PDA

View Full Version : THis is some bs

ueyedgr8tness
11-29-2006, 03:26 PM
Has any 1 else got this email.

Dear Friend,

I am STELLA CHINWETA UJUNWA daughter of Chief Chris
CHINWETA, the king of Ogoni Kingdom. I am 17 Years old and an
undergraduate of Mass Communication. My Father was the king of Ogoni Kingdom the highest oil Producing area in Nigeria. He was in charge of Receiving Royalties from the ulti-national oil Companies and government on behalf of the Oil Producing Communities in Nigeria. After the hanging of The Ogoni Nine (9) including Ken Saro Wiwa for speaking out against the environmental ecological effects, my father suffered Stroke and eventually he died November 15th 2003. But before his death, he called me secretly and told me in confidence that he has the sum of Twenty Three Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand Dollars (USD23,560, 000.00) deosited, with one of the leading banks in Africa.
He advised me not to tell anybody except my mother who is the last wife of the (8) eight wives that he married. My mother did not bear any male child for him. This implies that in all my fathers’ properties, companies’ e.t.c, we have no share in them because my mother has No Male child according to African Tradition. My father therefore secretly
gave me all the relevant Documents regarding the said money deposited in the bank, and told me that I should Use this money with my mother and my younger sisters because he knows that traditionally, if he dies we cannot get anything, as inheritance. Though my beloved mother died last year, she sufferedhigh blood pressure due to the humiliation we suffered from the entire family members. Please bear with me that I
don't hear clearly, but we can still arrange for the transfer. He
importantly advised me that I should seek foreign assistance and that I should not invest this money here in Nigeria
Because of his other wives and male children who happen to be my elders.
Hence, I am soliciting for your immediate assistance to enable us MOVE this money from the bank here to you if you can promise to be Reliable and Trustworthy. Then once the money gets to your hands, you will first procure a Bungalow for us wherein we Will live with my two younger sisters and Further advise me where and how I will invest the balance money overseas, possibly on products of your Company and other profitable ventures.
I believe that by the special grace of God, you will help us move this money out of Nigeria to any country of your Choice where we can invest this money judiciously with you. You are entitled to a reasonable part of this Money based on our agreement, and
God will bless you as you help us.
Please reply through my e-mail looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible. I will tell you more about this when you reply.
Please if you are not interested let me know, keep this to your self and delete please for our security.

Best regard,

STELLA CHINWETA UJUNWA

And this person is using god's name to do it.Lol what a scam.

RandomGuy
11-29-2006, 03:27 PM
ask her for a nigerian money order with the money, it should be legit if its a money order.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-29-2006, 03:28 PM
REPOST...

§treet_§peed
11-29-2006, 03:29 PM
:umno:

LS2ner
11-29-2006, 03:29 PM
umm.. Wheres QD with the Captain Obvious pic?

kelly marie
11-29-2006, 03:30 PM
sorry to say its typical.. i tried to this pure bred cairn terrier.. and when the lady wrote me back she was "on a church mission in nigeria to help with relief efforts for hurricane katrina" .. she wanted me to send her $300 bucks for the puppy via western union (which is untrackable) .. lol it was the funniest thing ever.. they think they will find some naive person who has faith in God and will do whatever for their faith...

its really very sad.. but nothing you can do about it.

side note.. my "breeders" name was stella obason.. when i googled it it was a similar name to the queen of nigeria or some crap.. its fake..

Sammich
11-29-2006, 03:31 PM

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-29-2006, 03:31 PM
I think everyone has gotten this letter in some way, shape, or form..

if you haven't, you obviously don't have access to the internet or an email account

RandomGuy
11-29-2006, 03:32 PM
its legit if you follow the instructions right. I did it ended up getting like 1500 USD... which was a small fortune over there

Sammich
11-29-2006, 03:36 PM
its legit if you follow the instructions right. I did it ended up getting like 1500 USD... which was a small fortune over there

:lmfao:

imbosile
11-29-2006, 03:59 PM

x2

§treet_§peed
11-29-2006, 07:29 PM
:ttiwwp: