITH THE FRESHLY SIGNED AFTERMATH ARTIST, THE GAME.

THINGS DIDNT GO ACCORDING TO PLAN, SINCE GAME WAS NOT ABOUT TO FALL IN LINE W/ 50'S PLANS AND BEEF WITH EVERY BODY AND THEIR MOMS IN HIP HOP; GAME WAS ON A DIFFERENT MENTALITY, A DIFFERENT LEVEL THEN THE OTHER G UNIT CADETS. YOU GOTTA THINK HIP HOP AINT HEARD A WHOLE LOT FROM THE WEST COAST SINCE 'PAC DIED. GAME FELT THE PRESSURE OF AN ENTIRE COAST WAS ON HIS B ACK, AND HE DIDNT WANNA SUCCUMB TO 50'S REIGN ON HIP HOP, WHICH WAS SHORT-LIVED.. GAME HAS SINCE LYRICALLY INSULTED G UNIT TO A POINT OF NO RETURN OR RECOVERY, MOST NOTABLY ON THE MIXTAPE CIRCUIT AS WELL AS A FULL LENGTH DVD EXPOSING 50 AS A SNITCH. RECENTLY GAME CAME OUT WITH AN ALL STAR REMIX (~ 20 ARTISTS) TO HIS "ONE BLOOD" SINGLE, INVOLVING EVERYONE FROM ALL COASTS AND SEVERAL ARTISTS DISSING 50 ALONG THE WAY; 50 WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO COME OUT WITH A REMIX LIKE THIS, HE'S GOIN THE WAY OF JA RULE WHICH IRONICALLY, WAS THE LAST VERSE ON GAME'S SINGLE, AND I THOUGHT WAS HILARIOUS.

Sammich
12-01-2006, 01:19 PM
GAME > G UNIT

G UNIT IS DEAD AS A GROUP, RECORD LABEL, AND CREW

RIP 50, BANKS, BUCK, AND THAT GEEZER TONY YAYO

eminem lives:yes:

thinkfast®
12-01-2006, 01:20 PM
GOOD THING EMINEM ISNT G UNIT

Sammich
12-01-2006, 01:21 PM
LOL PARDON MY BLUNTNESS BUT ITS THE TRUTH, BASICALLY TO MAKE A LOOOOONG STORY REALLY SHORT, 50 CENT WAS SIGNING RAPPERS FROM ALL REGIONS OF THE US, HE HAS THE SOUTH "LOCKED" WITH YOUNG BUCK, EAST COAST WAS HIS AND LLOYD BANKS, ALONG WITH THE THEN-INCARCERATED GRANPA, OOPS I MEAN TONY YAYO.. HE WAS ONLY MISSING A WEST COAST ARTIST, AND HE THOUGHT HE HAD OFOUND IT WITH THE FRESHLY SIGNED AFTERMATH ARTIST, THE GAME.

THINGS DIDNT GO ACCORDING TO PLAN, SINCE GAME WAS NOT ABOUT TO FALL IN LINE W/ 50'S PLANS AND BEEF WITH EVERY BODY AND THEIR MOMS IN HIP HOP; GAME WAS ON A DIFFERENT MENTALITY, A DIFFERENT LEVEL THEN THE OTHER G UNIT CADETS. YOU GOTTA THINK HIP HOP AINT HEARD A WHOLE LOT FROM THE WEST COAST SINCE 'PAC DIED. GAME FELT THE PRESSURE OF AN ENTIRE COAST WAS ON HIS B ACK, AND HE DIDNT WANNA SUCCUMB TO 50'S REIGN ON HIP HOP, WHICH WAS SHORT-LIVED.. GAME HAS SINCE LYRICALLY INSULTED G UNIT TO A POINT OF NO RETURN OR RECOVERY, MOST NOTABLY ON THE MIXTAPE CIRCUIT AS WELL AS A FULL LENGTH DVD EXPOSING 50 AS A SNITCH. RECENTLY GAME CAME OUT WITH AN ALL STAR REMIX (~ 20 ARTISTS) TO HIS "ONE BLOOD" SINGLE, INVOLVING EVERYONE FROM ALL COASTS AND SEVERAL ARTISTS DISSING 50 ALONG THE WAY; 50 WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO COME OUT WITH A REMIX LIKE THIS, HE'S GOIN THE WAY OF JA RULE WHICH IRONICALLY, WAS THE LAST VERSE ON GAME'S SINGLE, AND I THOUGHT WAS HILARIOUS.

never heard bout that remix of one blood?? which mixtape is that on??

