PDA

View Full Version : lol just got a letter from the city of lilburn

RandomGuy
11-29-2006, 09:52 PM
hrmm... cant open it bc its addressed to my parents lol wonder what it is
lol The bastard ass neighborhood association has been snitching on us like daily for stupid shit... like no one will be home all day and then like 1 day i'll have some friends over and some cars overflow into the street and the motherfuckers come to my house the next morning and are like we cant have that... lol wtf? every single person in the neighborhood has ppl over who use teh street hahah.

so then one day some bitch in a busted ass old ford van rolls past my house while i'm in the driveway she calls me over... She poitns at my car (79 corolla) and is like we do not allow junk cars to be stored here (i was offended)... I'm like WTF how is it a junk car... she's like it has no tag.. i'm like it does its just not installed... she's like do you drive it, i'm like does it matter? its my car... hahah lol she got pissed and drove off...so i put the tag on my corolla lol and i dont even drive it just to piss the bastards off.

so yeah numerous run ins with the fags

lol so i dropped in a motor in my driveway like in the middle of the night once (no air tools ,nothing power, just hand tools) and didn't really make noise... moved the car back into the garage... nothing happened, no one knew... one day i was fuckin changing a flat tire on my mom's car and the bitches send a notice to the door like you can not work on cars in this neighborhood (they always say shit like that, like we're some foreigners or something) lol so because of that i stopped mowing my lawn frequently... lol i just let it get really shaggy and allow the weeds to grow, etc... besides we're moving soon... fuckin bastards i hate them, they have no life.

I'm serious they're always middle aged housewives who have nothing better to do. One day some bitch rolled by while i was in the driveway and is like why do you work on cars in the driveway... i'm like i dont i work on them in the garage and that is allowed, i checked the laws, she's like isn't that inconsiderate.... And i know she's never seen me in my life... just fuckin gossip at the lame ass neighborhood association meetings and shit... They all need something to entertain themselves so they create drama.

Oh yeah at first I was really polite about it liek i'll make sure i'll take care of it, then take care of whatever they said.. Then they just started getting REALLY trivial with it tryin to piss us off or something...

Anyways bastards are always getting at us for trivial shit like our house numbers werent clear on the mailbox LOL... so in big letters I SPRAY PAINTED THE HOUSE NUMBERS ON A TREE LOLLLL (ask annihilation) so we got another notice for that... lol so i pressure washed the letters off and the tree was all bare LOL looked retarded.

so hrm... vote on teh poll

Hulud
11-29-2006, 09:53 PM
hrmm... cant open it bc its addressed to my parents lol wonder what it is
lol The bastard ass neighborhood association has been snitching on us like daily for stupid shit... like no one will be home all day and then like 1 day i'll have some friends over and some cars overflow into the street and the motherfuckers come to my house the next morning and are like we cant have that... lol wtf? every single person in the neighborhood has ppl over who use teh street hahah.

so then one day some bitch in a busted ass old ford van rolls past my house while i'm in the driveway she calls me over... She poitns at my car (79 corolla) and is like we do not allow junk cars to be stored here (i was offended)... I'm like WTF how is it a junk car... she's like it has no tag.. i'm like it does its just not installed... she's like do you drive it, i'm like does it matter? its my car... hahah lol she got pissed and drove off...so i put the tag on my corolla lol and i dont even drive it just to piss the bastards off.

so yeah numerous run ins with the fags

lol so i dropped in a motor in my driveway like in the middle of the night once (no air tools ,nothing power, just hand tools) and didn't really make noise... moved the car back into the garage... nothing happened, no one knew... one day i was fuckin changing a flat tire on my mom's car and the bitches send a notice to the door like you can not work on cars in this neighborhood (they always say shit like that, like we're some foreigners or something) lol so because of that i stopped mowing my lawn frequently... lol i just let it get really shaggy and allow the weeds to grow, etc... besides we're moving soon... fuckin bastards i hate them, they have no life.

