PDA

View Full Version : Fuck the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office

Infinite
11-29-2006, 01:05 PM
ok so just about 10 minutes go i was headed home down 20.. not speeding, stuck behind a slowass truck. cop is sitting on the other side of 20 facing the opposite direction.... i drive by. cop waits and pulls out about 15 cars behind me. she starts hauling ass passing them with lights on. cuts them off and pulls behind me (like i didnt notice her in the first place)

when i pull over she asks me to pull over more (seriously) im already off the road basically in a ditch (thanks) so i figure whatever.
she calls a 2nd unit, he pulls up behind her. they come up on opposite sides of the car and the guy stands there the whole time watching me.
they stand behind my car talking for like 20 minutes, more noticably staring at the Peace the fuck out sticker i have. I knew the male officer so that helped, because the chick was all gung-ho to give me a ticket (dont know for what but anyways)

she pulled me over for my temp tag which i understand but jesus christ dont act like the world is going to stop

redlinenprelude
11-29-2006, 01:27 PM
there are reasons why people become cops..

Ran
11-29-2006, 01:29 PM
there are reasons why people become cops..Yea, they got bullied in high school so now they're getting payback.

hemi
11-29-2006, 01:35 PM
Are you black or mexican?

Leadfoot_mf
11-29-2006, 01:38 PM
sounds like someone just got done watchin super troopers

rodr4813
11-29-2006, 01:50 PM

:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dhahahahaha thats fucking hilarious!

TRINI4LIFE
11-29-2006, 01:58 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-29-2006, 02:03 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:Dhahahahaha thats fucking hilarious!
:no::no::no::no::no::no::no: No it fucking isnt.

jR1_kS14
11-29-2006, 02:25 PM

hahhahaha

Infinite
11-29-2006, 02:42 PM
no.. im white.
i think these kids were picked on alot in highschool. you can just ell by the way they act

buffdaddy18
11-29-2006, 02:44 PM
yeah, I hate forsyth county. lived there for 12 fuckin years, glad i'm out of that shithole for good.

Infinite
11-29-2006, 02:46 PM
i'm trying to move.. just cant afford a decent place to stay near school atm
i wish it would get wiped off of the map.. maybe jihad style :D

RandomGuy
11-29-2006, 02:46 PM
LOL :) +1

Ruiner
11-29-2006, 02:48 PM
I still don't understand how you guys get pulled over so much (for doing nothing wrong as everyone here puts it) and I never do? It amazes me...

buffdaddy18
11-29-2006, 02:48 PM
i'm trying to move.. just cant afford a decent place to stay near school atm
i wish it would get wiped off of the map.. maybe jihad style :D

that wouldn't be so bad. lol. it would wipe out a lot of illegal aliens as well :lmfao:

Infinite
11-29-2006, 02:51 PM
well in forsyth county its all about "The south's gonna rise again" so if your car doesnt sit skyhigh, fly a confederate flag and sound like ass then they give you shit

yea, there are too many FUCKING ILLEGALS up here. and htey all line the fucking streets. its annmoying

STI LOVER
11-29-2006, 03:00 PM
well in forsyth county its all about "The south's gonna rise again" so if your car doesnt sit skyhigh, fly a confederate flag and sound like ass then they give you shit

yea, there are too many FUCKING ILLEGALS up here. and htey all line the fucking streets. its annmoying

How would u know if they are illegal?? Have u asked them for their papers or are u assuming for some odd reason??

Infinite
11-29-2006, 03:05 PM
i've had some of them do work.. thats how

STI LOVER
11-29-2006, 03:10 PM
ohh, so u check their status and everything then??

Infinite
11-29-2006, 03:12 PM
we were just talking and i asked them. they even told me how for 1500 they can get an illegal birth certificate and SSN from NC

STI LOVER
11-29-2006, 03:19 PM
oh that's cool. u hate them but yet u use them to do your work. u must not hate them that much.

STI LOVER
11-29-2006, 03:19 PM
or my bad, get annoyed by them.

d993s
11-29-2006, 03:20 PM
I still don't understand how you guys get pulled over so much (for doing nothing wrong as everyone here puts it) and I never do? It amazes me...

Well.........
You have an expensive (did I mention bad ass?) car, so the cops see it as:
1. The guy has $.
2. The guy probably has connections.
3. The guy could probably get my ass fired (or worse).

Seriously.
I used to drive a friend's Lotus sprit V8TT a few years ago, hauled ass everywhere, but never got pulled over. I just got stared at by cops.

Stormhammer
11-29-2006, 03:27 PM

well he had a temp tag ( so I'd assume it wasn't the DMV one ) - I got pulled over just the same - pulled out of my friends house after tuning the lifters to get the car running better - pulled out into the center lane, and Iw as going to go but saw a car coming, waiting - it passed, it was a cop car, so after he passed I went - he pulled over to the center lane and then came up behind me, and just issued me a fix it ticket. They're just doing their job.

Also, its no surprise she asked for the 2nd car - its kinda what they're supposed to do anyways. Maybe she was new?

Stormhammer
11-29-2006, 03:30 PM
we were just talking and i asked them. they even told me how for 1500 they can get an illegal birth certificate and SSN from NC

haha thats so true too :lmfao: I dunno, I don't mind illegals so much cause they open up some pretty badass hole in the wall restaurants. You oughta see the size of the fucking magarita's they will make. I mean once I was with my sis, she asked for a magarita, they asked what size and she said the biggest one you have.

To sum it up, the magarita came from the back in the kitchen. And two people were carrying it - I could fit my face into the glass.

And they have some badass fajitas

~The_Duke~
11-29-2006, 03:31 PM
I dont like the forsyth county sherrif's office to much either...I have only ever had one cop that wasnt an ass when pulling me over.

STI LOVER
11-29-2006, 03:34 PM
haha thats so true too :lmfao: I dunno, I don't mind illegals so much cause they open up some pretty badass hole in the wall restaurants. You oughta see the size of the fucking magarita's they will make. I mean once I was with my sis, she asked for a magarita, they asked what size and she said the biggest one you have.

To sum it up, the magarita came from the back in the kitchen. And two people were carrying it - I could fit my face into the glass.

And they have some badass fajitas

haha, your right about that. but u see the point that I'm trying to make. when u refer to "illegals" who are u refering to??

07MaxwhitE
11-29-2006, 03:51 PM
same shit here, FC county cops searched my whole car, for wat i dunno, and said i wasnt telling the truth about anything

1SICKLEX
11-29-2006, 10:31 PM

Like people in jail "mahn I am innocent"!