Sammich
12-01-2006, 01:22 PM
GOOD THING EMINEM ISNT G UNIT

x2 thats the only reason im gettin that reup joint:goodjob:

thinkfast®
12-01-2006, 01:23 PM
never heard bout that remix of one blood?? which mixtape is that on??

DUDE THAT SHIT HIT THE STREETS ALMOST A MONTH AGO? HELL I DONT KNOW WHAT TAPE IT WAS ON, GO LOOK ON HIPHIPDX.COM FOR IT

PhAtBoYMr2
12-01-2006, 01:28 PM
if you think gunit is dead you obviously aint listening to hip hop............

i would same game is over, he flopped rick.............nigga still aint platnium

Sammich
12-01-2006, 01:30 PM
if you think gunit is dead you obviously aint listening to hip hop............

i would same game is over, he flopped rick.............nigga still aint platnium

i'd listen to game over g usluts any day of the wk..real talk

Jaimecbr900
12-01-2006, 01:35 PM

See, this is what I'm talking about. Clear and precise. Props. +1. :goodjob:

So basically Game used to do his thing under 50's label and they had a riff. After that there's been bad blood between them and by default each other's "people".

Where can find this Remix that you're talking about? I'd like to hear the song.

Is Game under his own label or someone elses?

PhAtBoYMr2
12-01-2006, 01:46 PM
See, this is what I'm talking about. Clear and precise. Props. +1. :goodjob:

So basically Game used to do his thing under 50's label and they had a riff. After that there's been bad blood between them and by default each other's "people".

Where can find this Remix that you're talking about? I'd like to hear the song.

Is Game under his own label or someone elses?

Dont follow the game story homie, game is a proven liar and his story is fake.....only game fans think otherwise.

Jaimecbr900
12-01-2006, 01:59 PM
Dont follow the game story homie, game is a proven liar and his story is fake.....only game fans think otherwise.

Oh bud, I'm not taking sides at all. I just wanted to know what the background was because it seemed pretty intense for them to be out wanting to fight over somebody playing the other's song in their presence and stuff. That's pretty bad blood.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-01-2006, 02:08 PM
Oh bud, I'm not taking sides at all. I just wanted to know what the background was because it seemed pretty intense for them to be out wanting to fight over somebody playing the other's song in their presence and stuff. That's pretty bad blood.

I'll tell you how it all went down......Here's the truth..

-Game was under dr.dre for 2 years trying to put an album out. Gunit was on top of the industry at this point so in order for Dr dre to actually capatalize on game he figures have game sign to g-unit and we'll drop his album and under g-unit he will sell......

-Game signs on to G-unit records and 50cent puts the finishing touches on games album, Recorded over some tracks, productions, song writing, 50 put alot of touches on games album...When gamn released 3 singles 50cent was on the raido heard singles...

-Games album sells 5 millon copies under g-unit and everyone is pleased....The album was actually a good album and game gave 50 alot of credit for helping him finish the album....Game owes 50 a favor

-At this point 50cent dropped the song "piggy bank" and dissed fat joe and jadakiss both with terror squad and d-block camps on there side...50 decided to bite the bullet and air them out on this song...

-The beef rises over months and at this poing 50cent ask Game(member of G-unit) to diss some of the rappers taking shot at G-unit....Game refuses and says he wants to stay cool with both parties but it doesn't work that way in the rap game.

-50 drops game from G-unit and tells game don't ever say gunit or don't ever associate yourself with g-unit, Game gets mad and in an act of revenge he starts up the phrase "G-unot"

And thats how the beef got started.....

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-01-2006, 02:11 PM
whats the jim jones gay z beef about... harlem/brooklyn

Sammich
12-01-2006, 02:14 PM
whats the jim jones gay z beef about... harlem/brooklyn

"cam says that this niggas a pussy, that means that niggas a pussy":lmfao: :lmfao:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-01-2006, 02:19 PM
man, theres more to that..

