PDA

View Full Version : Woman microwaved her baby...

quickdodge®
11-28-2006, 03:12 PM
From msnbc.com:

DAYTON, Ohio - An infant girl who died in August 2005 of a high body temperature might have been put in a microwave, and her mother has been charged in the death, authorities said Tuesday.

China Arnold, 26, was arrested at her home Monday on a charge of aggravated murder, more than a year after she brought her dead month-old baby to a hospital, police said.

"We have reason to believe and scientific evidence to support that a microwave oven might have been involved in the death of this child," said Ken Betz, director of the Montgomery County coroner's office.

At the time, Paris Talley's death was ruled a homicide caused by hyperthermia, or high body temperature, because of burns. Arnold was arrested initially, then released.

Betz said the case was difficult because "there is not a lot of scientific research and data on the effect of microwaves on human beings."

There was a lengthy investigation before prosecutors found enough probable cause to issue another arrest warrant, said Greg Flannagan, a spokesman for the county prosecutor's office.

Arnold's lawyer, Jon Paul Rion, said his client had nothing to do with her child's death and was stunned when investigators told her that a microwave might have been involved.

"China _ as a mother and a person _ was horrified that such an act could occur," Rion said.

The night before the baby was taken to the hospital, Arnold and the child's father went out for a short time and left Paris with a baby sitter, Rion said.

The mother didn't sense anything out of the ordinary until the next morning, when the child was found unconscious, Rion said.

Rion declined to say what the couple told hospital officials at the time.

Arnold, who has three other children, was being held in the Montgomery County jail and plans to plead not guilty, Rion said.

In 2000, a Virginia woman was sentenced to five years in prison for killing her month-old son in a microwave oven.

Elizabeth Renee Otte claimed she had no memory of cramming her son in the microwave and turning on the appliance in 1999. Experts said Otte suffered from epilepsy and that her seizures were followed by blackouts.

Later, QD.

TeeJay
11-28-2006, 03:14 PM
W

T

F

vjizzle
11-28-2006, 03:17 PM
^^^word

Annihilation
11-28-2006, 03:18 PM
mmmm i want some barbecue sauce

Sammich
11-28-2006, 03:19 PM
she was hungry

Mike Lowrey
11-28-2006, 03:24 PM
Um, WTF?

The Ninja
11-28-2006, 03:26 PM
word ^^

1439/2000
11-28-2006, 03:31 PM
Thats horrible. Wow, give it up for adoption if you don't want it, somebody does.

con
11-28-2006, 03:33 PM
ooh shiat, ever see how meat explodes if you leave it in too long. that had to have been painful as hell. sick biatch..........

~The_Duke~
11-28-2006, 03:35 PM
It sounds like she had a serizure and was walking around doing stuff and just so happened to have one when she was cooking and carry her kid...and well...ya...

Either that or she is one sick bitch...as very well said above...

ShooterMcGavin
11-28-2006, 03:56 PM
is there like a contest for creative ways to kill ur kids that we don't know about? u hear about kids being dumped off a pier, microwaved, stuffed in a washing machine...i guess the dumpster got old? wtf is wrong w/ppl these days :no:

civic95
11-28-2006, 05:01 PM
WTF the F@#% is wrong with people?????

Everyone knows things taste better grilled vs: microwaved

Doppelgänger
11-28-2006, 05:03 PM
i want my baby back baby back baby back, i want my baby back baby back baby back......ribs.

ShooterMcGavin
11-28-2006, 05:06 PM
y'all some ruthless mofos up in hurrrr :lmfao:

JustinSane110™
11-28-2006, 05:10 PM
Fuck leftovers..... Have some baby.... The other, other white meat.

Jecht
11-28-2006, 05:15 PM
Thats horrible. What is wrong with people these days?? As stated before, if you don't want the kid put him/her up for adoption. Don't do horrible things like this to a kid. :no:

ravey
11-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Yea I heard all about this. Its been all over the news yesterday and today. So sad. On the bright side, she is in Montgomery County. They have no tolerance for stupid people. I would have to say thats probably one of the worst counties up here to get caught doing anything in. They throw the book at you and dont look twice. She will get what she deserves.

SloWRX
11-28-2006, 06:43 PM
u know that bitch gonna burn in hell

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-28-2006, 08:17 PM
Thats horrible. Wow, give it up for adoption if you don't want it, somebody does.
Thats what im saying. +1

lilmama6259
11-28-2006, 09:06 PM
I dont see how a MOTHER could do this to their child! I honestly couldn't understand a father either but a mother carries the child, feels their every move in her wound. I hate hearing stuff like this! She could've taken the baby to a hospital and left it!

ahmonrah
11-28-2006, 10:40 PM
ooh shiat, ever see how meat explodes if you leave it in too long. that had to have been painful as hell. sick biatch..........and she BLACK TOO!! :no: wtf is wrong with people?

ahmonrah
11-28-2006, 10:42 PM
y'all some ruthless mofos up in hurrrr :lmfao:says the man with jesus doing his most painful YYYYY M-C-A! IMPRESSION in his sig. the invisible sandwich is funny as hail also!

JoeyKazez
11-28-2006, 10:44 PM
holy shit thats fucked up.... thats prolly the most messed up shit ive heard in the news in a long long time. damn.

ShooterMcGavin
11-28-2006, 11:40 PM
says the man with jesus doing his most painful YYYYY M-C-A! IMPRESSION in his sig. the invisible sandwich is funny as hail also!
lol :werd: i am ruthless so i obviously recognize ruthlessness when i see it :goodjob:

Leadfoot_mf
11-29-2006, 07:20 AM
Everyone knows things taste better grilled vs: microwaved

so the ? is marinade or rub?

§treet_§peed
11-29-2006, 01:54 PM
that was really rather fucked up....

Ran
11-29-2006, 01:58 PM
The night before the baby was taken to the hospital, Arnold and the child's father went out for a short time and left Paris with a baby sitter, Rion said.

The mother didn't sense anything out of the ordinary until the next morning, when the child was found unconscious, Rion said.Well, this is pretty easily solved.

The babysitter killed the baby. When the parents found the baby unconscious the next morning, the body was cold. They threw the baby in the microwave in an attempt to warm the baby back up and thus, bring it back to life.

Wow, I should be a detective. :police: