PDA

View Full Version : I just saw...

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 12:38 PM
a skinhead. Or maybe he wasn't a skinhead, maybe he was a white seperatist(sp). or maybe he was Aryan/Arian/whatever.

I was at the mall, and he was walking in from the parking lot. Black windbreaker hoodie, no undershirt, black sweatpants. Bald head. He even had a SS storm trooper tattoo on his face lol, and pitch black shades. As I was passing by him, I asked "...yo, are you a skinhead?" but he just looked at me and kept walking. How rude!

Maybe he wasn't anything, maybe it was a costume. Dont you Americans dress up like turkeys or something? Whats it called, Thanksgristmas? NOOO, no you dress up like monsters and dead people for Halloween(sp?). Anyway, Im curious as to whether or not there are any skinheads on IA, or people who are familiar with the organizations. Im thinking he ignored my question, because he's not a skinhead. Does anyone know how to identify them? Are the SS tattoos indicative of something else, maybe Neo Nazi?

Why am I making a dumb thread about this? Because I've never seen one of those dudes in my life, I'm sure they're in Cali too, but I've never seen one where I'm from.

Nemesis
11-30-2006, 12:44 PM
Was this at Lenox Square?

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 12:45 PM
Was this at Lenox Square?

definately

man
11-30-2006, 12:46 PM
I walked out of the Library today and some guy started moonwalking for now reason...

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 12:47 PM
I walked out of the Library today and some guy started moonwalking for now reason...

if you moonwalk at 80mph, you can go back in time. might be a rumor though.

Stormhammer
11-30-2006, 12:50 PM
http://files.myopera.com/Lord%20Ieuan/albums/7348/WhiteFlour.gif

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 12:52 PM
http://files.myopera.com/Lord%20Ieuan/albums/7348/WhiteFlour.gif

ha, thats hot. I think I'm gonna use it as a sig...soon as I figure out how the hell to do it.

The Green Monster
11-30-2006, 12:53 PM
lol someone already has

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 12:56 PM
lol someone already has

is your sig Joselyn? how's she doing BTW?

Nemesis
11-30-2006, 12:58 PM
There are some fine and classy ladies at Lenox Mall.

The Green Monster
11-30-2006, 01:00 PM
yeah it is...she's doing good last time i talked to her

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 01:09 PM
There are some fine and classy ladies at Lenox Mall.

Fine, true. Classy, mmmmyeah til you get them home. I could tell you some stories...

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 01:10 PM
yeah it is...she's doing good last time i talked to her

cool

STI LOVER
11-30-2006, 01:12 PM
a skinhead. Or maybe he wasn't a skinhead, maybe he was a white seperatist(sp). or maybe he was Aryan/Arian/whatever.

I was at the mall, and he was walking in from the parking lot. Black windbreaker hoodie, no undershirt, black sweatpants. Bald head. He even had a SS storm trooper tattoo on his face lol, and pitch black shades. As I was passing by him, I asked "...yo, are you a skinhead?" but he just looked at me and kept walking. How rude!

Maybe he wasn't anything, maybe it was a costume. Dont you Americans dress up like turkeys or something? Whats it called, Thanksgristmas? NOOO, no you dress up like monsters and dead people for Halloween(sp?). Anyway, Im curious as to whether or not there are any skinheads on IA, or people who are familiar with the organizations. Im thinking he ignored my question, because he's not a skinhead. Does anyone know how to identify them? Are the SS tattoos indicative of something else, maybe Neo Nazi?

Why am I making a dumb thread about this? Because I've never seen one of those dudes in my life, I'm sure they're in Cali too, but I've never seen one where I'm from.

yea,super sport. :lmao:

{X}Echo419
11-30-2006, 01:12 PM
:ttiwwp: :ttiwwp: :ttiwwp:

BluesClues
11-30-2006, 01:17 PM
Lenox has culture :yes:

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 01:17 PM
yea,super sport. :lmao:

lol, I should have asked him if he was Super Sporty.

nah cuz then I would've had to shoot him:lmfao:

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 01:18 PM
Lenox has culture :yes:

it's jamese, yaaaay.

Lenox has some something alright. Lenox had great valet parking:goodjob:

Fast Shadow
11-30-2006, 01:19 PM
When I was a little kid I used to moonwalk in front of floor to ceiling windows and big glass doors.

This was like last week.

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 01:21 PM
When I was a little kid I used to moonwalk in front of floor to ceiling windows and big glass doors.

why again?

BluesClues
11-30-2006, 01:22 PM
it's jamese, yaaaay.

