PDA

View Full Version : Vick Apologizes......

Brett
11-26-2006, 08:57 PM
Vick apologizes for obscene gesture

NFL.com wire reports

ATLANTA (Nov. 26, 2006) -- Michael Vick apologized for making an obscene gesture toward Atlanta fans as he walked off the field after the Falcons' fourth straight loss.

Vick used both hands to deliver the gesture and flashed an angry look toward the handful of fans remaining in the Georgia Dome. Those who hung around booed the home team loudly after its dismal 31-13 loss to the New Orleans Saints.

"First and foremost, I would like to apologize for my inappropriate actions with fans today," the quarterback said in a statement released by the Falcons. "I was frustrated and upset at how the game was going for my team, and that frustration came out the wrong way."

Vick was the Falcons' main offensive threat with 166 yards rushing, just 7 off his NFL record for a quarterback. He had another rough day passing, completing nine of 24 for 84 yards, but that wasn't entirely his fault.

The Atlanta receivers dropped at least five passes, and the offensive line didn't provide much protection. Vick was sacked three times and hit a dozen more behind the line of scrimmage after throwing passes.

Leaving the field, he let his frustration get the best of him.

"That's not what I'm about. That's not what the Atlanta Falcons are about," Vick said in his statement. "I simply lost my cool in the heat of the moment. I apologize and look forward to putting this incident behind me."

Vick did not address his actions at a postgame news conference. Reporters were not aware that he made the obscene gesture until afterward, when replays of him leaving the field began airing on television.

"I can't explain how I'm feeling right now," Vick said during the news conference. "Losing the game says it all. It is not a good feeling when you lose four games in a row, and when you lose a game that you had a shot at winning."

Vick said he did his best to keep the Falcons (5-6) from losing again. This is the first time since 2003 that Atlanta has been below .500, and the team appears headed for another second-half collapse.

Last season, coming off a trip to the NFC Championship Game, the Falcons won six of their first eight games. But they went 2-6 the rest of the way, missed the playoffs and failed to break the franchise's ignominious streak of never having back-to-back winning seasons.

With the next two games on the road, Atlanta seems headed for another disappointing season.

"I was just out there fighting for this team, for pride and for this organization," Vick said. "We have to keep fighting. We have to show some resolve."

Sibious
11-26-2006, 08:59 PM
ok

Hulud
11-26-2006, 09:00 PM
it runs in the family, this shouldnt be shocking

next thing you know he will be stomping on players legs

oh and :2up: vick

Sibious
11-26-2006, 09:00 PM
cuase i totally missed it anyone got a pic?

Hulud
11-26-2006, 09:02 PM
cuase i totally missed it anyone got a pic?
its just him giving paying fans the finger

way to go ron mexico

thinkfast®
11-26-2006, 09:03 PM
COACH KILLER!!

Hulud
11-26-2006, 09:05 PM
COACH KILLER!!
jim mora sr. wasnt lying

Wurm
11-26-2006, 09:08 PM
who gives a fuck if he shot all them the bird

SwurvinIn
11-26-2006, 09:09 PM
COACH KILLER!!
i know right...what the hell was that about? all i know is it would be fantastic if the fuckin recievers didnt wash their hands with vaseline on the sidelines...3 fuckin 1st round recivers and not one can catch a ball...jesus christ

Kyle
11-26-2006, 09:10 PM
I am cool with Vick being pissed. Shit happens.

VegetaRules
11-26-2006, 09:10 PM
Well no offense, but his best year came under the best coach he's had. Best example of coaching making a player better....Joey Harrington. Went from bust in Detroit, to leader of rejuvenated Dolphins.

