PDA

View Full Version : Misc So tech fans.......

PhAtBoYMr2
11-25-2006, 05:50 PM
How does it feel??

quickdodge®
11-25-2006, 05:53 PM
It feels like a great game was played by both teams. Defensively, at least. See. The thing about me is, unlike most of you, I can actually not gloat about shit. It was a tough game for both teams. If it would have been the other way around, UGA "fans" would have found any excuse you could to take the win away. Later, QD.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-25-2006, 06:02 PM
It was definately a hard fought game..

Why can't football be like that more?

Greddypacked
11-25-2006, 06:06 PM
It's cool, cant get much closer than that. Overall Tech is still rated and has the ACC championship game coming and probably a better Bowl oppurtunity. Let the Dawgs feel happy about the win, and let Tech have a better finish at the end of the year.

Ericp
11-25-2006, 06:06 PM
that was a good game! UGA came out on top! Tech faught their hearts out, my hats off to both teams :goodjob:

changaroo
11-25-2006, 06:15 PM
It feels like a great game was played by both teams. Defensively, at least. See. The thing about me is, unlike most of you, I can actually not gloat about shit. It was a tough game for both teams. If it would have been the other way around, UGA "fans" would have found any excuse you could to take the win away. Later, QD.

:goodjob:

DrunkScotsman
11-25-2006, 06:16 PM
GO DAWGS! wish we could of played like that all yr! tech played one helluva game!

ShooterMcGavin
11-25-2006, 06:39 PM
enjoy this uga fans, especially after the piece of shit season u've had :goodjob: as a gt fan that bleeds white & gold, i hurt, but it's all good cuz i know that this was reggie's last gift to u bunch of redneck inbred bitches :goodjob: :D

man
11-25-2006, 09:56 PM

:werd:

twkg
11-25-2006, 10:41 PM
Great game. Fun to watch...nuff said

soul
11-25-2006, 10:57 PM
and at the end of the day, both teams fucking suck still.

Frög
11-25-2006, 11:26 PM
enjoy this uga fans, especially after the piece of shit season u've had :goodjob: as a gt fan that bleeds white & gold, i hurt, but it's all good cuz i know that this was reggie's last gift to u bunch of redneck inbred bitches :goodjob: :D

wow thats pretty lame... anyway, ya the uga team sucked this season, but not the previous... i was at the game, well played game.. go dawgs!

TeeJay
11-26-2006, 09:21 AM
If it would have been the other way around, UGA "fans" would have found any excuse you could to take the win away. Later, QD.
cmon qd, if tech had won, you know there would have been thread after thread making fun of uga, with the lil funny pics and what not. it was a well played game, but GODDAMN reggie ball sucks!!! he looked worse than vick on one of his bad days :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

quickdodge®
11-26-2006, 09:31 AM
cmon qd, if tech had won, you know there would have been thread after thread making fun of uga,

I'm sure. I would have been part of the picture one. But my point was that I don't make all these excuses as to why GT lost. UGA fans, for the most part, would've. And I also even gave props to UGA for a great game.

but GODDAMN reggie ball sucks!!! he looked worse than vick on one of his bad days :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Hail yeah. It's like Vick showed up at that game yesterday and gave Ball some advice.

Vick: Wassup, Reg.
Ball: Ahh shit, homey. Whaz happnin, Mike.
Vick: Just thought I'd come down and check out the game and see how you were doing.
Ball: That's what's up. Got any advice for me?
Vick: Yeah, man. Get out there and act like you know what's up. Act like you know what your next move is. Act a superstar. No one will know the difference between you and a good quarterback.
Ball: Hail yeah, homey. I got that. I'm the next Mike Vick! Lolol.
Vick: You know. Bet. Lolol. Lolol some more.
Ball: Keeps on lolol-ing.
Vick: Aight man, I'm out. Good luck.
Ball: Preciate it main. Later. RB

/\ /\ /\ That's what happened. Later, QD.

TeeJay
11-26-2006, 09:40 AM
I'm sure. I would have been part of the picture one. But my point was that I don't make all these excuses as to why GT lost. UGA fans, for the most part, would've. And I also even gave props to UGA for a great game.

Hail yeah. It's like Vick showed up at that game yesterday and gave Ball some advice.

Vick: Wassup, Reg.
Ball: Ahh shit, homey. Whaz happnin, Mike.
Vick: Just thought I'd come down and check out the game and see how you were doing.
Ball: That's what's up. Got any advice for me?
Vick: Yeah, man. Get out there and act likeyou know what's up. Act liek you know what your next move is. Act a superstar. No one will know the difference between you and a good quarterback.
Ball: Hail yeah, homey. I got that. I'm the next Mike Vick! Lolol.
Vick: You know. Bet. Lolol. Lolol some more.
Ball: Keeps on lolol-ing.
Vick: Aight man, I'm out. Good luck.
Ball: Preciate it main. Later. RB

/\ /\ /\ That's what happened. Later, QD.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Kyle
11-26-2006, 10:24 AM
Reggie Ball is such a bitch. I give credit to UGA defense they did a great job shutting Calvin Johnson down. Reggie had three fucking turnovers. That is ridiculous. He definately lost the game for Georgia Tech.

PhAtBoYMr2
11-26-2006, 10:36 AM
Georgia played a shitty game....but we still won.

oliver shut johnson down.
reggie ball got shut down.
georgia tech offense shut down.

i would say that UGA defense won the game....

quickdodge®
11-26-2006, 10:37 AM
i would say that UGA defense won the game....

Yes. It was a defensive game only. Both offenses pretty much stayed home for this one. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
11-26-2006, 12:29 PM

that game proved that a bad UGA season is STILL BETTER than a Great Tech season. Wake Forrest? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
SEC>ACC 3 games Proved that.

you tech boys can say whatever you want. UGA BEAT Tech! plain and simple. UGA>Tech 6 years and counting :yes:

PhAtBoYMr2
11-26-2006, 12:33 PM
oh yeah and i guess this proves my point.

SEC >ACC

hands down.