Lenox has some something alright. Lenox had great valet parking:goodjob:

Are you trying to be sarcastic? :thinking:

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Are you trying to be sarcastic? :thinking:

Jamese, I'm the new hvyarms. Not the old, shit talking, sarcasm spewing, "I'll fight you @ the next meet" Hvy. I'm honestly happy you replied, whats good?

STI LOVER
11-30-2006, 01:33 PM
lol, I should have asked him if he was Super Sporty.

nah cuz then I would've had to shoot him:lmfao:

haha yea, that's true.:goodjob:

Stormhammer
11-30-2006, 01:35 PM
Fine, true. Classy, mmmmyeah til you get them home. I could tell you some stories...

dude I so wanna hear these stories of yours

BluesClues
11-30-2006, 01:35 PM
Jamese, I'm the new hvyarms. Not the old, shit talking, sarcasm spewing, "I'll fight you @ the next meet" Hvy. I'm honestly happy you replied, whats good?
*thinks to self: is this a set up?*

Ummm..... I'm good. You?

Sammich
11-30-2006, 01:39 PM
if you moonwalk at 80mph, you can go back in time. might be a rumor though.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 01:40 PM
dude I so wanna hear these stories of yours

Quick one, girl A manages BCBG. We went to lunch twice, then dinner once. Once we went to IKEA together. Then I invite girl A, over for a movie and dinner. She brings an overnight "fuckme" duffle bag with her. All within one week of meeting her.

Girl B works in Express. She was trying to give it up on the SECOND DAY.

Girl C, I met her at the valet station. She was behind me waiting for a valet, I got out of my car, then she got out of hers. Walks up, we chat, numbers etc. She drives an 06 645 and still lives with her parents. AND, she's 23. AND, she has sex in her parents house. WTF

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 01:41 PM
*thinks to self: is this a set up?*

Ummm..... I'm good. You?

I'm good. Hows your boo?

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 01:44 PM
haha yea, that's true.:goodjob:

I should've been like "hey uh...there's something on your face. whats SS stand for, Stupid Shit?"

Nah but honestly, dude was twitching while he was walking. Like that old wrestler dude, whats the one who used to twitch and move his arms and neck when he walked? He was walking like this guy. I surprised myself by even asking him what I asked him, because I really wasnt trying to get into it with him.

BluesClues
11-30-2006, 01:44 PM
I'm good. Hows your boo?

He's doing good, but has had better days. He is just dealing with the cards GOD has dealt him at the time. Life that's all

{X}Echo419
11-30-2006, 01:45 PM
Quick one, girl A manages BCBG. We went to lunch twice, then dinner once. Once we went to IKEA together. Then I invite girl A, over for a movie and dinner. She brings an overnight "fuckme" duffle bag with her. All within one week of meeting her.

Girl B works in Express. She was trying to give it up on the SECOND DAY.

Girl C, I met her at the valet station. She was behind me waiting for a valet, I got out of my car, then she got out of hers. Walks up, we chat, numbers etc. She drives an 06 645 and still lives with her parents. AND, she's 23. AND, she has sex in her parents house. WTF

share, #3 prefered. that is all :yes:

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 01:47 PM
He's doing good, but has had better days. He is just dealing with the cards GOD has dealt him at the time. Life that's all

Hmm, well be patient with him and remain supportive. And remind him to be patient, not just with whatever the hardship is, but with himself. Verily, after difficulty comes relief.:goodjob:

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 01:49 PM
share, #3 prefered. that is all :yes:

No details. Im just learning that women in Atlanta are...interesting. I've said this time and time again though, you can't live without them. God has yet to create anything as imcomparable as woman, least not on earth.

PS. but they're crazy as shit

STI LOVER
11-30-2006, 02:19 PM
I should've been like "hey uh...there's something on your face. whats SS stand for, Stupid Shit?"

Nah but honestly, dude was twitching while he was walking. Like that old wrestler dude, whats the one who used to twitch and move his arms and neck when he walked? He was walking like this guy. I surprised myself by even asking him what I asked him, because I really wasnt trying to get into it with him.

I don't know who that wrestler is. i really don't watch to much wrestling but dang, sounds like he is on crack. yea, that would have been funny if he would have picked a fight with u. are u white??

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 02:23 PM
I don't know who that wrestler is. i really don't watch to much wrestling but dang, sounds like he is on crack. yea, that would have been funny if he would have picked a fight with u. are u white??

no Im asian

Fast Shadow
11-30-2006, 02:25 PM
why again?

Why do little kids do anything?

JITB
11-30-2006, 02:27 PM

im more interested in this... and plus theres always a reason for moonwalking

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 02:30 PM

Will Moonwalk For Crack?

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 02:31 PM
Why do little kids do anything?

because they dont get enough beatings!

