PDA

View Full Version : Me vs Turbo m3

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-27-2006, 03:37 AM
well i usually dont post my runs but several people wanted me to so i did... and he will have the video up soon.....Well we decided to go down south today.. which we didnt stay long but ne ways... i ran the green turbo m3 i dunno his name on here i think his name is Rafa... Kool guy! but any ways... So we ran a couple times... The first one we do a 40 kick and 3 honks are done and i try to go and my rear end just tries to kick out i had to let off cause it was about to go crazy lol! second run we do a 45 kick we go but than he misses third so we stopped... than we do another 45 kick and this time i miss third but i chased the races and he pulled by half a car... than we do a 40 kick? and this time was a clean run and i pulled maybe a car on him good shift all the way down than the last run we did we were pretty damn close i was maybe a little bit a head and when i mean a little i mean less than half a car... But he was on pump gas.... on race gas i would be pwned!!!!! lol i was on pump gas too... over all fast car... fun ass runs.... one the best runs ive had...... much props my Colombian Brother.... Buena Parce!!!!!

LT1UltraZ
11-27-2006, 07:12 AM
surprised he didnt wanna run u on spalding drive :lmfao:

b0ki
11-27-2006, 08:39 AM
Good run guys ... to bad i was busy and couldn't go down south .... but that was a close race. Rafa i think next time we meet up .I just run u on race gas and see the output because i dont think on pump gas u will have a chance. I am just comparing u running greg and me running greg.

benwaballs
11-27-2006, 08:42 AM

:lmfao:

RJ's325ITS
11-27-2006, 10:07 AM
Good run guys ... to bad i was busy and couldn't go down south .... but that was a close race. Rafa i think next time we meet up .I just run u on race gas and see the output because i dont think on pump gas u will have a chance. I am just comparing u running greg and me running greg.

From what I heard you and the S200 where pretty close. "Someone" told me that you kill him but last night I heard from different people that it was a close race...:thinking: That you said that the bottle press was low, which if it was I dont think you will lose 50whp having a 100+shot.

I will like to race you again but you have to come down I already went up once. I will race you low boost/pump and we see if you fillme for more than 2 cars, I will have to pour some race gas in the thank and see what happens:D

I know the evo/supra race still hurts boy....BUT... get over it. I understand you, and feel your pain. After you lowered the evos so much and also the imports. you have to turn around take your pans down, and take it like a man:idb:

What you don't seem to understand is that I do this for fun. You are a hardcore bitch that likes to turn everyone in to a phyco, and then play the roll of the cool guy. I've been stree! racing before you came to the U.S. and through all this years of racing people, I have people that we raced years ago that are my friends now and some others if they see me out they stop me and say hello. Nothing like you and thacker that have people that just want to take you out.

We can go back to the "E-ShitTalk" again but you know what go do whatever you were doing b/c I'm not playing this stupid game of yours no more. I truly feel sorry for your ignorance about racing but ohh welllll better for me so......

Keep rocking POLISH WONDER:lmfao:

GGPIS3
11-27-2006, 10:50 AM
From what I heard you and the S200 where pretty close. "Someone" told me that you kill him but last night I heard from different people that it was a close race...:thinking: That you said that the bottle press was low, which if it was I dont think you will lose 50whp having a 100+shot.

I will like to race you again but you have to come down I already went up once. I will race you low boost/pump and we see if you fillme for more than 2 cars, I will have to pour some race gas in the thank and see what happens:D

I know the evo/supra race still hurts boy....BUT... get over it. I understand you and feel your paint, after you lower the evos so much and the imports too. you have to turn around take your pans down and take it like a man:idb:

What you don't seem to understand is that I do this for fun you are a hardcore bitch that likes to turn everyone in to a phyco and then play the roll of the cool guy. Besides I've probably been stree! racing before you came to the U.S. and I still have people that I raced years ago that are my friends now. Not like you and thacker that have people that just want to take you out.

We can go back to the "E-ShitTalk" again but you know what go do whatever you were doing coz I'm not playing this stupid game of yours no more. I truly feel sorry for your ignorance about racing but ohh welllll better for me so.

kinda hard to understand... but i got ur point. i am also friends with pretty much everyone i've raced down here.. i dont know why some people have to act like kids... but then again, when people feel threatened, they tend to try and defend themselves.. what i dont understand is why they constantly feel threatened to the point that they end up ignorantly trying to defend themselves... but w/e... idiots will be idiots whether we try to school them or not... so be it. one more idiot in the world will just make the rest of us look smarter.

b0ki
11-27-2006, 11:34 AM

Yeah it makes a big diff on bottle pressure when i raced greg on low bottle pressure it was like 750psi compare to 1100 psi <<< Tuned. so yeah 50 RWHP off easy. But we raced again when my bottle pressure was around 950 and it made big diff u can ask greg or david was with me in the car . any way iam sure u will take me on race gas. but on pump gas ... i think is just wasting time and nitrous.

RJ's325ITS
11-27-2006, 11:42 AM
Yeah it makes a big diff on bottle pressure when i raced greg on low bottle pressure it was like 750psi compare to 1100 psi <<< Tuned. so yeah 50 RWHP off easy. But we raced again when my bottle pressure was around 950 and it made big diff u can ask greg or david was with me in the car . any way iam sure u will take me on race gas. but on pump gas ... i think is just wasting time and nitrous.

You know I'm not a Nitrous guy so I guess I take your word for it. Did you find out what was wrong with your car?

b0ki
11-27-2006, 11:46 AM
You know I'm not a Nitrous guy so I guess I take your word for it. Did you find out what was wrong with your car?

Yeah i did..the fuel jet was worng i dont know what happend so th car was running lean on pump gas ... but it would run good on straight c116 and the nozzel was kinda lose.... so it moved around. and on of my spark plugs was fucked.. ; p

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-27-2006, 12:29 PM
yea well the second time me and boris ran it was just stupid but i just believe that was when i was on my boost leak cause the first time we race it was close but as he stated his bottle pressure was low....

RJ's325ITS
11-27-2006, 12:32 PM
yea well the second time me and boris ran it was just stupid but i just believe that was when i was on my boost leak cause the first time we race it was close but as he stated his bottle pressure was low....

ohhhh :D this means a remach..... Boris 1000psi :nx: pressure and you w/out the boost leak.

b0ki
11-27-2006, 12:51 PM
ohhhh :D this means a remach..... Boris 1000psi :nx: pressure and you w/out the boost leak.

Sure :D

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-27-2006, 01:48 PM
im down lol!!! any time..... lol!

RJ's325ITS
11-27-2006, 02:12 PM
Sure :D

im down lol!!! any time..... lol!

Done, let's race all at the same time next saturday.

SpooL'DGsR
11-27-2006, 02:32 PM
sounds good i will try to make it there. rafa good to see you last night, car looks good. and greg talk to you later .

b0ki
11-27-2006, 02:37 PM
sounds good i will try to make it there. rafa good to see you last night, car looks good. and greg talk to you later .

and... what about me ..mothafuka...... lol :P

ct9a gsr
11-27-2006, 02:45 PM
Borris, I still have that bottle heater solenoid for you... remind me to bring it next time.

b0ki
11-27-2006, 03:02 PM
Borris, I still have that bottle heater solenoid for you... remind me to bring it next time.

ooO yeah i forgot about that shit ... yeha i need it :D

SpeedMonkey
11-27-2006, 03:52 PM
great runs guys. really good runs.

oh yeah.. Boris's bottle pressure is always conviniently low EL OH EL

xtrmn8r
11-27-2006, 04:24 PM
v[]onkey']oh yeah.. Boris's bottle pressure is always conviniently low EL OH EL

nextelbuddy
11-27-2006, 05:13 PM
bah.. you guys are way too fast for me :yes:

lightspeed
11-27-2006, 05:52 PM
v[]onkey']
lol, yeah, you'd think he could afford a $100 bottle heater for his $70k car :lmfao:
j/k boris. we know you dont have one because of the added 8 ounces of weight...

d993s
11-27-2006, 06:53 PM
and... what about me ..mothafuka...... lol :P

And ME, bitches! (If the car is done for this coming wknd) :D

b0ki
11-27-2006, 07:52 PM
v[]onkey']great runs guys. really good runs.

At least i have bottle presssure bitch ! lol

b0ki
11-27-2006, 07:54 PM
At least u guys always see my low bottle pressure ... oh no i turn the guage around right will ? lol HAHAHAHAHHAH any way low i hight u still get smoked :)~

RJ's325ITS
11-28-2006, 09:16 AM
Guys the video is crapy. I did not cut anything is one piece.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5709074341807847379&hl=en

SpooL'DGsR
11-28-2006, 11:14 AM
now the fifth run was the best. yall were pretty fucking close. i cant wait till i go boost.

PEST
11-28-2006, 11:23 AM
damn nice runs.

3.5altman
11-28-2006, 12:22 PM
damn sounds like some good runs...

darkstar6069
11-28-2006, 01:36 PM
hey RJ's325ITS see if you can get that video of you and me racing on youtube so I can watch it. Its fine if its not good quality I still want to see it. TIA!

nextelbuddy
11-28-2006, 02:49 PM
Guys the video is crapy. I did not cut anything is one piece.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5709074341807847379&hl=en

Rafa im dissapointed.. you should have walked a 313 whp :gay:
i really dont want to have to travel south to show them whats up. :idb:

all kidding aside. looks like you had fun. dont turn up the boost anymore please you dont want your motor to turn out like my last one lol.

b0ki
11-28-2006, 03:00 PM
Rafa im dissapointed.. you should have walked a 313 whp :gay:
i really dont want to have to travel south to show them whats up. :idb:

all kidding aside. looks like you had fun. dont turn up the boost anymore please you dont want your motor to turn out like my last one lol.

The S2000 makes more then 313 whp buddy :) More like 390 :p

nextelbuddy
11-28-2006, 03:03 PM

390? thats it? :no:

lightspeed
11-28-2006, 03:15 PM
390? thats it? :no:
is 390 not much for a 2 liter with a bolt-on kit? that doesnt sound bad to me. what does your car make again?

nextelbuddy
11-28-2006, 03:18 PM
is 390 not much for a 2 liter with a bolt-on kit? that doesnt sound bad to me. what does your car make again?

lol more than you can afford pal.... ferrari

i dont know dyno numbers on my car. whatever 25-27 psi on a T67 HO makes on a 3.1 liter

lightspeed
11-28-2006, 03:30 PM
lol more than you can afford pal.... ferrari
:thinking: umm, ok. i presume youre joking.
bring it on down and try that s2000 then. or there are other things out and about.

HiPSI
11-28-2006, 04:09 PM

yeah, and 18.5 ft-lbs of torque.... it really is a monster.

Fast Shadow
11-28-2006, 04:45 PM
yeah, and 18.5 ft-lbs of torque.... it really is a monster.

Since it would be making the same amount of HP and torque at 5250rpm either it's really laggy or it makes more torque than you'd expect. I'd like to see a graph.

nextelbuddy
11-28-2006, 05:10 PM
:thinking: umm, ok. i presume youre joking.
bring it on down and try that s2000 then. or there are other things out and about.

lol dude take things with a grain of salt from me. i dont really plan on running anyone.

i was only kidding.

RJ's325ITS
11-28-2006, 05:32 PM

I've seen people do 400whp @ 8psi whit his set-up and at 18 to 22psi they get over 700whp and tq. I wonder my self when is he going to get the car to the dyno and get it tune.....:???:

hey RJ's325ITS see if you can get that video of you and me racing on youtube so I can watch it. Its fine if its not good quality I still want to see it. TIA!

Dude 2 or 3 runs are only audio, remember that my friend forgot the lense cap... I just dont wanna get hell from anybody.

That sounds about right boris. Someone told me waht you just said.
And with a curb weight of 2600 to 2700lbs = fast car

lol dude take things with a grain of salt from me. i dont really plan on running anyone.

i was only kidding.

Dude... Shawn you have to come out and play....... BoKi is waiting for you.:yes:

lightspeed
11-28-2006, 05:42 PM
I've seen people do 400whp @ 8psi whit his set-up and at 18 to 22psi they get over 700whp and tq. I wonder my self when is he going to get the car to the dyno and get it tune.....:???:
Are you talking about the s2000 or the bmw? If you mean the s2000, I dont know what turbo you think it has... Its not going to flow anywhere near 700 whp ;) And Id like to see a stock bottom end s2000 take it, even if it could.

RJ's325ITS
11-28-2006, 06:00 PM
Are you talking about the s2000 or the bmw? If you mean the s2000, I dont know what turbo you think it has... Its not going to flow anywhere near 700 whp ;) And Id like to see a stock bottom end s2000 take it, even if it could.

I thought you ask about Shawn's BMW. :goodjob:

nextelbuddy
11-28-2006, 06:09 PM

Dude... Shawn you have to come out and play....... BoKi is waiting for you.:yes:

my tec 3 gets back from Vic this thursday. i have been down for about 2 weeks now. i cant wait to get back on the road. also the car is in the shop getting a new heater core and new powere steering lines as well.

i just got my 75 lb injectors and the T67 turbo bolted up recently so car should be running by this weekend.

Vic also made me a base map for 75 lb injectors from some of the guys in Chicago that should be enough to hold me over until i get to tuned.

Boki will rape my ass if he gets that new Horsepower freaks E46 m3 turbo kit.. but for 16k thats a bummer lol

Fast Shadow
11-28-2006, 06:17 PM
yeah i wouldn't buy anything from HPF.

lightspeed
11-28-2006, 06:24 PM
I thought you ask about Shawn's BMW. :goodjob:
cool, that makes more sense :goodjob:

b0ki
11-28-2006, 06:26 PM
2.0 bolt on kits and 14 psi = 390 RWHP on honda i think thats good iam sure he can run more boost with C116. Anyway i cant wait this sat ...to re-match Greg and run Rafa.... i think it will be a close race between us.

b0ki
11-28-2006, 06:27 PM
my tec 3 gets back from Vic this thursday. i have been down for about 2 weeks now. i cant wait to get back on the road. also the car is in the shop getting a new heater core and new powere steering lines as well.

i just got my 75 lb injectors and the T67 turbo bolted up recently so car should be running by this weekend.

Vic also made me a base map for 75 lb injectors from some of the guys in Chicago that should be enough to hold me over until i get to tuned.

Boki will rape my ass if he gets that new Horsepower freaks E46 m3 turbo kit.. but for 16k thats a bummer lol

Well.. I am going turbo soon. but i dont think it will be the HPF kit .... just to much money :P I can get the same power for cheaper :D

RJ's325ITS
11-28-2006, 06:30 PM
Well.. I am going turbo soon. but i dont think it will be the HPF kit .... just to much money :P I can get the same power for cheaper :D

And who makes a tubo kit for your car under $16,000.00 ?:thinking:

nextelbuddy
11-28-2006, 06:37 PM
And who makes a tubo kit for your car under $16,000.00 ?:thinking:

yes.. please dont say Mert @ DA motorsports lol.

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-28-2006, 07:02 PM
ok just to clear some things up ... lol i dont make 390 lol... when they tuned my car they did a super safe tune ... i could easily get better numbers with a more agressive tune... when i got tuned the car made 379 but than he said when he was messing with timing he started to hear a knock so he backed out.... i think he left it around 371.... well last week at dyno day at mainstream the car only made 347 but they said their dyno had been reading low all day! for example a buddy with an srt-4 usually hits 378 on that same dyno that day he made 357.... so if i go according to his numbers my car is around 368- 370 which is about right....Nextel buddy if u wanna play around we can ... im not gonna back down ... whats the worst that can happen i loose? if thats the case i got a couple g-net buddies that will gladly step up for me lol.... good runs though ... one of the runs i was not sure what roll we were doing really so he took off... and keep in mind i was on piece of shit street tires... he wasnt!!! im getting retuned and a race gas tune real soon... ill be at 20 psi on race gas so looking forward to 430-450 rwhp... nothing special but good enuf for me... for now....

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-28-2006, 07:03 PM
hey lightspeed good looking out!!!! ive been sick in bed all day didnt get to see the thread!!!!

nextelbuddy
11-28-2006, 07:17 PM
ok just to clear some things up ... lol i dont make 390 lol... when they tuned my car they did a super safe tune ... i could easily get better numbers with a more agressive tune... when i got tuned the car made 379 but than he said when he was messing with timing he started to hear a knock so he backed out.... i think he left it around 371.... well last week at dyno day at mainstream the car only made 347 but they said their dyno had been reading low all day! for example a buddy with an srt-4 usually hits 378 on that same dyno that day he made 357.... so if i go according to his numbers my car is around 368- 370 which is about right....Nextel buddy if u wanna play around we can ... im not gonna back down ... whats the worst that can happen i loose? if thats the case i got a couple g-net buddies that will gladly step up for me lol.... good runs though ... one of the runs i was not sure what roll we were doing really so he took off... and keep in mind i was on piece of shit street tires... he wasnt!!! im getting retuned and a race gas tune real soon... ill be at 20 psi on race gas so looking forward to 430-450 rwhp... nothing special but good enuf for me... for now....

lol good shit. im not calling you out. i am not that type of person.

RJ's325ITS
11-28-2006, 07:18 PM

Ok from what you said everything makes sence, your car with 370+whp, 6spd tranny and been lighter. Yes it will feel this fast. But I have stupid question how "he" whoever tune your car heard a knock at WOT ? can you explain this.... When my friend and I tuned my car we take knock into consideration only on the idle maps and part throttle maps, all the maps for WOT are base on EGT's and A/F ratio.

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-28-2006, 10:04 PM
good question as doug at topspeeed we couldnt go past the stupid blue line which pissed us off.... but o well its gettin retuned soon... i just think he wanted to play it safe cause when we got there i told him i wanted to hit 400whp... but we didint even get there...

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-28-2006, 10:09 PM
i really wouldnt know since i wasnt the one who tuned it!!!.... shit i wish i could tune my car... hell its hard enuf finding people who like tunning aem ems! until than i gotta pay people to tune it for me....

Hektik
11-28-2006, 10:14 PM
ill tune it for u greg:ninja: ..... just let me hold the car for a weekend:devil:

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-28-2006, 10:19 PM
lol haha fuk that lol hahha

RJ's325ITS
11-28-2006, 10:24 PM

If you change that AEM for a bmw DME I'll tune it.:D

BigPoppaHurtm
11-28-2006, 10:25 PM
thanx for holdin it doiwn for the s2k's mang :goodjob:

Hektik
11-28-2006, 10:27 PM

lol it was worth a try

o_bomb
11-28-2006, 10:30 PM
ill tune it for u greg:ninja: ..... just let me hold the car for a weekend:devil:

Fast Shadow
11-28-2006, 10:38 PM
what kit are you running, pm me please if you don't want details in public. i still have my s2k and have thought about doing something with it.

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-28-2006, 10:39 PM
lol haha hektik is crazy lol.... lol na ill stick to AEM lol i dont think it will work too good lol ... np gotta rep for the rwd honda!! lol

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-28-2006, 10:40 PM
no prob ill gladly post it .... its an inline pro kit with a 3mm head gasket...

o_bomb
11-28-2006, 10:46 PM
:boxing: God damn can u break 400whp with that kit?

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-28-2006, 10:49 PM
i can break 530 with this kit buts its pushing it...

Shawn
11-28-2006, 11:29 PM
But I have stupid question how "he" whoever tune your car heard a knock at WOT ? can you explain this....

Thats what a knock sensor is for :)

RJ's325ITS
11-29-2006, 12:41 AM
Thats what a knock sensor is for :)

I dont know how far technology has gone, but last time I checked knock sensors will not pick-up any knock b/c at WOT the sensors can't tell what is what. So the DME will not take those readings as accurate :goodjob:

Please correct me if i'm wrong

Fast Shadow
11-29-2006, 05:03 AM
Uhh.. technology is changed then. Plenty of cars have knock sensors that work at part throttle or at WOT. They're just microphones that are tuned to listen for sounds at a certain frequency. How they react to those noises is tunable on some cars.

RJ's325ITS
11-29-2006, 10:45 AM
Uhh.. technology is changed then. Plenty of cars have knock sensors that work at part throttle or at WOT. They're just microphones that are tuned to listen for sounds at a certain frequency. How they react to those noises is tunable on some cars.

wow... I have spoke with most of the euro turners out there within the U.S, dutchland & sweden soil, and all of them agree with me. They do not tune the WOT maps for the simple reason that the engine is so loud that even the factory tune do not take the knock sensors as a valid reading to adjust fuel or timing. But once again we have 3 levels to adjust: Idle, Part Throttle & WOT. In which each of theses have ignition timing and fuel timing, but the ignition timing is fuck up b/c we have to tune it for the Vanos which it will mechanicaly retard or advance the cam timing at Idol. PT & WOT, just like Vtech.

Do you have more info on this type of knock sensors, I will love to do some R&D and maybe make them work for BMW's.

d993s
11-29-2006, 06:12 PM
lol

i dont know dyno numbers on my car. whatever 25-27 psi on a T67 HO makes on a 3.1 liter

Well then.........

Even if you don't do callouts, you should have no problem running me next weekend (not this coming weekend but the one after).
3.1 24v with T67 HO @ 25-27psi and 3200lbs
vs
2.5 8v with smaller turbo @ 20psi and 3000lbs

Deutsch car vs deutsch car.

What do you say?

I will most likely be running Rafa and b0ki as well.

:D

ct9a gsr
11-29-2006, 06:21 PM
I can log knock voltage no matter what other variables are, including throttle position. From what I understand, most other cars can do this as well.

b0ki
11-29-2006, 07:03 PM
Well then.........

Even if you don't do callouts, you should have no problem running me next weekend (not this coming weekend but the one after).
3.1 24v with T67 HO @ 25-27psi and 3200lbs
vs
2.5 8v with smaller turbo @ 20psi and 3000lbs

Deutsch car vs deutsch car.

What do you say?

I will most likely be running Rafa and b0ki as well.

:D

David I dont think u have a chance against him if he runs on 25- 27 psi- = around 700 RWHP

d993s
11-29-2006, 07:27 PM
David I dont think u have a chance against him if he runs on 25- 27 psi- = around 700 RWHP

Well, IF may be the problem.

Does he/can he/will he run that much boost?

I'll still run, I don't give a fuck (If I lose, no big deal cause I just wanna run some other unpredictable German cars)

Oh yeah, and I can run more than 20psi. :D

b0ki
11-29-2006, 07:29 PM
Well, IF may be the problem.

Does he/can he/will he run that much boost?

I'll still run, I don't give a fuck (If I lose, no big deal cause I just wanna run some other unpredictable German cars)

Oh yeah, and I can run more than 20psi. :D

Well... all i need is 11 psi to spank u ! lol hahaaa

RJ's325ITS
11-29-2006, 09:48 PM
I can log knock voltage no matter what other variables are, including throttle position. From what I understand, most other cars can do this as well.

Well off course Charles the sensor will work at all times therefore you will get a voltage at all times. If we wanted use the voltage as data we could, but how accurate are the readings "voltage" you will get of any engine at 6000rpm..... I think that is why BMW engeniers do not take those readings as a legit tool to help the DME adjust fuel or ignition timing.....

Fast Shadow
11-29-2006, 11:38 PM
I believe most knock sensors are essentially piezo microphones. They're designed to produce voltage in response to certain frequencies. The ECU has a table that determines what the response is to the amount of voltage at a given RPM. By doing this the engineers that set up the car's engine management can configure less or more timing to be pulled depending on how much voltage the mics produce at what RPM. They know where false knock is more likely to be detected. I know this is how it works on several Japanese and American cars, no idea about German cars. I assume most German cars use Bosch Motronic engine management.