PDA

View Full Version : Misc "Snoop Dogg's a crybaby"...

quickdodgeŽ
11-30-2006, 03:22 PM
From nypost.com:

November 30, 2006 -- SUGE Knight, the founder of Death Row Records, has an explanation for how his archenemy Snoop Dogg keeps avoiding jail, despite his numerous arrests for drugs and gun possession.

"Snoop is a rat. He's a police informer. This is the only guy who never goes to jail no matter what. I don't like rats," Knight told Page Six exclusively yesterday.

The latest arrest for Snoop Dogg (real name Calvin Broadus) came Tuesday after he taped his performance on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno." Cops who pulled over his vehicle say they found cocaine, marijuana and a gun.

On Nov. 2, Dogg was arrested at the airport in Santa Ana, Calif., with a collapsible baton and was charged with possession of a deadly weapon. On Oct. 26, he was nabbed at the Burbank airport with a gun and a controlled substance.

Dogg might be paranoid about his safety because he is afraid of Knight, especially after trashing the scary record mogul in a cover story in the new Rolling Stone.

Snoop claims Knight threatened his life while Knight was serving five years in jail. And Knight has always been one of the names that comes up in the investigation of the 1996 murder of Tupac Shakur.

"I stepped to him [four years ago] at the BET Awards with my n--s, and he [Knight] was more scared than a mother[bleep]er," Snoop brags to Rolling Stone. "That was the scenario when n--s knew the balance had shifted. That's when everybody felt like the floodgates was open on Suge. Snoop dissed him in public, and he didn't do nothing."

When mono-named writer Touré asks Snoop if he is afraid of reprisals, he replies, "[Bleep] nah . . . Never was afraid of him. I was afraid I was gonna have to kill him. That's what I was afraid of."

Knight, a 6-foot-4 behemoth who played football for the University of Nevada-Las Vegas, told us: "I don't have to go around and convince people I'm tough. The only being I fear is God. Snoop has never been in a real fight. When there's trouble, he runs to the police. He throws up and starts crying."

Goddamn. Lolol. Later, QD.

SL65AMG
11-30-2006, 07:13 PM
....someone is gonna get shot....

you know how shit goes when the "wrong" people talk shit

con
12-01-2006, 07:12 AM
I read Snoop's past statements a few days ago and was thinking the rap game about to lose another player........

Sammich
12-01-2006, 07:23 AM
who cares..snoop is a lame

Bballjamal
12-01-2006, 10:28 AM
snoop......lame, can't agree!

But suge..very fucking lame! Who continues to start highschool drama with past artists once no one hot is fucking with you anymore......i shouldn't say "hot", maybe no one that's making money.

Seems like a certain wanna-be super mogul wants to stay in the last bit of light he still has...

Sammich
12-01-2006, 10:31 AM
snoops music is for the dogs

Jaimecbr900
12-01-2006, 10:47 AM
....someone is gonna get shot....

you know how shit goes when the "wrong" people talk shit

Yep, another Tupac/Biggie somebody'll end up dead thing.

Gotta love that Rap drama. :goodjob:

nightracer
12-01-2006, 11:19 PM
Fuck suge knight's slob ass, he is white trash piece of shit.. And he ain't even white. :(