{X}Echo419
11-26-2006, 12:40 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/dawgtoons/Anti-Tech/afea5325.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/dawgtoons/Anti-Tech/techbowl.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/dawgtoons/Anti-Tech/smallffb.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/dawgtoons/Anti-Tech/countreggie7fc.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/dawgtoons/Anti-Tech/4a710_Reggie4Dummies.jpg
GOD BLESS REGGIE BALL
note:I got the "REGGIE" chant started. also, "Reggie Reggie he's our man! If he can't do it the BAND Probally Can!"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/dawgtoons/Anti-Tech/greatdayforameri.jpg
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

UGA>Tech and they Proved it by BEATING Tech. face it boys the Only reason you're going to the ACC championship is everyone in that Division sucks just as much or more than you. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

DerrickT
11-26-2006, 12:49 PM
Reggie Ball could win Mayor in Athens right now. Last night UGA retired #1 in his honor. Reggie ball UGA's MVP of the game. Thank you Reggie Ball for four years of assistance.

3 years of graduating Seniors at GT who have not beat Georgia once.

Congrats GT, you will prob be ACC champions, but you still got beat by the WORST team in the SEC this year.

{X}Echo419
11-26-2006, 12:52 PM
Reggie Ball could win Mayor in Athens right now. Last night UGA retired #1 in his honor. Reggie ball UGA's MVP of the game. Thank you Reggie Ball for four years of assistance.

3 years of graduating Seniors at GT who have not beat Georgia once.

Congrats GT, you will prob be ACC champions, but you still got beat by the WORST team in the SEC this year.
+1

btw: it sure was fun ringing that bell last night :goodjob:

DerrickT
11-26-2006, 12:58 PM
it was incredible seeing the game in person. I don't care if Georgia loses every game they play but beat Tech, I am happy.

Glory to Ole' Georgia, and the Hell with Georgia Tech.

man
11-26-2006, 01:01 PM

OMG you UGA fans just don't understand football do you? :thinking:
Every team has bad games. Need I remind you of Vanderbilt? :lmfao:
Us losing to your pathetic team is almost as embarrassing as that.

quickdodge®
11-26-2006, 01:32 PM
Every team has bad games. Need I remind you of Vanderbilt? :lmfao:

Come on, man. Ease up some. Remember that one GT student's IQ is probably as high or higher than the last 6 graduating classes at UGA. Combined. So you really can't teach those folks anything. All they know is if "their" team loses, it's not the team's fault. It's the ref, the weather or the field's fault. If GT loses, it's UGA's fault. Later, QD.

Kyle
11-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Remember that one GT student's IQ is probably as high or higher than the last 6 graduating classes at UGA. Combined.
:yes:

LQQKITZME
11-26-2006, 03:59 PM

it hasn't been the other way around for 6 years now hell Sec beat the Acc in every game played on sat. Acc is a weak ass conference abunch of :gay: teams.

ShooterMcGavin
11-26-2006, 04:00 PM
^^^:lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
11-26-2006, 04:02 PM
it hasn't been the other way around for 6 years now hell Sec beat the Acc in every game played on sat. Acc is a weak ass conference abunch of :gay: teams.

+1

DerrickT
11-26-2006, 04:07 PM
Come on, man. Ease up some. Remember that one GT student's IQ is probably as high or higher than the last 6 graduating classes at UGA. Combined. So you really can't teach those folks anything
I mean come on now... lets all face it, GT students on the average are smarter than a UGA student. they can design anything but a play on the football field.

All they know is if "their" team loses, it's not the team's fault. It's the ref, the weather or the field's fault. If GT loses, it's UGA's fault. Later, QD.
if "my" team loses I blame the team. there are some shitty calls that do not help often, but instead of putting the blame on other factors I give credit where credit is due. If GT loses, chances are it's Reggie Ball's fault, not UGA. lol

DerrickT
11-26-2006, 04:09 PM
Every team has bad games. Need I remind you of Vanderbilt?b :lmfao:

You don't, I even remember Kentucky. Thats why I said the WORST team in the SEC.

man
11-26-2006, 04:23 PM
You don't, I even remember Kentucky. Thats why I said the WORST team in the SEC.

UGA is far from being the worst team in the SEC, they have just had a rough season. The point I was making is that just because you lose to a team doesn't mean you are worse than them, there are many factors, for instance injuries, or whether or not your team has Reggie...

Greddypacked
11-26-2006, 04:35 PM

Lets see Tech plays, Virginia Tech, Notre Dame, Miami, Clemson, Virginia, and N. Carolina can be good most of the times. Most of those teams i listed are almost rated every year, but know they dont have a hard schedule. Tech lost by 3 damn points, now if they blew them out by 30 points then you can say whateva. Tech will have a better overall season, shoot they almost beat the #2 team in the nation NOtre Dame, but lost by 4 points. Dawg fans can dawg the Jackets, but we know that your really jealous about the season and your just trying to pull our chains. Bah, get a beer and cool off, DAWGs didnt do sh!t impressive this year except against Auburn but Auburn lost against several underrated teams (Arkansas killed them when Arkansas wasnt even looked upon as being great. After that though they rocketed up. Regardless take your 3 point win and smile, we will smile about the overall season, you guys need a lil hype cuz u sucked this year anyways lol :tongue1:.

PhAtBoYMr2
11-26-2006, 04:44 PM
haha tech fans are outraged

man
11-26-2006, 04:56 PM

No, not really. The game didn't hinder us in any way. Why would we be anything more than a little upset? I could honestly care less. But then again, I'm not really a Tech fan. I'm a Gator through and through.

ShooterMcGavin
11-26-2006, 05:19 PM
lol hardly, don't give urself too much credit for the win yesterday :goodjob:

TeeJay
11-26-2006, 05:27 PM
lol hardly, don't give urself too much credit for the win yesterday :goodjob:
hes right mark, reggie ball deserves all the credit :lmfao:

Kyle
11-26-2006, 05:31 PM
Reggie Ball is no good. One more game and he is gone.

TeeJay
11-26-2006, 05:32 PM
i dont follow tech or any college football too closely, so can someone explain to me how this guy got and retained the starting job????????? im at a loss :???:

DerrickT
11-26-2006, 05:33 PM

2 more games.

