PDA

View Full Version : VIDEo....Lt1ultraz vs ct9a gsr vs lightsped

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 02:35 PM
here is the video of my "hick" camaro gettin smoked by "5 cars" by the evo :thinking:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2973773042931241196

btw..evo gets a hit on every run :boobies:
Enjoy

Lankhoss
11-26-2006, 02:43 PM
Good video. When did you shut down against Charles? Looked like on a couple of runs you might have been coming back on him.

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 02:47 PM
Good video. When did you shut down against Charles? Looked like on a couple of runs you might have been coming back on him.
they were slaming the brakes at 120 or so..i would hardly call that getting smoked when i am pulling them in but whatever helps them to sleep at night..i knew the car wasnt 100% before the race, but i had no choice but to race or you could imagine the shit i would get for backing out :no:

Maniaç
11-26-2006, 02:57 PM
Nice vid yo. You still talk mad shit though. Keep it up. Haha

Da_unknown
11-26-2006, 02:59 PM
^^ dam that sucks, but good runs by the way...

ct9a gsr
11-26-2006, 03:01 PM
You act like I forced you to race... if I recall correctly, you're the one that came up to me right after I parked and asked to run. Unlike other people here, I don't care for drama. All you had to say was "My car's not running right, sorry, another night." and I could have gone and raced someone else instead.

Again, lets keep this friendly as agreed...

fade2blk500
11-26-2006, 03:01 PM
I can't believe the video turned out that good, i couldnt see a damn thing when i was taping it lol.

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 03:04 PM
You act like I forced you to race... if I recall correctly, you're the one that came up to me right after I parked and asked to run. Unlike other people here, I don't care for drama. All you had to say was "My car's not running right, sorry, another night." and I could have gone and raced someone else instead.

well you wouldnt talk shit..but believe me..all the cheerleaders on here would have a field party with it...on the way to the spot my car was running GREAT, thats why we didnt really care who wanted to race or for how much..as soon as i started my car to come race u, i knew something was wrong as it was poping and running rough...thats all :)

AnclyT
11-26-2006, 03:25 PM
close runs

RBpoweredSileighty
11-26-2006, 03:35 PM
pretty nice

2.3 Evo 8
11-26-2006, 03:35 PM
It looks like the Camaro is reeling him back in on one run, but on another run the Evo is pulling away and then the Evo hits the brakes. Good runs either way.

I didn't see "the evo get the hit" on any of the runs, maybe it wasn't clear though. Looks like both cars took off at the same time. ~shrugs

Why does it say Lt1UltraZ "bone stock" Vs. large turbo built Evo???

Shouldn't it say, turbo Camaro?

Oh, and the Poopra MOVED THE FUCK OUT OF THE STATE on that run. That thing hauls ass.

2.3 Evo 8
11-26-2006, 03:38 PM
on the way to the spot my car was running GREAT, thats why we didnt really care who wanted to race or for how much..as soon as i started my car to come race u, i knew something was wrong as it was poping and running rough...thats all :)

Based on the fact your car is billowing black smoke and running rich, I'm sure the trip from your place to BP fouled the spark plugs. Atleast its an easy fix though.

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 03:39 PM
It looks like the Camaro is reeling him back in on one run, but on another run the Evo is pulling away and then the Evo hits the brakes. Good runs either way.

I didn't see "the evo get the hit" on any of the runs, maybe it wasn't clear though. Looks like both cars took off at the same time. ~shrugs

Why does it say Lt1UltraZ "bone stock" Vs. large turbo built Evo???

Shouldn't it say, turbo Camaro?

Oh, and the Poopra MOVED THE FUCK OUT OF THE STATE on that run. That thing hauls ass.

lol..ya the supra sure did....i did let him go first because horns were useless...i waited for him to brake boost, and would go once her started going :goodjob:

SpeedMonkey
11-26-2006, 03:40 PM
lol..ya the supra sure did....i did let him go first because horns were useless...i waited for him to brake boost, and would go once her started going :goodjob:

chris went WOT let off waited for you to go, and let you go first, he went WOT right after you did. even then.. it wouldn't have mattered anyway, as laggy as his car is. i was the official datalogger and supra co-pilot.

