PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: ahmonrah

BlkCD5
11-29-2006, 09:55 PM
Well, Divina and I were having a discussion and she told me to ask for your opnion about this. I haven't met or talked to her in person so, I was curious to know what you think she sounds like. I mentioned that she sounds like a sweet white girl. I"m not making this into a racise thread, I'd just like you know your opinion. For one people tell me that I sound white on the phone, but im not. Sooo, again enlighten my ignorant self with your thoughts. :D

ahmonrah
11-29-2006, 10:07 PM
Well, Divina and I were having a discussion and she told me to ask for your opnion about this. I haven't met or talked to her in person so, I was curious to know what you think she sounds like. I mentioned that she sounds like a sweet white girl. I"m not making this into a racise thread, I'd just like you know your opinion. For one people tell me that I sound white on the phone, but im not. Sooo, again enlighten my ignorant self with your thoughts. :Dyou talkin about divina's voice ? i'll wait to get your answer before i give my thoughts.

BlkCD5
11-29-2006, 10:12 PM
I said that she sounds white in the previous post.

ahmonrah
11-29-2006, 10:13 PM
ah...

well, to me she sounds articulate. she doesnt have that mindless, idiotic valley girl voice at all. but when listening to her, when engaged in a good convo, or something she's passionate about, it's easy to imagine what she sounds like..............

ahem....
i sound proper as hell so.....it's on the individual.

ahmonrah
11-29-2006, 10:16 PM
but when referencing what i've heard as far as accents from people all over the US.
she would at first, seem like she's from the north eastern coast. NY, JERSEY, conneticut.