PDA

View Full Version : Misc Falcons game

tony
11-26-2006, 12:08 PM
I'm at work so I cant see it but I'm watching nfl.com and N.O already fuckin scored? What the hell?

TeeJay
11-26-2006, 12:20 PM
yeah 76 yd pass by brees, vick already fumbled, falcons missed a FG...just about normal lol

gijoe0720
11-26-2006, 12:22 PM
and they are about to score again.

TeeJay
11-26-2006, 01:11 PM
were down but vick has 127 rush yds LOL

The Yousef
11-26-2006, 01:12 PM
we suck....

gijoe0720
11-26-2006, 01:30 PM
OMG the falcons fuckin suck

TIGERJC
11-26-2006, 01:32 PM
they suck, they will always suck

Da_unknown
11-26-2006, 01:49 PM
^^^yes they do......

gijoe0720
11-26-2006, 02:12 PM
TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!

TIGERJC
11-26-2006, 02:14 PM
takes 4 downs at the the 1 to get a td

Da_unknown
11-26-2006, 05:05 PM
and they still lose..... fire the whole team dammit...

TeeJay
11-26-2006, 05:18 PM
if i was vick, i would demand a trade if this coaching staff and receivers are still here next season, this is rediculous. he played a great game but he still gets the blame

Julio
11-26-2006, 05:46 PM
VIck is over rated... He sucks.

yerrow
11-26-2006, 07:59 PM
the receivers suck more

TeeJay
11-26-2006, 08:11 PM
VIck is over rated... He sucks.
why do ppl in atlanta look at the falcons as a 1 man team?? i never understood that, is the atlanta falcons, not the atlanta vicks. there are far more ppl other than vick to blame these losses on, i have stated those in the other thread in the WL. they say carolina panthers, not carolina delhommes, new orleans saints, not new orleans brees, indianapolis colts, not indianapolis mannings....why are falcons "fans" so freakin tunnel visioned?? :screwy: is it race? the fact that he has a big contract? i dont get it

Nemesis
11-26-2006, 08:14 PM
People will always dislike the Falcons until they become a winning team. Just the nature of how they are. I will always be a Falcons fan though, and it takes a true fan to like them when they arent their best.

TeeJay
11-26-2006, 08:19 PM
People will always dislike the Falcons until they become a winning team. Just the nature of how they are. I will always be a Falcons fan though, and it takes a true fan to like them when they arent their best.
yea, they call those ppl bandwagon fans, i was a fan before vick came here, and i will continue to be a fan when hes gone. vick has never even been my favorite player on the falcons, it has been patrick kerney for a while now. ppl in other cities and fans of other teams will tell you theres a lot more to the falcons than vick. he cant do it by himself, and sometimes the mistakes he makes are a result of him trying to do it by himself because he has no help. i seriously feel bad for him sometimes, like when hes layed out on his ass as soon as the ball is snapped, or hes running for his life because the o-line got owned.

TeeJay
11-26-2006, 08:22 PM
oh well fuck it, im done ranting on here because all most ppl here know is what the media feeds them..vick vick vick. its not his fault hes hyped up beyond comprehension....if he runs for a lot of yds, they say hes not a good passer, if he throws for 300 yds and 3 tds, they say he needs to run more. damned if you do, damned if you dont

Ran
11-27-2006, 08:26 AM
why are falcons "fans" so freakin tunnel visioned?? :screwy:I think it's primarily because the Falcons don't really play as a team. I'd love to see the Falcons come together as a good football team, but they're just too individualized. I dunno, just my thoughts.

Either way, being from Louisiana, I'm glad to see the Saints come out on top. :yes:

ShooterMcGavin
11-27-2006, 08:35 AM
so uh, when're the falcons goin to put vick at runningback fulltime? :lmao:

TeeJay
11-27-2006, 09:08 AM
so uh, when're the falcons goin to put vick at runningback fulltime? :lmao:
you know what, i would LOVE to see that, just for one game, schaub at qb and vick at rb, but it would never work, vick fumbles too much and he couldnt hold up 20-25 carries a game

TeeJay
11-27-2006, 09:09 AM
but desperate times call for desperate measures lol

ShooterMcGavin
11-27-2006, 09:13 AM
but it would never work, vick fumbles too much and he couldnt hold up 20-25 carries a game
exactly :goodjob:

Kelly
11-27-2006, 10:02 AM

Good to see real fans.

I've been one from the womb I think, cuz of my dad...

He's been a huge fan even when we were like 1-20- LOL

ShooterMcGavin
11-27-2006, 10:08 AM
^^^damn that must've been a LOOOOOOOONG time ago, cuz i can't remember for the life of me when they played 21 games in a season :lmfao:

Kelly
11-27-2006, 10:19 AM
Ok so maybe I was bein a lil overdramatic... :lmfao:

Just sayin... we've had some rough seasons and my dad was still backin em up.

ShooterMcGavin
11-27-2006, 10:42 AM
i know, was just fuckin with ya :goodjob:

ueyedgr8tness
11-27-2006, 11:36 AM
Well i love the falcons and will always love them they have problems with ppl not catching the ball thats all and when your qb has more running yards than the whole team there's a problem with the team not the qb.

{X}Echo419
11-27-2006, 01:44 PM
have ALL the recievers that have been in ATL the last 6 years been bad? Drew Brees had his 5th straight 300+yrd passing game to who? I sure as hell can't name any of them. and ya know what else? Guess who the Falcons passed up to get Vick in the 01 draft? any guesses? this dude in San Diego #5, I think his name is LeDamion Thomlinson(sp. sue me). who would I rather have? Vick or LT and Matt Schaub or DJ Shockley! Imagine that!
Then if they didn't have Vick look @ all the $$$ they would have. then they could buy a Secondary, an offensive line, and maybe a reciever or 2. $130 million and a QB that remindes me of a Reggie Ball that can count downs :tongue1:

Trade Vick and get the rest of the team that is needed. :2cents:

TeeJay
11-27-2006, 01:48 PM
have ALL the recievers that have been in ATL the last 6 years been bad? Drew Brees had his 5th straight 300+yrd passing game to who? I sure as hell can't name any of them. and ya know what else? Guess who the Falcons passed up to get Vick in the 01 draft? any guesses? this dude in San Diego #5, I think his name is LeDamion Thomlinson(sp. sue me). who would I rather have? Vick or LT and Matt Schaub or DJ Shockley! Imagine that!
Then if they didn't have Vick look @ all the $$$ they would have. then they could buy a Secondary, an offensive line, and maybe a reciever or 2. $130 million and a QB that remindes me of a Reggie Ball that can count downs :tongue1:

oh yea thats a good idea, trade vick and start a qb that has never won an nfl game :rolleyes: what it is that ppl like so much about schaub, he is unproven, hes only started one nfl game and lost it. shockley may be good, but who knows. vick is our qb whether yall like it or not :goodjob:

con
11-27-2006, 01:54 PM
thought, I posted in here....must of been another thread...

my input - falcon's receivers are :gay: sure Vick made mistakes, but his didn't cost this particular game......

Z33_kid
11-27-2006, 01:58 PM
kinda funny how he flicked off the crowd

{X}Echo419
11-27-2006, 02:04 PM
oh yea thats a good idea, trade vick and start a qb that has never won an nfl game :rolleyes: what it is that ppl like so much about schaub, he is unproven, hes only started one nfl game and lost it. shockley may be good, but who knows. vick is our qb whether yall like it or not :goodjob:
yeah, and Vick has "proven" to suck. time to Try something new. look @ ROMO.

thought, I posted in here....must of been another thread...

my input - falcon's receivers are :gay: sure Vick made mistakes, but his didn't cost this particular game......

Like I said, Brees throws for 300+ in 5 games straight with recievers Vick would complete 36 to. :2cents:

con
11-27-2006, 02:18 PM
Like I said, Brees throws for 300+ in 5 games straight with recievers Vick would complete 36 to. :2cents:

Oh, can't take anything from Brees at all. He is my Fantasy Football QB and he's the only thing keeping me afloat, on average scoring 27.81pts/game. I hate that I was half way through the season before I picked him up. Only if I had a decent WR & RB, I would be leading my league. I missed the draft and got the bottom feeders and inury ridden rejects.

