PDA

View Full Version : good runs with lightspeed and charles

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 01:36 AM
too bad i got smoked :idb:

distortion69
11-26-2006, 02:03 AM
Sucks I missed it.. did you get the opti straightened out?

peace,
Josh

SL33P3R
11-26-2006, 02:27 AM
Nice ass runs

Lankhoss
11-26-2006, 02:52 AM
Ah sweet. Well, not that you lost....just that something happened lol

Were you at 13psi? And what did Charles and Lightspeed have?

fade2blk500
11-26-2006, 02:56 AM
yah that was pretty fun

benwaballs
11-26-2006, 10:33 AM

you didn't get beat by that pos evo that you were saying you were going to drag down the highway did you? and the funny thing is your punk ass got beat while he was on pump gas! come on charles i know you got it on video post it

who much is your $$$ bet w/ 2.3 evo? you better get some serious work done by then

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 10:45 AM
you didn't get beat by that pos evo that you were saying you were going to drag down the highway did you? come on charles i know you got it on video post it

yeah, i got drug all over the highway :idb:

benwaballs
11-26-2006, 10:47 AM
yeah, i got drug all over the highway :idb:

thats it no shit talking? :thinking: was your car a 100% or was something wrong w/ it?

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 10:49 AM
thats it no shit talking? :thinking: was your car a 100% or was something wrong w/ it?

i was giving it all i had....oh well :cry: It wasnt my lucky night i suppose :no:
somone needs to post the videos :thinking:

1insaneR
11-26-2006, 10:51 AM
i knew that was goin to happen. cuz you got beat by the datson (well you got it back after 120) but those are cars a lil faster.

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 10:57 AM
i knew that was goin to happen. cuz you got beat by the datson (well you got it back after 120) but those are cars a lil faster.
:gay:

stuntman
11-26-2006, 11:15 AM
sick ass runs!!!:goodjob:
-Aubrey

SL33P3R
11-26-2006, 11:25 AM
POST VIDS, even though I saw the whole thing, i still wanna see vids :)

drmcivicsi
11-26-2006, 11:38 AM
hell yeah u got smoked =)

ct9a gsr
11-26-2006, 11:49 AM
Currently in a meeting with my business informations team @ school... whenever I get home, I'll get to start editing the videos a lil bit and post 'em whenever I have time.

b0ki
11-26-2006, 11:50 AM

So now u have to get smoked by the M and call it the day ! lol hahaa

Repost Squintz
11-26-2006, 11:59 AM
oooooooooooooooooo [/end instigation]

WINDSOR
11-26-2006, 12:32 PM
how were the runs with the blue KB cobra?

2.3 Evo 8
11-26-2006, 12:36 PM
Nice! You and I have a date when my turd is fixed Marcin.

lightspeed
11-26-2006, 12:38 PM
I have to admit that I think it was quite cool of lt1ultraz to show up and run us in the first place. His car was obviously running rich and he went into the races knowing he wasnt 100%, but he still ran anyway. I have to give him props for having the balls to come out for this, especially knowing he wasnt going to get the warmest welcome. At least he came out when he said he would, which is more than a lot of people on here would do.
Its amazing after all the shit talking online that people can actually be cordial in real life. I wonder how come people change so much online :thinking:
Anyway, it was cool to get out for some runs. We'll have to do it again when you get it tuned better.

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 12:49 PM
Nice! You and I have a date when my turd is fixed Marcin.

just let me know when :boobies:

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 12:51 PM
I have to admit that I think it was quite cool of lt1ultraz to show up and run us in the first place. His car was obviously running rich and he went into the races knowing he wasnt 100%, but he still ran anyway. I have to give him props for having the balls to come out for this, especially knowing he wasnt going to get the warmest welcome. At least he came out when he said he would, which is more than a lot of people on here would do.
Its amazing after all the shit talking online that people can actually be cordial in real life. I wonder how come people change so much online :thinking:
Anyway, it was cool to get out for some runs. We'll have to do it again when you get it tuned better.

