PDA

View Full Version : Slowhawks thread is missing.......

CobraClone
11-29-2006, 01:57 PM
One wonders why......

That is all.

Incontt
11-29-2006, 02:19 PM
i am sure he had them take it down due to all the negative comments. I saw him today when i bought the prostars/DRs that were on the car when it burnt...he looked like someone kicked him in the nuts.

lightspeed
11-29-2006, 02:38 PM
One wonders why......
That is all.
'Cause you guys are a bunch of insensitive meanies!!!!!!! :taun:

GTslOw
11-29-2006, 05:38 PM
One wonders why......

That is all.he took it down due to bitches like u making dumbass comments like "why are the fuel rails different" and "are u sure it was arson looks like it started under the hood" what a bunch of dumb asses :2up: all of the ones who left negative reply are a bunch of inconciderate pricks THAT IS ALL:2up:

shkettle
11-29-2006, 05:53 PM
ya'll are a bunch of retards talking shit about his car. his car was one of the fastest around and u just wish u could keep up.

SL33P3R
11-29-2006, 06:00 PM
ya thats really fucked up guys, if u looked at the wall in teh pics, and the building behind it, its the same wall and building when the car was in pristine shape then when it was burned, u can tell easily, its the SAME PLACE, i dont think he would make a bullshit thread about his car

Lankhoss
11-29-2006, 06:12 PM
I hate you sale them to me.

I just.....I mean......I honestly don't understand how you can mix up "sell" and "sale"

Is English not your first language?

2.0civic
11-29-2006, 06:13 PM
the thread is still around, dont worry, its just where only a few can see it. As far as the assholes saying it was something other than arson, whatever. if it was caused from underhood, im sure they (fire inverstigators) would have already found out

nowwhat?
11-29-2006, 06:23 PM
Typo everyone makes mistakes however don't make the mistake of your car being faster then mine muhahaha!!!it might be faster from a dig but brads car will :idb: your car from 40-140

BUGMAN
11-29-2006, 06:45 PM
u just wish u could keep up.

That's not it!

I hate that anything happens to any ones car but opinions are gonna come from both - and + when you post it on a public forums.

The car definitely looked badazz, was one of my favorite F-bodys around.

PawnShopCEO
11-29-2006, 07:35 PM
its a given that someone would think arson. sure its an assholish thing to say. but you cant say it didnt cross your mind the first time you read the thread....

StupidBikerBoy
11-29-2006, 08:14 PM
the thread is still around, dont worry, its just where only a few can see it. As far as the assholes saying it was something other than arson, whatever. if it was caused from underhood, im sure they (fire inverstigators) would have already found out

Yeah, but we gots plenty of them professional fire investigators on here.:tongue1:

Fast Shadow
11-29-2006, 10:36 PM
lots of internet tough guys talking shit about a guy when he's down, typical. Besides the cool people from SCF we unfortunately got a large shipment of retards from there, too.

Fast Shadow
11-29-2006, 10:37 PM
One wonders why......

That is all.

Don't be a prick.

OHYOUKNOW
11-29-2006, 11:29 PM
[QUOTE=BUGMAN]That's not it!

I hate that anything happens to any ones car but opinions are gonna come from both - and + when you post it on a public forums.

QUOTE]

EXACTLY..............................something im really not likeing about this forum, if your opinion isnt in the majority it gets deleted or moved, or banned. WTF is up with all the thin skinned people on hear...............................:gay: :tongue1:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-30-2006, 02:12 AM
It was taken down due to all the negative feedback and "rumors" around Cherokee Co. about who committed the heinous act to his ride and all the BS speculation

mikespeed95
11-30-2006, 02:13 AM
be better if yall didng have all those fucking white people holding you down.

2.3 Evo 8
11-30-2006, 02:43 AM
Slowhawk said there is a video so let the video do the talking! END OF STORY!

slowhawk01
11-30-2006, 04:01 PM
It was removed because some of the assholes on here have there heads so far up there ass they can't even think straight obviously. Its none of anyones concern just thought some people that I had talked to and became freinds with might wanna know thats it. So I'm done:goodjob:

crafty
11-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Well If someone did this out of hate/revenge/or just to act like a hardass/ or cover something up. I'm truly sorry.. Cause i'd kill over that kinda shit. I hope they catch whoever it was.. This person is a sorry sac of shit that has no respect and no love for nice cars.. I take back the shit that was said before. I was told today that everything looks clear in Matts story. I'm Sorry

1insaneR
12-03-2006, 01:08 PM
^^^ way to man up crafty. ha

CobraClone
12-03-2006, 07:00 PM
As I stated in the original thread, It sucks that it happened and if he is telling the truth, I feel for him. No one deserves their car to be fucked with in any way.

I just said it was all quite coincidental.