ShooterMcGavin
11-27-2006, 04:25 PM

lol wow, i'm half impressed by this post. and here i thought you were the village idiot when it came to football......or maybe that's just college football :goodjob:

Demsum
11-27-2006, 05:18 PM
I like vick, and even believe he is a decent passer. Even though the falcons lost this game, I think it proved that Vick has the heart of a winner. He tried to pass the ball, and looked pretty accurate most of the time. It's pretty hard to gain confidence in your recievers with the amount of drops that had that game, the worst being the potential TD to Roddy White late in the game. Vick is'nt the only first rounder on the offense. We have three first round recievers. He only ran for over 100 yards because that was the only option. Dunn had 19 carries for fifty something yards, and if you didnt see the dropped passes you should no longer speak on this issue. Even our "shut down" corner allowed two touchdowns yesterday, so all the Vick haters can just stop watching if you think he's so bad.

{X}Echo419
11-28-2006, 06:49 AM
lol wow, i'm half impressed by this post. and here i thought you were the village idiot when it came to football......or maybe that's just college football :goodjob:

yeah, I can count 4 Downs and everything and I know that 15 is better than 12 :rolleyes:

TeeJay
11-28-2006, 10:28 AM
I like vick, and even believe he is a decent passer. Even though the falcons lost this game, I think it proved that Vick has the heart of a winner. He tried to pass the ball, and looked pretty accurate most of the time. It's pretty hard to gain confidence in your recievers with the amount of drops that had that game, the worst being the potential TD to Roddy White late in the game. Vick is'nt the only first rounder on the offense. We have three first round recievers. He only ran for over 100 yards because that was the only option. Dunn had 19 carries for fifty something yards, and if you didnt see the dropped passes you should no longer speak on this issue. Even our "shut down" corner allowed two touchdowns yesterday, so all the Vick haters can just stop watching if you think he's so bad.
+1

TeeJay
11-28-2006, 10:29 AM
did anyone see around the horn yesterday on espn, 3 of the 4 guys said they think vicks time in atlanta is up, they dont expect him to be here next year. i feel bad for the guy and maybe he would be better off somewhere else

ShooterMcGavin
11-28-2006, 10:36 AM
yeah, I can count 4 Downs and everything and I know that 15 is better than 12 :rolleyes:
well hot damn son, u just might be a bonafide genius and the next best thing since joe theisman! yeah well just gimme a ring when you walk onto a div 1A football team and become a starter as a freshman, i'll be sure to come out and cheer u on no matter who u play ;) :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
11-28-2006, 10:38 AM
did anyone see around the horn yesterday on espn, 3 of the 4 guys said they think vicks time in atlanta is up, they dont expect him to be here next year. i feel bad for the guy and maybe he would be better off somewhere else
i feel worse for 80% of the falcons fans who'll have a useless jersey if that's really the case :lmfao:

{X}Echo419
11-28-2006, 11:45 AM
i feel worse for 80% of the falcons fans who'll have a useless jersey if that's really the case :lmfao:
pretty much :goodjob: :lmfao:

well hot damn son, u just might be a bonafide genius and the next best thing since joe theisman! yeah well just gimme a ring when you walk onto a div 1A football team and become a starter as a freshman, i'll be sure to come out and cheer u on no matter who u play ;) :goodjob:
so what I'm not allowed to criticize a player b/c I don't play D1 ball? :rolleyes: if that's the case you should call up ESPN, every sports paper and sports talk radio station to fire all of their pundits that wern't D1 players or pros. :rolleyes:

duck2k6
11-28-2006, 11:52 AM
the o-line needs to be replaced so vick would have more time to throw and receivers can be more focused on catching the ball instead of worring about the hit.

ShooterMcGavin
11-28-2006, 11:56 AM
if that's the case you should call up ESPN, every sports paper and sports talk radio station to fire all of their pundits that wern't D1 players or pros. :rolleyes:
10-4, i'm on it! oh wait, what's their #? :D

TeeJay
11-28-2006, 03:03 PM
hell yea, luckily i have an alge crumpler and a d-hall jersey :goodjob:

Sammich
11-28-2006, 03:29 PM

he will be..he has no receivers which is what ive been sayin all along, he's not good for that team..or vice versa i should say..vick needs new team..:yes:

Kelly
11-28-2006, 03:31 PM
I just got a lil sick to my stomach thinkin about not havin Vick on our team :cry:

Say it aint so... :no:

Sammich
11-28-2006, 03:32 PM
he needs a new team..be real, cuz his team is really f'd up..he might be just under mcnabb, if he gets a better offense to work w/

TeeJay
11-28-2006, 03:34 PM
he will be..he has no receivers which is what ive been sayin all along, he's not good for that team..or vice versa i should say..vick needs new team..:yes:
sad but true, i think hes a goner.