:goodjob:

2.3 Evo 8
11-26-2006, 12:56 PM
just let me know when :boobies:

I heard from numerous people your car was billowing black smoke and was still very fast.

I want your car 100% when we race so get it tuned to its full potential and I'll fix my car, then we'll race. :goodjob:

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 01:00 PM
I heard from numerous people your car was billowing black smoke and was still very fast.

I want your car 100% when we race so get it tuned to its full potential and I'll fix my car, then we'll race. :goodjob:

how do u know the black smoke wasn't because he was spraying? maybe he was running rich... maybe he was spraying..... :thinking:

either way... he got spanked and i couldn't even get my car to follow the race lol.... i tried... but after dumping about a 1/4 tanks worth of gas all over everyones cars, i gave up following at the 1st exit on xxx hwy... what a pita.. it was running decent all day until then... oh well.. new plugs, new ems will all come in due time....

ct9a gsr
11-26-2006, 01:04 PM
how were the runs with the blue KB cobra?

The guy was a VERY nice guy... was suprised. I ran him 'bout 3 times I think... pulled him every run more so than I did against Marcin or Sharif. His car does move quite fast though... very nice. :goodjob:

2.3 Evo 8
11-26-2006, 01:09 PM
how do u know the black smoke wasn't because he was spraying? maybe he was running rich... maybe he was spraying..... :thinking:

Only he knows the answer to that... :ninja:

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 01:36 PM

my car always blew black smoke, even when it was tunned..not sure why :???:

but i asure all of you non believers, there is no nitrous on my car...getting pretty tired of these stupid rumors.

let me know when you are ready :bump:

and i wanan run Charles again.. I know boris got 200 on it :yes:

ct9a gsr
11-26-2006, 01:45 PM
^ I heard that you wanted to run me again... however, I had literally 5+ cars that wanted to run me last night so I had to give other ppl a chance... I did hear rumors that your party was talking some shit 'bout me after I said I was gonna run other ppl... but again, perhaps those are just rumors?

We can run yet again if you want, just whenever we get a chance to meet up again.

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 01:50 PM
^ I heard that you wanted to run me again... however, I had literally 5+ cars that wanted to run me last night so I had to give other ppl a chance... I did hear rumors that your party was talking some shit 'bout me after I said I was gonna run other ppl... but again, perhaps those are just rumors?

We can run yet again if you want, just whenever we get a chance to meet up again.

well according to boris you couldnt race me again because u didnt have a fuel map for race gas, or some other bs. Either way, i wanna run again, and maybe we can throw some money on it this time since i hear u might have been sandbagin a little bit.

ct9a gsr
11-26-2006, 01:56 PM
well according to boris you couldnt race me again because u didnt have a fuel map for race gas, or some other bs. Either way, i wanna run again, and maybe we can throw some money on it this time since i hear u might have been sandbagin a little bit.

I do have multiple maps for c16... but they're designed for strictly c16 with a very minute amount of 93 left in the tank. That BP gas station we pulled over to after running, I filled up with another 5~6 gallons of pump gas which I used to race the other ppl that night. I wasn't about to pour in 5 gallons of c16 in a 6~7 gallon tank of 93oct and try to run a full c16 map... nor did I care to run c16 in the first place unless I lost bad.

I run for fun for a reason... the car and racing is a hobby and something I enjoy. Its not something I wanna stress over or create drama over... I have no reason to sandbag on pump gas. When money is introduced to racing, then you get all sorts of problems. If you truely want a money run, perhaps we can run at a 1/4mi track so there's no issues. :goodjob:

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 01:58 PM
"your out of my power level!"-Boris last night

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 02:00 PM
Only he knows the answer to that... :ninja:

Since when in Nitrous smoke black? The only way Nitrous would be black smoke is if the NOS solenoid did not open and the fuel side did or the car was on motor and running rich. Either way when you add nos you don't add black smoke.

Maybe he needs a nice evac. kit if it runs that rich at WOT every time?