Kyle
11-26-2006, 05:34 PM
Damnit, you are right.

man
11-26-2006, 05:35 PM
i dont follow tech or any college football too closely, so can someone explain to me how this guy got and retained the starting job????????? im at a loss :???:

No idea, but it's pretty amazing that they keep him in when we have anti-Reggie chants at the games

BluesClues
11-26-2006, 05:36 PM
I didn't even get to see the game because I was at work. Damn I hate I missed a really good game. Glad to hear the DAWS won! They haven't had the best season this year so hopefully this will be a turnaround

Kyle
11-26-2006, 05:40 PM
I didn't even get to see the game because I was at work. Damn I hate I missed a really good game. Glad to hear the DAWS won! They haven't had the best season this year so hopefully this will be a turnaround

Don't worry you didn't miss a really good game. It was rather uneventful.

BluesClues
11-26-2006, 05:45 PM
Either way I wanted to see that game. I haven't been able to see a Georgia game in a while because I always work on Saturdays

ShooterMcGavin
11-26-2006, 09:37 PM
personally i'd start taylor bennett or kyle manley over ball for the last 2 games, but knowing good ol chan, it's not goin to happen...

LS2ner
11-26-2006, 09:46 PM
Im skipping the first 2 pages. All i can say is that, Defensively, it was a good game for both teams. It seems like both teams were lacking offensively until the end. What i hate is how everyone talked so much shit about Stafford, and then this they ride his nuts. I supported him all year and its just funny to me. Massaquoi did an excellant job, as well as Calvin Johnson and Shard whatever his name is. Excellant game!...GO DAWGS!

DerrickT
11-26-2006, 10:19 PM
Im skipping the first 2 pages. All i can say is that, Defensively, it was a good game for both teams. It seems like both teams were lacking offensively until the end. What i hate is how everyone talked so much shit about Stafford, and then this they ride his nuts. I supported him all year and its just funny to me. Massaquoi did an excellant job, as well as Calvin Johnson and Shard whatever his name is. Excellant game!...GO DAWGS!

I have supportted Stafford all year since the first game I wanted him to start, I got discouraged by him sometimes but he is the future when it comes to quarterback at UGA.

PhAtBoYMr2
11-26-2006, 10:22 PM
I wanted to see some more of cox play maybe hell get some more time next year.

DerrickT
11-26-2006, 10:51 PM
I wanted to see some more of cox play maybe hell get some more time next year.

Cox is a joke compared to Stafford.

LS2ner
11-26-2006, 11:10 PM
Cox is a joke compared to Stafford.

Exactly. Am i the only one who noticed that everyone was talkin shit about stafford UNTIL this game? I mean he got player of the game...In my opinion Odale or whatever our safeteys name is that shut down Calvin Johnson THE WHOLE GAME shouldve.

Frög
11-27-2006, 01:25 AM
that game proved that a bad UGA season is STILL BETTER than a Great Tech season. Wake Forrest? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
SEC>ACC 3 games Proved that.

you tech boys can say whatever you want. UGA BEAT Tech! plain and simple. UGA>Tech 6 years and counting :yes:

:goodjob: well said! wat i wanted to say but couldnt find the words

{X}Echo419
11-27-2006, 06:58 AM
Exactly. Am i the only one who noticed that everyone was talkin shit about stafford UNTIL this game? I mean he got player of the game...In my opinion Odale or whatever our safeteys name is that shut down Calvin Johnson THE WHOLE GAME shouldve.

Paul Oliver. yeah, poor ole' Calvin always gets shut down when playin' the DAWGS!

I love hearing all these Excusses from these tech fanboys. "what about Vandy? what about Flordia?". because they'll never beat Georgia they have to live vicariously(sp) through other teams.
go ahead Techies. "Attempt" to talk all the shit you can. Tech got BEAT and nothing you can say will change that. :goodjob:

btw: GT vs Wake Forrest for the ACC Championship? give me a fucking break :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: that's like a fight between the kid with 1 leg and the kid with 1 arm :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

LS2ner
11-27-2006, 08:04 AM
Yea Paul Oliver. He stepped his game up BIG TIME. Our defense looked really good, i just hope the new recruits for next year will help out the offense.

ShooterMcGavin
11-27-2006, 08:32 AM
I love hearing all these Excusses from these tech fanboys. "what about Vandy? what about Flordia?". because they'll never beat Georgia they have to live vicariously(sp) through other teams.
go ahead Techies. "Attempt" to talk all the shit you can. Tech got BEAT and nothing you can say will change that. :goodjob:

oh please, and you act like uga never does the same thing? or are you trying to tell me uga never goes for the other team whenever florida or tennessee play other teams? :rolleyes:

we did get beat, and i didn't say shit about it other than the fact that we got beat, who's trying to change the facts or the record books? if anything, it's uga that doesn't "agree" on the 2 losses handed to them by tech during ww2.

btw: GT vs Wake Forrest for the ACC Championship? give me a fucking break :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: that's like a fight between the kid with 1 leg and the kid with 1 arm :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

yeah well both those teams have more to play for than the quadraplegic that is the uga football team as they sit at home this coming up weekend and on new yrs day when one of those 2 teams will be playing in a bcs bowl :goodjob:

{X}Echo419
11-27-2006, 08:53 AM
oh please, and you act like uga never does the same thing? or are you trying to tell me uga never goes for the other team whenever florida or tennessee play other teams? :rolleyes:
no, but not "after" a UGA loss to Tec...wait that hasen't happened in 6 years :goodjob: .

we did get beat, and i didn't say shit about it other than the fact that we got beat, who's trying to change the facts or the record books? if anything, it's uga that doesn't "agree" on the 2 losses handed to them by tech during ww2.
:thinking: I'm sorry I don't get that. I can only count to 4. but hey! that's better than "some" Tech students :yes:

yeah well both those teams have more to play for than the quadraplegic that is the uga football team as they sit at home this coming up weekend and on new yrs day when one of those 2 teams will be playing in a bcs bowl :goodjob:
ok, if UGA is a "quadraplegic" and they Beat Tech what does that make Tech? a fucking corpse? Tech is the least "fat kid" in a a dodgeball game of fatter kids called the ACC. :goodjob:
you're not helping yourself by using the BCS. it's a hack system. a playoff system would be 10x better, or 3x better if you're Reggie Ball :lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
11-27-2006, 09:06 AM
no, but not "after" a UGA loss to Tec...wait that hasen't happened in 6 years :goodjob:
maybe you don't read so well, i already said i didn't make any excuses or bring up uga's pitiful losses to any other teams after the game, what part of that don't you understand? you're starting to sound like a taped recording...