Vick needs a reall coach/off-co-ordinator, to get him obver the hump. pLEASE ALSO, WILL SOMEONE GET A wr THAT CAN CATCH ANYTHING.....Vegeta

tony
11-26-2006, 09:12 PM
Vick looked like one of the few players today that had heart.. (on the falcons side that is)

SwurvinIn
11-26-2006, 09:13 PM
who gives a fuck if he shot all them the bird
they deserved to be booed....he shouldnt have flicked them off, they were doing the right thing...they are tired of paying money to go see an NFL team that ohio state university would fuckin walk on....as a falcon fan for as long as i knew what football is, im personally sick and tired of being dissapointed in a team that fuckin blows YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR

Hulud
11-26-2006, 09:15 PM
they deserved to be booed....he shouldnt have flicked them off, they were doing the right thing...they are tired of paying money to go see an NFL team that ohio state university would fuckin walk on....as a falcon fan for as long as i knew what football is, im personally sick and tired of being dissapointed in a team that fuckin blows YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR
:goodjob: +1

tony
11-26-2006, 09:15 PM

Lets not get crazy now.. I wont change the scope of this thread but no college football team could compete with a pro team.. period.

SwurvinIn
11-26-2006, 09:19 PM
Lets not get crazy now.. I wont change the scope of this thread but no college football team could compete with a pro team.. period.
thats true, but im so pissed off at those overpaid cosksuckers...weve got one of the highest payrolls in the NFL and we SUCK BALLHAIR...dont get it twisted...ill still be yellin go falcons for the rest of the season and every season from now forward...its just always the same old shit...the same old falcons...

Hulud
11-26-2006, 09:20 PM
i hope your kidding

you think that not ONE college team could defeat, yet alone compete with a team say like oakland, detroit or arizona?

SwurvinIn
11-26-2006, 09:22 PM
nah man...no college team could stand on the same field with any NFL team...they'd get a great ass beat...lol

SwurvinIn
11-26-2006, 09:23 PM
i hope your kidding

you think that not ONE college team could defeat, yet alone compete with a team say like oakland, detroit or arizona?
AND DETROIT BEAT THE BRAKES OFF OF US....LOUSY ASS FALCONS

tony
11-26-2006, 09:23 PM
Unless that whole college team has the ability to make it to the pros.. no. Even the worst NFL team will run Ohio State into the ground. (Yes Oakland, Detroit and AZ)

ShooterMcGavin
11-26-2006, 09:45 PM
anyone seen the "sick of vick" tshirts they have out now?

Brett
11-27-2006, 07:19 AM
I dont blame him for doing it, Im sure he is getting sick of getting the blame for a whole team. When we loose, EVERYONE blames Vick. Look how hard he played yesterday. If it wasnt for his 166 rushing yards and the ONE catch that was made all day that mattered when Algae Caught the ball to set us up for the single TD we made, we would have nothing to discuss. Vick was as frustrated as we are, Hell even Crumpler was VERY obvious and not shy of showing how he felt after each drive yesterday.

joesblk_teg
11-27-2006, 07:26 AM
vick is still the man in my eyes, i believe that it should be more team effort then just vick doin his thing.

devin
11-27-2006, 08:15 AM
i am a big falcons fan, but shit, these guys cant buy a win, I mean 4 in a row??? and no matter what happens in a game, the qb will usually be the one blamed for the loss.

candy2082002
11-27-2006, 08:27 AM
I dont blame him for doing it, Im sure he is getting sick of getting the blame for a whole team. When we loose, EVERYONE blames Vick. Look how hard he played yesterday. If it wasnt for his 166 rushing yards and the ONE catch that was made all day that mattered when Algae Caught the ball to set us up for the single TD we made, we would have nothing to discuss. Vick was as frustrated as we are, Hell even Crumpler was VERY obvious and not shy of showing how he felt after each drive yesterday.

AMEN I hate when people are fans when The Falcon are winning, but as soon as they hit a rough patch they are SOOOO quick to be very negative about them. If you are a true fan then be one don't be so quick to bad mouth a team you "say" your a fan of. I like the Falcons win or lose period thats the way it should for any team, but thats just me.

LS2ner
11-27-2006, 08:29 AM
Yea, seems like Vick is always getting the bad wrap. I mean i wouldnt give a fuck either if i was in his shoes. Theres only so much one man can do.

candy2082002
11-27-2006, 08:32 AM
Yea, seems like Vick is always getting the bad wrap. I mean i wouldnt give a fuck either if i was in his shoes. Theres only so much one man can do.

