PDA

View Full Version : Marijauna and driving...

thecrazyone
11-30-2006, 02:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfcRyruo91Y

the speed channel did a test on the effects of driving while high.

the results are not surprising to me at all.

the end is the best part.

Flip
11-30-2006, 02:59 PM
haha!! Thats awesome!! :) I like the speed channel...

+1 for you

Ran
11-30-2006, 03:03 PM
Repost

§treet_§peed
11-30-2006, 03:07 PM
i remember a while back they did this same thing with alcohol....twas funny as well

kelly marie
11-30-2006, 03:20 PM
i cant see the vid :( what happens?

civic95
11-30-2006, 04:18 PM
^ Kelly posted at 4:20.........

Ran
11-30-2006, 04:35 PM
i cant see the vid :( what happens?Not much. A guy smokes some weed then drives. Does fairly well.

Nothing special happens and potheads try to use the vid as some sort of justification.

con
11-30-2006, 04:57 PM
okie dokie............marijuana is still bad for your health, it kills brain cells and I therefore don't do it...............

Don't Do Drugs! Just Say No!...........

but it's o.k. to get drunk whenever humanly possible, just don't drive during or afterwards............Life............

cornerdiver
11-30-2006, 05:09 PM
alcohol kills brain cells every time you get drunk. so does lack of oxygen when you take to big of a hit that and you cough up a lung. and just so you know alcohol is a drug to. do it in moderation or just say no :yes: .

Hektik
11-30-2006, 05:10 PM
okie dokie............marijuana is still bad for your health, it kills brain cells and I therefore don't do it...............

but it's o.k. to get drunk whenever humanly possible, just don't drive during or afterwards............Life............

OK you dont smoke because its bad for youre health but u drink whenever humanly possible but alcohol is just as bad or worse for you... hmmmmm.

thecrazyone
12-06-2006, 02:35 PM

you have no idea what you talking about. infact you couldnt be more wrong.

Myth: Pot kills brain cells
Government experts now admit that pot doesn't kill brain cells. This myth came from a handful of animal experiments in which structural changes (not actual cell death, as is often alleged) were observed in brain cells of animals exposed to high doses of pot. Many critics still cite the notorious monkey studies of Dr. Robert G. Heath, which purported to find brain damage in three monkeys that had been heavily dosed with cannabis. This work was never replicated and has since been discredited by a pair of better controlled, much larger monkey studies, one by Dr. William Slikker of the National Center for Toxicological Research and the other by Charles Rebert and Gordon Pryor of SRI International. Neither found any evidence of physical alteration in the brains of monkeys exposed to daily doses of pot for up to a year. Some of these same Doctors have done recent studies about marijauna actaully killing possible cancerous cells therefore preventing cancer. Human studies of heavy users in Jamaica and Costa Rica found no evidence of abnormalities in brain physiology. Even though there is no evidence that pot causes permanent brain damage, users should be aware that persistent deficits in short-term memory have been noted in chronic, heavy marijuana smokers after 6 to 12 weeks of abstinence. It is worth noting that other drugs, including alcohol, are known to cause brain damage.

The caveat: Your brain cells are dying all the time, and there's nothing particularly sinister about the effect of moderate smoking (tobacco, pot, etc.) on the natural attrition rate. If you're really into killing brain cells, alcohol is where it's at. In 100's of neurobiology studies brains taken from lifelong alcoholics were compared to a healthy brain, they were smaller, smoother, and visibly misshapen. Alcohol had literally eaten away much of the brain mass, more than a third in some cases.

kelly marie
12-06-2006, 02:40 PM

but it's o.k. to get drunk whenever humanly possible, just don't drive during or afterwards............Life............ um alocohol is bad as well.. it ruins your liver and its a depressant.. you know alocoholism.. not a good thing...

thinkfast ®
12-06-2006, 02:42 PM
SHIT!! I SMOKE BAG FULLS WHEN IM DRIVIN DOWN 316!!

thinkfast®
12-06-2006, 02:51 PM
^^ THAT GUY IS NUTS!

4bangin
12-06-2006, 03:03 PM
i like beer