:thinking: I'm sorry I don't get that. I can only count to 4. but hey! that's better than "some" Tech students :yes:

you don't get it? no shit? being a uga fan i'm going to cut you some slack. what i was referring to was the fact that the uga-tech record is not agreed upon by the two sides, uga does not "recognize" two losses during world war 2 when tech beat them.....go figure right? :rolleyes:

ok, if UGA is a "quadraplegic" and they Beat Tech what does that make Tech? a fucking corpse? Tech is the least "fat kid" in a a dodgeball game of fatter kids called the ACC. :goodjob:
you're not helping yourself by using the BCS. it's a hack system. a playoff system would be 10x better, or 3x better if you're Reggie Ball :lmfao:

ok for the record, you already stated that the matchup between tech and wake was going to be battle between one without an arm and one without a kid, thereby leading to my retort that if that were the case, uga would be the quadraplegic of the bunch. how're you going to turn that back around? must be that uga "logic" working again huh :screwy:

and the thing i find funniest of all, you swing harder from uga's nuts than most ppl i know that ACTUALLY GO/WENT THERE....just saying, makes you look kinda obssessive...

man
11-27-2006, 09:20 AM

LOL, I've been a Florida fan my whole life. When I first applied to colleges it was between UGgAy and Georgia Southern, and I chose Southern over UGA because of one thing, my Gators. I will bring up Florida all day long and will continue to laugh every time the Dawgs try to make a stand. In fact I hate Tech with a passion, I'm not even staying here next semester because of how much it sucks. So now I'm moving to Ft. Myers to work then going to UF to finish school.

{X}Echo419
11-27-2006, 09:32 AM
maybe you don't read so well, i already said i didn't make any excuses or bring up uga's pitiful losses to any other teams after the game, what part of that don't you understand? you're starting to sound like a taped recording...
is that right?

you don't get it? no shit? being a uga fan i'm going to cut you some slack. what i was referring to was the fact that the uga-tech record is not agreed upon by the two sides, uga does not "recognize" two losses during world war 2 when tech beat them.....go figure right? :rolleyes:
ww2? talk about digging deep. I don't know anything about that. maybe b/c it was more than 60 YEARS AGO! it wouldn't have anything to do with Tech being a bunch of liars and cheaters would it?

ok for the record, you already stated that the matchup between tech and wake was going to be battle between one without an arm and one without a kid, thereby leading to my retort that if that were the case, uga would be the quadraplegic of the bunch. how're you going to turn that back around? must be that uga "logic" working again huh :screwy:
do you know what a quadraplegic is? guess not b/c if you did you wouldn't say that after Tech got BEAT.

and the thing i find funniest of all, you swing harder from uga's nuts than most ppl i know that ACTUALLY GO/WENT THERE....just saying, makes you look kinda obssessive...
sry, wrong again. and it's not UGA nuts that I was swing from. it was the Chapel bell after the game! :lmfao:
O and trying to talk shit about UGA after they Beat your team makes you look kinda foolish. :yes:

ShooterMcGavin
11-27-2006, 09:43 AM
ww2? talk about digging deep. I don't know anything about that. maybe b/c it was more than 60 YEARS AGO! it wouldn't have anything to do with Tech being a bunch of liars and cheaters would it?

as obssessive as you appear to be i would've figured you'd know all about it. but then again, you never wanna assume too much when it comes to uga fans...

do you know what a quadraplegic is? guess not b/c if you did you wouldn't say that after Tech got BEAT.QUOTE]

i am quite aware of what a quadraplegic is :goodjob: i am also quite aware of what was said and in what order it was said, therefore i stand by my statement.

[QUOTE={X}Echo419]O and trying to talk shit about UGA after they Beat your team makes you look kinda foolish. :yes:

it's really quite funny how say that with such finality just because you won this year and have been winning in recent yrs, you speak as if we'll never play again and uga will never lose again. :rolleyes:

{X}Echo419
11-27-2006, 10:02 AM
as obssessive as you appear to be i would've figured you'd know all about it. but then again, you never wanna assume too much when it comes to uga fans...witty :goodjob:

i am quite aware of what a quadraplegic is :goodjob: i am also quite aware of what was said and in what order it was said, therefore i stand by my statement.
so you're telling me that a qaud could kick the ass of someone with 1 arm? :stupid: the quad would have to shake his head like a mother fucker :lmfao:

it's really quite funny how say that with such finality just because you won this year and have been winning in recent yrs, you speak as if we'll never play again and uga will never lose again. :rolleyes:

sure Tech might win 1 day but it sure as hell wasn't last saturday or the 5 years before it. and if the entire Ohio St. team dies in the next few weeks they won't be playing for the National Title. if, if, if, if..... :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
11-27-2006, 10:14 AM
witty :goodjob: QUOTE]
finally you recognized something! :goodjob:

[QUOTE={X}Echo419] so you're telling me that a qaud could kick the ass of someone with 1 arm? :stupid: the quad would have to shake his head like a mother fucker :lmfao:

indeed it's possible, or maybe you've never seen monty python's quest for the holy grail?

sure Tech might win 1 day but it sure as hell wasn't last saturday or the 5 years before it. and if the entire Ohio St. team dies in the next few weeks they won't be playing for the National Title. if, if, if, if..... :goodjob:

yep, no where in what i said did i try to dispute that OR bring up what if's. however, since you took the liberty bring up the subject, i find it funny that tech is in a higher position than uga is should the 20 teams before them were to mysteriously die :goodjob:

{X}Echo419
11-27-2006, 10:26 AM
[QUOTE={X}Echo419]witty :goodjob: QUOTE]
finally you recognized something! :goodjob:

indeed it's possible, or maybe you've never seen monty python's quest for the holy grail?
touche'

yep, no where in what i said did i try to dispute that OR bring up what if's. however, since you took the liberty bring up the subject, i find it funny that tech is in a higher position than uga is should the 20 teams before them were to mysteriously die :goodjob:
:rly:

that's not me pal. that's the BCS for you :goodjob:

Frög
11-27-2006, 01:02 PM
Come on, man. Ease up some. Remember that one GT student's IQ is probably as high or higher than the last 6 graduating classes at UGA. Combined. So you really can't teach those folks anything.

or not, because i had better grades and better SAT scores and IQ than my best friend that is at tech... i got in tech, just chose to go to UGA for their business program.. because its better than tech's

JC
11-27-2006, 03:28 PM
The game was amazing. I am not a huge fan of either team, but being at the game and seeing each team fighting tooth and nail for the win was amazing. There was an obnoxious Ga Tech fan sitting behind me that I just wanted to throw down the bleachers, however, I am sure there are a fair share of UGA fans that are the same way, just werent sitting by me.