I'm serious they're always middle aged housewives who have nothing better to do. One day some bitch rolled by while i was in the driveway and is like why do you work on cars in the driveway... i'm like i dont i work on them in the garage and that is allowed, i checked the laws, she's like isn't that inconsiderate.... And i know she's never seen me in my life... just fuckin gossip at the lame ass neighborhood association meetings and shit... They all need something to entertain themselves so they create drama.

Oh yeah at first I was really polite about it liek i'll make sure i'll take care of it, then take care of whatever they said.. Then they just started getting REALLY trivial with it tryin to piss us off or something...

Anyways bastards are always getting at us for trivial shit like our house numbers werent clear on the mailbox LOL... so in big letters I SPRAY PAINTED THE HOUSE NUMBERS ON A TREE LOLLLL (ask annihilation) so we got another notice for that... lol so i pressure washed the letters off and the tree was all bare LOL looked retarded.

so hrm... vote on teh poll
they think your terrorists, is why they are snitchin

RandomGuy
11-29-2006, 09:54 PM
they think your terrorists, is why they are snitchin
perhaps.... lol

Hulud
11-29-2006, 09:55 PM
lawn care

RandomGuy
11-29-2006, 09:58 PM
lawn care
nah its not THAT bad... its just not as good as it could be... i mean its groomed just dont really give a fuck any more... Weeds growing like theres no tomorrow, i just mow it all ... dont pull anything haha
but yeah its nothing to warrant anything more than a notice about. The lawn is just a tad below what they'd write you up for. but constnatly

Crazy Asian
11-29-2006, 09:58 PM
Yep fucking dumb housewifes who have no nothing else to do except to make your life a living hell. Fuck I got pissed cuz my neighboor was complaing about how my car destroys the neighboorhoods image...and Im like how? Its a fuckin car.

Jecht
11-29-2006, 09:59 PM
Ouch, I feel sorry for you man. I'm glad my neighbors aren't like that, they probably would have set fire to my house by now with all the noise I make. lol

~The_Duke~
I think the housewifes are coming to get ya man...

RandomGuy
Yep fucking dumb housewifes who have no nothing else to do except to make your life a living hell. Fuck I got pissed cuz my neighboor was complaing about how my car destroys the neighboorhoods image...and Im like how? Its a fuckin car.
LOL WTF HAHAHA how the fuck can they say something like that

you shoulda been like your face destroys the neighborhood image.

Crazy Asian
11-29-2006, 10:02 PM
HAHA or I told the neighboor can you keep a leash on your dog cuz it leaves its waste on my property and she goes what are you gonna do. Im like "WTF" and I told her this "Next time you leave feces on my lawn I will personally smear all over your dog and send it to back you"

Jecht
11-29-2006, 10:02 PM
you shoulda been like your face destroys the neighborhood image.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

JITB
11-29-2006, 10:03 PM
Homeowners Associations rule the world..

BlkCD5
I hate Homeowner's bitch associations. Some of them go overboard. One time a neighbor bitched at us for having a truck in the driveway with an out of state tag. My dad just moved in from Connecticut that week. If i play loud music, i get bitched at, but the other guys on the street can all day long. Racise :blah:. Just get a bunch of middle eastern people to group up outside your house. :devil:

Crazy Asian
Or do the old dirty trick put white powder all over their mail

R.Kelly
11-29-2006, 10:05 PM

haahahahahahahahahahaha:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao ::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: thats fucking hilarious

ironchef
11-29-2006, 10:13 PM
HAHA or I told the neighboor can you keep a leash on your dog cuz it leaves its waste on my property and she goes what are you gonna do. Im like "WTF" and I told her this "Next time you leave feces on my lawn I will personally smear all over your dog and send it to back you"Shouldve just told the bitch youre going to kill her dog next time it trespasses and leaves shit on your lawn.