TeeJay
11-28-2006, 03:34 PM
I just got a lil sick to my stomach thinkin about not havin Vick on our team :cry:

Say it aint so... :no:
ill say this, if vick leaves, we'll see who the real fans are

ShooterMcGavin
11-28-2006, 03:35 PM
lol, back to the good ol' days of $20 falcons tickets :lmao:

TeeJay
11-28-2006, 03:35 PM
im a fan of the falcons, but im also a fan of vick and i want to see the guy succeed, and i dont think he has any chance of that here, with the dumbass coaches and butterfingers receivers

TeeJay
11-28-2006, 03:36 PM
lol, back to the good ol' days of $20 falcons tickets :lmao:
nah, never that lol, but the place will be half empty i bet :no:

Kelly
11-28-2006, 03:36 PM
ill say this, if vick leaves, we'll see who the real fans are
True, very true...
I still will be, it'll just be a really sad day...

Sammich
11-28-2006, 03:40 PM
im a fan of the falcons, but im also a fan of vick and i want to see the guy succeed, and i dont think he has any chance of that here, with the dumbass coaches and butterfingers receivers

x2

True, very true...
I still will be, it'll just be a really sad day...

like dude said on espn, alota pple in ATL go to the games to see vick run..so therefore when he leaves..the fans will diminish lol..sorry to say

kelly where u been

ShooterMcGavin
11-28-2006, 03:40 PM
nah, never that lol, but the place will be half empty i bet :no:
lol um how u think they gonna try to fill that half empty stadium? by selling $20 tix like they used to do before vick came to atl :goodjob:

Sammich
11-28-2006, 03:43 PM
LIRL..vick leavin=ATL revenue gone=FTL

Kelly
11-28-2006, 03:43 PM
kelly where u been

Sorry, I've been at home- crying & depressed cuz of our losing streak :cry: (lol)

You?

Kelly
11-28-2006, 03:45 PM
But what about Vick's 100 million dollar contract?

I think Arthur will keep him around- IMHO

Sammich
11-28-2006, 03:46 PM
Sorry, I've been at home- crying & depressed cuz of our losing streak :cry: (lol)

You?

awww...poor baby..im single now, when u gettin single so we can couple LOL

j/k

i just gota GSR tuesday..drove it to philly with only an oil change..bold move, but definitely not disappointed:goodjob:

Sammich
11-28-2006, 03:48 PM
But what about Vick's 100 million dollar contract?

I think Arthur will keep him around- IMHO

doubt it..when his contract is up..he's gone..unless they override it b/c of his actions sunday

Kelly
11-28-2006, 03:50 PM
When's his contract over? I thought it was like a 7 yr contract???

Sammich
11-28-2006, 03:53 PM
i dnt keep up w/ vick..but whenever it is up..he's outta here definitely..i think, unless he gets some receivers

Kelly
11-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Yeah, that sucks...

Hopefully we'll get some better receivers before he leaves to pursuade him to stay.

Hopefully...

ShooterMcGavin
11-28-2006, 03:57 PM
he's on a 10 yr contract yo so the only way he goes is if he holds out to be traded/let go or the falcons cut him...

Sammich
11-28-2006, 03:58 PM
i doubt the falcons will cut, but im sure he's ready to leave

Kelly
11-28-2006, 04:02 PM
Yeah, I just looked it up. I thought it was 7 but it is 10 (Praise the good Lord)... But that's what I'm sayin, hopefully we'll have better receivers when his contract gets close to running up (hopefully sooner!).

IMHO- Give Arthur 2 years and we'll be a legacy football team. Bash me all you want but just wait and see...

TeeJay
11-28-2006, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I just looked it up. I thought it was 7 but it is 10 (Praise the good Lord)... But that's what I'm sayin, hopefully we'll have better receivers when his contract gets close to running up (hopefully sooner!).