The game was amazing, I truely wasnt expecting that kind of performance out of UGA the way they have been playing all season. UGA defense won them that game. If you shut down, Calvin Johnson, you win the game. And that exactly what UGA did. UGA does not have a strong offense at all, but then again, they have always had a better defense then offence. However, it was VERY obvious that the refs sided with UGA on a lot of calls. Hell, I still cant get over the UGA reciever catching the ball out of bounds and the ref calling it fair. Dont know what play he was watching, but it wasnt that one obviously.

Great game from both parts. It was a very exciting game to watch and I loved every second of it.

HalfBaked
11-27-2006, 03:37 PM
LOL.

UGA is having a season this year that Tech would be happy with for each of the past 16 years. But is a piece of shit season?

We will still play in a good bowl game and beat another ACC team.

Wake is gonna hand Tech another loss.

PhAtBoYMr2
11-27-2006, 04:06 PM
LOL.

UGA is having a season this year that Tech would be happy with for each of the past 16 years. But is a piece of shit season?

We will still play in a good bowl game and beat another ACC team.

Wake is gonna hand Tech another loss.

lol and after wake forest hands tech another loss they will have the same record as georgia...so much for a good season ehh? lols

man
11-27-2006, 09:33 PM
lol and after wake forest hands tech another loss they will have the same record as georgia...so much for a good season ehh? lols

Wait, who's been ranked for all but the start of the season??? :thinking:

ShooterMcGavin
11-27-2006, 09:40 PM
:werd: but of course i'm expecting the typical uga lamer retort that we didn't play anyone good and :blah:

HalfBaked
11-27-2006, 11:30 PM
:werd: but of course i'm expecting the typical uga lamer retort that we didn't play anyone good and :blah:
No. I was asking how UGA's season was shit, when they have the same record that tech has had for the past 16 years?

PhAtBoYMr2
11-27-2006, 11:35 PM
:werd:

{X}Echo419
11-28-2006, 08:03 AM
Wait, who's been ranked for all but the start of the season??? :thinking:

and who got BEAT saturday? :yes:

idriveasloweclipse
11-28-2006, 08:31 AM
and who got BEAT saturday? :yes:

you mean who got beat the last six times

{X}Echo419
11-28-2006, 09:07 AM
you mean who got beat the last six times
O-SNAP! :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
11-28-2006, 10:29 AM
it's gettin ugly for the tech fans in here.....

man
11-28-2006, 10:30 AM
I guess ignorance is bliss... Enjoy your awesome season Dawgs fans!!!

Sport1.3
11-28-2006, 10:30 AM
GA before tech game
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/skeosh/UGASCHEDULE.jpg

TECH
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/skeosh/GATECH.jpg

Honestly both teams played a great "defensive" game. Ill also agree that Ball hindered techs game. What I can’t understand is how tech fans can say they had just as hard a schedule. You played 2 hard teams and lost to both?! Im not saying UGA is any better, because we lost our fair share of games to topped ranked teams, but we also played a much harder schedule. UGA has beaten tech now 6 yrs running. I do believe that gives them and every UGA fan the right to say UGA is a better team. 6 straight isn’t a fluke lol. And the crap ab UGA not recognizing 2 tech wins is so lame. The Dawgs and the Yellow Jackets have to date met 95 times on the football field, with the Bulldogs leading the 107-year-old series, 54-36-5. Georgia has compiled a winning record in 8 of the 11 decades, including the past four decades.

Also Tech and UGA are 2 very different schools, so implying one is better than the other is kind of like comparing apples to oranges. But ill go ahead compare the 2 for you anyway.

UGA
College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
Franklin College of Arts and Sciences
Terry College of Business
College of Education
College of Family and Consumer Sciences
Warnell School of Forest Resources
Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication
School of Law
College of Pharmacy
School of Social Work
College of Veterinary Medicine

TECH
College of Architecture
College of Computing
DuPree College of Management
College of Engineering
Ivan Allen College (Liberal Arts)
College of Sciences

Where Dawgs drink beer or Beam and Coke, play football, and entertain themselves with the PS2, Techies drink Zima, play golf, and entertain themselves with their laptops.

UGA football Chant:

“What’s that comin’ down the track?
A big machine that’s Red and Black!
There ain’t nothing finer in the land,
Than a drunk, obnoxious Bulldog fan!”

Tech Chant:

“Differential ‘X’!
Differential ‘Y’
‘A’ Square, ‘B’ square
Integral of pi!
Engineers touchdown!
Engineers yell!
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets!
Fight like hell!”

What do you call a pretty girl on Georgia Tech’s campus? A visitor! :lmfao:

· Georgia Tech: a five-year school for engineering majors. A two-year school for NBA guards. The only Southern school that recruits football players from Maine. This year’s "other good ACC team."

UGA Has the pretty girls, the good bars, and all of the fun. /thread

PhAtBoYMr2
11-28-2006, 10:35 AM
GA before tech game

TECH

Honestly both teams played a great "defensive" game. Ill also agree that Ball hindered techs game. What I can’t understand is how tech fans can say they had just as hard a schedule. You played 2 hard teams and lost to both?! Im not saying UGA is any better, because we lost our fair share of games to topped ranked teams, but we also played a much harder schedule. UGA has beaten tech now 6 yrs running. I do believe that gives them and every UGA fan the right to say UGA is a better team. 6 straight isn’t a fluke lol. And the crap ab UGA not recognizing 2 tech wins is so lame. The Dawgs and the Yellow Jackets have to date met 95 times on the football field, with the Bulldogs leading the 107-year-old series, 54-36-5. Georgia has compiled a winning record in 8 of the 11 decades, including the past four decades.