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 03:42 PM
v[]onkey']chris went WOT let off waited for you to go, and let you go first. i was the official datalogger and supra co-pilot.
i wasnt talkin about the supra...lol i didnt even feel like racing him after the car was runing worse and worse after few runs with the EVO :)

SpoolBus
11-26-2006, 03:42 PM
Agreed there was no catching the Supra....but Charles..hummm :thinking:

SpeedMonkey
11-26-2006, 03:46 PM
guys... these are bullshit friendly runs..

seems like everyone wasnt @ 100 %.

@ 100% the Supra/evo > Camaro no matter what marcin says.

i'll leave it at that. and yes Marcin.. im talkin shit about my friends cars, not my own. i dont drive anything fast enough to fuck with you, but i love watching races.. specially when you're racing my friends/crew and when i have the right opponents i do run my own car/cars when its going to be competitive/fair/tossup. regardless of.. just let it go, and shut up. you're getting nowhere fast. let it go.

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 03:53 PM
v[]onkey']guys... these are bullshit friendly runs..

seems like everyone wasnt @ 100 %.

@ 100% the Supra/evo > Camaro no matter what marcin says.

i'll leave it at that. and yes Marcin.. im talkin shit about my friends cars, not my own. i dont drive anything fast enough to fuck with you, but i love watching races.. specially when you're racing my friends/crew and when i have the right opponents i do run my own car/cars when its going to be competitive/fair/tossup. regardless of.. just let it go, and shut up. you're getting nowhere fast. let it go.

obviously getting there faster then you ;) I am not talkin shit that i wont back up..i aidmited that i lost NUMEROUS TIMES....its all the typical keyboard racers, including yourself that run their keyboards..i was out there last night willing to race anyone...guess what, only 2 people agreed to race, and that was already set up ahead of time. I give props to the Supra..its mad quick, but i knew that before i even agreed to race it...evo...well ill leave it at that :ninja:

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the vid. Looks like you guys had some fun while we were out of state.

Hopefully I will be able to get out again soon on the weekends and hang out a bit.

Chris

SpeedMonkey
11-26-2006, 04:01 PM
obviously getting there faster then you ;) I am not talkin shit that i wont back up..i aidmited that i lost NUMEROUS TIMES....its all the typical keyboard racers, including yourself that run their keyboards..i was out there last night willing to race anyone...guess what, only 2 people agreed to race, and that was already set up ahead of time. I give props to the Supra..its mad quick, but i knew that before i even agreed to race it...evo...well ill leave it at that :ninja:

what?.. im a keyboard racer because im slower than you? lol. yeah.. you are faster than me, but if you wanna do anything else other than racing.. cause im obviously slower than you.. well shit.. give me the word man there are other things im good at.. such as boxing if you guys wanna man up and bring some boxing gloves and go at it a few rounds.. i'll be happy to. just give me the fucking word. i race when i can.. no point in racing you faster guys.. im not making enough power. but you wanna bring your cock rodeo around (thacker/distortion/and skinny kid) hell.. everyone can have theirs as well then huh?.. look. i'll stop talking here. you got your ass busted regardless of your car running right or not.. ENOUGH.. why dont you get the Camare'r fixed and run out charles and lightspeed again and see what happens. all i can say then would be "i told ya so".

SpeedMonkey
11-26-2006, 04:05 PM
im done talking, i'll just wait for you to get your car running right and see you run my buddies again.

or i'll wait for you to get the boxing gloves.

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 04:05 PM
evo...well ill leave it at that :ninja:

ok... since u think you have a chance against the evo... i'll put up $150 on the evo... that is, if charles feels its worth his time and gas to run you again.

SpeedMonkey
11-26-2006, 04:06 PM
ok... since u think you have a chance against the evo... i'll put up $150 on the evo... that is, if charles feels its worth his time and gas to run you again.

i second that with $400.00.. thats all i can afford to bet right now... cause its all i got.. damn :(

2.3 Evo 8
11-26-2006, 04:07 PM
Since my motor is fucked up and I can't race Marcin with my car, I'll put that $200 I was going to race him for on the Evo also.

Maniaç
11-26-2006, 04:08 PM
^ Hahah. I got 100 on Charles.

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 04:08 PM
v[]onkey']what?.. im a keyboard racer because im slower than you? lol. yeah.. you are faster than me, but if you wanna do anything else other than racing.. cause im obviously slower than you.. well shit.. give me the word man there are other things im good at.. such as boxing if you guys wanna man up and bring some boxing gloves and go at it a few rounds.. i'll be happy to. just give me the fucking word. i race when i can.. no point in racing you faster guys.. im not making enough power. but you wanna bring your cock rodeo around (thacker/distortion/and skinny kid) hell.. everyone can have theirs as well then huh?.. look. i'll stop talking here. you got your ass busted regardless of your car running right or not.. ENOUGH.. why dont you get the Camare'r fixed and run out charles and lightspeed again and see what happens. all i can say then would be "i told ya so".

we will be lookin for u when i am racing charles again.....so u can side bet with someone on my side....i dont have anythinkg for the supra on race gas..and probably wont as i dont feel like upgrading my fuel system even more then i already did...unless he agrees to run on striaght 93 octance gas..i will gladly race him for all the money u might come up with :tongue1:

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 04:10 PM
we are talking about the evo... not the supra.. since u keep suggesting you have a chance or could even possibly beat it... why not take the bet yourself???

thats $850 on the evo... if you couldn't count that high..

SpeedMonkey
11-26-2006, 04:11 PM
we will be lookin for u when i am racing charles again.....so u can side bet with someone on my side....i dont have anythinkg for the supra on race gas..and probably wont as i dont feel like upgrading my fuel system even more then i already did...unless he agrees to run on striaght 93 octance gas..i will gladly race him for all the money u might come up with :tongue1:

hmm.. completely ignored my boxing suggestion. whos the keyboard warrior now. i am on the boards alot like i am in real life, you act a faggot.. i point and call you a faggot, dont worry about the bet. you agreeing to it is already too much for me.. its making my nuts twitch. we'll see ya when we'll see ya. just watch the shit talking then. cause when money is involved shit happens to good people, i'd suggest leaving thacker home for that one.

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 04:12 PM
unless he agrees to run on striaght 93 octance gas..i will gladly race him for all the money u might come up with :tongue1:

lol..u think this is pinks?? this is the SKREETZ.... el oh el.. run what ya brung!

Maniaç
11-26-2006, 04:14 PM
lol..u think this is pinks?? this is the SKREETZ.... el oh el.. run what ya brung!

:lmfao: :lmfao: I would rep you for that but I need to spread the love around. :goodjob:

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 04:18 PM
:lmfao:
v[]onkey']hmm.. completely ignored my boxing suggestion. whos the keyboard warrior now. i am on the boards alot like i am in real life, you act a faggot.. i point and call you a faggot, dont worry about the bet. you agreeing to it is already too much for me.. its making my nuts twitch. we'll see ya when we'll see ya. just watch the shit talking then. cause when money is involved shit happens to good people, i'd suggest leaving thacker home for that one.

you are a keyboard warrior as usual..if i wanted to box u for fun, i would be on boxing forums numnutts. Got to make yourself feel better about something dont we.....this is a car forum not boxing ;) Il bring a friend with me next time, he is into ufc junk..i am sure he will love to go at it with you :doh:
and before u say me bringin my friend into this is lame....u race your friends car with your mouth, i am just doing the same for boxing...:lmfao:

oh one more thing...were were you with your money when we asked numoerous times if there is anyone that wants to bet on the race between evo and the camaro :???: thats right nowhere to be found....