IMHO- Give Arthur 2 years and we'll be a legacy football team. Bash me all you want but just wait and see...
IMHO art needs to stay off the field and go back to the press box, i bet the players are nervous out there, hes always on the sidelines watchin em like a hawk

Kelly
11-28-2006, 04:11 PM
Eh, I guess he'll do whatever the hell he wants. It's his house...

But you're right, he probably does make them nervous.

TallGuy
11-28-2006, 04:48 PM
Falcons FTW

Sammich
11-28-2006, 09:39 PM
FALCONS..FTL..4 times in a row

Kelly
11-29-2006, 09:01 AM
:cry: :no:

Stop that...

We, um, still have 6 more games left...

Sammich
11-29-2006, 09:02 AM
heres the rest of the season...1-5 LIRL i dnt know..but i kno do know this..

ShooterMcGavin
11-29-2006, 09:04 AM
look at it this way, at least w/the way the season is turning out u won't have another late season meltdown that'll break the hearts of all the falcons fans out there :lmfao:

Kelly
11-29-2006, 09:04 AM
heres the rest of the season...1-5 LIRL i dnt know..but i kno do know this..

:???:

Sammich
11-29-2006, 09:13 AM
look at it this way, at least w/the way the season is turning out u won't have another late season meltdown that'll break the hearts of all the falcons fans out there :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

falcons are toast this season..that is all..o no wait..

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Kelly
11-29-2006, 09:15 AM
:rolleyes: You use to be nice :tongue1:

Sammich
11-29-2006, 09:15 AM
LOLz i still am..i would hug u right now, but ur not here so..no hug..e-hug??

Kelly
11-29-2006, 09:18 AM
Sure... But only a "side" e-hug since i'm taken. Lol

Sammich
11-29-2006, 09:19 AM
naw..it cnt be no side e-hug..what kinda BS is that..ur bf dnt gota know bout us

Kelly
11-29-2006, 09:27 AM
Well number one- he's on IA

Number two- only side e-hugs allowed. I'm a one man kinda girl. Lol...

Sammich
11-29-2006, 09:28 AM
*contemplates PMs*

LIRL

Kelly
11-29-2006, 09:29 AM
Lol, anyways. You don't think the Falcons could possibly win out?

ShooterMcGavin
11-29-2006, 09:34 AM
^^^let's just say there are better odds at playing the lottery....:D

Sammich
11-29-2006, 09:35 AM
it aint happenin..its almost like his offensive line hates him the way they arent protectin vick. if he has time like manning, he could make better plays..it also falls in the hands of his receivers as we see and all america finally saw sunday

Sammich
11-29-2006, 09:37 AM
^^^let's just say there are better odds at playing the lottery....:D

:lmfao: :lmfao: gat dang ur harsh

Kelly
11-29-2006, 09:41 AM
Sigh...

Sammich
11-29-2006, 09:43 AM
*side e-hug*:ninja:

Kelly
11-29-2006, 09:55 AM
:lmfao: Thanks buddy...

ShooterMcGavin
11-29-2006, 10:10 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: gat dang ur harsh
gotta tell it like it is, troof hurts sometimes :goodjob:

Kelly
11-29-2006, 10:15 AM
I'm prayin for a miracle. Jesus loves me... and Vick.

(but he loves everyone... dang :lmao: )

ShooterMcGavin
11-29-2006, 10:18 AM
I'm prayin for a miracle. Jesus loves me... and Vick.

(but he loves everyone... dang :lmao: )
self owned! :D

Sammich
11-29-2006, 10:31 AM
LOLz

Kelly
11-30-2006, 02:05 PM
I just wanted to say....

I LOVE THE FALCONS I DON'T CARE WHAT YA'LL SAY!!!

That is all... ;)

Sammich
11-30-2006, 02:07 PM
i love u 2 kelly

*kiss on the cheek*

*hug from the side*

Kelly
11-30-2006, 02:08 PM
:thinking: Ok then...