I agree I mean he should think what kind of example he is setting, but I mean people out there are just assholes to him so I wouldnt be nice all the time.

LS2ner
11-27-2006, 08:35 AM
Well he does have to remember that hes constantly under the lense, but that still shouldnt change the fact that he isnt allowed to get pissed when people blame him for the whole teams mistakes.

ShooterMcGavin
11-27-2006, 08:47 AM
well he does get paid enough to take the full blame...:lmfao:

candy2082002
11-27-2006, 08:47 AM
Well he does have to remember that hes constantly under the lense, but that still shouldnt change the fact that he isnt allowed to get pissed when people blame him for the whole teams mistakes.

So he is not allowed to get mad cause he is blamed for his teams mistakes..........I dont't know about you, but he handles it better then I would. I mean its human nature its ok in my eyes if he loses his cool every once and again just dont make it a habit.

candy2082002
11-27-2006, 08:50 AM
well he does get paid enough to take the full blame...:lmfao:

k even so money can't change some feelings that just come out at games...maybe he didn't mean to, but it was in the heat of the moment you can't say that you would let things roll off your back like that....you aren't in his shoes...I know I couldn't.

LS2ner
11-27-2006, 08:53 AM
Yea i couldnt either. Atleast hes doing better than his brother.

devin
11-27-2006, 08:53 AM
AMEN I hate when people are fans when The Falcon are winning, but as soon as they hit a rough patch they are SOOOO quick to be very negative about them. If you are a true fan then be one don't be so quick to bad mouth a team you "say" your a fan of. I like the Falcons win or lose period thats the way it should for any team, but thats just me.

I dont think it makes anybody less of a fan to state the obvious, the falcons have lost 4 in a fuckin row... but every sunday I am watching them and cheering them on, but like i said doesnt matter what team it is, QBs will usually get the blame for loses.

Nemesis
11-27-2006, 08:54 AM
Blame shouldnt be on Vick. He had some spectacular carries in the game. The recievers sucked hardcore.

Brett
11-27-2006, 08:54 AM
He is human, one person can only take so much and after a loss yesterday that clearly frustrated him, having fans heckle you as you walk off the field just added to it, so he lost his cool, HE IS HUMAN< we all loose our cool from time to time, He aplogized, End of story. There are people in the NFL doing far worse then shooting the bird, But again, Its another example of how quick the media feeds on bashing one man, They jumped on this like a etheopian on a sandwich...LOL

LS2ner
11-27-2006, 09:00 AM
He is human, one person can only take so much and after a loss yesterday that clearly frustrated him, having fans heckle you as you walk off the field just added to it, so he lost his cool, HE IS HUMAN< we all loose our cool from time to time, He aplogized, End of story. There are people in the NFL doing far worse then shooting the bird, But again, Its another example of how quick the media feeds on bashing one man, They jumped on this like a etheopian on a sandwich...LOL

x1

ShooterMcGavin
11-27-2006, 09:01 AM
k even so money can't change some feelings that just come out at games...maybe he didn't mean to, but it was in the heat of the moment you can't say that you would let things roll off your back like that....you aren't in his shoes...I know I couldn't.
i was joking...

on a serious note though, i do find it a little funny that both mike and his younger brother have a habit of flicking off fans.....maybe they let their egos get big that when the boos come in from any side, they feel the need to respond? DISCUSS :goodjob:

LS2ner
11-27-2006, 09:03 AM
i was joking...

on a serious note though, i do find it a little funny that both mike and his younger brother have a habit of flicking off fans.....maybe they let their egos get big that when the boos come in from any side, they feel the need to respond?

I think vick is actually alot less conceited then the majority of NFL quarterbacks. Whatever bragging he does, is probably deserved.