MulletMobile
11-26-2006, 04:20 PM
v[]onkey']hmm.. completely ignored my boxing suggestion. whos the keyboard warrior now. i am on the boards alot like i am in real life, you act a faggot.. i point and call you a faggot, dont worry about the bet. you agreeing to it is already too much for me.. its making my nuts twitch. we'll see ya when we'll see ya. just watch the shit talking then. cause when money is involved shit happens to good people, i'd suggest leaving thacker home for that one.

You call him a faggot but you walked up to me and tried to shake my hand. LoL.

I'm matching your bet vs the Camaro. Any ammount you want to do, Evo vs The Camaro. :goodjob:

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 04:22 PM
you are a keyboard warrior as usual..if i wanted to box u for fun, i would be on boxing forums numnutts. Got to make yourself feel better about something dont we.....this is a car forum not boxing ;) Il bring a friend with me next time, he is into ufc junk..i am sure he will love to go at it with you :doh:

trying to start some shit by bringing some friends are we???

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 04:29 PM
LOL...THIS IS TOO FUNNY....NOT ONE DAMN PERSON WANTED TO BET MONEY LAST NIGHT WHEN WE ASKED QUITE A FEW TIMES ABOUT SIDE BETS..ANDNOW WE ARE UP TO 850.....HELL ILL START A BET THAT THERE WONT BE NO ONE TO BET WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT LOL

Maniaç
11-26-2006, 04:31 PM
LOL...THIS IS TOO FUNNY....NOT ONE DAMN PERSON WANTED TO BET MONEY LAST NIGHT WHEN WE ASKED QUITE A FEW TIMES ABOUT SIDE BETS..ANDNOW WE ARE UP TO 850.....HELL ILL START A BET THAT THERE WONT BE NO ONE TO BET WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT LOL

I'll be right beside you when that time comes. Like I said I got 100 on the Evo.

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the vid. Looks like you guys had some fun while we were out of state.

Hopefully I will be able to get out again soon on the weekends and hang out a bit.

Chris

Yeah Chris, that would be awsome...i guess we will need a neutral party to hold all the cash they want to run for now..so if you wouldnt mind, maybe you could hold it for us :)

Lankhoss
11-26-2006, 04:51 PM
v[]onkey']what?.. im a keyboard racer because im slower than you? lol. yeah.. you are faster than me, but if you wanna do anything else other than racing.. cause im obviously slower than you.. well shit.. give me the word man there are other things im good at.. such as boxing if you guys wanna man up and bring some boxing gloves and go at it a few rounds.. i'll be happy to. just give me the fucking word. i race when i can.. no point in racing you faster guys.. im not making enough power. but you wanna bring your cock rodeo around (thacker/distortion/and skinny kid) hell.. everyone can have theirs as well then huh?.. look. i'll stop talking here. you got your ass busted regardless of your car running right or not.. ENOUGH.. why dont you get the Camare'r fixed and run out charles and lightspeed again and see what happens. all i can say then would be "i told ya so".

Dude, I'd LOVE to box!! Let's set that up sometime!

Maniaç
11-26-2006, 05:04 PM
He was talking to LT1 not you. If you're jumping in. I might as well too.

Vteckidd
11-26-2006, 05:08 PM
that SUpra is retarded. JESUS CHRIST. ive never seen a car move THAT FAST in such a short amount of time.