Give me hope about the Falcons... :cry:

Sammich
11-30-2006, 02:13 PM
i cnt do that..i have this trust thing..where i cnt lie, and if i say the falcons will win..well ill be lying LOLz

Kelly
11-30-2006, 02:24 PM
:no: Not cool

Sammich
11-30-2006, 02:25 PM
hope u still got e-love for me and love for the falcons..

hemi
11-30-2006, 02:25 PM
Have hope Kelly...

hemi
11-30-2006, 02:26 PM
When PBS don't give you what your used to

I step in like a turbo booster...

Sammich
11-30-2006, 02:27 PM
o my gosh..im being e-cockblocked..wtf LIRL

hemi
11-30-2006, 02:29 PM
yep, but can you name that song?

Sammich
11-30-2006, 02:31 PM
knight rider!!!!!!!!!!

hemi
11-30-2006, 02:32 PM
Come on...

She got a what?
How long she had that problem?

Sammich
11-30-2006, 02:33 PM
i have no i deer

hemi
11-30-2006, 02:34 PM
What's your man got to do with me?

Sammich
11-30-2006, 02:35 PM
something trigured..but i cnt place it..

Kelly
11-30-2006, 02:36 PM
WTF just happened? I'm so confused...

Sammich
11-30-2006, 02:37 PM
me too..lets go back to our private e-room and talk bout it

hemi
11-30-2006, 02:38 PM
Srew you guys..... I'm going home:cry:

Sammich
11-30-2006, 02:39 PM
LIRL..naw s0n

Kelly
11-30-2006, 02:40 PM
"I'm so high i don't even know what's going on right now!"

(south park)

Sammich
11-30-2006, 02:40 PM
is there any truth to the above statement??

hemi
11-30-2006, 02:41 PM
MOM!~ more hot pockets!!!

Sammich
11-30-2006, 02:42 PM
more ovaltine please

Kelly
11-30-2006, 02:50 PM
Absolutely not. Never even saw it. I'm jus a lil sheltered goody goody white/blonde country girl. I can't help it. Lol...

Sammich
11-30-2006, 02:51 PM
Absolutely not. Never even saw it. I'm jus a lil sheltered goody goody white/blonde country girl. I can't help it. Lol...

i heard the 'goody goody' are really GOODIE GOODIE in the bed:goodjob: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Kelly
11-30-2006, 02:52 PM
Lol. "Lady in the street but a FREAK IN THE BED"

Sammich
11-30-2006, 02:56 PM
Lol. "Lady in the street but a FREAK IN THE BED"

freak in the sheets...OMGHEY:lmfao:

gota get it right, i gota put u through the hood school so u can know what u talkin bout..those blue eyes cnt get u out of everything u know:lmfao: :lmfao:

Kelly
11-30-2006, 02:58 PM
I'm referring to "Yeah- Usher/Little John/Luda"

Thanks smarty! :goodjob:

Sammich
11-30-2006, 02:59 PM
yea they say sheets..not bed lil homie..

Kelly
11-30-2006, 03:00 PM
I may be a white girl but ask all my friends- I listen to more rap than anything.

Kelly
11-30-2006, 03:01 PM
Bet me!

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/usher/yeah.html

Sammich
I may be a white girl but ask all my friends- I listen to more rap than anything.

so when we gona hang out

Kelly
dam, you just got owned by a white girl! :lmao:

Sammich
11-30-2006, 03:02 PM
Bet me!

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/usher/yeah.html

thats gh3y:lmfao: :lmfao:

Sammich
11-30-2006, 03:02 PM
dam, you just got owned by a white girl! :lmao:

:2up: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Kelly
11-30-2006, 03:05 PM
I know my luda ;)

Did you know my name is chante`? (pronounced shawn tay) :lmfao:

Sammich
11-30-2006, 03:10 PM
SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TAY..

chate'

Kelly
11-30-2006, 03:12 PM
Hmmm... Just whatever works man.

Sammich
11-30-2006, 03:14 PM
we can work...:yes:

hemi
11-30-2006, 03:14 PM
:ninja: Just lurking....

