PDA

View Full Version : WTF WHY AM I STILL DRUNK?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

BigPoppaHurtm
11-29-2006, 08:14 AM
Uh any tips on getting sober today so I can drive to work @ 2 :???:? I can still taste the vodka when I burp so Im definetly still intoxicated :goodjob:

11-29-2006, 08:20 AM
dont be a pussy you are not still drunk... if you drank that much you wouldnt be up at this hour... eat something and drink some water pussy

Sammich
11-29-2006, 08:23 AM
drink gatorade and sleep

Sport1.3
11-29-2006, 08:30 AM
Drink more Vodka

BigPoppaHurtm
11-29-2006, 08:34 AM
Drink more Vodka

Ive been told that drinking more gets you sober'er the next day.

BigPoppaHurtm
11-29-2006, 08:35 AM
dont be a pussy you are not still drunk... if you drank that much you wouldnt be up at this hour... eat something and drink some water pussy

I had honey nut cheerios and milk will that help?

ShooterMcGavin
11-29-2006, 08:36 AM
Ive been told that drinking more gets you sober'er the next day.
by your usage of that word, i officially declare you drunk as fuck still :goodjob:

BigPoppaHurtm
11-29-2006, 08:37 AM
by your usage of that word, i officially declare you drunk as fuck still :goodjob:

uhhhh....YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Sport1.3
11-29-2006, 08:46 AM
i call BS...you're definitly not drunk...you def need more Vodka....

BigPoppaHurtm
11-29-2006, 08:56 AM
^^^ Your right not drunk but I got a headache and my motor abilities are kinda slow. eh, Maybe Im just sleepy.

hemi
11-29-2006, 09:00 AM
I had honey nut cheerios and milk will that help?

The milk may. I went to Mississippi gambling with some friends for a couple days. We were drinking heavily for 2 days solid. The "pro" in the bunch blew chunks all over his bed. For breakfast we were all slamming caffeine except him. He downed 2 cartons of milk, and off we went into the 85 degree, humid, MS swamps to go skeet shooting. We were all struggling except him...

So drink milk?

Sport1.3
11-29-2006, 09:28 AM
^^^ Your right not drunk but I got a headache and my motor abilities are kinda slow. eh, Maybe Im just sleepy.

I so called you out!! NOW CHUG!!!!

Stormhammer
11-29-2006, 03:39 PM
lol don't drink milk at all - esp if you think you got liqour in your system. Unless like done right or whatever you could curdle the milk in your stomach and get really really sick and have your stomach pumped out ( had it happen to a friend of mine - nothing like driving 90mph with him blowing out chunks and blood out the window )

JustinSane110™
11-29-2006, 04:09 PM
The milk may. I went to Mississippi gambling with some friends for a couple days. We were drinking heavily for 2 days solid. The "pro" in the bunch blew chunks all over his bed. For breakfast we were all slamming caffeine except him. He downed 2 cartons of milk, and off we went into the 85 degree, humid, MS swamps to go skeet shooting. We were all struggling except him...

So drink milk?
Maybe he was alright because he had already "evacuated the building" so to speak haha.

Sport1.3
11-29-2006, 04:12 PM
lol don't drink milk at all - esp if you think you got liqour in your system. Unless like done right or whatever you could curdle the milk in your stomach and get really really sick and have your stomach pumped out ( had it happen to a friend of mine - nothing like driving 90mph with him blowing out chunks and blood out the window )

WTF are you smoking!? maybe in canada they have some fucked up milk but there are plenty of drinks that have milk and or cream in them and ive never heard of one case of someone needing their stomach pumped....unless they have already consumed too much alcohol. there is a drink called a cement mixer that is supposed to make you throw up because the milk curdles in you throat....ive had 3 in one sitting and never pucked....and never had to go to the hospital either lol....