PDA

View Full Version : What all do i need for air suspension for a...

Jblizzard
11-27-2006, 10:14 PM
2001 civic EX coupe

I dont want to buy a kit, but dont know much about it.

I could use a list of each part that i'll need so i can buy it seperately which is eventually cheaper from what i heard

PLEASE help :)

Sushi
11-27-2006, 10:32 PM
Look up what comes with a kit. Then you'll know.

Halfwit
11-28-2006, 09:17 AM
OR, you could kill urself.....paint ur bodykit first ricer.

DrunkScotsman
11-28-2006, 10:19 AM
OR, you could kill urself.....paint ur bodykit first ricer. ^^^^:lmfao:

HiPSI
11-28-2006, 02:30 PM
2001 civic EX coupe

I dont want to buy a kit, but dont know much about it.

I could use a list of each part that i'll need so i can buy it seperately which is eventually cheaper from what i heard

PLEASE help :)

it would take hours to list all of the parts... buy a kit and save yourself money and time if you really want to do it.

Nemesis
11-28-2006, 02:42 PM
Everyone says buy a kit and save yourself money.

That's the thing, I came from a forum that had folks that used air bags on their ride for show. What I learned from them are that most kits are junk, and you'll end replacing parts or the entire system later on down the road. Do some research and buy quality parts the first time. If you cant afford it, start piecing the kit together one by one. Of course, you're probably going to go the easiest and cheapest route anyways and not listen to what I say.

Jblizzard
11-28-2006, 05:38 PM
nah

for one, I don't have a body kit to paint - or i would paint it first

2..race?

and i doubt it takes hours to list all the parts...prolly takes 10 mins or so...i just really want to know whats universal and whats not...

and thanks for yalls 2 cents

flameasses

Schugg
11-28-2006, 06:41 PM
nah

for one, I don't have a body kit to paint - or i would paint it first

2..race?

and i doubt it takes hours to list all the parts...prolly takes 10 mins or so...i just really want to know whats universal and whats not...

and thanks for yalls 2 cents

flameasses

half the people on these forums are lame as fuck and just want to waste your time, and see who the better e-thug is. you'll get used to it after a while.

DrewS2K
12-07-2006, 06:18 PM
all u gotta do is ask me, cylinders with brackets, 50 foot 1/2" air line, 50 foot 1/4" air line, switch box, 5 gallon tank(s), 4 or 8 valves (f.b.s.s.), guages,and compressor(s). then i can put it all in...