Hektik
11-29-2006, 10:26 PM
lilburn is good for that shit to. my folks used to get retarted as letters about there lawn until the neighborhood strted fillin up with more hispanic people. now noone complains except for the old drunk vet at the end of the street but no one listens to him. and the neighborhood actually looks better then before.....homeowners association is bullshit how can u tell me what i can and cant do on my own fucking property... its just a bunch of lazy fucking housewives that have nothing else to do in life when passions is over in the middle of the day so they drive around the neighborhood trying to nitpick shit. u should start a cheating housewives video in ur neighborhood and then send the videos of u fucking the bitches to there husbands jobs maybe that will shut them up

RandomGuy
11-29-2006, 10:27 PM
. u should start a cheating housewives video in ur neighborhood and then send the videos of u fucking the bitches to there husbands jobs maybe that will shut them up
i dont think anyone would have sex with the ones in my neighborhood except their husbands... lol

Fast Shadow
11-29-2006, 10:31 PM
take a shit and wipe it all over their minivans

ahmonrah
11-29-2006, 10:31 PM
man, that's why i ABSOLUTELY DISLIKE homeowners associations, i didnt pay 120k+ for some muthafukka to tell me, the owner, "excuse me, WE dont like you having that many cars in YOUR DRIVEWAY." or "we're gonna need you to keep your dog in the backyard, we know he's on a tiedown, but that's what the backyard is for..."
BITCH!!! IT'S MY FUCKIN DRIVEWAY!! MY DOG, YARD AND HOUSE!!!!WHAT, DO YOU LIVE HERE AND PAY THE MORTGAGE?? NO!!? WELL GET THE FUCK ON, U NEED TO CONTROL YOUR TRIFLIN ASS DAUGHTER, YOU KNOW THE BROAD CAME OVER HERE WHILE I WAS CHANGING MY OIL AND FLIRTED WIT A BROTHA....YEAH, I SAID IT. CHANGIN MY OOOOOIIILLLL.

i dont have a H.O.A. in my division, i dont need a mofo tellin me what i'm gonna do with MY SHIT! if i'm mowing my yard butt naked with boots and a sunhat on, i dont expect nobody to do a damn thing, well.....we got some fine wives in here...hmm...well i'd expect to see them later that night!

ahmonrah
11-29-2006, 10:32 PM
i dont think anyone would have sex with the ones in my neighborhood except their husbands... lolit's obvious they dont!! that's what secretaries are for!

CSquared
11-29-2006, 10:34 PM
Thankfully my neighborhood doesnt have any type of home owners association... I am loud as fuck working on my car and playing guitar at all hours of the night, have had 3 or 4 random cars laying around on my property without tags, and drift the successive right and left turns into my subdivision every time it rains.

JstAneon
11-29-2006, 10:34 PM
put the letter in the microwave for a few seconds to heat up the glue. Open it up while the glue is hot and it won't rip. Then just reseal it.

EP3sAreFun
11-29-2006, 10:41 PM
starion ftw?

RandomGuy
11-29-2006, 10:41 PM
put the letter in the microwave for a few seconds to heat up the glue. Open it up while the glue is hot and it won't rip. Then just reseal it.
why when i can just wait til they open it tomorrow

GIXXERDK
11-29-2006, 10:42 PM
I've gotten one for my lawn not being cut, BUT IT WAS CUT. Just had a few weeds that grow 2 feet everyday in some places

JstAneon
11-29-2006, 10:44 PM
why when i can just wait til they open it tomorrow

I'm one of those kids that tried to open all the presents on Christmas eve. Can't stand not knowing....

RandomGuy
11-29-2006, 10:58 PM
lol in the middle of the night one day dropped a motor, and NO ONE COMPLAINED hahahaha

and the one time i change a tire in the imddle of the day and its straight hell.