ShooterMcGavin
11-27-2006, 09:09 AM
I think vick is actually alot less conceited then the majority of NFL quarterbacks. Whatever bragging he does, is probably deserved.
wow really? i don't know but i can think of about a dozen starting qb's right off the top of my head that come off as being more humble and show more class than vick, not to mention have 50 less articles written on them when compared to #7...i swear if vick couldn't take a shit right we'd hear about it in men's health or something :lmfao:

candy2082002
11-27-2006, 09:12 AM
I dont think it makes anybody less of a fan to state the obvious, the falcons have lost 4 in a fuckin row... but every sunday I am watching them and cheering them on, but like i said doesnt matter what team it is, QBs will usually get the blame for loses.

I am not saying it makes LESS of a fan, just depends what kind of fan you are not trying to step on toes or anything. I just feel that people forget that its just a game...yes they get paid LOTS of money to put on a great show, but it still doesnt change the facts that the people that I hear talking about the falcons day to day change their opinion on them day to day so thats what bugs me.

LS2ner
11-27-2006, 09:12 AM
Lol. I agree with you for the most part. But think about how much shit vick has had to deal with. I am by no mean riding his nuts, just debating from a different perspective.

devin
11-27-2006, 09:16 AM
i understand that, I love the falcons, they just arent a great team, i mean just watch the colts or the patriots play, i just dont think the falcons are that kind of team yet, we have some high paid players on the team who cant catch or hold on to the ball. and I think the fans are getting sick of the falcons who just cant seem to put a string of wins together.

ShooterMcGavin
11-27-2006, 09:20 AM
Lol. I agree with you for the most part. But think about how much shit vick has had to deal with. I am by no mean riding his nuts, just debating from a different perspective.
and i know where you're coming from too being a falcons fan and a fan of vick. don't get me wrong he's a great ATHLETE, and a lot of his attitude and swagger carried over from when he played at VT and then became such a high profile pick, i'm sure it's easy as hell to build up your ego when that happens. just saying though, there are different approaches to how to handle that kind of fame and stardom (take a look at vince young for instance).

TeeJay
11-27-2006, 09:21 AM
not to mention have 50 less articles written on them when compared to #7...i swear if vick couldn't take a shit right we'd hear about it in men's health or something :lmfao:
whos fault is this???????? is it vicks fault that he is so hyped up?? and i think for a qb, he is pretty humble, he never dances or goes over the top celebrating, he just points his finger up to the sky and walks off the field, unlike some qbs like mcnabb with his moonwalk, or jake delhomme runnin around screamin like a madman. i think vick handles himself very well for somebody under a microscope as much as he is. i was actually glad to see him get back at those fans, he hardly ever shows his emotions or shows fire. it showed me that he really does care

Hulud
11-27-2006, 09:25 AM
it doesnt matter what you all say, the fans were booing who?

THE TEAM

and who was the only one giving the bird?

Vick

it just shows what kind of person he is :2cents:

ShooterMcGavin
11-27-2006, 09:26 AM
whos fault is this???????? is it vicks fault that he is so hyped up?? and i think for a qb, he is pretty humble, he never dances or goes over the top celebrating, he just points his finger up to the sky and walks off the field, unlike some qbs like mcnabb with his moonwalk, or jake delhomme runnin around screamin like a madman. i think vick handles himself very well for somebody under a microscope as much as he is. i was actually glad to see him get back at those fans, he hardly ever shows his emotions or shows fire. it showed me that he really does care
well, quite simply, both sides. think about it man, he has at least half a dozen articles written on him in any given season, and most of them are a back and forth thing between how well the system/coaching is working and then how shitty it's been working. how many times over the past few yrs have you read articles just pertaining to how vick should play his game? yeah the ppl want to hear about it to a certain degree, but he's also a very vocal player and voices his pleasure or displeasure w/the way things are going. if he were truly humble and didn't want the spotlight on him so much, he'd shut his damn mouth to the media and work solely w/his teammates and coaches.

TeeJay
11-27-2006, 09:27 AM
it doesnt matter what you all say, the fans were booing who?

THE TEAM

and who was the only one giving the bird?