Sammich
12-01-2006, 02:21 PM
man, theres more to that..

dats all i remember from jim jones cd though..but i think the whole track he was talkin bout jay..the irony of it is that lil wayne is on THAT track:thinking:

quickdodge®
12-01-2006, 04:30 PM
-50 drops game from G-unit ..

That's pretty much the only thing wrong with this story. Gayme left Gee-Usuck on his own accord. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-01-2006, 04:39 PM
Here is an account of what happened:

Not long before this feud began, The Game had been signed to G-Unit Records (while simultaneously signed to Dr. Dre's Aftermath Entertainment), and had subsequently achieved great success with his album The Documentary and the singles "How We Do" and "Hate It Or Love It", both of which featured 50 Cent.

However, the sudden feud between the pair (who had been marketed as close associates, almost in a mentor/protege relationship) started from alleged rumors that The Game had recorded with former G-Unit nemesis Joe Budden on a track that was released in 2004. Things escalated after 50's second album, The Massacre, was released and had several lyrics dissing other rappers; among them Nas, Fat Joe and Jadakiss; The Game soon appeared on New York radio claiming he had no beef with any of the rappers 50 Cent targeted, and was not involved. Taking offense at what he perceived as Game's disloyalty, 50 Cent appeared on the radio soon after to announce that he had officially dropped The Game from G-Unit, claiming that The Game owed him more credit for songs that he had helped in writing and recording, and that Game should have openly supported 50 in his feuds.

The Game rebutted this explanation, however, stating that 50's alleged jealousy over the success of The Documentary (which resulted in 50's album "The Massacre" being pushed back from February to March) caused them to feud while on tour. The beef escalated as one member of The Game's entourage was shot outside of the Hot 97 radio station in New York, landing him in the hospital. The battle appeared to be escalating dangerously, but within a few weeks, The Game and 50 Cent ended their feud, deciding to give money to charity and apologizing for their actions.

Many fans felt that the supposed feud, and particularly the incident at the radio station was a publicity stunt designed to boost the sales of the two albums the pair had just released. Nevertheless, even after the situation had apparently deflated, 50 Cent and G-Unit continued to feud with The Game, denouncing his street credibility in the media and claiming that without their support, he will not score a hit from his second album. 50 Cent also sued The Game's manager Jimmy Henchmen over unauthorized filming for a documentary about Kelvin Martin. The Game was then highly critical of 50 Cent during a performance at the Summer Jam festival, leading chants of "G-Unot". After the performance at Summer Jam, The Game responded with a hard hitting diss titled "300 Bars and Runnin'" which addresses 50 Cent and G-Unit.

50 Cent has mixed feelings toward the diss but nevertheless he responded through his "Piggybank" video. The video features The Game dressed as a Mr. Potato Head and his many other nemeses named in the song in parodies of major characters on television. The feud continued escalating, as former Bloods and fans of The Game began protesting events that feature 50 Cent and G-Unit.

In January 2006, The Game took the beef to new level by releasing an entire DVD devoted to the fall-out entitled "Stop Snitchin' Stop Lyin'" along with a mixtape, with a lot of claims that this would be his final involvement with the beef. After this many Game fans started stating that The Game had won the beef, until 50 Cent came out with the track "Not Rich, Still Lyin'" which featured 50 Cent imitating The Game. The G-Unit has started to respond on numerous underground mixtapes. On G-Unit radio 50 Cent came out with another track called "Paper Chaser" off the mixtape G-Unit Radio, Part 21: Hate It Or Love It. The Game tried to end the feud however, 50 Cent would not allow this, and featured The Game as a male stripper on the cover of G-Unit Radio 22. In XXL magazine, 50 Cent says he doubts The Game will succeed on his second album without him. 50 Cent claims The Game is a good rapper but is not a good song writer. 50 Cent says he wrote six songs on the album but The Game claims he didn't write anything. In a response to the mixtape of G-unit Radio 22, The Game came out with the track "The Funeral 100 Bars" aimed at the whole G-Unit camp. Although both rappers were once signed to the same label, this feud has led to The Game leaving Aftermath Entertainment, in order to completely resolve the matter. Resulting in The Game going to Geffen Records and recording his sophmore album The Doctor's Advocate without 50 cent nor Dr. Dre.

Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
12-01-2006, 10:18 PM
Word QD. :goodjob:

Now, that I get the idea......

Why does 50 have beef with Fat Joe, Nas, and Jadakiss? What's that story?

Isn't it silly for these guys that are making huge stacks to be fighting each other or is that how they're making huge stacks???? :thinking:

quickdodge®
12-02-2006, 12:40 PM
50 got beef with Fat Joe because Joe got with Ja Rule and dropped a verse in a song that dissed 50. From my understanding, Joe's verse wasn't a shot at 50. 50 wrote a track called Piggy Back which was a shot at everyone associating with Ja.

50 and Nas came around because he thought Nas was talking shit about him at a concert Nas was doing. 50 called Nas a traitor(I don't know why) and put him in the Piggy Back track because Nas allied himself with Irv Gotti and Ja. 50 is also jealous/mad because J-Lo had a remix of a song with Nas and 50 each. The Nas remix got more circulation and play than the 50 remix.

50's beef with Jada is another Ja Rule beef. Jada agreed to do a one time track with Ja and 50 didn't like that so he took a shot or two at him in the Piggy Back song, also.

50 is mad at Ja Rule because one of 50's grade school friends robbed Ja of his necklace. Later, 50 was supposedly stabbed by a member of Ja's crew. After that, Ja and Irv Gotti threw out the rumor that 50 was a snitch because 50 went and got a restraining order against them.

Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
12-02-2006, 02:29 PM
^^^^Thank you sir.

It seems to me that since 50 has beef with EVERYONE, he may be the part of the problem....don't you?

I mean, I understand the disrespect thing and the dissing thing....but to start shit with EVERYONE that person even talks to it's a little over the top IMO. I mean, squash it or smash it but do something to the person directly. Going after everybody else is pretty dumb. Just makes more enemies.

quickdodge®
12-02-2006, 05:23 PM
From my understanding is that is how 50 started out. Causing/rapping about beef with others. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-02-2006, 05:26 PM
From my understanding is that is how 50 started out. Causing/rapping about beef with others. Later, QD.

Correct. "How to rob" is what really opened peoples eye to 50cent

1SICKLEX
12-02-2006, 09:23 PM
Guys, yall know a lot about the Rap/Hip-hop world.

Can someone please explain to me what these major "beefs" are about?

I keep hearing or reading about G-Unit vs Game, Snoop vs Suge, this guy from this entourage vs that entourage. I'd just like to know what the skinny is. I like some music, but don't have a clue about these rivalries. Someone please give me the run down so I can understand it better and know who's who.

On a side note, I've had the opportunity to deal with quite a few entertainers lately and I have to admit that all the ones I've dealt with have been extremely cool to deal with. Entourage or no entourage, once you talk to them one-on-one or as close to that as you can they all seem to be cool and straight up. I've gone to their studios and hung out during sessions or met up with them where all their "cars" are at and they all seem cool. Ton of money, but cool. Matter of fact some of the convos were actually very educational. One person in particular who's been in the industry for a while was very cool and talked a lot about the history of the industry and stuff. I found that kinda cool. They are a different breed for sure. They're used to working on THEIR schedule and getting pampered. But once you get past that, eventhough I must admit I know my interaction with them is limited, they seem like cool people to me.

I guess I understand now why they have such big show of security at all these types of events. Never understood that until now.
We can talk at the next meet or party about beefs.

1SICKLEX
12-02-2006, 09:28 PM
Correct. "How to rob" is what really opened peoples eye to 50cent
Correct, this is on the Soundtrack for "In to Deep" with LL cool J as the drug dealer "god".......

50= beef, that is what he does. This was clearly obvious on his mixtapes before Get Rich or Die Trying and clearly on that album with records aimed at Ja Rule.

50 also went at Jay, where Jay responded "I am about a dollar what the fuck is 50 cents" though the two kept it lyrically. When the 2 toured together, 50 then said "people came to see me, not Jay-Z", so the dude just is an ego maniac.