LOL WTF?

http://g54b.com/dev/DSC00169.JPG

http://g54b.com/dev/DSC00179.JPG

and then the next morning lol... all peace and quiet and not 1 person knew.

http://g54b.com/dev/DSC00211.JPG

LOL

EP3sAreFun
11-29-2006, 11:07 PM
83 hood? yo ass gonna get robbed.... hahaha

and maybe its cuz they were too busy wondering wtf it was lol

Kyle
11-29-2006, 11:22 PM
Hahah. That's cool I wish I could fuck with my neighbors like that. The tree thing seems hilarious. This may have been asked but what area do you live in? I know lilburn but what is it close to?

koukis14
11-29-2006, 11:24 PM
So what happens if you dont do what these ass fucks tell you to??

devinwebb907
11-30-2006, 01:09 AM
ive got two things to say about this

1) you picked a real bitch place to live. i can walk outside in my neighborhood and piss in my front yard, and wave to people driving by while my other hand is on my dick, and they will wave back. my talon was burnt up sitting in my driveway for months and months--no one said a word. the only people that bitch if i dont cut the grass are people that live with me. we have parties of 100+ all the time and no one complains. you live in a BITCH place.

2) open the letter and tell your parents you were curious if they get pissed...oh well? are they gonna ground you?

Sonny BonaHo
11-30-2006, 01:14 AM
lol @ the lady talkin bout your "junk" Car. i got a "vintage" Toyata corona my girlfriend bitches about. sum people jus dont get it lol

The Green Monster
11-30-2006, 01:23 AM
that's when you just slap a bitch

Sonny BonaHo
11-30-2006, 01:26 AM
nap slap: when u slapa bitch soooo hard the nap of her hair covers the face lol

£G2♣
11-30-2006, 01:28 AM
hasan lmk if i can use ur garage to do my swap lolol jp....haha i remember that lady told us to take them numbers off the tree haha

Sushi
11-30-2006, 01:50 AM
Always check to make sure there is no HOA in the neighborhood your moving into, but all the new neighborhoods have it now it seems. I live next to some board members. They really dont bitch. Only when they said I gotta get rid of the corrolla in my driveway. so we sold it to a junkyard. oh well. Now I got the teg and the accord in the garage and my other cars in the driveway. lets see what they do when I come and go in the middle of the night.

RandomGuy
11-30-2006, 08:21 AM
are they gonna ground you?

lol not exactly... i'd just get pissed if they bust out some "you must pay x amount of money because you did this on your OWN property"

lol wtf

Mr_Mischif
11-30-2006, 08:33 AM
Or do the old dirty trick put white powder all over their mail

You're going to hell.

Mr_Mischif
11-30-2006, 08:35 AM
U NEED TO CONTROL YOUR TRIFLIN ASS DAUGHTER, YOU KNOW THE BROAD CAME OVER HERE WHILE I WAS CHANGING MY OIL AND FLIRTED WIT A BROTHA....YEAH, I SAID IT. CHANGIN MY OOOOOIIILLLL.

Just like snoop said: can u control yo hoe?

Ran
11-30-2006, 08:58 AM
lol, I had that same problem in my parent's neighborhood. They would always be b*tching about the 280Z in the driveway since it was primered and looked like hell.

"You need to do something with that junker"
"We do allow you to work on cars in the neighborhood"
Ect...ect...

One day the head of the Homeowners Association came up told me I had to move it on grounds that it was "unappealing to the public eye" or some sh*t like that. Now, this guy has a Cobra Replica, a Twin Turbo 350Z, a Corvette, and a Land Rover. So I popped the hood, showed him the RB20DET, then told him it was a Skyline GT-R swap and it ran 9's in the 1/4 mile. He left me alone after that. :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
11-30-2006, 09:04 AM
said it before and i'll say it again, HOA ftl!

eS_05
11-30-2006, 09:11 AM
well in my case my bitch ass neighbor who just got a divorce like 10 years ago fuckin took us to court because of a little doberman pincher... she said he would bark and wouldnt let her sleep!!!!! keep in mind the dog was as big as a fukin rat!!!!! and u could barely hear his bark from one room to another!!!!!! Man i tell u some fukin neighbors!!!!! I think she just needs some dick!!!!!!

