PDA

View Full Version : ticket question..

Jimmy B
11-30-2006, 08:55 AM
i got a ticket comming back from a funeral yesterday in AL. he put the wrong weight(by 10lbs) and spelled my city wrong (cumming, he put an s on the end). because he made the mistakes, i have HEARD that the ticket would be void, because he had my liscense right there with the rigth info..

anyone know?

and does a tigket in country alabama put points on my liscense? ive gotten tigkets outa state, and it never registered on my points...????

please no you shouldnt have been speeding, slow down, etc... it was only 86 in a 70

hemi
11-30-2006, 08:57 AM
no points in GA for a ticket in AL...

And I heard the same thing about errors on the report... Should be able to fight it.

Jimmy B
11-30-2006, 09:00 AM
if theres no points, then theres no reason to fight it.. i mena, 100-150 bucks is not worth me taking a day off of work.. i make more than that working a day.. so.. i dunno. we will see...

Ran
11-30-2006, 09:13 AM
WTF is a "tigket"? :thinking:

No points, don't worry about it. Just pay it and skip the hassle.

Sport1.3
11-30-2006, 09:17 AM
No you can not fight it on grounds of missinformation. unless he put the wrong name alltogether and DL number...in which case you wouldnt even get in trouble for not going to court lol.....anyway got to court pay your fine, learn your lesson, and obey the law!

Stormhammer
11-30-2006, 09:19 AM
yeah thats 0 points, just pay it :lmao:

Jimmy B
11-30-2006, 09:21 AM
No you can not fight it on grounds of missinformation. unless he put the wrong name alltogether and DL number...in which case you wouldnt even get in trouble for not going to court lol.....anyway got to court pay your fine, learn your lesson, and obey the law!

why woudl i go to court to pay the fine? waste a day of work, AND pay money.. no.. sorry... this is the 59th ticket ive gotten.. so, i know how "obeying" the law works.. i had een up since 3am, and was just trying to get home.. i was stuck behind a semi for 10 miles going 60.. i was trying to catch up to my father and get home..

Sport1.3
11-30-2006, 09:27 AM
why woudl i go to court to pay the fine? waste a day of work, AND pay money.. no.. sorry... this is the 59th ticket ive gotten.. so, i know how "obeying" the law works.. i had een up since 3am, and was just trying to get home.. i was stuck behind a semi for 10 miles going 60.. i was trying to catch up to my father and get home..

you still broke the law! and if this is infact your 59th ticket you wouldnt be on here for advice, you'd be off the street for being a fucking road hazard. so do whatever u what, go try and fight it...then when you have to drive all the way out there to defend yourself instead of just paying by mail, and the judge laughs in your face for your half assed attempt of dodging a charge you are GUILTY of, ill be here to remind you that you're still a moron. :lmfao:

ATK_Designs
11-30-2006, 09:28 AM
1. Those errors doesn't count. They can still charge you even they have your name wrong.
2. No points because for out of state ticket.

EvasiveEF9
11-30-2006, 09:33 AM
You say you know the law. You've got 59 tickets. I'm confused... :thinking:

babygurl
11-30-2006, 09:40 AM
no points, and just pay it!

Jimmy B
11-30-2006, 09:46 AM
it was mostley the point i was asking for.. i was hoping for a break on the wrong info.. thanks for the peopel that helped.. to all else thanks fags!

EvasiveEF9
11-30-2006, 01:14 PM
You're welcome fag. :)

LoL, you can call me a fag if it tickles your wiener, but you're still the one with a ticket, LoL. :taun:

§treet_§peed
11-30-2006, 02:15 PM
well....that whole no points things didn't work for me...i got caught doing 10 over in Gatelnburg (sp?) last yea when my dl's where suspsended and i didn't know about it..lucky i didn't go to jail that time..but it sent me in a spiral of bad shit..o well but i did get like a shit load on my already suspended dl's from both tickets...and guess what the points did count in georgia..and this is the most part why i still don't have my dl's right now...and if you say it was outta state, and this was in tenn.., then how come it carried over to Georgia if it's ot supossed to?

Leadfoot_mf
11-30-2006, 04:38 PM
i got a ticket comming home from a track day in talledga went to court and asked to go to driving school to keep it off my record the judge loled at me saying i could of gone to the school and sent him the cert and the fine i didnt have to drive all teh way back there so call the court and see what options u have......fag

Hulud
11-30-2006, 05:02 PM
i got a ticket comming back from a funeral yesterday in AL. he put the wrong weight(by 10lbs) and spelled my city wrong (cumming, he put an s on the end). because he made the mistakes, i have HEARD that the ticket would be void, because he had my liscense right there with the rigth info..

anyone know?

and does a tigket in country alabama put points on my liscense? ive gotten tigkets outa state, and it never registered on my points...????

please no you shouldnt have been speeding, slow down, etc... it was only 86 in a 70
it will not go on your license

i got one in Ala. a couple years ago, no points and ins. never found out either

Jimmy B
11-30-2006, 05:06 PM
alot of fagness going on in here! LIRL.. thanks for what yall know... im gonna call the court to see.. but i do think im safe for points..

chrisdavis
11-30-2006, 05:29 PM
Maybe Ala. is different since Hulud's ticket didnt show up. I got one in SC and it showed up on mine after they told me it wouldnt.

Hulud
11-30-2006, 05:32 PM
Maybe Ala. is different since Hulud's ticket didnt show up. I got one in SC and it showed up on mine after they told me it wouldnt.
damn that sucks

PRiMAdonna
11-30-2006, 05:42 PM
i've gotten some tickets here in GA that never even showed up on my record. i think it's a roulette thing... thats what it sounds like. id just pay it & then forget about it.

also with insurance, it depends on how often they actually CHECK your record that will determine whether or not your premium goes up. most of the time if you stay with one company, they dont repeatedly check your record, so it wont go up. it's when you switch companies or policies that they run a check, then they will see it.

Hulud
11-30-2006, 05:45 PM
i've gotten some tickets here in GA that never even showed up on my record. i think it's a roulette thing... thats what it sounds like. id just pay it & then forget about it.

also with insurance, it depends on how often they actually CHECK your record that will determine whether or not your premium goes up. most of the time if you stay with one company, they dont repeatedly check your record, so it wont go up. it's when you switch companies or policies that they run a check, then they will see it.
so its "ticket roulette"?

PRiMAdonna
11-30-2006, 05:48 PM
lol yep. thats what i said.

(shut up hoolood, i will kill you)

Hulud
11-30-2006, 05:49 PM
lol yep. thats what i said.

(shut up hoolood, i will kill you)
not if i kill you first :taun:

PRiMAdonna
11-30-2006, 05:51 PM
but that would be impossible if i killed you first.

Hulud
11-30-2006, 05:53 PM
but that would be impossible if i killed you first.
that will never happen

PRiMAdonna
11-30-2006, 05:57 PM
touche :rolleyes:

Hulud
11-30-2006, 06:00 PM
dont roll your eyes

Jimmy B
11-30-2006, 06:59 PM
heh.. they check MY record all the time :)

Infinite
12-01-2006, 01:08 AM
i went and got insurance the day i got a ticket for 24 over... of course the tickets dont hit your record till after your court date.
i thought it was funny though. pulled out my wallet and almost handed him the citation