PDA

View Full Version : Misc Who has a Wii

JITB
11-28-2006, 12:21 AM
Tell me about some stuff

hows the online?

What is their to access online?

have u downloaded abd played any of tthe classic games yet? if so are they online also?

anyone use the other controllers?

i was just lookin at this and i want one..
http://wii.nintendo.com/virtualconsole.jsp

Infinite
11-28-2006, 02:55 AM
played one today at school... its the goofiest fucking thing ever

ClipseGST
11-28-2006, 08:32 AM
I have one. In regards to the online play, it hasn't fully been implemented yet. They are still working out all the kinks with it. You can get online with it though thru its wireless connection to download games off old consoles like the sega, SNES etc. The classic games will feature online multiplayer next year!!! And they are releasing 2-3 games a week. This console will revolutionize gaming as we see it. Doesn't give off the best looking graphics but ya won't even matter after 5 mins of bowling w/ the free game with it.

Jecht
11-28-2006, 08:36 AM
I have one. I haven't downloaded any games for the virtual console yet, but I plan on downloading Ocarina of time when they release it for the virtual console. I've already beaten The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. :D

ClipseGST
11-28-2006, 08:43 AM
Are you serious? I'm still in the 2 dungeon. I've only clocked about 6 hours w/ it so far. How long has it taken you to beat it?

DRFTR
11-28-2006, 08:55 AM
i have a Wii but yet to really play it except for the sports crap...fun though...but i'll stick with my PS3 for now...

Jecht
11-28-2006, 09:01 AM
Are you serious? I'm still in the 2 dungeon. I've only clocked about 6 hours w/ it so far. How long has it taken you to beat it?

I can't remember exactly, the last time I looked at the time I had played it the counter was at 52 hours.

TeeJay
11-28-2006, 10:25 AM
yea i have one, it is fun as shit and addictive as hell, you cant beat some 4 player tennis action OMG. as far as online, you can DL games and stuf but thats about it, pretty soon they are gonna implement different things like news and weather and online gaming and stuff like that