Mr_Mischif
11-30-2006, 01:13 PM
One day the head of the Homeowners Association came up told me I had to move it on grounds that it was "unappealing to the public eye" or some sh*t like that. Now, this guy has a Cobra Replica, a Twin Turbo 350Z, a Corvette, and a Land Rover. So I popped the hood, showed him the RB20DET, then told him it was a Skyline GT-R swap and it ran 9's in the 1/4 mile. He left me alone after that. :lmfao:

b/c you can always get out of a problem if you're JDM TyTe lOLz

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 01:32 PM
I wanted to vote, but there's no "WTF you still live your parents??" option.

rupertaker
11-30-2006, 01:37 PM
I'm calling the HOA to get them to remove my neighbor's basketball goal.

That shit isn't allowed and it looks trashy!

RandomGuy
11-30-2006, 02:01 PM
I wanted to vote, but there's no "WTF you still live your parents??" option.
bc not everyone is a hard, stone cold, gangsta, killer like you.... :rolleyes:

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 02:03 PM
bc not everyone is a hard, stone cold, gangsta, killer like you.... :rolleyes:

lol DAMN RIGHT:goodjob:

salaam

RandomGuy
11-30-2006, 02:04 PM
ws

HvyArms
11-30-2006, 02:05 PM
well in my case my bitch ass neighbor who just got a divorce like 10 years ago fuckin took us to court because of a little doberman pincher... she said he would bark and wouldnt let her sleep!!!!! keep in mind the dog was as big as a fukin rat!!!!! and u could barely hear his bark from one room to another!!!!!! Man i tell u some fukin neighbors!!!!! I think she just needs some dick!!!!!!

lol @ a doberman rat

JITB
11-30-2006, 02:07 PM
u find out what the letter is abou yet?

con
11-30-2006, 02:14 PM
HOA's do suck, but they're wonderful at driving up the property value :thumbsup:

fees suck....... mine are $375 per year which I thinks is a bit much despite us having a club house, full size pool, kiddie pool, tennis court, baseball field, paved 1.5 mile walking trail and two huge playground areas. I can't even guesstimate how many homes are in the subdivision but I know well over 100 and received the freaking statement of what was spent last year, all of $15,000 WTF............I'm about to move and I be damn'd if I pay the current fees before I go.........

Oh notices I have received.......Left garbage can sitting outside of garage for over 24hrs, weed growth (got pissed because a neighbor refused to use weed control and was tired of waisting money on mine just to have hers creep into my yard a month later), junk cars (once owned 3 imports at once; all running, licensed and insured)

Julio
11-30-2006, 04:13 PM
There good and there bad.

They suck because sometimes they want to be assclowns about small things

But they are good, because it keeps your neighborhood clean and organize.

I seriously would hate pulling up to my house and next to me I see a bunch of trash and shit everywhere.

Sorry, I agree with HOA's. Just move to a trashy place. is really easy, and I bet your wouldve save a few $$'s.

Yes they can be assholes.. But at the end of the day, I really prefer to live in a hood with them.

Im sure you guys been rolling through some places and made fun on how trashy some people can live..

fuck that .. haha

Leadfoot_mf
11-30-2006, 04:18 PM
fuck your poll and fuck u i am tired of calling the pres of the hoa just move the fuck out so the rest of us in teh hood can get on with our lives.

AtifSajid
11-30-2006, 04:36 PM
Dont even get me started about Neighborhood fuckin Associations.

gijoe0720
11-30-2006, 06:47 PM
I am glad I don't live in a place like that. I can have pretty much anything in my front yard. Where my aunt's boyfriend lives he said that if there is a car that can be seen from the road it has to have a tag and insurance unless it is in the garage

Hulud
11-30-2006, 06:49 PM

I seriously would hate pulling up to my house and next to me I see a bunch of trash and shit everywhere.

Sorry, I agree with HOA's. Just move to a trashy place. is really easy, and I bet your wouldve save a few $$'s.

Yes they can be assholes.. But at the end of the day, I really prefer to live in a hood with them.