1SICKLEX
12-02-2006, 09:30 PM
I'll tell you how it all went down......Here's the truth..

-Game was under dr.dre for 2 years trying to put an album out. Gunit was on top of the industry at this point so in order for Dr dre to actually capatalize on game he figures have game sign to g-unit and we'll drop his album and under g-unit he will sell......

-Game signs on to G-unit records and 50cent puts the finishing touches on games album, Recorded over some tracks, productions, song writing, 50 put alot of touches on games album...When gamn released 3 singles 50cent was on the raido heard singles...

-Games album sells 5 millon copies under g-unit and everyone is pleased....The album was actually a good album and game gave 50 alot of credit for helping him finish the album....Game owes 50 a favor

-At this point 50cent dropped the song "piggy bank" and dissed fat joe and jadakiss both with terror squad and d-block camps on there side...50 decided to bite the bullet and air them out on this song...

-The beef rises over months and at this poing 50cent ask Game(member of G-unit) to diss some of the rappers taking shot at G-unit....Game refuses and says he wants to stay cool with both parties but it doesn't work that way in the rap game.

-50 drops game from G-unit and tells game don't ever say gunit or don't ever associate yourself with g-unit, Game gets mad and in an act of revenge he starts up the phrase "G-unot"

And thats how the beef got started.....
That is a great summary as well. Game wants to be his own man, he doesn't want to be a solider. Before your a general, you have to be a soldier and he does not understand that.

Also, let us not forget Game does do beef, him and Joe Buddens were going at it on mixtapes years ago and there is even some comments in articles in the Source and XXL.

talkofny2701
12-04-2006, 04:57 AM
they sayin 50 beefin with everyone....but Game is beefin with just as many ppl, so I dont understand the problem, the difference between 50 and Game is, 50 beefs with ppl and spits facts, Game beefs with ppl sayin bullshit, and then turns around and tries to apologize about it afterwards....

PhAtBoYMr2
12-04-2006, 07:36 AM
they sayin 50 beefin with everyone....but Game is beefin with just as many ppl, so I dont understand the problem, the difference between 50 and Game is, 50 beefs with ppl and spits facts, Game beefs with ppl sayin bullshit, and then turns around and tries to apologize about it afterwards....

+1

game is a change of heart ass nigga

thinkfast®
12-04-2006, 07:47 AM

WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKIN ABOUT, GAME HAS ONLY BEEFED WITH THE G UNIT CAMP?? YEA HE HAD LIL BEEFS W/ RAS KASS, AND OLDER BEEF W/ YUKMOUTH (WHEN HE WAS WITH G UNIT) BUT ASIDE FROM THAT SMALL SHIT WHO YOU MEAN “EVERYONE” ?? JOE BUDDEN AND ALL THAT SHIT WAS WHEN HE WAS WITH G UNIT CAMP, SO THAT’S 2 YEARS OLD SHIT THAT YOU TALKIN ABOUT HOMEY…

GET YA SHIT STRAIGHT

PhAtBoYMr2
12-04-2006, 07:54 AM
WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKIN ABOUT, GAME HAS ONLY BEEFED WITH THE G UNIT CAMP?? YEA HE HAD LIL BEEFS W/ RAS KASS, AND OLDER BEEF W/ YUKMOUTH (WHEN HE WAS WITH G UNIT) BUT ASIDE FROM THAT SMALL SHIT WHO YOU MEAN “EVERYONE” ?? JOE BUDDEN AND ALL THAT SHIT WAS WHEN HE WAS WITH G UNIT CAMP, SO THAT’S 2 YEARS OLD SHIT THAT YOU TALKIN ABOUT HOMEY…

GET YA SHIT STRAIGHT

People that game has beefed with from the top of my head

joe budden
rass kass
spider loc
jayz
gunit
big fase

thinkfast®
12-04-2006, 08:00 AM
People that game has beefed with from the top of my head

joe budden
rass kass
spider loc
jayz
gunit
big fase

THATS EVERYONE IN HIP HOP??