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 02:06 PM
my car always blew black smoke, even when it was tunned..not sure why :???:

but i asure all of you non believers, there is no nitrous on my car...getting pretty tired of these stupid rumors.

well get tired then.. cuz it was just an opinion as to why you had black smoke coming out of your exhaust.. from my past experience, it is a tell-tale sign of nitrous. im not starting rumors.

now someone saying they pulled a gun on thacker.. and then someone saying they actually saw the gun... now thats what you call starting rumors. especially when the person being accused of pulling the gun only pulled out a pointer finger...

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 02:09 PM
well get tired then.. cuz it was just an opinion as to why you had black smoke coming out of your exhaust.. from my past experience, it is a tell-tale sign of nitrous. im not starting rumors.

now someone saying they pulled a gun on thacker.. and then someone saying they actually saw the gun... now thats what you call starting rumors. especially when the person being accused of pulling the gun only pulled out a pointer finger...

Maybe a tell tell sing for a ricers like yourself.

As far as the gun thing last weekend...i was 10 feet away from the guy with the gun ;) I know what i saw, but i guess u know the guy that pulled that gun and u are trying to cover his ass?..anyways go start some drama somewhere else.... this thread has absoulty nothing to do with you or your slow car :tongue1:

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 02:13 PM
Maybe a tell tell sing for a ricers like yourself.

As far as the gun thing last weekend...i was 10 feet away from the guy with the gun ;) I know what i saw, but i guess u know the guy that pulled that gun and u are trying to cover his ass?..anyways go start some drama somewhere else.... this thread has absoulty nothing to do with you or your slow car :tongue1:

oh wow.. i love how ignorant people like to argue.. no valid points. just utter rubbish being exchanged through words... i guess getting your ass whopped in a race doesn't humble a hick.... ohh and it was by a car with half your cylinders... :lmfao: 2.0 L ftw..

Lankhoss
11-26-2006, 02:13 PM
Yeah, I've met LT1 in person and he seemed like a really cool guy. He, Slowhawk, and I all had a fun night on the highway one night. I was actually amazed at how many people on here thought he was a dick heh

Nobody answered though, what were Charles and Lightspeed driving? I'm sorta out of the loop.

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 02:15 PM
Yeah, I've met LT1 in person and he seemed like a really cool guy. He, Slowhawk, and I all had a fun night on the highway one night. I was actually amazed at how many people on here thought he was a dick heh

Nobody answered though, what were Charles and Lightspeed driving? I'm sorta out of the loop.

i agree. first time i met lt1 he seemed cool.. online is a different story though.. he is a dick.

as for charles.. he was in the evo... lightspeed was in the poopra..

Lankhoss
11-26-2006, 02:18 PM
i agree. first time i met lt1 he seemed cool.. online is a different story though.. he is a dick.

as for charles.. he was in the evo... lightspeed was in the poopra..

Cool, thanks. Is that the same Evo he's had all along? I thought he sold it :???:

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 02:22 PM
Cool, thanks. Is that the same Evo he's had all along? I thought he sold it :???:

yeah.. same evo.. different set up i believe... and if i recall correctly.. he had a buyer, but the buyer backed out.. i thought it was gone myself... but he had it out last night...

ct9a gsr
11-26-2006, 02:22 PM
I haven't fully decided yet on if and when I want to sell it yet... I'm still enjoying it, lol.

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 02:24 PM

Yeah we sure did...why dont u tell the ignorant *insert a racial slurt* guy in a is300 how big a of a hick i am :lmfao:

benwaballs
11-26-2006, 02:25 PM
i guess getting your ass whopped in a race doesn't humble a hick.

lol yup hes back to talkin shit... so he got beat by 5 cars on pump but now wants to race again but for money? i wonder who was sandbagging.

Yeah we sure did...why dont u tell the ignorant *insert a racial slurt* guy in a is300 how big a of a hick i am :lmfao:

Hmmmmmm i wonder why everyone thinks your a fucking HICK. because you even say "insert racial slur" you fucking asshole. its dumb fuckers like and thacker w/ all your racest remarks that gives the v8 guys a bad name.

fade2blk500
11-26-2006, 02:27 PM
woooh 5 cars?? maybe y'all are talking about another race.

