PDA

View Full Version : System stolen last night

ruffriderGA
11-30-2006, 11:38 AM
I parked on the road last night, not in the driveway. first time i ever done that, anyways. woke up this morning to my driver's door not closed all the way on my suburban

they cracked my dash real good trying to get the head unit, but they couldnt get it out. face plate was in the floor, all the papers from my glovebox were in the floor too. center console was gone through

they poured everything out of my book bag i had in the back :screwy:

anyway they took my 2 alpine 10" subs, my box, my 2 amps, ripped my wiring up pretty good, and stole the capacitor

the thing is i had my amps under the middle seat, not the rear, and they were kind of hard to find. there are a few people who have seen my system around school and i'm thinking it was some of them.

all the doors were locked, they broke my door handle on the driver's side right next to the key hole, and somehow got in the truck that way

anyway, i dont really expect to recover any of it. I live in villa rica so honestly i wasnt ever worried about anything getting stolen

get an alarm guys and keep an eye on your shit :( I know I'll be getting one

92tegracer07
11-30-2006, 11:40 AM
yea...that sounds right to me...noone knew what i had in my car except a few ppl at school...then my shit got stolen...then the dumbasses got PROSECUTED!!!!!:D

ŁG2♣
11-30-2006, 11:42 AM
damn thats alot of system stolen this month

92tegracer07
11-30-2006, 12:15 PM
theives getting ready for the holidays!!!!