Kelly
11-30-2006, 03:18 PM
No no... Taken, remember. Only e-side hugs. ;)

Sammich
11-30-2006, 03:18 PM
No no... Taken, remember. Only e-side hugs. ;)

gat dangit..lemme know when yall separate:lmfao:

Kelly
11-30-2006, 03:27 PM
First of all, you have a girlfriend too there big guy

Sammich
11-30-2006, 03:28 PM
it aint a thang but a chicken wang..i got options open right now..im scopin this one chick..if my girl dnt get right..im out

Kelly
11-30-2006, 03:31 PM
Oh. Well I'm goin on 3 years with Kyle...

Sammich
11-30-2006, 03:33 PM
time for change..

j/k LOLz dats good, if this girl i got now, learns how to express herself and stop just bitchin and moanin, ill be much happier, right now im just in a dnt care mode cuz she pulled it again last nite

Killer
11-30-2006, 03:36 PM
i love how ole chante always gets into these little flirty talks with all the guys on ia.... post WHORE.....

phatboy i hope u work ur problems out, but u can leave my girl out of it...

Sammich
11-30-2006, 03:38 PM
i love how ole chante always gets into these little flirty talks with all the guys on ia.... post WHORE.....

phatboy i hope u work ur problems out, but u can leave my girl out of it...

:lmfao: :lmfao: its all good homie i aint after ya girl, i BS on IA...the internet for that matter all the time, nothing to worry about

i aint worried bout her now, she told me to come over tonight..and im like :no:

Sammich
11-30-2006, 03:38 PM
btw its phatboI or PBS..ayo u gona put a mirror finish on ur fives??

Killer
11-30-2006, 03:45 PM
...... i don't want the fat fives... and i'm not worried she's gonna leave me for some kid on ia..

just a double standard thing.... we're cool peanutbutterslim

Sammich
11-30-2006, 03:47 PM
...... i don't want the fat fives... and i'm not worried she's gonna leave me for some kid on ia..

just a double standard thing.... we're cool peanutbutterslim

:lmfao: never heard that one before

u gona sell them?? my boy gota EG too, although he actin quite girlish, ill see if i can talk to him and see if he wants a set..beats what he got right now

Killer
11-30-2006, 03:58 PM
lol.. i was hoping u'd take that the way u did! lol

well i can't sell them until i find something else.. i want some mesh's or some si's... or an after market set of meshs like konig imagines or somethin.... my fives have the thin set of tires on them to keep them from rubbing the fenders too. which is awesom! they are the 50's instead of 55's or 60's

Sammich
11-30-2006, 04:00 PM
true let me know though when you are ready to sell, i just found what rims i want (either the rota auto x or group n) and the exhaust im going w/(apex world sport II)

i know ima get my exhaust in january..just dnt know bout the rims..maybe march

Killer
11-30-2006, 04:02 PM
oh yeah.. i'd like some rota slips too... some gunmetal with a lip... those are hot. anyways i'll hit u up man if i sell them.

Sammich
11-30-2006, 04:04 PM
true..ill holla at u l8r kid

Kelly
12-04-2006, 08:47 AM
if i say the falcons will win..well ill be lying LOLz

:lmfao: :blah: :screwy:

:bump:

Sammich
12-04-2006, 08:53 AM
:lmfao: :blah: :screwy:

:bump:

look atcha..going back to old times LOLz..so i was wrong FOR ONCE:lmfao:

Kelly
12-04-2006, 08:56 AM
Yeah, thank God!

Sammich
12-04-2006, 08:58 AM
LOLz..how bout them titans:goodjob:

Kelly
12-04-2006, 08:59 AM
Who cares? I was in Tn and was pissed that the game was on. Thankfully there was another tv on with my boys! :yes:

(Lol, j/k glad if their your fav and they won- as long as the Falcons won, i'm good)

Sammich
12-04-2006, 09:06 AM
Who cares? I was in Tn and was pissed that the game was on. Thankfully there was another tv on with my boys! :yes:

(Lol, j/k glad if their your fav and they won- as long as the Falcons won, i'm good)

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE..u have too much hate n ur blood lil girl..love the titans:goodjob:

Kelly
12-04-2006, 09:07 AM
Love the falcons :goodjob:

Sammich
12-04-2006, 09:13 AM
titans..

Kelly
12-04-2006, 09:29 AM
FALCONS, FALCONS, FALCONS!

Sammich
12-04-2006, 09:30 AM
http://image57.webshots.com/457/1/57/40/2363157400038232934bJysec_ph.jpg