PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT V6

92tegracer07
11-28-2006, 12:39 PM
ok...so i sold the teg and im getting an eclipse...hence the name of the thread...so what are some good name brand bolt-ons? Things like intake, exhaust, headers, etc. Im looking to get the most horsepower out of the car all motor before i look into boost...and if i do boost, would you reccomend a turbo or supercharger? I've driven 2 GST's and 1 SRT-4 and i love how they pull...both are turbo's though...I've only driven a Cobra once and it was one hell of a ride...so let me know IA...thanks in advance....

92tegracer07
11-29-2006, 07:31 AM
morning bump

Kyle
11-29-2006, 08:07 AM
Talk to Imbosile. He has a 3rd gen eclipse.

imbosile
11-29-2006, 02:34 PM
I already PM'ed you about some stuff, but honestly I wouldn't put to much money into this car unless you can afford it, FI is rediculously expensive for this car.

The exhausts that most people by are the Invidia and the Greddy EVO II. The Invidia is 2.75", so if you plan on going FI one day get that, if not go with the Greddy, I believe it's 2.5".

There are a few options for headers, RPW, Hytech, some others, but they are pretty pricey.

The first thing I would recommend doing if it's not done already is lowering springs and new shocks, or some coilovers. The wheel gap on a stock 3G is unbelievable, and it will definately make it look better.

I would look around club3g.com for info, and also club3gse.com you can find good used stuff there. The club3gse.com is all people from the south east, but there is hardly any traffic.