The EVO, its DEF faster, although i wouldnt say he SMOKED you. But then again, i hear Charles was only on Pump gas, which means if he were on race, it would have been as fast as the supra.

lightspeed
11-26-2006, 05:12 PM
LOL, this is so funny. Everything seemed cool last night...what happened between now and then?
As far as I could tell, everyone had a good time last night, and no one lost any money. I think its cool that lt1 came up to run despite him seeming to have some issues. Its silly to sit and bitch about "what ifs" at this point. Marcin is more than welcome to come up and run again when he gets tuned. If things turn out differently, then great. But damn...just chill out. The funny thing is that everyone seems to agree on what happened, but we're still bitching. I just dont get it :???:

Vteckidd
11-26-2006, 05:15 PM
agreed, an who cares, my car >all of IA shortly

Init2winit
11-26-2006, 05:18 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao:

benwaballs
11-26-2006, 05:18 PM
:thinking:

Vteckidd
11-26-2006, 06:03 PM
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::l mao::lmao:

If you can find a car that can do wheel stands like the one in your sig then you can race my car

Init2winit
11-26-2006, 06:06 PM
If you can find a car that can do wheel stands like the one in your sig then you can race my carThats one of my cars;)

Vteckidd
11-26-2006, 06:07 PM
orly, PM me

Vteckidd
11-26-2006, 06:07 PM
back to the imports beating up the domestic car

Incontt
11-26-2006, 06:10 PM
i dunno the evo or the supra...what kinda power we talkin? they ever run at the track? otherwise, ill never get to see these cars.

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 06:11 PM
Thats one of my cars;)

We have several good shots of your car as well as a few of ours from a lower view I will get to you.

In the DR class we were gonna put the coupe in kill mode in the end and I know you were gonna lay some smack down...

Funny how thing's end up. That vette got lucky. ;)

WINDSOR
11-26-2006, 06:13 PM

:lmfao: Mike will never have a fast car

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 06:14 PM
Yeah Chris, that would be awsome...i guess we will need a neutral party to hold all the cash they want to run for now..so if you wouldnt mind, maybe you could hold it for us :)

Anytime... Just glad that everyone had fun and made it home safe.

We had a bad mishap here about a week ago with a few imports, ambulance, cops, etc. I never like seeing stuff like that happen but everyone ended up ok for the most part.

Init2winit
11-26-2006, 06:17 PM
We have several good shots of your car as well as a few of ours from a lower view I will get to you.

In the DR class we were gonna put the coupe in kill mode in the end and I know you were gonna lay some smack down...

Funny how thing's end up. That vette got lucky. ;)I'd love to see the pics! Just let me know when you get a chance to put them on the computer!

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 06:17 PM
LOL, this is so funny. Everything seemed cool last night...what happened between now and then?
As far as I could tell, everyone had a good time last night, and no one lost any money. I think its cool that lt1 came up to run despite him seeming to have some issues. Its silly to sit and bitch about "what ifs" at this point. Marcin is more than welcome to come up and run again when he gets tuned. If things turn out differently, then great. But damn...just chill out. The funny thing is that everyone seems to agree on what happened, but we're still bitching. I just dont get it :???:

I was thinking the same thing earlier... Read it from the beginning and you can see clearly where it goes lopsided.

DRAMA!!! WOO HOO.

drmcivicsi
11-26-2006, 06:19 PM
ill bet 100 bucks on the evo to =)

distortion69
11-26-2006, 06:23 PM
Good races.. fast supra.. looks like your car wasn't hardly crawling when it took off, but issues are issues. Get it sorted out, raist boost and come back on race gas.. no reason to race at less than the best. Why give the car a hit either? Look at it's mod list.. Guess I woulda had to be there.. good races guys.

Mrkidd: Is this a street car that you want to race init2winit with?

I have $100 on this race.. and I can hand that money to bugman the day that race goes down.. and I hope that day is soon, because that will be a good race!

Peace,
Josh

Tank
11-26-2006, 06:26 PM
props to chris for representing with the 2jz powa nice vid yall

b0ki
11-26-2006, 06:40 PM
I love to box too i did for 8 years :P it would be fun :)

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 06:45 PM
I love to box too i did for 8 years :P it would be fun :)

I have no idea WTF you guy's are wanting to box but I will be more than happy to participate in this event also,

as the ref. :crazy:

Incontt
11-26-2006, 06:46 PM
Marcin, whats not right with your car?

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 06:47 PM

The driver?

JK. :taun:

I remember seeing a video of his car when he first got it back together and it smoked way more than it should like it was really rich @ WOT. Has he ever had it on a dyno for tuning? There is a guy close by me that specializes in the Vette and Camaro tuning thing.

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 06:49 PM
95lb injectors, no tune, fauled plugs hehe, btw when do u want to meet up?
I could use the money to actually tune my car :lmfao:

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 06:50 PM
The driver?

JK. :taun:

I remember seeing a video of his car when he first got it running and it smoked way more than it should like it was really rich @ WOT. Has he ever had it on a dyno for tuning? There is a guy close by me that specializes in the Vette and Camaro tuning thing.

whats his name? not many people do lt1s :( probably ls1s only :cry:

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 06:52 PM
whats his name? not many people do lt1s :( probably ls1s only :cry:

Nope, he is old school and new. His name is Jody and he is out of Loganville with a in house dyno. I can get his biz name and number tomorrow if you need it. I am sure that he could help you out on the tuning a lot.

The last time we were there he had several LT1'S with blowers, S/C's, etc. I think he dabbles with anything Chebby.

Z33_kid
11-26-2006, 06:55 PM
kewl

Vteckidd
Mrkidd: Is this a street car that you want to race init2winit with?

I have $100 on this race.. and I can hand that money to bugman the day that race goes down.. and I hope that day is soon, because that will be a good race!

Peace,
Josh

ill take that bet, track or highway roll or a dig. $100 is fine. Init2winit is a nice guy, i have talked with him over PMs. Love his car.

itll be a few weeks. im sure you all know what im building

WINDSOR
Nope, he is old school and new. His name is Jody and he is out of Loganville with a in house dyno. I can get his biz name and number tomorrow if you need it. I am sure that he could help you out on the tuning a lot.

The last time we were there he had several LT1'S with blowers, S/C's, etc. I think he dabbles with anything Chebby.

eh? where in loganville? what kind of dyno?

1439/2000
11-26-2006, 06:59 PM

lol

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 06:59 PM
eh? where in loganville? what kind of dyno?

It is a Dyno Jet. You know where Faith Academy is just past Broadnax heading towards Monroe? You have to go past Andrews pest control and do a U turn @ Cown Rd. Coming back as soon as you pass Faith turn right into the industrial business park and he is the next to the last building on the right. He let us do dyno pulls with some of our Cobras a few years back. Kinda dry personality but that was probably because we all had Rustangs. :???:

Don't feel too bad, he was there 3-4 years before I found out about it.

WINDSOR
11-26-2006, 07:03 PM
It is a Dyno Jet. You know where Faith Academy is just past Broadnax heading towards Monroe? You have to go past Andrews pest control and do a U turn @ Cown Rd. Coming back as soon as you pass Faith turn right into the industrial business park and he is the next to the last building on the right. He let us do dyno pulls with some of our Cobras a few years back. Kinda dry personality but that was probably because we all had Rustangs. :???:

damn that is like 2 minuites down the road from me....any idea how much he charges for dyno time? I'll have to check it out

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 07:04 PM

get me the number if u can :)

Ericp
11-26-2006, 07:07 PM
nice races, can't wait to see the next ones :goodjob:

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 07:18 PM
He wasn't too high or I wouldn't have been there.

I will get the info tomorrow and post it up Marcin.

distortion69
11-26-2006, 07:19 PM
"ill take that bet, track or highway roll or a dig. $100 is fine. Init2winit is a nice guy, i have talked with him over PMs. Love his car.

itll be a few weeks. im sure you all know what im building"

Awesome.. it's a street car? If so, I'll pay the $100 just to see a good race .. 1/8 mile, from a dig.. of course, as that is how his car is setup. If he will run ya, I'll be there.. Guess you'll have to finish it up and make a callout :)

Peace,
Josh

Vteckidd
11-26-2006, 07:30 PM
"ill take that bet, track or highway roll or a dig. $100 is fine. Init2winit is a nice guy, i have talked with him over PMs. Love his car.