Vick

it just shows what kind of person he is :2cents:
http://img.coxnewsweb.com/C/06/22/24/image_4924226.jpg

looks like just vick to me, and it looks like some of the "fans" talkin shit to him are the same ones rockin his jersey :screwy:

Hulud
11-27-2006, 09:28 AM
http://img.coxnewsweb.com/C/06/22/24/image_4924226.jpg

looks like just vick to me, and it looks like some of the "fans" talkin shit to him are the same ones rockin his jersey :screwy:
funny thing, you really think vick was walking off all by himself? :rolleyes:

the rest of the team was there too :goodjob:

TeeJay
11-27-2006, 09:29 AM

in case you havent seen the video, he was by himself at that moment

Hulud
11-27-2006, 09:31 AM
look what i noticed, in your pic :lmfao:

candy2082002
11-27-2006, 09:31 AM

so what he is human he got mad get over it

TeeJay
11-27-2006, 09:32 AM
look what i noticed, in your pic :lmfao:
a saints player OMG

Hulud
11-27-2006, 09:32 AM
in case you havent seen the video, he was by himself at that moment
in case you dont know how to look at a pic, he wasnt

whose that right behind him?

i know its a falcons player, maybe white?

Hulud
11-27-2006, 09:33 AM
a saints player OMG
yea since a saints player is gonna walk off the same side as a falcons, i think not

also look at his gloves, they are red

Hulud
so what he is human he got mad get over it
a human with no class :goodjob:

TeeJay
:ninja:

Hulud
11-27-2006, 09:34 AM
you all can sit there and try to make excuses for him, but this just shows his true character

i mean dont get me wrong i am a falcons fan, and thats why this pisses me off

TeeJay
but look at the pic hulud, the fans are all lookin right at vick, cmon bro!!

Leisa
Well no offense, but his best year came under the best coach he's had. Best example of coaching making a player better....Joey Harrington. Went from bust in Detroit, to leader of rejuvenated Dolphins.

Vick needs a reall coach/off-co-ordinator, to get him obver the hump. pLEASE ALSO, WILL SOMEONE GET A wr THAT CAN CATCH ANYTHING.....Vegeta

can you say this again?

Hulud
11-27-2006, 09:35 AM
but look at the pic hulud, the fans are all lookin right at vick, cmon bro!!
and you can see their eyes? cmon stop swingin from vicks nuts for a second and realize that the whole team is over there

TeeJay
11-27-2006, 09:36 AM
can you say this again?
its not worth it leisa, all rational comments will be overlooked

candy2082002
yea since a saints player is gonna walk off the same side as a falcons, i think not

also look at his gloves, they are red

I dont't think it was right, but I got over it so why dont you try it.

ShooterMcGavin
like i said, i find it a little funny that both he and his younger brother have had problems with letting their emotions show both towards the fans and towards other players on the field. maybe it just runs in the family?

TeeJay
and you can see their eyes? cmon stop swingin from vicks nuts for a second and realize that the whole team is over there
:lmfao: :lmfao: im just fuckin around man, you got me geez

LS2ner
11-27-2006, 09:37 AM
Ive read a couple of articles that were only about Vick and his game. He didnt brag at all. He accredited his linemen for doing a good job keeping him alive, and he said that if had his way hed pass as much as possible. Its just that it seems like other teams expect him to scramble and run the ball, so they are constantly forcing him to. Vick didnt really bring all the attention to himself intentionally. When you hold the record for the most rushing yards by a quarter back in the NFL, you tend to draw attention. People dont see the recievers doing a shitty job, they see vick. Its just like with Stafford, he got a bad wrap for a lil while cause he wasnt completing passes. He cant help it the recievers arent catching, or that he snaps their wrists lol.

Editted for spelling errors.