BUDDEN LIKE I SAID IS GOIN ON 2 YEARS, RAS KASS WAS BRIEF AND HE GOT MORE “SHINE” THEN GAME ON THAT ONE, FOR HIS LINES IN THE LAME ASS DISS SONG TOWARDS GAME; THEY AINT EVEN ON THE SAME LEVEL. SPIDER LOC IS G UNIT, SO THAT BEEF BELONGS W/ THEM LAMES.. THE JAY Z BEEF WAS SHORT LIVED AND THERE IS TALKS OF THEM DOIN A SONG TOGETHER, BIG FASE IS HIS BROTHER.. WHERE IS THE "BEEF WITH EVERYONE" SHIT, THATS WHAT I WANNA KNOW :blah:

PhAtBoYMr2
12-04-2006, 08:41 AM
give it up son.

thinkfast®
12-04-2006, 08:53 AM
LOL WHATEVER HIPPIE

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-04-2006, 08:55 AM
I still wanna know..

what about the DiPset BEEF with GAY Z?

PhAtBoYMr2
12-04-2006, 09:01 AM
I still wanna know..

what about the DiPset BEEF with GAY Z?

the dipset beef started with sublinminal shots, then one day camron decided to air jayz out saying that he bites biggies shit and steals bigges lyrics word for word which is somewhat true.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-04-2006, 09:04 AM
oh ok..

but yeah, that is true..

thinkfast®
12-04-2006, 09:12 AM
IT AINT SOMEWHAT TRUE, THERE WAS A 10 MINUTE TRACK SHOWIN WHAT LINES HE TOOK AND FROM WHO, ALSO CAMRON SAID JAY IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE KING OF NY BUT HE AINT IN THE HOOD, HE IN SOUTH FRANCE WEARIN CHANCLETAS, CHANCLETAS W/ JEANS MAN

WHO DOES THAT

PhAtBoYMr2
12-04-2006, 09:19 AM
IT AINT SOMEWHAT TRUE, THERE WAS A 10 MINUTE TRACK SHOWIN WHAT LINES HE TOOK AND FROM WHO, ALSO CAMRON SAID JAY IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE KING OF NY BUT HE AINT IN THE HOOD, HE IN SOUTH FRANCE WEARIN CHANCLETAS, CHANCLETAS W/ JEANS MAN

WHO DOES THAT

dont forget the flip flops he was wearing......

i mean who wears flip flops? lols

thinkfast®
12-04-2006, 09:21 AM
CHANCLETAS = FLIP FLOPS MARK

LEARN ESPANISH CABRON LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
12-04-2006, 09:25 AM
chancleta? sound like a mexican dish of some sort...

hmmmmmmmmm

thinkfast®
12-04-2006, 09:35 AM
LOL WHATTA MORON

YOU NEED TO QUIT HANGIN W/ PIERRE MAN, WHAT IS YOUR DEAL

YOU HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE MARK, CUT IT OUT

1SICKLEX
12-04-2006, 09:55 AM
REALTALK
I wear flip fucking flops on the beach. The got damn pics were of Jay on the got damn beach and on a got damn yacht.
Who the FUCK wears TIMS or JORDANS or DUNKS on the GOT DAMN BEACH?????
1. Dipset
2. Fucking morons
3. People with some fucked up toes
4. Immature asshats who have never been to the got damn beach.

I go to the beach and I'll be got damned anyone WITH me wears TIMS or SNEAKERS. You look like an ASSCLOWN.

Camron saying Jay is whack b/c a GROWN ASS MAN is wearing some got damn sandals shows complete ignorance on his part. He needs to TAKE HIS ASS TO CONEY ISLAND or something.

thinkfast®
12-04-2006, 09:59 AM
YOU WEAR SANDALS W/ JEANS MAN, IF YOU THE SUPPOSED KING OG NY RAP THE LAST THING YOU WANNA BE DOIN IN THE PUBLIC EYE IS SHOWIN YOURSELF CHILLIN IN SOUTH FRANCE WITH JEANS AND FLIP FLOPS ON, WITH A LINEN BUTTON DOWN

