PDA

View Full Version : Misc Kingdom come...

LS2ner
11-28-2006, 05:10 PM
"Jay-Z's latest release Kingdom Come is on pace to move an estimated 850,000 copies the first week in stores, giving the rapper the year's best selling CD in one week and another #1 album on the Billboard charts."

I know alot of people dont like Jay.. but damn hes sellin some albums.

Kamikaze
11-28-2006, 05:33 PM
Imagine what that number would be if people didn't bootleg. :D

TheChosenOne
11-30-2006, 09:49 AM
Hands down... Jay-Z is the greatest rapper ALIVE. Well.............. him and lil' wayne. Excuse me... weezy muthafuckin baby.:D

Sammich
11-30-2006, 09:53 AM
jay da man, but i cnt front that cd was a let down as far as content..yea he says some hot stuff, but nonetheless, it wasnt as hot as black album..

'dust off the hammer, dang cnt touch this'

ironchef
11-30-2006, 09:55 AM
Hands down... Jay-Z is the greatest rapper ALIVE. Well.............. him and lil' wayne. Excuse me... weezy muthafuckin baby.:DYou gotta be kidding me.

Sammich
11-30-2006, 09:58 AM
nope..not kidding..jay is one of the best rappers alive, i have yet to hear rakim, or these others, but he's more lyrical than nas..papoose is on the up and coming of being a real monster

TeeJay
11-30-2006, 10:02 AM
papoose LOLOLOLOLOLOL

TeeJay
papoose LOLOLOLOLOLOL
just his name alone will deter anyone from taking him seriously :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
if you think jay is the best rapper alive you should be shot.

Sammich
11-30-2006, 10:03 AM
u heard any of his stuff..seriously..mixtape wise??

Sammich
11-30-2006, 10:03 AM
if you think jay is the best rapper alive you should be shot.

ONE OF the best rappers alive..

who u think is??

PhAtBoYMr2
11-30-2006, 10:07 AM
ONE OF the best rappers alive..

who u think is??

Well if your going to base things on sales....eminem has sold more worldwide than jay.....

if your going to base it on flow....Eminem would tear jayz asshole apart...he already out shined him on the "Renegade" track...

I would say the best rapper alive right now is eminem, hate it or love it no one can touch em.

Sammich
11-30-2006, 10:09 AM
Well if your going to base things on sales....eminem has sold more worldwide than jay.....

if your going to base it on flow....Eminem would tear jayz asshole apart...he already out shined him on the "Renegade" track...

I would say the best rapper alive right now is eminem, hate it or love it no one can touch em.

i aint gona front eminem did eat up j on his track..i dnt know about best rapper alive, but he's definitely on my top 5 along w/ jay

i believe the sales w/o question, but i'd like them to battle verse for verse:yes:

PhAtBoYMr2
11-30-2006, 10:14 AM
i aint gona front eminem did eat up j on his track..i dnt know about best rapper alive, but he's definitely on my top 5 along w/ jay

i believe the sales w/o question, but i'd like them to battle verse for verse:yes:

It would be a good battle, but after nas ethered jay you can't ever say that jay is the best alive because nas straight murdered him on ether....

Nas and Em would probaly be tied in the best rapper catergory...but i think if nas and eminem battled it would be one of the best battles rap has seen...

Em is just crazy, his wordplay and usage cant be compareable to anyone in the game...i would say that the only rapper to come close to eminem in a battle was cannibus and we all see what em did to cannibus....and cannibus is fuckin sick with it.

Sammich
11-30-2006, 10:15 AM
It would be a good battle, but after nas ethered jay you can't ever say that jay is the best alive because nas straight murdered him on ether....

Nas and Em would probaly be tied in the best rapper catergory...but i think if nas and eminem battled it would be one of the best battles rap has seen...

Em is just crazy, his wordplay and usage cant be compareable to anyone in the game...i would say that the only rapper to come close to eminem in a battle was cannibus and we all see what em did to cannibus....and cannibus is fuckin sick with it.

real talk..

TeeJay
11-30-2006, 10:22 AM
canibus and em have 2 different styles, so i cant really compare them, but i will agree that lyrically, em and canibus are prolly the best there is. canibus is just on some different shit, some futuristic shit lol. does he have any new albums out, the last one i got was the one after C True Hollywood Stories, i cant remember the name of it. his 2000 BC album is goddamn fire, just LISTEN to what hes sayin OMG

ironchef
11-30-2006, 10:23 AM
Theres way to many factors to base off of to have a definitive best rapper. IMO, its eminem as well, hes got the sales, the skill, and resume to be considered the best.

ironchef
11-30-2006, 10:23 AM
Can anyone up renegade btw? I haven't heard that track in a bit.

TeeJay
11-30-2006, 10:28 AM
...bitch ill smack you wit a backhand, then crack your back like chiropractors after lookin at your cat scan...in between albums i become a masked man like batman and stalk my own rap fans...

WTF canibus lol

Sammich
11-30-2006, 10:28 AM
just get that blueprint album playboy

TeeJay
11-30-2006, 10:29 AM
awww man imma have to listen to some canibus on the way home

ironchef
11-30-2006, 10:29 AM
I don't like Jay-z so i'll pass on getting the blueprint. I just want that one track.

TeeJay
11-30-2006, 10:32 AM
...the laser guided lyrical hybrid, writin scripts so sick i gotta armwrestle my pen to write it, but dont get excited, cause if i ever catch one a you motherfuckers bitin, were gonna be fist fightin, so motherfucker whatchu want...i got the shotgun pumped, and if you feel like a frog nigger, then jump...

PhAtBoYMr2
11-30-2006, 10:44 AM
...the laser guided lyrical hybrid, writin scripts so sick i gotta armwrestle my pen to write it, but dont get excited, cause if i ever catch one a you motherfuckers bitin, were gonna be fist fightin, so motherfucker whatchu want...i got the shotgun pumped, and if you feel like a frog nigger, then jump...

Yeah man cannibus is ill, I dont know what happened i think his record deal fell through...i remember that one video he had back in the day when he was under wyclef.....he needs to make a comeback.

But yeah he said some crazy shit, last i heard he had another album dropping but i havent really had my eyes peeled or anything.

TeeJay
11-30-2006, 10:52 AM
Yeah man cannibus is ill, I dont know what happened i think his record deal fell through...i remember that one video he had back in the day when he was under wyclef.....he needs to make a comeback.

But yeah he said some crazy shit, last i heard he had another album dropping but i havent really had my eyes peeled or anything.
man that sucks, surely he could get signed, hes a beast

1SICKLEX
12-01-2006, 08:11 AM
Yall MTV cats need to hear Jays booth/mix tapes and his collabos with Sauce Money and even MOP....
Hell did anyone hear even play the S. Carter Collection mixtape before the black album dropped?

Em can flow like crazy too....Nas is deep as well...

Sammich
12-01-2006, 08:23 AM
Yall MTV cats need to hear Jays booth/mix tapes and his collabos with Sauce Money and even MOP....
Hell did anyone hear even play the S. Carter Collection mixtape before the black album dropped?

Em can flow like crazy too....Nas is deep as well...

:no: :no: :no: