PDA

View Full Version : So who's the fastest man around now?

Pages : [1] 2

Sayajin
11-27-2006, 05:20 PM
Okay guys. I have 3 questions for the kill forums guys. First let me say these things. I am NOT posting this to cause a ruckus or drama. I genuinely would like to know. I asked around last sat but no one was 100% sure. So I figure we might as well clear this up. DO NOT turn this into a drama he said she said thread. It is fine to have your opinion, but dont be an ass about it.

Anyway, I am asking about personally owned cars, not shop cars. Also I am referring to guys that actually come out on a regular basis and participate in the Kills Forums. I dont mean guys with a 1200whp XXX that come out once every 6 months. I am talking about guys that are seen on the regular and people know who the hell they are. Anyway, as I said above, I genuinely would like to know. I think it is important for us guys who actually run often to know as it sets the bar and gives you something to strive for.

Remember the above posted criteria for your people please! :goodjob:

1. Who is the fastest man around from a highway roll?

2. Who is the fastest man around from a dig?

3. Who is the man to beat around here?
Everyone knows the man to beat is not necessarily the fastest guy. Just the one everyone guns for. I know that it used to pretty much be Jeremy but from my understanding he has retired his car until he sells it and gets a new one. So I am wondering who has taken his place?

Alright guys. As I said, please keep it clean. This doesnt need to become a pissing contest. Also be serious. Dont say your 100whp Civic is the fastest. These are real questions. Also when you say someone is the fastest say why. IE. Well he beat X who used to be the fastest. Dont just say shit without some type of proof to back up your statement. Get it? Also if you guys have it 1/4mi times would be great as well. I know a lot of people dont like to give out their WHP, but I think MOST people dont have issues with 1/4mi times. Thx guys. :goodjob:

-Sayajin

Init2winit
11-27-2006, 05:23 PM
I'll speak up and say I have the fastest dig car on the street, until I'm proven otherwise!

WINDSOR
11-27-2006, 05:26 PM
I'll speak up and say I have the fastest dig car on the street, until I'm proven otherwise!

didn't clint beat you though or am i thinking about someone else on SCF?

Init2winit
11-27-2006, 05:29 PM
didn't clint beat you though or am i thinking about someone else on SCF?Yep, but his car isn't running.

lightspeed
11-27-2006, 06:01 PM
didn't clint beat you though or am i thinking about someone else on SCF?
^^LOL, I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bring this to light. I wasnt going to say anything...

Init2winit
11-27-2006, 06:20 PM
^^LOL, I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bring this to light. I wasnt going to say anything...No one ever said that I was undefeated, although, he is the only one that has beat me. Don't worry, I'm awaiting my rematch whenever he gets his car back together.

Incontt
11-27-2006, 06:22 PM
init2winit, what did your car run at SC? I dont street race and you can PM me if you would like to keep it quiet...you have my word on that.

slowwrx
11-27-2006, 06:23 PM
I dont think youre that fast on the street, Ill run you.

silversol
11-27-2006, 06:24 PM
init2winit, dont you only run 1/8 mile?

Init2winit
11-27-2006, 06:28 PM
I dont think youre that fast on the street, Ill run you.Pm me the details, and we can get to it!

0camaro1
11-27-2006, 06:29 PM

dude that thing only runs 13.20

Init2winit
init2winit, dont you only run 1/8 mile?I can run 1/4, but there are very few places around here that I can stop at when I run the full 1/4. Thats why I like keeping it in the 1/8.

Init2winit
dude that thing only runs 13.20I know, right!

0camaro1
11-27-2006, 06:36 PM
I know, right!

and then it left half the fluid that was in the trans on the trailer floor, lol

Init2winit
11-27-2006, 06:38 PM
and then it left half the fluid that was in the trans on the trailer floor, lolHAHA....I bet it did! Leaking bastard! I just need a damn gm transmission in that thing!

1insaneR
11-27-2006, 06:40 PM
Nominating:
clark if he is still around.

CHADbee
11-27-2006, 06:46 PM
Nominating:
:werd:

Incontt
11-27-2006, 06:46 PM
clark blew but is supposed to be back together now i think

CHADbee
11-27-2006, 06:47 PM
more....

evoluchbox
lightspeed
charles

0camaro1
11-27-2006, 06:47 PM
Nominating:

is this the man with the black supra

CHADbee
11-27-2006, 06:48 PM
clark blew but is supposed to be back together now i think
it was out this weekend

§treet_§peed
11-27-2006, 06:49 PM
The Punisher...o don't know his real name but his SRT4 is fucking insane from a roll or a dig

CHADbee
11-27-2006, 06:51 PM
The Punisher...o don't know his real name but his SRT4 is fucking insane from a roll or a dig
no SRT4s are top dawgs in the ATL sceene...and i doubt there will ever be one.

Sayajin
11-27-2006, 07:01 PM
Guys. When you nominate someone make sure you say what category you are nominating them for. Also remeber we need people in the man to beat category. That is not necessarily the fastest person!

-Sayajin

stanger04
11-27-2006, 07:16 PM
as it stands right now

dig init2winit with his mustang
roll lightspeed with his supra i may be wrong on the roll dont watch them 2 much
man to beat ummmm wouldnt that be one of those 2

distortion69
11-27-2006, 07:21 PM
I would think the fastest people don't race on the street.. but grudge race on the track. Nor do they probably post on here.

Just due to the fact 7 second-deep 8 second cars likely aren't safe on public roads ;)

Who knows. I'd think init2winit is probably pretty close to the top tho, regardless.

Peace,
Josh

Sayajin
11-27-2006, 07:29 PM
I would think the fastest people don't race on the street.. but grudge race on the track. Nor do they probably post on here.

Peace,
Josh

Exactly what I mean. That is why I said I am not aksing fastest from a general standpoint. But fastest as in those of us who DO go out.

-Sayajin

PhAtBoYMr2
11-27-2006, 07:42 PM
charles
lightspeed
nyteryder
clark
that twin turbo c5 zo6
haven't met evolunchbox but i heard his evo is close to 9secs

those are pretty much the top dawgs around.

FAHHQUE700
11-27-2006, 07:59 PM
the fastest guy on IA only has 2 post. Dig or roll...

SpoolBus
11-27-2006, 08:04 PM
Fastest...humm that changes more than I change my underwear...who's been running the longest without engine failure should be the question. Consistancy......ummm NO ONE..But fastest this week..lemme check the menu :thinking:

1insaneR
11-27-2006, 08:05 PM
charles
lightspeed
nyteryder
clark
that twin turbo c5 zo6
haven't met evolunchbox but i heard his evo is close to 9secs

those are pretty much the top dawgs around.

also the red gsx eclipse gas stroker or something like that. I have only seen dig.

Ericp
11-27-2006, 09:20 PM

Punisher aka atlsrt4(srtforums name) was fast. He sold his SRT a long time ago, he now has a 02 black WS6:goodjob: . I doubt he was the fastest though :(

CHADbee
11-27-2006, 09:23 PM
IMO right now with whats been going on the past few weeks i think charles is the man to beat. lightspeed is up there too.

fastest would be clark.

CHADbee
11-27-2006, 09:24 PM
also the red gsx eclipse gas stroker or something like that. I have only seen dig.
mikes car is something serious...but he does'nt bring it out much anf thats what this thread is about...people that come out often

Init2winit
11-27-2006, 09:24 PM
I wish some of these people that you all speak of would step up and race me.

ct9a gsr
11-27-2006, 09:31 PM
"sick 03svt" posted about his car making around 1,000whp... anyone know him? Should I undelete his post? lol

lightspeed
11-27-2006, 09:39 PM
Maybe we should resurrect the kills forum 40-140 race to settle the roll king???

I wonder whatever happened to that anyway.

If we do though, we are going to be reading logs on the cars who have standalone or other systems that can datalog runs. People who shut-down early should be disqualified. It seems people are prone to letting out of it a little prematurely at times ;)

FAHHQUE700
11-27-2006, 09:47 PM
"sick 03svt" posted about his car making around 1,000whp... anyone know him? Should I undelete his post? lol

the fastest guy on IA only has 2 post. Dig or roll...

He'll bust anyones ass on here, just ask Crafty or Slowhawk :lmfao:... he was on a pussy tune, and pump gas when he beat them... but he has nothing to prove to ya'll he knows he's the pimp of the motha fuckin nation.

WINDSOR
11-27-2006, 09:48 PM
Maybe we should resurrect the kills forum 40-140 race to settle the roll king???

If we do though, we are going to be reading logs on the cars who have standalone or other systems that can datalog runs. People who shut-down early should be disqualified. It seems people are prone to letting out of it a little prematurely at times ;)

i'm down for that! I want to see how my car fares against some of these other cars with some good tires.

ct9a gsr
11-27-2006, 09:50 PM
or if you want a no-BS run to test not just cars but drivers too... there are local tracks for that purpose. No need to negotiate out when to shut down, but rather, whoever crosses first wins

Big Baller

What happened? What happened was Baller, Big Baller, Slowhawk, and BadazzZ28 are the only ones who paid everyone else pulled a bitch move and wouldnt throw down.

The fastest Roll car on here, lets just say it hasnt been out in a while but I saw it going back together the other day. Other than that its Clark

From a dig, lol, nobody that actually street races, but of those that street race, I've heard init2winit is fairly quick.

There are 8 second cars on this board, the people who own them dont post about them and they wont bring them out for a 1K street race.

WINDSOR
He'll bust anyones ass on here, just ask Crafty or Slowhawk :lmfao:... he was on a pussy tune, and pump gas when he beat them... but he has nothing to prove to ya'll he knows he's the pimp of the motha fuckin nation.

i wanna see him try and hook 1000 rwhp on the streets now...tell him to bring it to gnet

LT1UltraZ
11-27-2006, 09:51 PM

yeah, got to love em when the slam on the breaks at 110ish :doh:

lightspeed
11-27-2006, 09:55 PM
Most people with the REALLY fast cars, esp the fast dig cars, dont like to come out for fun, which is too bad. I dont get people who cant just have fun and enjoy racing, but whatever.
I agree with the intention of the original post...you need to consider whether or not people are regularly "out." I would vote for clark or that turbod mod motor mustang (some people know who Im talking about ;) ) But neither of them really come out much.

FAHHQUE700
11-27-2006, 09:55 PM
i wanna see him try and hook 1000 rwhp on the streets now...tell him to bring it to gnet

doesn't matter.... even if he didn't hook... spinning is still winning....

Oh and it hooks BTW it doesn't need to come out on race trim... nobody can touch him on the street setup...

WINDSOR
11-27-2006, 09:58 PM

Oh and it hooks BTW it doesn't need to come out on race trim... nobody can touch him on the street setup...

you think? whats it make 750 whp on pump gas or what?

WINDSOR
11-27-2006, 10:00 PM
Most people with the REALLY fast cars, esp the fast dig cars, dont like to come out for fun, which is too bad. I dont get people who cant just have fun and enjoy racing, but whatever.
I agree with the intention of the original post...you need to consider whether or not people are regularly "out." I would vote for clark or that turbod mod motor mustang (some people know who Im talking about ;) ) But neither of them really come out much.

yeah the turbo mod motor mustang would get my vote heh. That car is for sale wish i had the $$ to buy it.

Init2winit
11-27-2006, 10:03 PM
/ricer thread! I figured it would turn out this way! haha!

lightspeed
11-27-2006, 10:03 PM
yeah the turbo mod motor mustang would get my vote heh. That car is for sale wish i had the $$ to buy it.
No shit? PM me with some details please. I wouldnt mind to have a mustang like that. :goodjob:

0camaro1
11-27-2006, 10:04 PM
nobody can touch him on the street setup...

i think init2winit will take him up on that

Init2winit
11-27-2006, 10:10 PM
i think init2winit will take him up on thatI'll take anyone up on that if they have a car, but the problem is, getting someone to take me up on it!

OHYOUKNOW
11-27-2006, 10:14 PM

no one and i repeat NO ONE is untouchable on the street from a dig, anyone who has done it for a while will justify that statement:goodjob:

OHYOUKNOW
11-27-2006, 10:16 PM

see above post:lmfao: man some people have a lot to learn;)

lightspeed
11-27-2006, 10:16 PM
I'll take anyone up on that if they have a car, but the problem is, getting someone to take me up on it!
lol, well, I guess youre just going to have to be content with the notion that you are just unbeatable! Id like to see a rematch with clint. whatabout jamiel? is he still running around? I heard his car was moving last time I heard about it, but then I heard he and clint had an "issue" LOL

Init2winit
11-27-2006, 10:17 PM
lol, well, I guess youre just going to have to be content with the notion that you are just unbeatable! Id like to see a rematch with clint. whatabout jamiel? is he still running around? I heard his car was moving last time I heard about it, but then I heard he and clint had an "issue" LOLJamil's car is slow, and isn't running.

OHYOUKNOW
11-27-2006, 10:17 PM
lol, well, I guess youre just going to have to be content with the notion that you are just unbeatable! Id like to see a rematch with clint. whatabout jamiel? is he still running around? I heard his car was moving last time I heard about it, but then I heard he and clint had an "issue" LOL

I SPRAY MACE BITCHES!!!!:lmfao:

CHADbee
11-27-2006, 10:18 PM
.you need to consider whether or not people are regularly "out."
:stupid:

i don't think this thread was made to talk about 8 sec cars that never come out. i think Mo is talking about the cars u will see atleast twice a month out running

OHYOUKNOW
11-27-2006, 10:18 PM
Jamil's car is slow, and isn't running.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

lightspeed
11-27-2006, 10:20 PM
you got it LOL thats some funny shit.

WINDSOR
11-27-2006, 10:21 PM

:lmfao: i remember that crap from SCF. It was cool though the few times i went out there with Barry when he ran some of the southside guys. No Bsing,just racing.

BUGMAN
11-27-2006, 10:24 PM
I heard he and clint had an "issue" LOL

I wouldn't exactly call pussing out, not paying up after losing and spraying mace at someone that you can't pay an issue but it was something that's for sure and he lost a lot of respect from a lot of people that night. :2cents:

BUGMAN
11-27-2006, 10:25 PM
It was cool though the few times i went out there with Barry when he ran some of the southside guys. No Bsing,just racing.

Yeah that's the way it is suppose to be.

lightspeed
11-27-2006, 10:40 PM
I wouldn't exactly call pussing out, not paying up after losing and spraying mace at someone that you can't pay an issue but it was something that's for sure and he lost a lot of respect from a lot of people that night. :2cents:
I was being purposely vague... Yeah, it was totally uncalled for.
He did have the ability to push people's button's like no ones business. He used to have me steaming... I think it was so funny for him to act like that.

BUGMAN
11-27-2006, 10:43 PM
I was being purposely vague... Yeah, it was totally uncalled for.
He did have the ability to push people's button's like no ones business. He used to have me steaming... I think it was so funny for him to act like that.

Still the most exciting evening I had last year down there. :bump:

Lankhoss
11-28-2006, 12:43 AM
I'll make my own category......

I'll say I'm the fastest N/A car (including no nitrous) on street tires!!! :D

What do I win?

FAHHQUE700
11-28-2006, 04:57 AM
no one and i repeat NO ONE is untouchable on the street from a dig, anyone who has done it for a while will justify that statement:goodjob:

I was refering to the people here on IA. Apparently no one knows what this car's setup is now.... I know of only one other car who could take him out on the street, he never brings it out, but he also has a few turbo'd mustangs that occasionally comes out.

jtownaccord
11-28-2006, 08:46 AM
He'll bust anyones ass on here, just ask Crafty or Slowhawk :lmfao:... he was on a pussy tune, and pump gas when he beat them... but he has nothing to prove to ya'll he knows he's the pimp of the motha fuckin nation.:lmfao: I know who u r talkin about and i agree definately one of the fastest on the street if not the fastest, that actually comes out sometimes.

GTslOw
11-28-2006, 10:31 AM
I was refering to the people here on IA. Apparently no one knows what this car's setup is now.... I know of only one other car who could take him out on the street, he never brings it out, but he also has a few turbo'd mustangs that occasionally comes out.I hate to be the one to bust your bubble but if u are talking about the silver turbo cobra its not as fast as u think. he raced slowhawk on 18psi t88 turbo and 315 drag radials slowhawk on 10 psi and 19' kuhmo street tires and the first race the cobra jumped on first honk pulled about 3-4 cars slowhawk was pulling him back and cobra jams the brakes. 2nd race even start pulled about 1 - 1 1/2 cars slowhawk was pulling back on him again at about 110 cobra jams brakes again it is on video and can be posted.

lightspeed
11-28-2006, 11:04 AM
I hate to be the one to bust your bubble but if u are talking about the silver turbo cobra its not as fast as u think. he raced slowhawk on 18psi t88 turbo and 315 drag radials slowhawk on 10 psi and 19' kuhmo street tires and the first race the cobra jumped on first honk pulled about 3-4 cars slowhawk was pulling him back and cobra jams the brakes. 2nd race even start pulled about 1 - 1 1/2 cars slowhawk was pulling back on him again at about 110 cobra jams brakes again it is on video and can be posted.
Post it up :goodjob:
I know you were talking to fahque, but to clarify for everyone, this isnt the mod motor mustang I was talking about being the fastest in my earlier post ;)

GTslOw
11-28-2006, 11:09 AM
Post it up :goodjob:
I know you were talking to fahque, but to clarify for everyone, this isnt the mod motor mustang I was talking about being the fastest in my earlier post ;)yea i know the 1 u are talking about slowhawk has the video but i dont think he feel like posting anything right now

FAHHQUE700
11-28-2006, 11:20 AM
I hate to be the one to bust your bubble but if u are talking about the silver turbo cobra its not as fast as u think. he raced slowhawk on 18psi t88 turbo and 315 drag radials slowhawk on 10 psi and 19' kuhmo street tires and the first race the cobra jumped on first honk pulled about 3-4 cars slowhawk was pulling him back and cobra jams the brakes. 2nd race even start pulled about 1 - 1 1/2 cars slowhawk was pulling back on him again at about 110 cobra jams brakes again it is on video and can be posted.

Whatever.... Matt knows what happened... that's all that matters

GTslOw
11-28-2006, 11:32 AM
Whatever.... Matt knows what happened... that's all that mattersyea he does its on video. hey are u interested in running a non ram air t/a from a roll this weekend

jtownaccord
11-28-2006, 12:26 PM
yea he does its on video. hey are u interested in running a non ram air t/a from a roll this weekendOrly? I also have it on video.:goodjob:

GTslOw
11-28-2006, 12:31 PM
Orly? I also have it on video.:goodjob:from 2 miles back like u always are:goodjob:

Fast Shadow
11-28-2006, 12:39 PM
No offense but why do we have people cheerleading for people that don't even post on this site? That's not what the original poster was talking about. As far as I can tell the fastest one here is probably Mr. Init2winit.

jtownaccord
11-28-2006, 01:39 PM
from 2 miles back like u always are:goodjob:Actually no. I dont think u were there, but I wasnt in my car. I have many other videos 2. Plenty with u in them.:goodjob: I even have one of Sayajin

FAHHQUE700
11-28-2006, 01:45 PM
yea he does its on video. hey are u interested in running a non ram air t/a from a roll this weekend

Humm maybe... is this the "TRUE 1000HP T/A!!!" you were talking about? Why don't you race me on your scooter? didn't you get a bike?

Fast Shadow-
And Sick_SVT is wise... he knows where all this stupid internet crap ends (which he's right), and he's dying to post but he just likes to sit back and read the funnies.

lightspeed
11-28-2006, 01:47 PM
No offense but why do we have people cheerleading for people that don't even post on this site? That's not what the original poster was talking about. As far as I can tell the fastest one here is probably Mr. Init2winit.
why is being on this site relevant? the original question was "fastest man around." there are several people "around" who come out to the meets and are really fast, but they arent on this site much if ever.
init2winit is apparently the fastest car on earth...I think we've established that!

ct9a gsr
11-28-2006, 01:51 PM
why is being on this site relevant? the original question was "fastest man around." there are several people "around" who come out to the meets and are really fast, but they arent on this site much if ever.
init2winit is apparently the fastest car on earth...I think we've established that!

Anyway, I am asking about personally owned cars, not shop cars. Also I am referring to guys that actually come out on a regular basis and participate in the Kills Forums.

=D

lightspeed
11-28-2006, 01:55 PM
^^I must have missed that part. Thank goodness I have you, charles. It seems kinda silly to limit it to that, then. There are people who are on this site but arent regular participants in the killsforum even.
Maybe this should be posted in the whorelounge to get some input on whos fastest in that forum.

GTslOw
11-28-2006, 01:56 PM
Humm maybe... is this the "TRUE 1000HP T/A!!!" you were talking about? Why don't you race me on your scooter? didn't you get a bike?no i didn't buy a bike and no this isnt a 1000 hp t/a its a cam only bolt on car with nitrous

Fast Shadow
11-28-2006, 02:08 PM

From the original post

Also I am referring to guys that actually come out on a regular basis and participate in the Kills Forums.

Not "Well my grandpa Jebeco knows a guy who knows a guy with a 149340248234238402348 horsepower car that will beat everyone here."

GTslOw
11-28-2006, 02:11 PM
From the original post

Not "Well my grandpa Jebeco knows a guy who knows a guy with a 149340248234238402348 horsepower car that will beat everyone here."if u dont like it GTFO:2up:

Z33_kid
11-28-2006, 02:16 PM
who cares :thinking: lol seriosly if your lookin for the fastest street car on here that will be hard to say it changes everyday :boobies: llol

lightspeed
11-28-2006, 02:20 PM
if u dont like it GTFO:2up:
:werd:

stanger04
11-28-2006, 02:30 PM
its proably the blue t/a matt bought for his g/f

GTslOw
11-28-2006, 02:40 PM
its proably the blue t/a matt bought for his g/fnope wrong t/a hers is a ram air car and she bought the car on her own.

b0ki
11-28-2006, 03:06 PM
<<< THE BEST CAR AROUND HERE OVERALL BRAKING, HANDLING,LOOK, SPEED. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

FAHHQUE700
11-28-2006, 03:51 PM
I guess I'll call DJ... is it he that wants to race? Or tis it you that wants him to race me? I don't have any plans... but hey get them to come up your way... I have an '02 SS that wants to play too

GTslOw
11-28-2006, 03:54 PM
I guess I'll call DJ... is it he that wants to race? Or tis it you that wants him to race me? I don't have any plans... but hey get them to come up your way... I have an '02 SS that wants to play toono he wants to race u. he said he is gonna do this to that kb car :idb: it makes 100 less hp than u. but 100ftlb more i am betting.

FAHHQUE700
11-28-2006, 04:32 PM
he makes 100 more hp than me...

Big Baller
11-28-2006, 04:43 PM
<<< THE BEST CAR AROUND HERE OVERALL BRAKING, HANDLING,LOOK, SPEED. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA

We can settle that, you want to run my STI at Road Atlanta

HiPSI
11-28-2006, 05:39 PM

when is the next trackday? ;)

speedminded
11-28-2006, 05:44 PM

Challenge anyone here at Road Atlanta ...to a Del Sol ;)

Fast Shadow
11-28-2006, 05:47 PM
What trackday event at Road Atlanta allows wheel to wheel racing?

speedminded
11-28-2006, 05:56 PM
What trackday event at Road Atlanta allows wheel to wheel racing?NASA HPDE, 4 levels of run groups. http://www.nasaproracing.com/hpde/index.html

But for just a normal track day event, i'll throw up the best 100 or so lap times and see if anyone on here can beat them...remember they're just Del Slows :tongue:

Big Baller
11-28-2006, 05:57 PM

This weekend is a Panoz Track Day

$600 for the weekend come on, my new track tires will be here this week.

LETS GET IT ON

Lap times of course, they dont allow wheel to wheel

Big Baller
11-28-2006, 05:59 PM
That offer is open to anyone on this forum, we can make it really interesting and make it street tires only 150 or greater treadwear rating.

LOL

Fast Shadow
11-28-2006, 06:02 PM
NASA HPDE, 4 levels of run groups. http://www.nasaproracing.com/hpde/index.html

But for just a normal track day event, i'll throw up the best 100 or so lap times and see if anyone on here can beat them...remember they're just Del Slows :tongue:

Nice, I thought the time trials classes were the closest thing NASA had to racing short of the stuff for dedicated race cars.

For a relatively stock evo or STI on radials a 1:38 is a respectable time. How much faster than that are we talking?

b0ki
11-28-2006, 06:31 PM

yeah we can do that ... put still u STI is ugly and no class at all .... look at my post lol HAHAHAa :goodjob:

Big Baller
11-28-2006, 06:38 PM
First no one runs 1:38s in a stock evo or sti

Big Baller
11-28-2006, 06:41 PM
Low 1:50s to hight 1;40s are good times for a stock sti or evo, and if you want to see what times I run come on out

David88vert
11-28-2006, 07:51 PM
I could bring my 7 as a street car to RA, but I won't run until next spring. Pavement's too cold this time of year. Sold my track car a long time back, but I might be able to have another one ready by spring. <insert evil grin>
Big Baller, like the look of this one? If I have it ready this spring, I'll drive it.
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k94/kbodyshop/DSCF0107.jpg

Big Baller
11-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Very Nice, You sir brought youre A game to this post, we should probally meet in person it would probally be benifical to both of us to be able to bounce project ideas off each other and such.

Matt

HiPSI
11-28-2006, 09:22 PM
This weekend is a Panoz Track Day

$600 for the weekend come on, my new track tires will be here this week.

LETS GET IT ON

Lap times of course, they dont allow wheel to wheel

panoz is too rich for my blood... and there's no chance i'm going out there with a welded diff ;). i do want to hit some trackdays though when i get a few things worked out.

SPOOLIN
11-28-2006, 09:33 PM
if i was still building 600+ whp street cars like i was, i would tear everyone an ass hole from a role cause i can drive it, not just build it.

Big Baller
11-28-2006, 09:37 PM
panoz is too rich for my blood... and there's no chance i'm going out there with a welded diff ;). i do want to hit some trackdays though when i get a few things worked out.

Dont be a wuss I turned 1:10s at little Tally on a welded diff.

Yeah the Panoz days are expensive, its probally my last track day until the end of January so I figured what the hey.

Matt

HiPSI
11-28-2006, 09:45 PM

Yeah the Panoz days are expensive, its probally my last track day until the end of January so I figured what the hey.

Matt

lil tally is cheap enough i wouldn't worry about the diff ;).

Fast Shadow
11-28-2006, 10:12 PM
First no one runs 1:38s in a stock evo or sti

"Relatively stock" is what I said.. no coilovers, stock turbo, low boost, etc.

Here's one

Exhaust, mild tune (18psi), pump gas, RA1s. Consistent low 1:40s best time of the day 1:38.9

http://www.opentrackers.com/modules.php?name=Video_Stream&page=watch&id=1

"Taking it easy for the most part" per the driver.

Big Baller
11-28-2006, 10:28 PM
"Relatively stock" is what I said.. no coilovers, stock turbo, low boost, etc.

Here's one

Exhaust, mild tune (18psi), pump gas, RA1s. Consistent low 1:40s best time of the day 1:38.9

http://www.opentrackers.com/modules.php?name=Video_Stream&page=watch&id=1

"Taking it easy for the most part" per the driver.

18 psi, so hes running less than stock, RA1s The tires alone are worth 3 seconds over the stock tires. STOP TURN FREAK post on another forum I'm on, hes a good example of a good driver.

BigPoppaHurtm
11-28-2006, 10:56 PM
NOT U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David88vert
11-29-2006, 06:15 AM

Matt

1:10 is a good time at Tally on street tires. Track car or street car? What were you hitting in the back straight (mph)?

speedminded
11-29-2006, 07:32 AM
Nice, I thought the time trials classes were the closest thing NASA had to racing short of the stuff for dedicated race cars.

For a relatively stock evo or STI on radials a 1:38 is a respectable time. How much faster than that are we talking?That's not respectable, that's beyond impressive...i'm trying to remember if i've even seen an evo or Sti break 1:39.

If I remember correctly 1:29 is the best lap i've seen in one of the Del Sols with a 1:30 to 1:32 average on hoosiers...I'll verify it later today.

Here's a link I found with a bunch of times for several differant classes, these aren't your normal trackday participants either ;)
http://www.atl-scca.org/Atl%20SCCA/Race%20Results/2005/051112pdf/Gp6RACE.pdf

Big Baller
11-29-2006, 08:36 AM
1:10 is a good time at Tally on street tires. Track car or street car? What were you hitting in the back straight (mph)?

That was in a gutted 240sx with shitty suspension and about 350hp on A032Rs With a welded diff

Big Baller
11-29-2006, 08:40 AM
That's not respectable, that's beyond impressive...i'm trying to remember if i've even seen an evo or Sti break 1:39.

If I remember correctly 1:29 is the best lap i've seen in one of the Del Sols with a 1:30 to 1:32 average on hoosiers...I'll verify it later today.

Here's a link I found with a bunch of times for several differant classes, these aren't your normal trackday participants either ;)
http://www.atl-scca.org/Atl%20SCCA/Race%20Results/2005/051112pdf/Gp6RACE.pdf

Thats a pretty fast time considering that GT3 cup cars run about the same times

§treet_§peed
11-29-2006, 02:17 PM
He'll bust anyones ass on here, just ask Crafty or Slowhawk :lmfao:... he was on a pussy tune, and pump gas when he beat them... but he has nothing to prove to ya'll he knows he's the pimp of the motha fuckin nation.:gay:

FAHHQUE700
11-29-2006, 02:57 PM
:gay:

Only because you sucked me off....

GTslOw
11-29-2006, 05:35 PM
he makes 100 more hp than me...no he does make 100 less than your kb car with him on the bottle

Sharif@Forged
11-29-2006, 07:21 PM
I love IA. :)

Sooooooooooooo who are the overall fastest cars out there?
My vote is for Charles and Lightspeed in the import category.

drmcivicsi
11-29-2006, 07:42 PM
x2

I love IA. :)

Sooooooooooooo who are the overall fastest cars out there?
My vote is for Charles and Lightspeed in the import category.

§treet_§peed
11-29-2006, 07:56 PM
bnot a bad combo....and no sorry dude i don;t swing that way

oscar987
12-01-2006, 12:21 AM
well i can vouch for fahhque's car and without ne doubt in my mind it would stomp a mudhole in ne one of ur "buddy's" cars u can get to come out of their lil garages:blah:

yayo1369
12-01-2006, 12:39 AM
yyeh yeh its yo boi skinny vinny from da ATL!!!!!!

FAHHQUE700
12-01-2006, 06:02 AM
well i can vouch for fahhque's car and without ne doubt in my mind it would stomp a mudhole in ne one of ur "buddy's" cars u can get to come out of their lil garages:blah:

Nobody knows about that car, I don't bring it out to Barrett or G-net, yet. Plus, no trailer to even tow it back and forth to the track. I still have to finish the dash/guages including the steering. Plus I think the carb needs to be replaced. I need some exhaust too. Did you ever sell your drag car?

namahs
12-01-2006, 01:08 PM
so where is everybody going tonight? From the looks of this thread there might be some racing going on tonight or tomorrow night.

GGPIS3
12-01-2006, 01:33 PM
I could bring my 7 as a street car to RA, but I won't run until next spring. Pavement's too cold this time of year. Sold my track car a long time back, but I might be able to have another one ready by spring. <insert evil grin>
Big Baller, like the look of this one? If I have it ready this spring, I'll drive it.
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k94/kbodyshop/DSCF0107.jpg

is that u sung?? it has to be... unless he sold the car... whats good mang? how u been? still got my hood n trunk lol? is the 3rd gen almost done?

HiPSI
12-01-2006, 03:00 PM
is that u sung?? it has to be... unless he sold the car... whats good mang? how u been? still got my hood n trunk lol? is the 3rd gen almost done?

David is the one that posted the car. dunno if he owns it or not.

GGPIS3
12-01-2006, 03:07 PM
dont know how many laguna seca blue 3rd gen rx-7's with a seamless widebody D1 kit are around here.. but the one i know of belongs to sung.. kongs bodyshop off of cheshire bridge.. he's been working on that car for like 2 years.. its beautiful.

PSINXS
12-01-2006, 03:14 PM
i have been waiting to see that 42r 7even run for a long time. i remember when the motor was getting put together. looks great.

BadAzz96z28
12-01-2006, 07:42 PM
I have the fastest Roll car on IA.......if you disagree---Prove me wrong....

Incontt
12-01-2006, 08:37 PM
i'll race you at sdr...we will start racing at the 60' mark ;)

HiPSI
12-01-2006, 09:06 PM
dont know how many laguna seca blue 3rd gen rx-7's with a seamless widebody D1 kit are around here.. but the one i know of belongs to sung.. kongs bodyshop off of cheshire bridge.. he's been working on that car for like 2 years.. its beautiful.

Sung and David are good friends i believe.

David88vert
12-01-2006, 09:24 PM

No, this is David. Sung doesn't post much, just lurks once in a while. He is r71 on here. That car will never get sold. It's like the bike, it will live at my place first.
Which hood and trunk? I can check with him.
The FD won't get finished until I can get some time to help turn some wrenches. We need Carson back here.

David88vert
12-01-2006, 09:26 PM

There can only be one. :D

Rebuilding has been going on for almost 3 yrs actually. Still a lot more to do. Trying to finish his bike right now.

1civic
12-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Nobody knows about that car, I don't bring it out to Barrett or G-net, yet. Plus, no trailer to even tow it back and forth to the track. I still have to finish the dash/guages including the steering. Plus I think the carb needs to be replaced. I need some exhaust too. Did you ever sell your drag car?

I know about your car...Oh and I dare you to say I don't....lol... Hows that last tune... ;) .. Oh Your car is still slow and always will be... :idb: .. I have seen more HP and they travel the same Streets, If only I could get the Fuckers out.. Oh and By the way Tim said he is down for some Races... :ninja:, Now I just need to get my shit rolling so I can talk shit with these other folks... :tongue1:

FAHHQUE700
12-03-2006, 02:59 PM
I know about your car...Oh and I dare you to say I don't....lol... Hows that last tune... ;) .. Oh Your car is still slow and always will be... :idb: .. I have seen more HP and they travel the same Streets, If only I could get the Fuckers out.. Oh and By the way Tim said he is down for some Races... :ninja:, Now I just need to get my shit rolling so I can talk shit with these other folks... :tongue1:

You know nothing about this car, neither does Tim... he doesn't tune anything with a carb. I dont think im ever going to drive this one on the street... maybe to a car show... but thats it I know for a fact it makes more torque as it sits now then anything that's ever came outta Tim's shop

Init2winit
12-03-2006, 03:05 PM
I have the fastest Roll car on IA.......if you disagree---Prove me wrong....Ya see.....thats what I'm talkin about!

1civic
12-03-2006, 03:30 PM
You know nothing about this car, neither does Tim... he doesn't tune anything with a carb. I dont think im ever going to drive this one on the street... maybe to a car show... but thats it I know for a fact it makes more torque as it sits now then anything that's ever came outta Tim's shop

I should have wrote it better so it was understandable...lol.. I was speaking of this car and YOUR KB car, Sorry.. ;)

Init2winit
12-03-2006, 10:40 PM
I dont think youre that fast on the street, Ill run you.I'm still awaiting that pm about a race..........

Big Baller
12-05-2006, 10:00 AM
sorry I forgot, its coming at you.

Matt

Eric-Aristo-
12-06-2006, 02:05 AM
http://www.garyjavo.com/ <--- I've seen this car out (a while ago, or it was a matching TT viper, because Gary sold his to darius in cali I guess?), he races busas and wins, but I imagine a lot of the other "top dawgs" around here can, I know clark can hang with bikes with his power. The videos of this have been around a while so I'm assuming it's nothing new to anyone else either.

and by "this car" I mean the metalic blue with white stripe viper. had a cherokee plate, but all the forum info says savannah.

I have no clue as to whether it's the fastest, but it's gotta be properly fast.

Jenson
12-06-2006, 02:14 PM

Sweet another Fbody, looked like I saw a Ws6 in someone's sig. Are you guys on ls1tech too? I got married and lost track of all this stuff.

198plus
12-06-2006, 03:09 PM
is this the man with the black supraJason Stanton 70 NOVA GET SOME

crafty
12-06-2006, 03:42 PM
I have to say i'm the fastest from both... anyone willing to step up and prove otherwise?

stanger04
12-06-2006, 04:29 PM
didnt jason get called out saturday night??

crafty
12-07-2006, 05:54 PM
LOL yeah thats what I thought....

lightspeed
12-07-2006, 06:41 PM
LOL yeah thats what I thought....
Dude, give it up. I think people are just done messing with you. How many times did I try to get you to run me from a roll, and you tried to ignore me. First you tried to punk people out by being sneaky about the car... Then the car wasnt ready yet... Then you complained about gas being too expensive to bring it out (which I said we could more than take care of...) Then I never heard anything else.
There are just so many times you can jerk people off before they write you off.
So, if you want to run still, bring it out on a normal night and lets get to it. Im far from scared.

But, I am done trying to set something up though. :goodjob: Ive seen you back out too many times with people to waste time with that.

crafty
12-07-2006, 06:55 PM
Dude, give it up. I think people are just done messing with you. How many times did I try to get you to run me from a roll, and you tried to ignore me. First you tried to punk people out by being sneaky about the car... Then the car wasnt ready yet... Then you complained about gas being too expensive to bring it out (which I said we could more than take care of...) Then I never heard anything else.
There are just so many times you can jerk people off before they write you off.
So, if you want to run still, bring it out on a normal night and lets get to it. Im far from scared.

But, I am done trying to set something up though. :goodjob: Ive seen you back out too many times with people to waste time with that.

LOL.. Sorry if I think it's pointless to run a mid/low 11s truck.... And I run from Digs... How many times does this have to be said.... I have come to just about every Import Track meeting and I have yet to have one of you fags ask to bust my ass... Step up or shut up.... PS: I'm talking about the Camaro not the Viper this time...

BABY J
12-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Crafty our very little interaction here has been pleasant - and I got nothing on this thread at all. But ANYONE can run THEIR race and win. Saying you only run from digs is like me calling you out and saying the 1st one to hit VTEC wins b/c I ONLY run to VTEC. If you only run digs, and some1 else runs 60 pulls then you meet in the middle - or you run their race if they promise to run yours. I am in LSx heaven in Indianpolis w/ nothing but GT0s, Fbodies, LSx swapped RX7s etc and we all still get to play even w/ my Honda. I will run their dig runs if they run MY race too - which is 60 pulls on the spray. Every1 is happy. Give a little bit bro - when did this shit stop being "fun"??

lightspeed
12-07-2006, 07:20 PM
LOL.. Sorry if I think it's pointless to run a mid/low 11s truck.... And I run from Digs... How many times does this have to be said.... I have come to just about every Import Track meeting and I have yet to have one of you fags ask to bust my ass... Step up or shut up.... PS: I'm talking about the Camaro not the Viper this time...
Let me quote YOU:

I have to say i'm the fastest from both... anyone willing to step up and prove otherwise?
So between yesterday and today you only do digs again? :???:

What car were you talking about when you made this post yesterday?

This is what Im talking about... Its the constantly changing story.

You have said many times youll beat anyone on here from a roll with the viper. Thats the race I was trying to get you to run most recently...with my car, not my truck. Why are you not able to comprehend that? I thought that was clear before.

Im not scared of you from a dig with the truck either. My truck may be slow, but at least its consistently slow ;) Ill be glad for you to show me that its not consistent.

But Im more interested in the roll with my new car...Im having fun with it right now. So, back to the roll run discussion... The offer still stands... You (viper, camaro, veyron, whatever you want to bring) vs my CAR (let me clarify it one more time...) You know the spots.

FAHHQUE700
12-07-2006, 07:55 PM
So, the camaro is running alive and well again? or was it ever down?

Boosted S60R
12-08-2006, 05:50 AM
Clark is the fastest from a roll.

stanger04
12-08-2006, 07:07 AM
clark.....lol....he's got something coming

Tank
12-08-2006, 07:17 AM
clark.....lol....he's got something coming
ill definitly say it again clark is the fastest

Boosted S60R
12-08-2006, 09:27 AM
ill definitly say it again clark is the fastestI know someone who will be on the road again very very soon that will be faster but for right now clark is the fastest from a roll.

FAHHQUE700
12-08-2006, 05:19 PM
I know of someone who is faster as well, but I thought this thread was about people that actually come out, right?

BadAzz96z28
12-08-2006, 06:50 PM

No takers huh????

FAHHQUE700
12-09-2006, 06:41 AM
No takers huh????

start heading up my way :boobies: I'll be up on a roof all day, or building a deck...

BABY J
12-09-2006, 10:47 AM
No takers huh????

LOL - PWND:goodjob:

slowrolla97
12-09-2006, 06:27 PM
I know someone who will be on the road again very very soon that will be faster but for right now clark is the fastest from a roll.
you?????? what kinda power are you looking at with the new setup?

slowhawk01
12-10-2006, 01:21 AM
No takers huh????

Thats because everyone don't wanna race a car with some balls like yours. All the ones claiming there fastest from a roll step up and run this bastard thats claiming hes the fastest.

BABY J
12-10-2006, 11:15 AM
.. cricket ... cricket.

LOL- loox like the whole thread was PWNED by badazz96z28

lightspeed
12-10-2006, 01:15 PM
No takers huh????
Id be glad to accept your roll challenge. PM me with details on when/where you suggest. Im not going to talk details on a public thread.

Thats because everyone don't wanna race a car with some balls like yours. All the ones claiming there fastest from a roll step up and run this bastard thats claiming hes the fastest.
Ummm, no. It more likely that people are tired of hearing rhetorical boasts about their cars from certain people, and people just dont care to respond. This sounds remarkably like crafty. Ill give it one shot here, though.

BABY J
12-10-2006, 01:16 PM
That's what's up! +1 ^^

slowhawk01
12-10-2006, 02:53 PM
Id be glad to accept your roll challenge. PM me with details on when/where you suggest. Im not going to talk details on a public thread.

Ummm, no. It more likely that people are tired of hearing rhetorical boasts about their cars from certain people, and people just dont care to respond. This sounds remarkably like crafty. Ill give it one shot here, though.

He is nothing like crafty. His car actually runs. There are no boast about his car he threw it out thereand everyone just ignored it. PM him and get it together I'm positive he will run you.

SpeedMonkey
12-10-2006, 02:57 PM
woah.. chris... ill bring the camera!

SpeedMonkey
12-10-2006, 03:01 PM
I know of someone who is faster as well, but I thought this thread was about people that actually come out, right?

clark does come out. just be realistic.. more than half the time its not worth his gas. if there were faster cars out and about on a regular basis.. im sure he'd come out more often, Clark is cool as fuck, i've called him to come out several times and he has.

Big Baller
12-10-2006, 03:39 PM
hmmm, If there is going to be money involved in this roll race, I might have something I can bring out. Its just a 2000 ford Mustang but it runs pretty good.

How fast of a roll are we talking about and what are the terms.

Matt

SPOOLIN
12-10-2006, 08:21 PM
hmmm, If there is going to be money involved in this roll race, I might have something I can bring out. Its just a 2000 ford Mustang but it runs pretty good.

Matt

isnt this the one i hung with in my stock type r swapped EG?

Big Baller
12-10-2006, 08:57 PM
isnt this the one i hung with in my stock type r swapped EG?

Yep

FAHHQUE700
12-10-2006, 08:57 PM
v[]onkey']clark does come out. just be realistic.. more than half the time its not worth his gas. if there were faster cars out and about on a regular basis.. im sure he'd come out more often, Clark is cool as fuck, i've called him to come out several times and he has.

Whats the point in owning the car, if he's not going to drive it? There is only 2 people that drive further than me that I know of to the Gnet meets. And most of the time there are fast cars, just everyone wants to race their race... So I don't wanna hear about it's not worth his gas.

Matt

Matt? Matt P? turbo mustang?

Big Baller
12-10-2006, 09:40 PM
Matt? Matt P? turbo mustang?

Nope diffrent Matt

TIGERJC
12-10-2006, 09:51 PM
v[]onkey']clark does come out. just be realistic.. more than half the time its not worth his gas. if there were faster cars out and about on a regular basis.. im sure he'd come out more often, Clark is cool as fuck, i've called him to come out several times and he has.
yea clark is cool as fuck. why doesnt fast car give slower car lenghts and just race for fun

lightspeed
12-10-2006, 09:51 PM
v[]onkey']ill bring the camera!
Dont waste your time charging up the batteries yet. I dont expect this to ever happen.

Whats the point in owning the car, if he's not going to drive it? There is only 2 people that drive further than me that I know of to the Gnet meets. And most of the time there are fast cars, just everyone wants to race their race... So I don't wanna hear about it's not worth his gas.
Clark does drive it...he drives the shit out of it all the time. He just doesnt drive it out to gnut to stand out in the cold and listen to a bunch of gum flapping. In that respect he's a smarter man than most of us.
His league of fast is far outside the realm of what most people consider fast. Yes, there is at least one turbo mustang that I know in his league, but it doesnt come out either. This is the same reason why init2winit, cobraclone and all the other really quick cars dont usually just come out...there isnt any point.
Internet racing is so much easier!

OHYOUKNOW
12-10-2006, 10:21 PM
This is the same reason why init2winit, cobraclone and all the other really quick cars dont usually just come out...there isnt any point.
Internet racing is so much easier!

very well stated, that post made more sense than 90% of the bs that has been stated 9xx,xxx,xxx times before:goodjob:

OG-Skinny
12-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Whenever a race does go down.. I hope that the condenders actually drive to the spot. No trailoring of any sorts.

Init2winit
12-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Whenever a race does go down.. I hope that the condenders actually drive to the spot. No trailoring of any sorts.What difference does that make?

OG-Skinny
12-11-2006, 04:10 PM
What difference does that make?

Which would you rather race? A full out "Street" car that runs only at the track
Or a REAL street driven car?

Init2winit
12-11-2006, 04:38 PM
Which would you rather race? A full out "Street" car that runs only at the track
Or a REAL street driven car?That makes absolutely no difference to me, as long as they have money to bet. I've raced plenty of cars that were trailered.

stanger04
12-11-2006, 05:04 PM
ive seen cars show up on trailors and get there ass handed to them bc they make to much power and wont hook on the street..its not about how much power your making its about putting it to the ground and hooking

CobraClone
12-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Or a REAL street driven car?

I do not own a trailer, so obviously I drive my shit everywhere. Will you race me?

OG-Skinny
12-11-2006, 05:40 PM
I do not own a trailer, so obviously I drive my shit everywhere. Will you race me?

If I had money to put into a car, then maybe. I don't care "who's the fastest, blah blah blah." All of my money is tied up in housing, school, and other financial assetts

Just stating that if it's a steet race, drive the car to the spots.

stanger04
12-11-2006, 06:53 PM
well hell im tired of all this keyboard racing ill step and run cobraclone nuthin on here but a butch of keyboard racing mofo's

Init2winit
12-11-2006, 07:56 PM
well hell im tired of all this keyboard racing ill step and run cobraclone nuthin on here but a butch of keyboard racing mofo'sNext time I go to gaynett, I'm gonna bring my laptop.

stanger04
12-11-2006, 08:05 PM
hell ya ill bring mine im sure some other will bring theres too...hell is there anything down your way??? we might need to head south

OHYOUKNOW
12-11-2006, 08:06 PM
Next time I go to gaynett, I'm gonna bring my laptop.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

lightspeed
12-11-2006, 09:02 PM
well hell im tired of all this keyboard racing ill step and run cobraclone nuthin on here but a butch of keyboard racing mofo's

oh boy :jerkit:
Lets not classify everyone the same way on here. There are exceptions.
Just because no one wants to run cobraclone or init2winit, it doesnt mean no one likes to run. Thats like saying youre a pussy if you dont want to street fight kimbo.

crafty
12-11-2006, 11:16 PM
No worries guys.. I always have my laptop with me any callouts for keyboard racing.. I'll give anyone 6 and the jump... And as for noone wanting to run Eric or Clint... Thats just because they are scared.. I plan on running both of them and these races have already been discussed with both parties.. Yeah, I'm probly gonna lose.. but fuck it all in the fun...

Init2winit
12-11-2006, 11:53 PM
No worries guys.. I always have my laptop with me any callouts for keyboard racing.. I'll give anyone 6 and the jump... And as for noone wanting to run Eric or Clint... Thats just because they are scared.. I plan on running both of them and these races have already been discussed with both parties.. Yeah, I'm probly gonna lose.. but fuck it all in the fun...Don't forget Murray too.

jackdaripper
12-12-2006, 02:44 AM
Don't forget Murray too.
But Murray is the MAN!!!!

BABY J
12-12-2006, 09:56 AM
That's what's up Crafty! It's all in the fun. I think I know that better than NE1 being in Indianapolis - Indy 500 turf is LSx central -I'm like damn can I get a fuckin' break. But I do not let shitalkers keep me on the couch, ur gonna have to SHOW me... and they do, ON THE REGULAR!!! LOL. But I hold my own and ocassionally eat some v8s... LOL. We all still have fun - they do what they do, and I do what I do.

So what - you lose, you go home. Get some head - drink some beer and go to sleep. No1 is gonna take your bday away.

BadAzz96z28
12-14-2006, 04:11 PM
Dont waste your time charging up the batteries yet. I dont expect this to ever happen.

Are you planning on bitching out already? I will glady darg that Slopra down the street for you. I do not check this forum ever hour like most here do b/c it is all b/s and no racing so thats Y U have no reply from me as of yet. I will PM u for details and see if you are really game or just another keyboard ricer racer.

BadAzz96z28
12-14-2006, 04:14 PM
No worries guys.. I always have my laptop with me any callouts for keyboard racing.. I'll give anyone 6 and the jump... And as for noone wanting to run Eric or Clint... Thats just because they are scared.. I plan on running both of them and these races have already been discussed with both parties.. Yeah, I'm probly gonna lose.. but fuck it all in the fun...

:lmfao: :blah: :blah: :blah: When can we do this? Same Ol' Craft, different day:gay:

BadAzz96z28
12-14-2006, 04:25 PM
Id be glad to accept your roll challenge. PM me with details on when/where you suggest.

PM sent.....

lightspeed
12-14-2006, 06:24 PM
Are you planning on bitching out already? I will glady darg that Slopra down the street for you. I do not check this forum ever hour like most here do b/c it is all b/s and no racing so thats Y U have no reply from me as of yet. I will PM u for details and see if you are really game or just another keyboard ricer racer.
LOL, yeah, OK.
Yeah, so I got your PM, but ill summarize my response here for everyone to see...
Yeah, Im "bitching out." :jerkit:
The next time you see me out, walk up and ask me to run. Other than that, Im not setting up shit with anyone on here anymore, unless its a race Im really interested in. Why? because Im sick of this jerky attitude that you and a few other people give-off, and I could really care less about your car honestly :goodjob: Im giving up on the internet as being a way to find runs, because they rarely materialize and they just turn into drama wars.
I do admit... It will be amazing to see you "darg" me down the street. If youre spraying, you better put in the BIG jets. :goodjob:
So, ill see you out there :???:

BadAzz96z28
12-14-2006, 06:35 PM
LOL, yeah, OK.
Yeah, so I got your PM, but ill summarize my response here for everyone to see...
Yeah, Im "bitching out." :jerkit:
The next time you see me out, walk up and ask me to run. Other than that, Im not setting up shit with anyone on here anymore, unless its a race Im really interested in. Why? because Im sick of this jerky attitude that you and a few other people give-off, and I could really care less about your car honestly :goodjob: Im giving up on the internet as being a way to find runs, because they rarely materialize and they just turn into drama wars.
I do admit... It will be amazing to see you "darg" me down the street. If youre spraying, you better put in the BIG jets. :goodjob:
So, ill see you out there :???:

I guess this is Y you told your buddy not to worry about charging the batteries on the camera....b/c you already knew you are a giant pussy with no intentions of running anything but your mouth. Its just a friendly run with me :idb: your Slopra......I dont need " big jets " ....Im spraying enough to drag you though

green91
12-14-2006, 06:42 PM
If I had money to put into a car, then maybe. I don't care "who's the fastest, blah blah blah." All of my money is tied up in housing, school, and other financial assetts

Just stating that if it's a steet race, drive the car to the spots.

Im calling you out. Ive got something for that EG.

lightspeed
12-14-2006, 06:45 PM
I guess this is Y you told your buddy not to worry about charging the batteries on the camera....b/c you already knew you are a giant pussy with no intentions of running anything but your mouth. Its just a friendly run with me :idb: your Slopra......I dont need " big jets " ....Im spraying enough to drag you though
I guess we'll find out sometime maybe...

BABY J
12-14-2006, 06:47 PM
** peeks in **

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?

OHYOUKNOW
12-14-2006, 09:31 PM
me :idb: your Slopra......

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

just thought that was kina funny:D

SL33P3R
12-14-2006, 10:07 PM
slopra, lol

Supras are slow :)

lightspeed
12-14-2006, 10:18 PM
** peeks in **
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?
I dunno...something about urine and cornflakes :thinking:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
just thought that was kina funny:D
LOL

BTW, we may actually have worked this out on PM's :goodjob: We're going to try something new for IA...a drama-less approach to things. We'll see.

OHYOUKNOW
12-14-2006, 10:38 PM
BTW, we may actually have worked this out on PM's :goodjob: We're going to try something new for IA...a drama-less approach to things. We'll see.

BULLSHIT, i have to call bs till i see it, if so then thank god someone has raised it up a notch and gotten this mother fucker out of the 3rd grade.

i do have to say, for this to be a kills forum there aint alot of shit going on. i mean damn should this be renamed.................................

slowhawk01
12-14-2006, 11:12 PM
So are lightspeed and badazz96z going to happen this weekend???? I know badazz96z is down for saturday. Only one way to find out RUN EM:bump: :bump:

BABY J
12-15-2006, 06:45 AM
Indianapolis SUCKS - but one thing, this m*thafucka is v8 central. And ANOTHER thing, they bring 'em out! In that regard I like it here better than Atl. Not only that, we get the Chicago boys DRIVE down (occassional tralier) and they get down to business. Cause guess what, once you get your ass drug then that eliminates the shit-talking (unless u come out w/ a new setup). They MAKE you STFU here... LOL.

lightspeed
12-29-2006, 03:30 PM
badazz...r u up for this weekend? I sent you a PM. Lets keep all the details in PM's, though. Im fine with coming up your way Saturday, BTW. Im gnut'd out I think.

BadAzz96z28
12-29-2006, 04:46 PM
badazz...r u up for this weekend? I sent you a PM. Lets keep all the details in PM's, though. Im fine with coming up your way Saturday, BTW. Im gnut'd out I think.

PM sent

198plus
12-29-2006, 06:27 PM
JASON STANON ANY BODY WANT SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay guys. I have 3 questions for the kill forums guys. First let me say these things. I am NOT posting this to cause a ruckus or drama. I genuinely would like to know. I asked around last sat but no one was 100% sure. So I figure we might as well clear this up. DO NOT turn this into a drama he said she said thread. It is fine to have your opinion, but dont be an ass about it.

Anyway, I am asking about personally owned cars, not shop cars. Also I am referring to guys that actually come out on a regular basis and participate in the Kills Forums. I dont mean guys with a 1200whp XXX that come out once every 6 months. I am talking about guys that are seen on the regular and people know who the hell they are. Anyway, as I said above, I genuinely would like to know. I think it is important for us guys who actually run often to know as it sets the bar and gives you something to strive for.

Remember the above posted criteria for your people please! :goodjob:

1. Who is the fastest man around from a highway roll?

2. Who is the fastest man around from a dig?

3. Who is the man to beat around here?
Everyone knows the man to beat is not necessarily the fastest guy. Just the one everyone guns for. I know that it used to pretty much be Jeremy but from my understanding he has retired his car until he sells it and gets a new one. So I am wondering who has taken his place?

Alright guys. As I said, please keep it clean. This doesnt need to become a pissing contest. Also be serious. Dont say your 100whp Civic is the fastest. These are real questions. Also when you say someone is the fastest say why. IE. Well he beat X who used to be the fastest. Dont just say shit without some type of proof to back up your statement. Get it? Also if you guys have it 1/4mi times would be great as well. I know a lot of people dont like to give out their WHP, but I think MOST people dont have issues with 1/4mi times. Thx guys. :goodjob:

-Sayajin

lightspeed
12-29-2006, 07:41 PM
JASON STANON ANY BODY WANT SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
II want some of that ZEE OH ZIX... Is it going to be out this weekend anywhere??? Let me give you a quick preview first.

supra ==> :smackass: <== z06

Footefan52
12-29-2006, 10:55 PM
Clark dominates all when his turbo manifold is not acting like a grenade. For the following reasons:

MODIFICATION LIST:

Boostlogic Turbo Kit
4in DP/MP/Exhaust
PTE 76GTS .96a/r
Tial 44mm Vband wastegate
AEM Engine Management System
HKS 272 Cams
Wiseco Pistons
Carillo Hbeam Rods
Ferrea 1mm oversized valves Dual springs/Titanium retainers
Aeromotive Eliminator Fuel Pump
SP Intake Manifold
SP Fuel Rail
1000cc Injectors
HPF Feramic Clutch
Fluidyne Radiator
HKS DLI Twin Power Ignition
Greddy 16 row Oil Cooler/Relocation Kit
Power Steering Cooler
HKS EVC EZ
Greddy Boost, EGT, Oil Pres, Oil Temp, H20 Temp
FJO Wideband
Greddy 4row FMIC
Tial BOV
Ground Control/Advance Design Shocks 800/550
Titan Sway Bars
TME engineering bushings
CPP Upper Adj. A Arms
CCW18x10(f) 17x11.5(r)( 285/315's) w/ BFG KD's/Nitto drag radials
CCW 18x10(f) 18x11(r) Pirelli D4 compound Slick
94 RX7 wheels 16x8 Mickey Thompson ET Drag Radials
Sparco Monza seats
Carbotech Panther + pads street
Castrol SRF brake fluid
Ice cold AC

And as far as Topspeed is concerned he has a little over 900 whp

Fast Shadow
12-29-2006, 11:15 PM
No need to publicize someone else's setup.

lightspeed
12-30-2006, 02:15 AM
Clark dominates all when his turbo manifold is not acting like a grenade. For the following reasons:
MODIFICATION LIST:
Boostlogic Turbo Kit
4in DP/MP/Exhaust
PTE 76GTS .96a/r
Tial 44mm Vband wastegate
AEM Engine Management System
HKS 272 Cams
Wiseco Pistons
Carillo Hbeam Rods
Ferrea 1mm oversized valves Dual springs/Titanium retainers
Aeromotive Eliminator Fuel Pump
SP Intake Manifold
SP Fuel Rail
1000cc Injectors
HPF Feramic Clutch
Fluidyne Radiator
HKS DLI Twin Power Ignition
Greddy 16 row Oil Cooler/Relocation Kit
Power Steering Cooler
HKS EVC EZ
Greddy Boost, EGT, Oil Pres, Oil Temp, H20 Temp
FJO Wideband
Greddy 4row FMIC
Tial BOV
Ground Control/Advance Design Shocks 800/550
Titan Sway Bars
TME engineering bushings
CPP Upper Adj. A Arms
CCW18x10(f) 17x11.5(r)( 285/315's) w/ BFG KD's/Nitto drag radials
CCW 18x10(f) 18x11(r) Pirelli D4 compound Slick
94 RX7 wheels 16x8 Mickey Thompson ET Drag Radials
Sparco Monza seats
Carbotech Panther + pads street
Castrol SRF brake fluid
Ice cold AC
And as far as Topspeed is concerned he has a little over 900 whp
LOL, what a goober you are for posting this up on his behalf (although he posted this up other places.) Too bad its really old and not accurate. Nutswingers unite :goodjob:

198plus
12-30-2006, 01:50 PM
YOU KEEP SAYING YOU WANT SOME GET YOUR MONEY AND BRING IT ON. I WAS OUT LAST NIGHT .JUST SEEMS YOUR NEVER AROUND.
II want some of that ZEE OH ZIX... Is it going to be out this weekend anywhere??? Let me give you a quick preview first.

supra ==> :smackass: <== z06

on 3
12-30-2006, 07:48 PM
i just sold my set up

http://www.hsvracing.com/phpBB2/files/306-_138.jpg
but i'm building a new toy for the street. wanting more power so out with the 347 and back to a carb setup
(so init2winit i will want some from a DIG)

CobraClone
12-31-2006, 03:18 PM
(so init2winit i will want some from a DIG)

Damn. I feel left out.:(

Init2winit
01-01-2007, 02:21 AM
i just sold my set up

http://www.hsvracing.com/phpBB2/files/306-_138.jpg
but i'm building a new toy for the street. wanting more power so out with the 347 and heavy 99 and back to a coupe an a carb setup
(so init2winit i will want some from a DIG)I'm waiting on you!

on 3
01-07-2007, 03:42 PM
i,ve been working on it pretty hard here is my new toy i drop the motor in and now test fitting the new set up
http://www.hsvracing.com/phpBB2/files/picture_035_397.jpg

on 3
01-07-2007, 03:44 PM
i hope you will be ready

Init2winit
01-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Don't talk about it, do it. I ain't skurred of that shit!

crafty
01-07-2007, 07:39 PM
LOL... Thats a big ass turbo... To bad on the street I gonna be out 15 cars before that thing even moves...

on 3
01-07-2007, 07:52 PM
i won't have any trouble spooling up on the street
;)

on 3
01-07-2007, 07:55 PM
i,m setting the car up for the street only.i'm building it for a guy in alabama but will test it here before pic up

http://www.hsvracing.com/phpBB2/files/picture_036_107.jpg

Fast Shadow
01-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Woah..

slowhawk01
01-07-2007, 09:43 PM
i won't have any trouble spooling up on the street
;)

Spooling isn't a problem on the street its getting the cars to hook with big turbos. When my turbo came in to boost it was all at once and felt like a kick in the ass and wouldn't hook for shit. Also why did you go with a thumper on a street car??? You could have had alot smaller framed turbo that would make the same power.It looks like its still a T4 from the pics. Either way killer looking set up and congrats on getting that beast running.:goodjob:

Thrust
01-07-2007, 10:05 PM
^Thats a healthy looking stang.

lightspeed
01-07-2007, 10:46 PM
i,ve been working on it pretty hard here is my new toy i drop the motor in and now test fitting the new set up
http://www.hsvracing.com/phpBB2/files/picture_035_397.jpg
:eek: damn...I thought my gt30 looked big :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

jtownaccord
01-08-2007, 04:18 AM
Little kids could get sucked into that thing if they were standing next to it.

on 3
01-08-2007, 09:24 AM
i'm going with what the owner wants. this is the same set up on my old car but i had a 347 and this is a 408
here is a vid of my old set up
http://www.bigtoolsracing.com/CMcCarthy/Alan%20Movie%20Final%203.wmv

2.3 Evo 8
01-08-2007, 03:27 PM
i'm going with what the owner wants. this is the same set up on my old car but i had a 347 and this is a 408
here is a vid of my old set up
http://www.bigtoolsracing.com/CMcCarthy/Alan%20Movie%20Final%203.wmv

Very impressive!

BABY J
01-08-2007, 03:34 PM
^^ Yeah - I run similar times in my D series non-vtec stock cam all-motor pump gas full weight hatch on street tires... but I try not do it often - only in emergencies.:yes:

-- oh yeah, it's an automatic.

SPOOLIN
01-08-2007, 03:43 PM
nice, looks like a pt106 or a pt101. sweet

Init2winit
01-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Hell, I'd run you at the track as well. You just let me know when you're ready!

on 3
01-09-2007, 07:19 AM
yea its a 106 with a 91 inlet

SPOOLIN
01-09-2007, 07:47 AM
did you add an inlet reducer or something

OHYOUKNOW
01-09-2007, 08:15 AM
yea its a 106 with a 91 inlet

to fit a certain class? or is there another reason to neck it down?

slowhawk01
01-09-2007, 04:09 PM
to fit a certain class? or is there another reason to neck it down?

You neck them down for faster spool. Thats the way my t-88 was. Lots of supra guys do this.Well the ones that actually race at the track anyways.

on 3
01-09-2007, 10:40 PM
yea u have to do that for NMRA 10.5 class

FAHHQUE700
01-10-2007, 05:58 AM

you're running that car in 10.5? itty bitty motor... and the chassis no less than @3,200 lbs? GOOD LUCK! :tongue1:

boosted_nonv
01-10-2007, 11:38 AM
nice setup

on 3
01-10-2007, 10:44 PM
its not mine building for a friend and it should be in the low 5's in the 1/8 and 9's in the 1/4

0camaro1
01-10-2007, 10:46 PM

haha ya that car better put down 1500 + at the tires if your going to run with them boys. i used to work for a guy that built an 93 mustang with a 704 ci ford on twin 88 and that car dident have enough for a long time

slowhawk01
01-11-2007, 10:18 AM
haha ya that car better put down 1500 + at the tires if your going to run with them boys. i used to work for a guy that built an 93 mustang with a 704 ci ford on twin 88 and that car dident have enough for a long time

Are you talking about brad brands car???? If so very impressive car saw it not that long ago.

0camaro1
01-11-2007, 05:30 PM
Are you talking about brad brands car???? If so very impressive car saw it not that long ago.
ya that car on 5 lbs maxed out a 2000 hp dyno. and i dont know how many ppl on here have stood next to a 2000 hp car being dynoed but its a sight to see, the all 4 of the back straps will streach about 5 in and the frount ones will lay flat on the ground with slack in them.

FAHHQUE700
01-11-2007, 07:53 PM

He wasn't running in 10.5 Outlaw if he was running a 704 turbo'd motor....

Tim Lynch is the top dog right now... did it with engine 468ci w/ T88s

the new motor they have is a 604ci w/ the new G55, 91mm twin setup

well... wait? hummm kinda stumped... maybe they allowed more displacment? Because I know Tim is using twin 91s? and I know it doesn't matter if you use a reducer or not, because they measure the hole turbo flange. But.... I could have sworn the class allows ANY single turbo, no matter size OR twin 88s? And Lynch is using twin 91s? :screwy:

BABY J
01-11-2007, 09:08 PM
Don't the .net boys have a notch in that class (small block)?:thinking:

2.3 Evo 8
01-11-2007, 10:27 PM
ya that car on 5 lbs maxed out a 2000 hp dyno. and i dont know how many ppl on here have stood next to a 2000 hp car being dynoed but its a sight to see, the all 4 of the back straps will streach about 5 in and the frount ones will lay flat on the ground with slack in them.

On 5 lbs? I would like to see a car max out a 2000hp dyno in person.

0camaro1
01-11-2007, 10:54 PM

Tim Lynch is the top dog right now... did it with engine 468ci w/ T88s

the new motor they have is a 604ci w/ the new G55, 91mm twin setup

well... wait? hummm kinda stumped... maybe they allowed more displacment? Because I know Tim is using twin 91s? and I know it doesn't matter if you use a reducer or not, because they measure the hole turbo flange. But.... I could have sworn the class allows ANY single turbo, no matter size OR twin 88s? And Lynch is using twin 91s? :screwy:

alright jack ass so what about steve kirt that cars 706

OHYOUKNOW
01-11-2007, 11:29 PM

might want to check your facts:goodjob:

OHYOUKNOW
01-11-2007, 11:31 PM
On 5 lbs? I would like to see a car max out a 2000hp dyno in person.

i have heard that he did it on more than a few occasions, by people i trust very very much. im sure its not impossible as unlikely as it sounds:goodjob:

FAHHQUE700
01-12-2007, 05:54 PM
alright jack ass so what about steve kirt that cars 706

You're such a fucktard... read the post again.

might want to check your facts:goodjob:

I wasn't wrong.... we're talking about outlaw 10.5 (NMRA), RIGHT?

Small block limit:

single turbo 480ci
twin turbo 480ci

Big block limit:

single turbo 550ci
twin turbo 550ci

So........... maybe everyone is breaking the rules? Unless they use a penalty system for cubes to weight.