CMON MAN I AINT NO EXPERT IN FASHION OR NOTHIN BUT THATS JUST GAY, BEACH OR NOT

ironchef
12-04-2006, 02:27 PM
I don't really like jay that much, but og or not, i'd rather be on the beach in flip flops and a linen button down, than in some grimy ass hood.

thinkfast®
12-04-2006, 02:35 PM
YEA IRONCHEF THE BEACH IS NICE, I LIKE NICE BEACHES AS WELL, ITS GOOD TO SEE WE SHARE THE SAME INTERESTS IN THAT CATEGORY.. BUT WHEN YOU FROM THE GRIMIEST HOOD IN NY AND IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE REIGNING MUH FUGGIN RAP KANG THE LAST THING YOU WANNA DO IS GET CAUGHT IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE WIT SOME DAMN HIGHWATER CAPRI JEANS AND LEATHER THONG SANDALS

I DONT CARE WHERE YOU FROM THAT SHIT AINT GANGSTA

ironchef
12-04-2006, 02:39 PM
Jay-z hasn't been gangsta since that track with ja rule LOL.

thinkfast®
12-04-2006, 02:39 PM
LOL OUCH

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-04-2006, 02:43 PM
........so my what cha got?

LOLERbate

thinkfast®
12-04-2006, 02:57 PM
YO NUGGET BOY WHAT UP W/ THAT UP IN SMOKE DVD, THINK OF IT AS MY X MAS GIFT, STOCKING STUFFER IF YOU WILL

DO IT

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-04-2006, 03:01 PM
LIRL.. its actually in the process of being put on ebay..

waiting on Atif..

and I wear flip flops w/jeans.. :dunno:

I guess I've adopted some of the white boy style

thinkfast®
12-04-2006, 03:02 PM
AW MAN YOU SUCK, CMON BRO HOOK IT UP, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO

Spectic Tank
12-05-2006, 07:49 PM
I dont know how many people have been to Marcy Projects, but i can almost gaurantee atleast 95% of you wouldn't walk within 500 feet of that place. So, I can't really comprehend why you would say that someone who grew up in that hood is "Gay" just because he wears flip-flips at the beach:???:

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 10:02 AM
I dont know how many people have been to Marcy Projects, but i can almost gaurantee atleast 95% of you wouldn't walk within 500 feet of that place. So, I can't really comprehend why you would say that someone who grew up in that hood is "Gay" just because he wears flip-flips at the beach:???:

"I STAND ON BLOCKS YOU CANT EVEN CRAWL ON"

NIGGA I'M FROM L.A HOME OF CHROME, PALM TREES AND THE BIRTHPLACE OF GANGBANGIN.. BORN AND RAISED IN EAST LOS, SOTO AND 6TH STREET WE LIVIN THIS SHIT!! MARCY CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE, I BET NIGGAS DONT WEAR LINEN BUTTON DOWNS!!

AND FOR THE RECORD FLIP FLOPS ARE GAY, HAD IT BEEN HOUSE SHOES, WELL WE CAN ROLL W/ THAT.. LEATHER THONG SANDALS? I DONT THINK SO

Spectic Tank
12-06-2006, 11:19 AM
"I STAND ON BLOCKS YOU CANT EVEN CRAWL ON"

NIGGA I'M FROM L.A HOME OF CHROME, PALM TREES AND THE BIRTHPLACE OF GANGBANGIN.. BORN AND RAISED IN EAST LOS, SOTO AND 6TH STREET WE LIVIN THIS SHIT!! MARCY CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE, I BET NIGGAS DONT WEAR LINEN BUTTON DOWNS!!

AND FOR THE RECORD FLIP FLOPS ARE GAY, HAD IT BEEN HOUSE SHOES, WELL WE CAN ROLL W/ THAT.. LEATHER THONG SANDALS? I DONT THINK SO

You right! I wouldn't walk down your block cause I stick to my own, and outsiders get dealt with. But we're talkin about jay-z losin street cred for wearin flipflops?! that's retarted! I wasn't tryin to say Marcy was any harder than E. LA, Im sayin it aint about what u look like that justifies how "hood" you are it's where your from. And believe me growin up in Marcy, and E. LA, will def. make you a thoroughbred.

P.S. house shoes are for grandpa's