STI LOVER
11-30-2006, 02:35 PM
no Im asian

damn, I'm surprised he didn't start something with u. jaja i probably would have started something if I was white and they told me that. u got lucky. unless u are a black belt then u have nothing to worry about.:goodjob:

invisible
11-30-2006, 02:50 PM

could have been bald because of cancer...and that could be his style of fashion

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 03:39 PM
could have been bald because of cancer...and that could be his style of fashion

what could have been fashion, the SS tattoo?

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 03:40 PM
damn, I'm surprised he didn't start something with u. jaja i probably would have started something if I was white and they told me that. u got lucky. unless u are a black belt then u have nothing to worry about.:goodjob:

Not all Asians know karate you know:(

man
12-01-2006, 07:25 AM

I dont know man, this guy was just actin normal, walkin to class or something. Then all of a sudden he stopped and started moonwalking, no one was even watching him do it

STI LOVER
12-01-2006, 07:40 AM
Not all Asians know karate you know:(

ok my bad, i meant unless u can fight. no matter if it is street fight or other methods. didn't mean to offend. :goodjob:

HvyArms
12-01-2006, 08:04 AM
ok my bad, i meant unless u can fight. no matter if it is street fight or other methods. didn't mean to offend. :goodjob:

Nah it didnt offend me, I'm actually black. I just said I was asian to see what you'd say.

HvyArms
12-01-2006, 08:04 AM
I dont know man, this guy was just actin normal, walkin to class or something. Then all of a sudden he stopped and started moonwalking, no one was even watching him do it

how long did he do it?

The Green Monster
12-01-2006, 08:24 AM
Nah it didnt offend me, I'm actually black. I just said I was asian to see what you'd say.

lol

HvyArms
12-01-2006, 08:46 AM
hmm so I guess there are no skinheads on IA. OR...my threads are too boring for any of them to read. eh well

STI LOVER
12-01-2006, 08:54 AM

oh ok. cool. so are u blackanees?? lol, jk.

STI LOVER
12-01-2006, 08:59 AM
hmm so I guess there are no skinheads on IA. OR...my threads are too boring for any of them to read. eh well

both. lol.

HvyArms
12-01-2006, 09:12 AM
both. lol.

I know right? Nah, I'm not blackanese, if anything I'd be Blasian

soul
12-01-2006, 09:15 AM
where is the bite the curb gif?

http://webpages.charter.net/sully2302/american_history_x_owned.jpg

HvyArms
12-01-2006, 10:09 AM
where is the bite the curb gif?

http://webpages.charter.net/sully2302/american_history_x_owned.jpg

I saw this movie for the first time about a month ago, at my barber shop. so we got into a little discussion about that scene. like how the hell someone could make you bite the curb. that could never happen to me, f that. some people are just flat out cowards

Killer
12-01-2006, 10:11 AM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was seriously interested in the thread.. but third post down i see this!!! I JUST LOST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HvyArms
12-01-2006, 10:37 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was seriously interested in the thread.. but third post down i see this!!! I JUST LOST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah I was dying when I read that too. came outta nowhere

man
12-01-2006, 11:01 AM
how long did he do it?

He went for about 20 ft. Then he stopped, looked around for a second and went the other way for another 10.

HvyArms
12-01-2006, 11:20 AM
He went for about 20 ft. Then he stopped, looked around for a second and went the other way for another 10.

thats nuts. what were YOU doing?

man
12-01-2006, 11:30 AM
thats nuts. what were YOU doing?

I was just walkin by, watching him in complete confusion.

BTW it was a 6'4" 220lb black guy. If it was a white guy I wouldn't be so worried because the white guys at tech are weird as fuck.

HvyArms
12-01-2006, 12:24 PM
I was just walkin by, watching him in complete confusion.

BTW it was a 6'4" 220lb black guy. If it was a white guy I wouldn't be so worried because the white guys at tech are weird as fuck.

If I can confront a 200lb Skinhead, you can confront a 200lb Thriller reject. Dont be scurred. If you see him again, start pop locking and doing the robot.

man
12-01-2006, 12:29 PM
If I can confront a 200lb Skinhead, you can confront a 200lb Thriller reject. Dont be scurred. If you see him again, start pop locking and doing the robot.

Oh there's no doubt, we'll start a damn revolution in this bitch.

HvyArms
12-01-2006, 02:18 PM
Oh there's no doubt, we'll start a damn revolution in this bitch.

a black guy and a cuban break dancing in the streets, thats how revolutions start.

man
12-01-2006, 04:10 PM
a black guy and a cuban break dancing in the streets, thats how revolutions start.

:lmfao: damn straight