PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: TANK AND TAYLOR

Vteckidd
11-30-2006, 09:38 AM
FOR THE LAST TIME, you better handle your beef with each other, I AM NOT THE MIDDLE MAN, I AM NOT INVOLVED.

as far as im concerned, this 2J MOTOR IS MINE until i have BOTH OF YOU COME UP HERE AN AGREE WHO GETS THE MOTOR. IM NOT SETTLING YOUR DISPUTE, IM NOT CHOOSING SIDES.

CALL EACH OTHER, TALK IT OUT, MAKE A DECISION

SL33P3R
11-30-2006, 09:42 AM
Ive tired, i know its not my motor, but its not his either, basically he makes it sound like he told you that its a done deal and you are gonna let him have it, i know its not like that but thats what he thinks

EJ_Allmota
11-30-2006, 10:08 AM
ohh boy... :ninja:

Tank
11-30-2006, 10:22 AM
*sits and clears throat*

its really disturbing what is going on right now with this whole motor issue but again ill repeat myself, unfortunatly becuase tayor is such good friends with the mod of our section the quote where taylor says in his own words that our deal was settled has magically disappeared.

The Agreement

The agreement between me and taylor was i gave him 2 sparcos racing seats with EK brackets and a oil return kit. When taylor first came to me he found a oil return kit for 110 bucks from summit racing. However 2 days later taylor then explained to me how he picked up a oil return kit from DaveH "my sponsor" for 55 or something like that and i was billed for it "which i paid". later that weekend i met up with Taylor and gave him the sparco seats which he now has for sale for 300 bucks in the forsale section of this site, also on taylors end he brought teh 2jz motor to mainstream performance as promised at that point the deal was done. also remember this he said this in his own words however these quotes/post was deleted by his good friend why i have no idea.

The drama

not to long ago taylor decided to get a stick up his ass and leave his reason "he couldnt stand my cocky ass" which til this day i dont understand but ok. shortly after taylor then started making statements on how he took the motor from Mainstream and all this something about i owe him 60 bucks cause he got a cheaper oil return kit :thinking: am i missing something i paid for your oil return kit and you have the seats now you want more money cause you decided on a cheaper oil return kit, wrong answer thats doesnt make no damn since however if im wrong someone please let me know.

Conclusion

Taylor is a 16 yr old child i have no time to play highschool games nor argue with a child our deal was set in stone and done with no matter who you get to delete you own words it is clearly shown you have the oil return kit and my seats im not understanding why your troubling Mike "mainstream performance" nor do i understand why your going about these games. however i am displeased that because of this 16yr olds action my car is put on hold from being rebuilt, however this issue will get resolved the next chance i get off from work believe this but truth behold no matter who you have delete what you say or how much drama you cause you are the only person making your own character look as low as it is.

Seriously

Drew

also please excuse me posting within the gecko section this is only in repsonse cause my name is on this thread thank you for your understanding

SL33P3R
11-30-2006, 10:27 AM
I wish i couldve saved it, I said, the oil line kit was 55 bucks, and my limit was 115. and i told you that you could just give me the difference and you said "OK"

You aint using my motor, end of story, give me 60 bucks and its urs

SL33P3R
11-30-2006, 10:27 AM
Dave H, "your sponsor" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tank
11-30-2006, 10:30 AM
maybe you didnt read it correctly i wont argue with children i will find the quote and once i do i will post it and when you find a sponsor who gives you a $3400 turbo setup then maybe you too can say yoru sponsored but til then this conversation ends........................i will return with the statement you made.

Drew

SL33P3R
11-30-2006, 10:31 AM
I asked Dave H, he said "I dont sponsor him, I just try and help him out"

SL33P3R
11-30-2006, 10:32 AM
Oh ya, you owe him $55 for the oil line kit, you havent paid him yet BTW, he told me that 2 days ago, you sure do have some debt to pay

SL33P3R
11-30-2006, 10:33 AM
You wont find the quote, becasue i never said it, SO give me my 60 bucks since ur a baller with a supra and you can have my NA motor

Tank
11-30-2006, 11:01 AM
You wont find the quote, becasue i never said it, SO give me my 60 bucks since ur a baller with a supra and you can have my NA motor

SLEEPERS DELETED MESSAGE:

Tank- Man, you are my elder, and i DO need to show respect. Im sorry. Ive known you for a while and sometiems we get along great and sometimes we dont get alogn so well. Im very sorry for how ive acted man and I wont do it again. Ive tried with that motor to help you out as good as I can, and I feel I did. And you hooked me up like you said also. We both said what we were GONNA do and we DID it. I think me and you can get along and im willing to try and be cool with you again. I want to be on this team and be just as good as friends with everyone. But tank, sorry man, it wnot happen again, guys i know im only 16, sometimes i act it, but honestly sometimes i dont at all, and im gonna act more mature from now on. And once again tank, im sorry, i know ive said it alot but i am, hope this means something to some of yall

looks like we have ourselves a liar here, :rolleyes:

IntegraXTR
12-03-2006, 02:55 PM
damn.......^^^

1000cckiller
12-04-2006, 10:49 AM
God This site is for some big ass babies, damn can I get ya'll some diapers and tampax. Taylor you are always fuckin crying. Man ya'll need to settle this bullshit because neither of you are getting anywhere. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tank
12-04-2006, 11:47 AM
ok before this gets out fo hand the issue was settled taylor called mike and told him to give me my motor issues been done for awhile please delete at your own discretion my point was clearly made already

drew

CHADbee
12-04-2006, 03:04 PM
yes will someone please deleate this thread.