PDA

View Full Version : good place to trade in

97lude
11-26-2006, 11:27 AM
i dont know where to post so im posting it here. I have a 97 prelude that needs a little bit of work; cleaning the carpet, cracked windshield,chipped paint on front of kit, etc. I'm tired of putting money into it and want to get something bigger. I owe about 700 more bucks on it and was wondering if any of you knew of a place that would give me a good price to buy it or a good trade-in on a tahoe? need help soon? thanks.

aaronfelipe
11-26-2006, 11:29 AM
:werd:
DON'T GO TO CARMAX!
They blow. What they offered me was thousands of dollars off what the trade in value should be.

97lude
11-26-2006, 11:44 AM
bump!!!!thanxs man. anybody got a palce to go?

Sayajin
11-26-2006, 11:54 AM
i dont know where to post so im posting it here. I have a 97 prelude that needs a little bit of work; cleaning the carpet, cracked windshield,chipped paint on front of kit, etc. I'm tired of putting money into it and want to get something bigger. I owe about 700 more bucks on it and was wondering if any of you knew of a place that would give me a good price to buy it or a good trade-in on a tahoe? need help soon? thanks.

Yea, I can help you out with that man.

I am in the Special Finance Department over at Malcolm Cunningham Ford out in Decatur. I can trade that in for you and pay it off pretty easily. Also even though we are a Ford dealership we have much more than just Fords. So its not a problem to get you a different make of vehcile if you want. Send me a PM man and I will be happy to help you out.

-Sayajin

§treet_§peed
11-26-2006, 04:21 PM
Flea Market yo...

97lude
11-27-2006, 07:00 PM
your pm is full

SR20pilot
11-29-2006, 03:21 PM
sell it on ebay or autotrader... No such thing as a "good trade in". Go to a dealer and tell him you have no trade in. Get the low price on the vehicle you want... then tell him you have a trade in and see how the price changes. Not much. That's the only way you will find out how much a dealer will actually give you for your trade. Plus it makes the sales guy squirm when you find out how bad they are trying to screw you.