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 02:29 PM
lol yup hes back to talkin shit... so he got beat by 5 cars on pump but now wants to race again but for money? i wonder who was sandbagging.

right...video coming in 2 min..ill let u count the cars..and he wasnt on pump gas till after the races...no wonder he didnt want to run on the way back nor when i asked him again in the parking lot :doh:

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 02:33 PM

Hmmmmmm i wonder why everyone thinks your a fucking HICK. because you even say "insert racial slur" you fucking asshole. its dumb fuckers like and thacker w/ all your racest remarks that gives the v8 guys a bad name.

i am pretty sure calling me a hick is a racial slur......and notice i didt put anything where it says insert slur..becasue i am not a ignorant keyboard racer like most on here ;)

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 02:34 PM

you're a hick just like im a ricer.... :rolleyes: dumbass.. go back to school and learn how to argue.

benwaballs
11-26-2006, 02:35 PM
right...video coming in 2 min..ill let u count the cars..and he wasnt on pump gas till after the races...no wonder he didnt want to run on the way back nor when i asked him again in the parking lot :doh:

why you still talkin shit? you talked all this big game then you got your lt1 dragged down the highway by a pos 2.0 evo :thinking: it wasn't even the 2.3 evo. damn racest hicks :gay:

i am pretty sure calling me a hick is a racial slur......and notice i didt put anything where it says insert slur..becasue i am not a ignorant keyboard racer like most on here ;)

calling you a hick is not a racial slur dumb fuck. telling someone to "insert a racial slur" is being very racest

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 02:37 PM

did u forget who started the name calling?? are you really that slow??

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 02:37 PM
why you still talkin shit? you talked all this big game then you got your lt1 dragged down the highway by a pos 2.0 evo :thinking: it wasn't even the 2.3 evo. damn racest hicks :gay:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2973773042931241196

lets see...looks like evo gets pulled up to on every run and shuts down before i have a chance to fly by :screwy:
i am having problems finding thsoe 5 car u were talkin about :no:

Lankhoss
11-26-2006, 02:38 PM
Uh boy

TIGERJC
11-26-2006, 02:39 PM
I thought charles doesnt ever really go pass 120

ct9a gsr
11-26-2006, 02:40 PM
With all bullshit aside, I was on 100% pump gas the whole night. I have a couple of witnesses to prove it, including one person who followed me from the last time I put gas in the car, to leaving my home, to getting to g-net, etc.

I already told you I didn't want to race you again because I had several other people to run that night. You seemed nice in person but please don't start spreading rumors. I can tolerate only so much BS.

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 02:43 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2973773042931241196

lets see...looks like evo gets pulled up to on every run and shuts down before i have a chance to fly by :screwy:
i am having problems finding thsoe 5 car u were talkin about :no:

lol.. looks like he let off... and he was short shifting and granny shifting..

and yes.. charles doesn't like to race past 120 at night... his vision isn't too keen...

SpeedMonkey
11-26-2006, 02:44 PM
i actually like marcin now.. after the runs he took his losses like a man and didnt say shit, he's straight up in person.. just online i guess we all get carried away and influenced by his cock rodeo (thacker) and his E-personality.

if we're gonna call anyone an idiot hick, its Thacker.. clown from spawn looking like motherfucker. marcin is polish.. and has a foreign type accent. lol.

PEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

props to LT1ultraz.

ct9a gsr
11-26-2006, 02:45 PM
Almost every run last night, I took it out to 135mph. That 1st run in that video, it does look like you're pulling me back in slowly... had we agreed to a 145mph or 150mph run, it seems you would have passed me. The 2nd run it seems like you started to reel me in for a second then I start to pull away again. I take at least .75sec per shift so that's where everyone gets a chance to pull me back in.