Awesome.. it's a street car? If so, I'll pay the $100 just to see a good race .. 1/8 mile, from a dig.. of course, as that is how his car is setup. If he will run ya, I'll be there.. Guess you'll have to finish it up and make a callout :)

Peace,
Josh
dig is fine, 1/8th is fine too.

hell we can do it at a track. ill get with him over the next few weeks. just have to get dave to finish my manifold.

its a street car, full interior, no cage (yet) no parachute :police:

Incontt
11-26-2006, 07:33 PM
Marcin, can you tune it yourself?
I dunno when we can hook up...I am working in Rome for 2 days...but then locally. Maybe Wednesday evening...or anytime thurs/fri should work.

BMooreZ28
11-26-2006, 07:42 PM
lt1ultra i have a guy that specializes in lt1 and ls1 tuning. they did my ls1 and it turned out great. they do alot of big lt1 stuff. awsome people to work with. let me know if your interested.

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 07:44 PM
lt1ultra i have a guy that specializes in lt1 and ls1 tuning. they did my ls1 and it turned out great. they do alot of big lt1 stuff. awsome people to work with. let me know if your interested.

yeah send me a pm with the number...thanks!

Init2winit
11-26-2006, 08:11 PM

Peace,
JoshYou know I'll run! Thats a no brainer!

0camaro1
11-26-2006, 09:40 PM
You know I'll run! Thats a no brainer!

shit i got money in on this race

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 10:07 PM
shit i got money in on this race

Ditto!

PhAtBoYMr2
11-26-2006, 10:56 PM
Good runs fellas of course the toyota pwns all....

Lightspeed how much power is your car making and what kind of turbo are you running pm me details if you dont want to put them out.

SpeedMonkey
11-27-2006, 03:17 AM
You call him a faggot but you walked up to me and tried to shake my hand. LoL.

I'm matching your bet vs the Camaro. Any ammount you want to do, Evo vs The Camaro. :goodjob:

you should have shaked it.. i told you i fucked your mom. defend her.. come on.. you obviously werent going to do shit, just like the time at kroger you came out talking out the side of your neck and nyteryder told you to stop running your deepthroater and you shut the fuck up quick.. you dont come out to race, you come out to piss people off.. and thats exactly what you're doing, sooner or later you're going to deal wit it.. anyway.. you WERENT going to do shit and you threw your fit by not shaking my hand. i actually just enjoyed standing next to you, it made me feel alot thinner.

jtownaccord
11-27-2006, 05:10 AM
v[]onkey']you should have shaked it.. i told you i fucked your mom. defend her.. come on.. you obviously werent going to do shit, just like the time at kroger you came out talking out the side of your neck and nyteryder told you to stop running your deepthroater and you shut the fuck up quick.. you dont come out to race, you come out to piss people off.. and thats exactly what you're doing, sooner or later you're going to deal wit it.. anyway.. you WERENT going to do shit and you threw your fit by not shaking my hand. i actually just enjoyed standing next to you, it made me feel alot thinner.LOL:goodjob:

b0ki
11-27-2006, 02:47 PM
v[]onkey']you should have shaked it.. i told you i fucked your mom. defend her.. come on.. you obviously werent going to do shit, just like the time at kroger you came out talking out the side of your neck and nyteryder told you to stop running your deepthroater and you shut the fuck up quick.. you dont come out to race, you come out to piss people off.. and thats exactly what you're doing, sooner or later you're going to deal wit it.. anyway.. you WERENT going to do shit and you threw your fit by not shaking my hand. i actually just enjoyed standing next to you, it made me feel alot thinner.

A lot Thiner ? HAHAHAHHAHAH dammmmm no comment

crafty
11-28-2006, 03:17 PM
LOL.. Ouch.... LOL....

Sharif@Forged
11-29-2006, 07:12 PM
That is one disgustingly fast Supra. :) Nice work.