Also Tech and UGA are 2 very different schools, so implying one is better than the other is kind of like comparing apples to oranges. But ill go ahead compare the 2 for you anyway.

UGA
College of Education
School of Law
College of Pharmacy
School of Social Work

TECH
College of Architecture
College of Computing
College of Engineering
College of Sciences

Where Dawgs drink beer or Beam and Coke, play football, and entertain themselves with the PS2, Techies drink Zima, play golf, and entertain themselves with their laptops.

UGA football Chant:

Tech Chant:

“Differential ‘X’!
Differential ‘Y’
‘A’ Square, ‘B’ square
Integral of pi!
Engineers touchdown!
Engineers yell!
Fight like hell!”

· Georgia Tech: a five-year school for engineering majors. A two-year school for NBA guards. The only Southern school that recruits football players from Maine. This year’s "other good ACC team."

:goodjob:

bigdare23
11-28-2006, 10:59 AM
GA before tech game

TECH

UGA
College of Education
School of Law
College of Pharmacy
School of Social Work

TECH
College of Architecture
College of Computing
College of Engineering
College of Sciences

UGA football Chant:

Tech Chant:

“Differential ‘X’!
Differential ‘Y’
‘A’ Square, ‘B’ square
Integral of pi!
Engineers touchdown!
Engineers yell!
Fight like hell!”

I'm just going to shake my head on this comment. Dont forget GT is in the middle of fuck'n downtown Atlanta. I'll agree there are some lames on campus, but if you were to walk on campus you might be surprised.

bigdare23
11-28-2006, 11:05 AM
Oh yeah, see ya'll at the Chick-fil-A bowl LOL!!!

man
11-28-2006, 11:07 AM
I'm just going to shake my head on this comment. Dont forget GT is in the middle of fuck'n downtown Atlanta. I'll agree there are some lames on campus, but if you were to walk on campus you might be surprised.

Yeah, people tend to forget that Atlanta is there as well as GSU. Techies party hard, harder than I've seen at UGA so far. Even harder then at Southern... sometimes.

Sport1.3
11-28-2006, 11:09 AM

ive lived in Atlanta and dated a girl that went to UGA...i can say first hand athens is WAY more fun for my (college) age group.

Yeah, people tend to forget that Atlanta is there as well as GSU. Techies party hard, harder than I've seen at UGA so far. Even harder then at Southern... sometimes.
Spoken like a kid thats never been to a UGA party lol....Tech parties are lame as shit. Ive been to many...more than id like to admit actually and State is basically a commuter school. nothing beats the Male to Female ratio at UGA. Ill give you the fact there are some nice ladies in atlanta, but the age group varies and like the old saying says ab tech ladies. “The odds are good, but the goods are odd” Male to female ratio at Tech: 7,410 to 2,965. hahaha there are 5 times that many girls at UGA

bigdare23
11-28-2006, 11:12 AM
ive lived in Atlanta and dated a girl that went to UGA...i can say first hand athens is WAY more fun for my (college) age group.

sooooooooooooooooo athens>>>atlanta thats what you saying??? :screwy:

you must be under 21 :tongue1:

*edits* checks age over 21

how in the hell is athens funner for your age group????

man
11-28-2006, 11:14 AM

Or broke...

bigdare23
11-28-2006, 11:16 AM
Or broke...

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhh, dont tell his bussiness like that

man
11-28-2006, 11:18 AM
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhh, dont tell his bussiness like that

It was a general statement, not directed towards him.

Sport1.3
11-28-2006, 11:18 AM

*edits* checks age over 21

how in the hell is athens funner for your age group????

lemme just on the off chance guess you've never been to athens, or partied in athens? i can name every store, bar and restraunt in athens, and a little story for each....its a huge mass off ppl my age, how could i not like it?

{X}Echo419
11-28-2006, 11:23 AM

yeah, supirsed b/c all of the sudden you'll be on the GSU campus.

for college parties Athens>Atlanta hands down. Espically after a BIG win @ Sanford Stadium :goodjob:

Sport1.3
11-28-2006, 11:26 AM
yeah, supirsed b/c all of the sudden you'll be on the GSU campus.

for college parties Athens>Atlanta hands down. Espically after a BIG win @ Sanford Stadium :goodjob:

Dude KSU parties>anything ever at Tech :gay:

these ppl just have never experienced better...its not their fault :no:

HalfBaked
11-28-2006, 11:28 AM
Dude KSU parties>anything ever at Tech :gay:

these ppl just have never experienced better...its not their fault :no:
Hey, we throw down in Kennesaw.

Just ask anyone who has ever been to one of our parties!

Sport1.3
11-28-2006, 11:34 AM
List of bars/clubs in athensall within a 1 mile radius
tell me where in Atl you can find that lol....underground? ahahaha

40 Watt - live music, mixed atmosphere of townies and students, very well known
283 -older, local/native crowd, chic sophisticated atmosphere
Allen's – more fratty and younger with some football players and locals, also in Normaltown, burger joint
The Annex - hip-hop dancing, 18+ admitted, younger crowd
Barcode – semi-clean bathrooms, dark atmosphere, pool, variety of popular music, signature drink “The Barcode Bull”
Between the Hedges - sports bar and frat hangout
Boar’s Head- variety of people, frat crowd, mainly over 21 crowd, free popcorn = drink more, Monday is ladies night
Boneshakers – Predominantly gay bar, drag shows and special events, karaoke; trance, house, jungle, techno music
Bourbon Street- young Greek crowd, where kids go to meet the wrong kind of people to hook-up with, power hour every night 10-11
Brass Monkey - hangout mainly for guys
Buddha Bar - more expensive Bomb bar....
Chelsea’s - strip club, claims to be men’s sports bar, overpriced for not so attractive girls and bad food
City Bar - small bar, mixed crowd, some frat (aka: Shitty Bar)
Classic City Saloon – Also known as Classic Shitty, mostly younger Greeks, loud, wild and somewhat odorous, very crowded during happy hour
Copper Creek Brewery - brewery, restaurant and bar, older/upscale, becoming more Greek every day
DePalmas- classy Italian restaurant with chic bar area, older socialites and dinner patrons
DT's Down Under - very small disgusting bar with live music and really gross bathrooms, open mic night
East West – younger dressy Greek crowd, usually wildly crowded, restaurant and bar, known for Godiva Martinis
El Centro – eclectic crowd, fair amount of drug use, mostly Widespread kids but others sometimes
Element- sophisticated bar/club with large digital image screen and live DJ’s, dance music, interesting décor and plenty of room
The Engine Room – mostly rock music, live local bands, townie crowd, large outdoor patio for shows and casual drinking
Firehouse – wild, mixed crowd, mostly younger people and spillover Greeks from Classic City and Flanagans, infamous for lingerie on display behind bar
Flanagan’s/Half Moon Pub-mostly younger crowd with some of the frat crowd, wild, loud, and usually spills onto street
Fox Z's - country rock, karaoke, (i.e.; not Downtown) on Prince Avenue
Genco Import Company- mixed crowd, old comfortable Italian décor w/couches, some drug activity, pleasant atmosphere
Georgia Bar – wide variety of drugs available, variety of patrons
Georgia Theatre - wide variety of people, live music and movies, stay away from tap beer
The Globe - older crowd, lots of graduate students and professors, laid back, nice for lively conversation, excellent wine selection
Harry Bissett's - older drinking crowd and some of the frat crowd
Insomnia- dance club and bar, primarily hip-hop crowd and music
J.Rs Bait Shack-live music, social gatherings, best Long islands ever!!
Last Call- a variety of people and drugs, live local bands, pool, cover for under 18
Lunch Paper – somewhat grubby and eclectic, townie/punk
Mean Mike's - 18+ bar, hip-hop scene
Molly O’ Sheas- Irish pub with great happy hour food and drink specials, restaurant by day, mixed crowd, very Greek during happy hour, some gay crowd, known for “Car Bombs” and “Jager Bombs”
Road House - same grungy crowd as El Centro
Sons of Italy / Steverino’s - two bars at 5-Points, crowded during happy hours and warm weather by predominantly Greek and local crowds, cheap mugs and pitchers.
Tasty World – graduate students at happy hour, live bands, two bars
Topper's - strip club, football players, some frat boys and lots of dirty old men
Transmetropolitan- wide-range menu, well stocked bar upstairs, townie and older crowd, upscale ambience
Uptown Lounge - young crowd, anyone can get in whether or not they have a good fake; you can use the same fake for a big group of people.
Washington Street Pub - hip-hop crowd, football players (not here for autographs)
Wild Wing Café - famous for beer and chicken wings, live music, very Greek
The Winery - more upscale, nicer atmosphere, laid back crowd with popular music, known for martini specials and wine selection

Dude i know...i go too lol....and yes we throw down

PhAtBoYMr2
11-28-2006, 11:34 AM

this is true

iv'e been to just about every good campus in the state of georgia for parties...including some tech parties.....

KSU>TECH
UGA>TECH
UGA>KSU

PhAtBoYMr2
11-28-2006, 11:36 AM
List of bars/clubs in athensall within a 1 mile radius
tell me where in Atl you can find that lol....underground? ahahaha

40 Watt - live music, mixed atmosphere of townies and students, very well known
283 -older, local/native crowd, chic sophisticated atmosphere
Allen's – more fratty and younger with some football players and locals, also in Normaltown, burger joint
The Annex - hip-hop dancing, 18+ admitted, younger crowd
Barcode – semi-clean bathrooms, dark atmosphere, pool, variety of popular music, signature drink “The Barcode Bull”
Between the Hedges - sports bar and frat hangout
Boar’s Head- variety of people, frat crowd, mainly over 21 crowd, free popcorn = drink more, Monday is ladies night
Boneshakers – Predominantly gay bar, drag shows and special events, karaoke; trance, house, jungle, techno music
Bourbon Street- young Greek crowd, where kids go to meet the wrong kind of people to hook-up with, power hour every night 10-11
Brass Monkey - hangout mainly for guys
Chelsea’s - strip club, claims to be men’s sports bar, overpriced for not so attractive girls and bad food
City Bar - small bar, mixed crowd, some frat (aka: Shitty Bar)
Classic City Saloon – Also known as Classic Shitty, mostly younger Greeks, loud, wild and somewhat odorous, very crowded during happy hour
Copper Creek Brewery - brewery, restaurant and bar, older/upscale, becoming more Greek every day
DePalmas- classy Italian restaurant with chic bar area, older socialites and dinner patrons
DT's Down Under - very small disgusting bar with live music and really gross bathrooms, open mic night
East West – younger dressy Greek crowd, usually wildly crowded, restaurant and bar, known for Godiva Martinis
El Centro – eclectic crowd, fair amount of drug use, mostly Widespread kids but others sometimes
Element- sophisticated bar/club with large digital image screen and live DJ’s, dance music, interesting décor and plenty of room
The Engine Room – mostly rock music, live local bands, townie crowd, large outdoor patio for shows and casual drinking
Firehouse – wild, mixed crowd, mostly younger people and spillover Greeks from Classic City and Flanagans, infamous for lingerie on display behind bar
Flanagan’s/Half Moon Pub-mostly younger crowd with some of the frat crowd, wild, loud, and usually spills onto street
Fox Z's - country rock, karaoke, (i.e.; not Downtown) on Prince Avenue
Genco Import Company- mixed crowd, old comfortable Italian décor w/couches, some drug activity, pleasant atmosphere
Georgia Bar – wide variety of drugs available, variety of patrons
Georgia Theatre - wide variety of people, live music and movies, stay away from tap beer
The Globe - older crowd, lots of graduate students and professors, laid back, nice for lively conversation, excellent wine selection
Harry Bissett's - older drinking crowd and some of the frat crowd
Insomnia- dance club and bar, primarily hip-hop crowd and music
Last Call- a variety of people and drugs, live local bands, pool, cover for under 18
Lunch Paper – somewhat grubby and eclectic, townie/punk
Mean Mike's - 18+ bar, hip-hop scene
Molly O’ Sheas- Irish pub with great happy hour food and drink specials, restaurant by day, mixed crowd, very Greek during happy hour, some gay crowd, known for “Car Bombs” and “Jager Bombs”
Road House - same grungy crowd as El Centro
Sons of Italy / Steverino’s - two bars at 5-Points, crowded during happy hours and warm weather by predominantly Greek and local crowds, cheap mugs and pitchers.
Tasty World – graduate students at happy hour, live bands, two bars
Topper's - strip club, football players, some frat boys and lots of dirty old men
Transmetropolitan- wide-range menu, well stocked bar upstairs, townie and older crowd, upscale ambience
Uptown Lounge - young crowd, anyone can get in whether or not they have a good fake; you can use the same fake for a big group of people.
Washington Street Pub - hip-hop crowd, football players (not here for autographs)
Wild Wing Café - famous for beer and chicken wings, live music, very Greek
The Winery - more upscale, nicer atmosphere, laid back crowd with popular music, known for martini specials and wine selection