By the way, I never told anyone I beat you by 5 cars in case you're curious.

fade2blk500
11-26-2006, 02:45 PM
THAAAAAAAACCCCCCCKURRRRRRR

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 02:50 PM
Almost every run last night, I took it out to 135mph. That 1st run in that video, it does look like you're pulling me back in slowly... had we agreed to a 145mph or 150mph run, it seems you would have passed me. The 2nd run it seems like you started to reel me in for a second then I start to pull away again. I take at least .75sec per shift so that's where everyone gets a chance to pull me back in.

By the way, I never told anyone I beat you by 5 cars in case you're curious.

well your cheerleaders did....like i said..the first race was when my car was running half assed already, and it got progressivly worse as we kept going..i am not makin any excuses, i lost, not big deal to me.

SpeedMonkey
11-26-2006, 02:50 PM
lol.. looks like he let off... and he was short shifting and granny shifting..

and yes.. charles doesn't like to race past 120 at night... his vision isn't too keen...

yeah.. charles sandbags alot lol. or maybe is afraid to break shit lol, but those shifts were awfully slow, didnt even sound like NLS to me

anyway.

Marcin indeed was pulling charles in the first run at the end of the run in which charles didnt shift into the following gear, however.. in the 2nd run at the top of that gear marcin started pulling it back, went into the next gear and charles started pulling slightly again. could marcin's car have ran better?.. i dont know, he's just earned some of my respect and i beleive him when he says it COULD have ran better. could charles's car run better?.... lol... thats the question. we all know charles is one sneaky fucking fucker.

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 02:51 PM
v[]onkey']i actually like marcin now.. after the runs he took his losses like a man and didnt say shit, he's straight up in person.. just online i guess we all get carried away and influenced by his cock rodeo (thacker) and his E-personality.

if we're gonna call anyone an idiot hick, its Thacker.. clown from spawn looking like motherfucker. marcin is polish.. and has a foreign type accent. lol.

PEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

props to LT1ultraz.

fuck marcin.. he wants to start name callin and shit.. sayin im starting rumors.. he can suck a fat dick! i dont give a fuck if he man'd up and admitted a loss.. he' still acting like he won the race with his attitude.. but he lost.. and he lost to charles on pump.. then got murdered by lightspeed.

and what was that he said in the vid.. "that evo is slow" is that what i heard?? wow.. you guys really are......... :screwy:

SpeedMonkey
11-26-2006, 02:52 PM
fuck marcin.. he wants to start name callin and shit.. sayin im starting rumors.. he can suck a fat dick! i dont give a fuck if he man'd up and admitted a loss.. he' still acting like he won the race with his attitude.. but he lost.. and he lost to charles on pump.. then got murdered by lightspeed.

and what was that he said in the vid.. "that evo is slow" is that what i heard?? wow.. you guys really are......... :screwy:

had he said that or not, he lost.

he came out, drove his own car, ran his own car. +1 from me

Thacker.. now thats a different story.

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 02:54 PM
v[]onkey']had he said that or not, he lost.

he came out, drove his own car, ran his own car. +1 from me

Thacker.. now thats a different story.

you know what.. FUCK YOU TOO! :2up:

b0ki
11-26-2006, 02:54 PM
"your out of my power level!"-Boris last night

yeah i am to fast for u ... lol heheh. Well.. u know my car dont make over 600 rwhp like urs so is no point to race u .... once i go turbo ... I would have a better chance :ninja: :rolleyes:

fade2blk500
11-26-2006, 02:55 PM
i am not makin any excuses, i lost, not big deal to me.
how is that acting like he won?

RJ's325ITS
11-26-2006, 02:56 PM
With all bullshit aside, I was on 100% pump gas the whole night. I have a couple of witnesses to prove it, including one person who followed me from the last time I put gas in the car, to leaving my home, to getting to g-net, etc.

I already told you I didn't want to race you again because I had several other people to run that night. You seemed nice in person but please don't start spreading rumors. I can tolerate only so much BS.

respect for you charles.....:goodjob:

I will like to see the video against the supra coz the rumors said 4 to 5 cl.

