PDA

View Full Version : Damnit....

§treet_§peed
11-26-2006, 10:26 PM
I need to get laid.it's been quite a while..almost 7 months now even tho i got some head a few months back it was this bitches first time and she fucking sucked...and since it was a pathetic attemp i don't count it.....so yeah i'm gonna die....:( :no: :cry:

Kyle
11-26-2006, 10:28 PM
At least you don't go to Georgia Tech. Then it would be 10x worse. :cry:

PRiMAdonna
11-26-2006, 10:32 PM
LOL @ this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

13Bracer
11-26-2006, 10:32 PM
go straight pick up a bitch on the street throw her in the car :idb: :boobies:
then throw her to the curb. she wont know what hit her:thinking: :yes:

§treet_§peed
11-26-2006, 10:33 PM
it just that if i had my dls dude i would be gettin laid every dayd for real

PhAtBoYMr2
11-26-2006, 10:33 PM
:prostitute:

Infinite
11-26-2006, 10:34 PM
if you think tech is bad try going to spsu :(
its been about may for me but at this point... i have my car so its all good.
there is a girl im seeing now, nothing serious.. but its headed there.
i've given her an orgasm (well my car did..no joke) without touching her so i guess i have the touch :D

§treet_§peed
11-26-2006, 10:36 PM
it's all about the boost...that turbo lays it to them hard...specially when you start spiking and peak boosting around like 25 lol

13Bracer
11-26-2006, 10:36 PM
if you think tech is bad try going to spsu :(
its been about may for me but at this point... i have my car so its all good.
there is a girl im seeing now, nothing serious.. but its headed there.
i've given her an orgasm (well my car did..no joke) without touching her so i guess i have the touch :D

well if you all think you got it bad i just moved to georgia and pretty much dont know anybody!! only a few girls at school!! its fuckin lame as shit!!:cry:

§treet_§peed
11-26-2006, 10:38 PM
it'll get better h22

13Bracer
11-26-2006, 10:42 PM
it'll get better h22

damn i hope cause shit just sucks right now.
damn miss those cali girls!lol

§treet_§peed
11-26-2006, 10:47 PM
ahh dude we used to have partys around like we did when i was 17 you would definetly get laid like crazy for reals...and no nasty bitches only nice fine clean ones

13Bracer
11-26-2006, 10:49 PM
ahh dude if we used to have partys around like we did when i was 17 you owuld definetly get laid like crazy for reals...and no nasty bitches only nice fine clean ones

damn sounds like i came out late then!!!LOL

§treet_§peed
11-26-2006, 10:52 PM
yeah jsut a little bit lol...shit used to be pretty cool up here a while back lol..i mean there's still a few cool partys and shit that go down but nothing like it used to be...the ones that are left are hard to find and most of them are over quickly and shit

13Bracer
11-26-2006, 10:53 PM
yeah jsut a little bit lol...shit used to be pretty cool up here a while back lol..i mean there's still a few cool partys and shit that go down but nothing like it used to be...the ones that are left are hard to find and most of them are over quickly and shit

damn thats no bueno! hah any good clubs around or just down by atlanta area?

§treet_§peed
11-26-2006, 10:57 PM
eh there's a few car clubs up here but they all love rice...they might go to a shop an get a motor swap done in there integra then put a CAI and a muffler and think it's the fastest shit around here..i remember a few weekends ago i heard this dude in a 280z which could of been bad if he kept it up and all..but it need piston rings badly...he was all like i would of had that suv if wasn;t doing 80 in second...better yet what time do you have to work next weekend?

13Bracer
11-26-2006, 11:00 PM
eh there's a few car clubs up here but they all love rice...they might go to a shop an get a motor swap done in there integra then put a CAI and a muffler and think it's the fastest shit around here..i remember a few weekends ago i heard this dude in a 280z which could of been bad if he kept it up and all..but it need piston rings badly...he was all like i would of had that suv if wasn;t doing 80 in second...better yet what time do you have to work next weekend?
hahah well i ment like CLUBS not car ones but ..clubs?lol but yeah ive seen a shit load of ricers!! shitty body kits!! hahah its just funny!! i love it!!
well shit i think i work like....1-8 on sat and 2-10 on sun? i think ill double check tomorrow when i go in?

§treet_§peed
11-26-2006, 11:02 PM
cool if you are off for friday and/or saturday night lmk and we'll meet up if you want..and i will show you gainesville finest...which consist of mostly nothing quicker than 16.7 second cars...in the 1/8th mile of course...what you thinkin i was gonna say?? 1/4 mile? hell you mine as well go take a shit and maybe they'll be thru when you get done..but naw there's only a few messican clubs around here now

PhAtBoYMr2
11-26-2006, 11:03 PM
its harder to pick bitches up at a club...loud music makes it hard to conversate....bars are much more social and laidback.....

§treet_§peed
11-26-2006, 11:05 PM
now there are a shit load of bars up here lol

13Bracer
11-26-2006, 11:08 PM
cool if you are off for friday and/or saturday night lmk and we'll meet up if you want..and i will show you gainesville finest...which consist of mostly nothing quicker than 16.7 second cars...in the 1/8th mile of course...what you thinkin i was gonna say?? 1/4 mile? hell you mine as well go take a shit and maybe they'll be thru when you get done..but naw there's only a few messican clubs around here now

hahah will do man ill let you know.:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

§treet_§peed
11-26-2006, 11:12 PM
just lmk