Hulud
11-27-2006, 09:37 AM
I dont't think it was right, but I got over it so why dont you try it.
why, when some punk bitch is disrespecting the falcons fans

i mean first it was herpes, now its this

candy2082002
11-27-2006, 09:38 AM
Ive read a couple of articles that were only about Vick and his game. He didnt brag at all. He accredited his linemen for doing a good job keeping him alive, and he said that if had his way hed pass as much as possible. Its just that it seems like other teams expect him to scramble and run the ball, so she are constantly forcing him to. Vick didnt really bring all the attention to himself intentionally. When you hold the record for the most rushing yards by a quarter back in the NFL, you tend to draw attention. People dont see the recievers doing a shitty job, they see vick. Its just like with Stafford, he got a bad wrap for a lil cause the was completing passes. He cant help it the recievers arent catching, or that he snaps their wrists lol.

Yeah I agree:bump:

Hulud
11-27-2006, 09:38 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: im just fuckin around man, you got me geez
:lmfao:
me>you LOL

internet
SERIOUS BUSINESS

candy2082002
11-27-2006, 09:40 AM
why, when some punk bitch is disrespecting the falcons fans

i mean first it was herpes, now its this

herpes??? ha ha I am just saying they did the same to him.....he got mad everyone does......its cool tho I still like Vick

TeeJay
11-27-2006, 09:41 AM
Ive read a couple of articles that were only about Vick and his game. He didnt brag at all. He accredited his linemen for doing a good job keeping him alive, and he said that if had his way hed pass as much as possible. Its just that it seems like other teams expect him to scramble and run the ball, so she are constantly forcing him to. Vick didnt really bring all the attention to himself intentionally. When you hold the record for the most rushing yards by a quarter back in the NFL, you tend to draw attention. People dont see the recievers doing a shitty job, they see vick. Its just like with Stafford, he got a bad wrap for a lil cause the was completing passes. He cant help it the recievers arent catching, or that he snaps their wrists lol.
yea sometimes you have no choice but to run when your o-line gets dominated like ours

TeeJay
11-27-2006, 09:42 AM
yea sometimes you have no choice but to run when your o-line gets dominated like ours
and brett favre throw just as hard or harder ball than vick does, and his receivers havent had much of a problem catching his balls

Hulud
11-27-2006, 09:42 AM
herpes??? ha ha I am just saying they did the same to him.....he got mad everyone does......its cool tho I still like Vick
and thats what you do, you boo the players when you feel like they didnt play well enough.

you spent money and expect to be entertained

its not his right to give the fans the bird because of it

you can like him all you want, he's still a punk like his brother

LS2ner
11-27-2006, 09:47 AM
I was referring to stafford throwing the balls to hard.

Leisa
11-27-2006, 09:50 AM
Vick is still a badass QB... he has everyright to be pissed off... I know I would be...

Kelly
11-27-2006, 09:51 AM
Ive read a couple of articles that were only about Vick and his game. He didnt brag at all. He accredited his linemen for doing a good job keeping him alive, and he said that if had his way hed pass as much as possible. Its just that it seems like other teams expect him to scramble and run the ball, so they are constantly forcing him to. Vick didnt really bring all the attention to himself intentionally. When you hold the record for the most rushing yards by a quarter back in the NFL, you tend to draw attention. People dont see the recievers doing a shitty job, they see vick. Its just like with Stafford, he got a bad wrap for a lil while cause he wasnt completing passes. He cant help it the recievers arent catching, or that he snaps their wrists lol.

I honestly couldn't have said it better myself. Vick was the falcons yesterday... Who the hell cares if he got frustrated?! Wouldn't you be pissed if you worked that hard only to get boo'd?! I know I would be...

He apologized, everyone needs to get the hell over it...

Hulud
11-27-2006, 09:52 AM
Vick is still a badass QB... he has everyright to be pissed off... I know I would be...
he does have a right to be pissed off, just not a right to react to the fans like that

thats why hes gonna be fined

candy2082002
11-27-2006, 09:58 AM
he does have a right to be pissed off, just not a right to react to the fans like that

thats why hes gonna be fined

k good point, but it just happened I am sure he didn't put any thought into it...he should be fined...made a mistake he will pay. Still like Vick tho he he

Hulud
11-28-2006, 03:30 PM
well also most people in here, not candy and teejay cause i have done enough conversing with them about this

but to the others who are saying o its ok

i would bet my life that you would not have acted like that if it was TO doin it to his fans :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
11-28-2006, 03:33 PM
another thing i find funny though is fans who will flick off their own players, i just never really understood that, i mean talk about some fickle ppl right? :screwy:

TeeJay
11-28-2006, 03:41 PM
another thing i find funny though is fans who will flick off their own players, i just never really understood that, i mean talk about some fickle ppl right? :screwy:
thats what makes atlanta such a great sports town

quickdodge®
11-28-2006, 03:41 PM
He apologized, everyone needs to get the hell over it...