Marcin my car runs richer than 10.8 and I do not wash my pistons and does not smoke black, maybe a puff here and there at lift. I've seen this smoke a lot in race cars due to hollowing the block to release friction and gain hp.

"back to the dark now":ninja:

Lankhoss
11-26-2006, 02:56 PM
you know what.. FUCK YOU TOO! :2up:

Wow, man....just......calm down heh

fade2blk500
11-26-2006, 02:58 PM
and btw, in the video he said "my car feels slow" why would he be calling a car thats in front of his slow?>

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 02:59 PM
Wow, man....just......calm down heh

im calm... dont worry :ninja:

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 02:59 PM

lol..i am saying ...."its feeling slow" referring to my car...as in..my car is running like shit....not "evo is slow" sorry i know i got a accent, but its pretty clear what i saying....i guess u hear and see what u would like lol. Just like your buddy didnt pull a gun on thacker :screwy:

b0ki
11-26-2006, 03:05 PM
Dammmm... Supra is fast as fuck !

Maniaç
11-26-2006, 03:06 PM
MAN WISH I COULD HAVE MADE IT OUT LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 03:07 PM
lol..i am saying ...."its feeling slow" referring to my car...as in..my car is running like shit....not "evo is slow" sorry i know i got a accent, but its pretty clear what i saying....i guess u hear and see what u would like lol. Just like your buddy didnt pull a gun on thacker :screwy:

obviously it wasn't clear if i had to ask what was being said. maybe if you took my dick out of your eye you would be able to read better..

LT1UltraZ
11-26-2006, 03:21 PM
obviously it wasn't clear if i had to ask what was being said. maybe if you took my dick out of your eye you would be able to read better..
i dont think its physiclay possible for your tinny dick to obstruct anyone’s view :lmfao:

anyways..i am done arguing with you, obviously u got some issues u need to work out ;)

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 03:26 PM
i dont think its physiclay possible for your tinny dick to obstruct anyone’s view :lmfao:

care to find out??? i have no problem dick slapping your face...

SpeedMonkey
11-26-2006, 03:36 PM

anyways..i am done arguing with you, obviously u got some issues u need to work out ;)

Ok marcin... enough with this faggotness.. we dont need to be talkin about dick size here... for my latino dick puts your pollack winkie to shame.

ok enough. act your fucking ages and marcin... quit the smack talking.

benwaballs
11-26-2006, 03:41 PM
v[]onkey']Ok marcin... enough with this faggotness.. we dont need to be talkin about dick size here... for my latino dick puts your pollack winkie to shame.

ok enough. act your fucking ages and marcin... quit the smack talking.

wouldn't dan turn to dirt? ;)

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 03:54 PM
wouldn't dan turn to dirt? ;)

shut up whore.. dont u need to go tend to your wifes needs at home depot.... dont forget to put the toilet seat down too. :goodjob:

SpeedMonkey
11-26-2006, 03:54 PM
shut up whore.. dont u need to go tend to your wifes needs at home depot.... dont forget to put toilet seat down too. :goodjob:

oh damN! :bump:

BUGMAN
11-26-2006, 04:04 PM
Wow these boards are getting fun to read again!

Thanks for the entertainment. :boobies:

fight club
11-26-2006, 08:31 PM
lol i was running my own races so i just heard about the races from charles and i can vouch he NEVER said 5 cars. he actually said it was pretty close. also, who is this mystery person who alledgedly pulled a gun on thackeR?

Driftk1d350z
11-27-2006, 12:01 AM
good races

drmcivicsi
11-27-2006, 02:01 AM
charles was on pump gas i can vouch for him =) i was riding with him all nite

SpeedMonkey
11-27-2006, 03:29 AM
Charles was indeed on pump gas.

but who gives a fuck, we need to let this go.. whats gonna happen next time?.. the pollack and his cock rodeo come back out, thackers fat ass talkin shit as pieces of twinkie fly out of his mouth, only for marcin to lose again.

lol. im done. PEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-27-2006, 03:38 AM
ayayayayayyyiiiii so much drama in the atl .... lol finish the song.....