PDA

View Full Version : HELLZ YES!

EvasiveEF9
11-30-2006, 11:58 PM
IT'S OFFICIALLY CHICKEN FINGER FRIDAY!

HAHA, I LOVE fridays at school! Chicken fingers > your ass.

Wow...the things we look forward to, and get excited about on a dry campus in a dry town at a senior military college...

EvasiveEF9
12-01-2006, 12:04 AM
Man, eff ya'll for not getting excited about it. I was gonna offer reps to anyone posting pictures of fingers, or getting in on the excitement.

Hulud
12-01-2006, 12:05 AM
wow, glad im not you

alcohol FRIDAYS FTW

PRiMAdonna
12-01-2006, 12:08 AM
lol... FRIDAY FTW period.

for whatever reason.

Hulud
12-01-2006, 12:09 AM
alcohol>chicken

EvasiveEF9
12-01-2006, 12:12 AM
chicken and beer > oh shit...wait a minute...

cold pizza and beer > friend chicken

There we go...

Yeah, hence why I go home every weekend I get a chance!

The Green Monster
12-01-2006, 12:13 AM
i know the feeling

we get chicken sandwhiches on fridays here at The Citadel

Hulud
12-01-2006, 12:14 AM
chicken and beer > oh shit...wait a minute...

cold pizza and beer > friend chicken

There we go...

Yeah, hence why I go home every weekend I get a chance!
werd

pizza & beer > everything

Flip
12-01-2006, 12:14 AM
hahahah

i just had a chicken finger, bacon, cheese sandwich :) custom made bitches!! :-D

The Green Monster
12-01-2006, 12:16 AM
that sounds delicious

EvasiveEF9
12-01-2006, 12:17 AM
i know the feeling

we get chicken sandwhiches on fridays here at The Citadel
OMG! Are they like those fake-looking chicken patty things that you would get from...eh...where's a good example? I can't even think, but OMG, even if it is fake meat, I still eat like 3 at a time on the buns! I love those things...but chicken fingers are STILL awesome...hard debate between those two and corndogs...

EvasiveEF9
12-01-2006, 12:18 AM
hahahah

i just had a chicken finger, bacon, cheese sandwich :) custom made bitches!! :-D
Slutbag, ONE chicken finger? What a bitch...

:)

We have unlimited supply of chicken fingers...eat all you want. I usually eat two on the plate with fries, and take two and wrap it in a tortilla with buffalo sauce, and then eat one more from my plate, then steal one from a friends plate. Then retire it all with a glass of milk or coke...depends on my mood.

Flip
12-01-2006, 12:21 AM
Slutbag, ONE chicken finger? What a bitch...

:)

We have unlimited supply of chicken fingers...eat all you want. I usually eat two on the plate with fries, and take two and wrap it in a tortilla with buffalo sauce, and then eat one more from my plate, then steal one from a friends plate. Then retire it all with a glass of milk or coke...depends on my mood.

naw i went downstairs to the diner here at work, got anorder of chicken fingers (like 5 pretty big fingers) also got a piece of bread with 2 slices of cheese, bacon on that and put the fingers on it so i could barely take a bite of it it was so huge. then i poured some honey mustard all over it then ate it :).

yum...

The Green Monster
12-01-2006, 12:22 AM
OMG! Are they like those fake-looking chicken patty things that you would get from...eh...where's a good example? I can't even think, but OMG, even if it is fake meat, I still eat like 3 at a time on the buns! I love those things...but chicken fingers are STILL awesome...hard debate between those two and corndogs...

sir yes sir :lmfao:

EvasiveEF9
12-01-2006, 12:25 AM
Wow...here's what I heard out of it...

naw i went downstairs to the diner here at work, got anorder of chicken fingers (like 5 pretty big fingers) also got a piece of bread with 2 slices of cheese, bacon on that and put the fingers on it so i could barely take a bite of it it was so huge. then i poured some honey mustard all over it then ate it :).

yum...

GOD DAMN I NEED TO GET LAID, LoL. Yeah, chicken fingers are pretty much universal...you can do anything with 'em...

EvasiveEF9
12-01-2006, 12:26 AM
sir yes sir :lmfao:
My friend, I think we've been screwed, and I think our colleges get their shit from the same place.

PS-+1 for you since I think we're the only ones on IA at miltary academies...

The Green Monster
12-01-2006, 12:31 AM
we prolly are...for the longest i thought i was the only one

EvasiveEF9
12-01-2006, 12:32 AM
How old are you and/or what class are you from highschool? I was class of 04 from pope highschool, but I left for two years and then came back...so TECHNICALLY I'm 05 or 06, depending how you look at it...but still from Pope. I did JROTC at Lassiter (schools were linked)

Hektik
12-01-2006, 12:40 AM
Chicken fingers in your ass.

why do u want chicken fingers in your ass:thinking: :lmfao:

EvasiveEF9
12-01-2006, 12:43 AM
why do u want chicken fingers in your ass:thinking: :lmfao:
LoL, jackass...owns!

EvasiveEF9
12-01-2006, 12:44 AM
Yup...bedtime. Gotta be up in 4 hours for morning PT. YAY! 4mile run! YAY!

The Green Monster
12-01-2006, 12:46 AM
i just turned 21 on tuesday

i graduated '03 from Mount Paran....I'm a Junior at The Citadel.

you know a guy named Shane Robertson btw? He went to Pope. Drives a Boosted Golf?

The Green Monster
12-01-2006, 12:47 AM
PT FTL

Hektik
12-01-2006, 12:49 AM
whattttt...
morning pt ftw....

NOT

EvasiveEF9
12-01-2006, 06:17 AM
SCHWEET! It was pouring down rain, they formed us up, took us to the drill field, formed up for safety briefing...

ZONG!

Yes, I know shane. I knew him before teh golf, though. Dang, I ain't seen him in forever...wonder what the hell he's up to, anymore...you know?

The Green Monster
12-01-2006, 06:40 AM
last time we chilled...he's living in an apartment with three girls lol...he still works at the golf course but I think he's going to KSU next semester. He's also got a bike now...Superhawk 1000 or some 1000cc Honda

so you knew him when he had the SI then.....cool deal cool deal

EvasiveEF9
12-01-2006, 06:57 AM
last time we chilled...he's living in an apartment with three girls lol...he still works at the golf course but I think he's going to KSU next semester. He's also got a bike now...Superhawk 1000 or some 1000cc Honda

so you knew him when he had the SI then.....cool deal cool deal
I believe that's what it was. I had overheard he got a bike, but that was about it. Glad to hear he's obviously doing alright, LoL