True. I just wonder if his apology is genuine. I doubt it and I love watching Vick play. To me, I think Vick saw what he did as damaging to his career and to his image. His apology was for himself rather for the fans. He knows what the end result would be. That's what i think. Later, QD.

TeeJay
11-28-2006, 04:00 PM
True. I just wonder if his apology is genuine. I doubt it and I love watching Vick play. To me, I think Vick saw what he did as damaging to his career and to his image. His apology was for himself rather for the fans. He knows what the end result would be. That's what i think. Later, QD.
true, like i was saying in the other thread in ent, a lot pf ppl think his time in atlanta is up because of this. i mean, jake plummer did it in denver and ppl got over it, but vick is a lot more known than plummer, hes the face of the falcons and the nfl for that matter.

Hulud
11-28-2006, 04:02 PM
true, like i was saying in the other thread in ent, a lot pf ppl think his time in atlanta is up because of this. i mean, jake plummer did it in denver and ppl got over it, but vick is a lot more known than plummer, hes the face of the falcons and the nfl for that matter.
his times not up..................yet

TeeJay
11-28-2006, 04:03 PM
his times not up..................yet
well they didnt mean right now, they meant after this season

Hulud
11-28-2006, 04:04 PM
well they didnt mean right now, they meant after this season
i know, but i dont think it will be that soon either

unless he does something stupid again, and follow his bros footsteps

ShooterMcGavin
11-28-2006, 05:06 PM
oooh, maybe we'll get to see vick curb stomp somebody :lmao:

TeeJay
11-28-2006, 05:08 PM
i would love to see vick curb stomp rowdy roddy white, maybe itll knock some sense into him

Hulud
11-28-2006, 05:11 PM
how about all the receivers

yerrow
11-28-2006, 07:07 PM
IMO the loss in last weeks game WAS NOT VICK'S FAULT.

he did just about anything and everything 1 player could possibly do to win the game by himself.

he had to do it himself because the line wasn't able to block downfield for dunn/norwood to be able to run.

he had to do it himself because the line wasn't able to block for him to give the receivers ample time to attempt to get open.

he had to do it himself because when the receivers were able to get open they can't hold onto the effin ball. ( the falcons receivers have the most dropped passes in the league)

he had to do it himself because the secondary can't cover anyone!

while i feel that vick should be better than he is and has done, all the blame can't be lumped on him. don't forget the coaches for not preparing the team to play and the players (vick included) for not playing up to potential

TeeJay
11-28-2006, 07:13 PM

he did just about anything and everything 1 player could possibly do to win the game by himself.

he had to do it himself because the line wasn't able to block downfield for dunn/norwood to be able to run.

he had to do it himself because the line wasn't able to block for him to give the receivers ample time to attempt to get open.

he had to do it himself because when the receivers were able to get open they can't hold onto the effin ball. ( the falcons receivers have the most dropped passes in the league)

while i feel that vick should be better than he is and has done, all the blame can't be lumped on him. don't forget the coaches for not preparing the team to play and the players (vick included) for not playing up to potential
i think its been established that it wasnt his fault, but it still doesnt justify his actions. but he apologized over and over, we'll see what happens, i think his time left in atlanta is limited, thats just my opinion

Hulud
11-28-2006, 07:18 PM

thank you for stating what was said in the last 5 pages

yerrow
11-28-2006, 08:00 PM
just a summary

Hulud
11-28-2006, 08:14 PM
just a summary
so its yerrow notes?

yerrow
11-28-2006, 08:34 PM
exactly

Hulud