Im sure you guys been rolling through some places and made fun on how trashy some people can live..

fuck that .. haha
:stupid:

i would hate the value of a house i owned to be lowered cause i have white trash living next to me

USMC_is300
11-30-2006, 07:45 PM
you should get you a nice lime green thong and some rubber lnee high boots and start rakign leaves with no shirt on hahahah

Jaimecbr900
11-30-2006, 08:23 PM

fuck that .. haha

Exactly right.

You may bitch about it now, but when you own your own house you'll appreciate the fact that you can sell your house without having to explain why Jim Bob next door has 2 engine blocks and kids toys all over the damn yard.

BTW, just FYI.....all neighborhood assoc members are VOTED in....hint, hint.....if you want to "control" something....control that. Throw your hat in the ring and then you be Ms. Cravitz and bitch about your neighbors leaving cars parked out on the road and leaving cars up on blocks.

BTW, cars parked on the street when there's plenty of room in the driveway/garage is irritating and trashy as hell. If you have people over, fine. But to just park the car out in the way on the street when there's plenty of room in your own damn driveway is irritating and makes the neighborhood look like a real hood.

Some of you have no clue what people think about stuff like that when they're shopping around for a house of their own. Think about it. You're driving around with your wife looking for a new house for you to live in and you drive through a neighborhood where there are cars out all over the street and POS cars in driveways and the lawns look like they're abandoned houses......and then you go to another neighborhood right down the street where there isn't anything like that......where do you think you'll buy??? ;)

THAT is how it hurts "property values"..... ;)

I agree that sometimes they're a bunch of whiny bitches, but sometimes that's better than the alternative.

toonz
11-30-2006, 09:15 PM
this shit really made me LAUGH

Leadfoot_mf
12-01-2006, 02:10 AM
:stupid:

i would hate the value of a house i owned to be lowered cause i have white trash living next to me

but what about if u are the white trash where u going to live?

lilmanx01
12-01-2006, 06:51 AM
lol. anyone been told here that loud exhauts were against neighborhood rules?!?

RandomGuy
06-11-2007, 09:39 PM
oh yeah I never updated you guys, It was some sort of letter regarding some sort of elections that were going on LOL we had this thread for no reason.

osiriskidd
06-12-2007, 12:03 AM
HAHA or I told the neighboor can you keep a leash on your dog cuz it leaves its waste on my property and she goes what are you gonna do. Im like "WTF" and I told her this "Next time you leave feces on my lawn I will personally smear all over your dog and send it to back you"

feed that fucker chocolate.

KPowerEP3
06-12-2007, 12:26 AM
feed that fucker chocolate.

coolant works better. chocolate may or may not hurt em.

osiriskidd
06-12-2007, 12:27 AM
well if he gets massive dierrhia(sp?) he'll shit and vomit all over the bitch's house and hopefully on her face.

Sol-Badguy
06-12-2007, 08:27 AM
Wooow.

Mik2006
06-12-2007, 08:39 AM
man this is old but i also hate the home community thing to :(. my neighborhood u cant do shit u even have to have a wristband to walk the street, im supprised we dont have a gate.

GSRteg®
06-12-2007, 09:16 AM
Damn bro samething happened to me a while back. Yup we ended up moving so its all good. Is just the damn neighboors dont have nothing better to do.

RandomGuy
06-12-2007, 09:23 AM
Damn bro samething happened to me a while back. Yup we ended up moving so its all good. Is just the damn neighboors dont have nothing better to do.same, I just moved and man my new neighborhood is nothing like this

even though the houses cost more here, theres no asshole community assoc, IMO a strict neighborhood association is more hassle than benefit. Over here the association only means that you gotta pay the association yearly if u want to use the gym, tennis courts and pool... lol

They got all that funding and still aren't assholes... FTW

hater
06-12-2007, 02:34 PM
we have the same issues with the HOA. the people in our neighborhood have nothing better to do but spy through their windows and complain to the neighborhood's HOA bitch about how we park on the street sometime.