PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU WANT TO BAN VJIZZLE

SpeedMonkey
11-26-2006, 07:17 PM
ban me too. you guys cant be such pussies and take the internet so serious.. half of you fucks dont even race legally/illegally.. and are barely car involved.. i Vote for YOUR banning.

i know Vjizzle. good kid. weird sense of humor

ban me too

check out my racism:

chink fuck, nigger, sandnigger, spook, beaner, wetback, frijolero, honkey, cracker, paleskin, skim milk motherfucker.

stop being PUSSIES!

TeeJay
11-26-2006, 07:18 PM
WHO?

koukis14
11-26-2006, 07:22 PM
I think people take things too seriousley(did I spell that right?) in the whores lounge. Being involved in cars or racing should not be the say in your membership or not. I do however think in the automotive based forums you should have to gain respect and permission to post certain things. I also think the whoreslounge should be changed to the pissing contest lounge.

TeeJay
11-26-2006, 07:27 PM
I also think the whoreslounge should be changed to the pissing contest lounge.
YOU DONT WANT THAT, I WOULD OWN YOU IN A PISSING CONTEST

R.Kelly
11-26-2006, 09:33 PM
YOU DONT WANT THAT, I WOULD OWN YOU IN A PISSING CONTEST

idk i got you beat, and i piss on little girls:goodjob:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::police:

rodr4813
11-27-2006, 07:57 AM
haha yea R.Kelly. i remember that video, i sat there wandering what teh hell was going on.. the whole time lol.

Halfwit
11-27-2006, 07:58 AM
skim milk ftw

LS2ner
11-27-2006, 07:59 AM
I like to consider myself "Dirty Milk."

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-27-2006, 07:59 AM
VJIZZLE? the fuck?

thread?

LS2ner
11-27-2006, 08:01 AM
I thinking this banning trend is getting out of control.

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-27-2006, 08:10 AM
^ WORD.

vjizzle
11-27-2006, 01:10 PM
ha. thanks. yea i cant make jokes worth shit but i make ppl laugh just by looken at me. who else can say that??

babygurl
11-27-2006, 01:32 PM
ha. thanks. yea i cant make jokes worth shit but i make ppl laugh just by looken at me. who else can say that??

I dunno if that is something to be proud of!

hehe :lmfao:

but seriously the banning shit is getting old...polls and all..I read the thread, and I dont think you said anything racists...but calling people stupid fucks doesnt help! LOL

funny as it maybe...although everyone gets hell on the boards...its apart of the hazzing...just like a frat! If you can withstand it you can make alot of good friends off here...(NOTE I SAID FRIENDS)..

but anywho...continue with the bitchy BS

vjizzle
11-27-2006, 01:38 PM
I dunno if that is something to be proud of!

hehe :lmfao:

but seriously the banning shit is getting old...polls and all..I read the thread, and I dont think you said anything racists...but calling people stupid fucks doesnt help! LOL

funny as it maybe...although everyone gets hell on the boards...its apart of the hazzing...just like a frat! If you can withstand it you can make alot of good friends off here...(NOTE I SAID FRIENDS)..

but anywho...continue with the bitchy BS

thanks for the kind words and yea calling ppl stu...fu... aint a good way to get on their good side so i will make a not of it and try not to say stuff like that in the future.:goodjob: thanks.

4dmin
11-27-2006, 01:40 PM
lol this thread

Sport1.3
11-27-2006, 02:21 PM
v[]onkey']

chink fuck, nigger, sandnigger, spook, beaner, wetback, frijolero, honkey, cracker, paleskin, skim milk motherfucker.

stop being PUSSIES!

Kramer?

SpeedMonkey
11-27-2006, 03:27 PM
Vjizzle you're not getting banned, if paul ADMIN.. doesnt ban himself for being a fucking faggot.. then why should YOU get banned

MongolPup
11-27-2006, 03:30 PM
WARNING OFFENSIVE POST SKIP IT IF YOU THINK YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT

Hey so what is that really offensive word for a person from Mexico City.....the one that pretty much calls them "a black person of mexico city." Chilando or something like that?

I'm genuinely curious, and sorry if I offended anyone. lol.

Bballjamal
11-27-2006, 03:31 PM
lol, i need to start meeting everyone in real life and off of this comp......

Bballjamal
11-27-2006, 03:32 PM
lol at black person from mexico city........

everythings black.......gosh

MongolPup
11-27-2006, 03:35 PM
Yeah it's weird. When I first heard it and then asked about it later, I was told it was just a person from the wrong side of the city, one who steals and shit. Later though, I found out that it is pretty much calling the person a "mexican ******", and it is offensive to the person you called it and black people in one swoop.

d993s
11-27-2006, 04:00 PM
v[]onkey']ban me too. you guys cant be such pussies and take the internet so serious.. half of you fucks dont even race legally/illegally.. and are barely car involved.. i Vote for YOUR banning.

i know Vjizzle. good kid. weird sense of humor

ban me too

check out my racism:

stop being PUSSIES!

¡cállate, frijolerito!

Sport1.3
11-27-2006, 04:07 PM
v[]onkey']
check out my racism:

stop being PUSSIES!

you forgot undergroundni**ers

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/skeosh/undergroundnigger.jpg

LOL@ this thread and its retarded attempt at gaining attention

joesblk_teg
11-27-2006, 06:02 PM
Kramer?
+1 that shit is funny as hell

SpeedMonkey
11-28-2006, 04:40 PM
Yeah it's weird. When I first heard it and then asked about it later, I was told it was just a person from the wrong side of the city, one who steals and shit. Later though, I found out that it is pretty much calling the person a "mexican ******", and it is offensive to the person you called it and black people in one swoop.

damn someone fucked your shit up

ok, check it.. the word you're looking for is "chilango".. chilango is what they call country mexican people, who move to mexico city to work.. later move out to the country with the habits of the City.. IE: drinking/smoking/yes.. sometimes robbing, scamming. ETC/drugs amongst other things.

Chilango is not offensive.. most people from mexico (those who ARENT from mexico city) think Chilango is what you call anyone from Mexico city, well if you're born and raised like myself, you're considered a "capitalino".. if you moved there from the country, you are a "chilango".

everyone in mexico hates people from the City.. we are looked down on for the crimes and extremely ugly things that happen there. its almost like putting 2 different types of people together. kinda like grabbing someone off of bankhead hwy to join someone from the sugarloaf country club to a nice little chat about life... but much more complicated.

most mexican people you'll meet or see or from the country.. like your south here for example, rarely you'll meet/see someone from mexico city.. so far im the only one i know of into the car thing, and i've met alot of people.