Dude i know...i go too lol....and yes we throw down

Im at those bars just about every weekend.

Sport1.3
11-28-2006, 11:36 AM
this is true

iv'e been to just about every good campus in the state of georgia for parties...including some tech parties.....

KSU>TECH
UGA>TECH
UGA>KSU

SPOT ON! :goodjob:

PhAtBoYMr2
11-28-2006, 11:38 AM
SPOT ON! :goodjob:

Yup but i'll tell you this..

Florida schools > Georgia schools..

as far as partying and hot ass women go.

Sport1.3
11-28-2006, 11:39 AM
Im at those bars just about every weekend.

yeah i havent been out in a bit now but i used to be at Buddha Bar(not listed), J.Rs bait shack(not listed), Firehouse (before 10 for $1 drinks), Classic city, and Annex....god i love UGA

PhAtBoYMr2
11-28-2006, 11:45 AM
yeah i havent been out in a bit now but i used to be at Buddha Bar(not listed), J.Rs bait shack(not listed), Firehouse (before 10 for $1 drinks), Classic city, and Annex....god i love UGA

Yeah man i love it too My fav bar there is firehouse, when that place gets packed it gets wild.....My best friends have been there for 3 years so ive been back and forth from here and athens since i was 17-18 its a great city...

and when the hoes are out, there out in full force...

I gurantee i have never seen so many fine women in a 1 mile radius than downtown athens

+1 for a mk1 owner

Sport1.3
11-28-2006, 11:45 AM

so ive heard...ive been to University of Miami before and it was alotta fun/hot ladies, but havent seen enough to sway my opinion....not saying im not willing to give it a shot though lol :cheers:

Yeah man i love it too My fav bar there is firehouse, when that place gets packed it gets wild.....My best friends have been there for 3 years so ive been back and forth from here and athens since i was 17-18 its a great city...

and when the hoes are out, there out in full force...

I gurantee i have never seen so many fine women in a 1 mile radius than downtown athens

+1 for a mk1 owner

Yeah usually its Firehouse till 11 (when the drinks are normal price) where i get loaded on Long islands then off to Buddha Bar (my fav) for Jager bomb/kill bills/saki bombs..then if im up for more or need to dance off some of the liqour before lights out i head to Annex....and it doesnt matter where you go downtown, everybar is full of hotties!!

Thanks bro....i love this little car...i keep telling myself im going to go the route of every AW11 owner and upgrade to an SW20, but i cant give it up lol. what i eventually want is a MKII with a BT BEAMS for the track...man that would be fun

man
11-28-2006, 11:56 AM

and football. Didn't I already say this earlier?

I can't wait till I move back down to FL!!!

{X}Echo419
11-28-2006, 01:28 PM
and football. Didn't I already say this earlier?

I can't wait till I move back down to FL!!!

neither can we. need help packing? :D

Sport1.3
11-28-2006, 01:36 PM

hey now....he already admitted he wasnt really a Tech fan....A florida fan isnt any better i mean, but at least they have grounds to say their team is better lol...plus we would miss his fc at the local drift fury events...

man
11-28-2006, 01:37 PM

:taun:

http://americasbestonline.net/dazzler_4.jpg

Sport1.3
11-28-2006, 01:43 PM

ah man i know you could have done better than that...chick has a man body

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/skeosh/cheer.jpg
Flexible :D

{X}Echo419
11-28-2006, 01:52 PM

I F***ed her already :yes: :idb: :cheers:

man
11-28-2006, 01:55 PM
I F***ed her already :yes: :idb: :cheers:

:ninja: :cheers:

DerrickT
11-29-2006, 11:05 PM
Just looking at some stats and reminded that Calvin Johnson had 2 receptions for 13 yards.

the best reciever in the nation doesn't have a QB that can give him more opportunities than that. damn.

Frög
11-30-2006, 03:34 PM

:no: ive been to all three, my gf is in southern, my best firend is at tech and im at uga

efman
11-30-2006, 03:38 PM
shit it feels good no more reggie, i'm saying welcome to josh nesbitt

Frög
11-30-2006, 03:39 PM
this is true

KSU>TECH
UGA>TECH
UGA>KSU

simply put,UGA>KSU>TECH

Sport1.3
11-30-2006, 03:42 PM
simply put,UGA>KSU>TECH

that was so 3 days ago....and we forgot EMORY>tech lol

DerrickT
11-30-2006, 04:29 PM
shit it feels good no more reggie, i'm saying welcome to josh nesbitt

are you kidding? Josh Nesbitt doesn't have the grades to get into Tech, I dont think he has the grades to get into ABAC for that matter. lol

Sport1.3
12-03-2006, 02:46 AM
Wow the Tech/wake game set college football back ab 50 yrs...that was the worst game ive ever seen.....oh yeah and HAHAAHA tech lost

ShooterMcGavin
12-03-2006, 10:46 AM
Fuck you danny :chuckles:

{X}Echo419
12-03-2006, 05:49 PM
GT sucks a fat fucking nut! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

even Herbstriet(sp) on ESPN b4 the game said, "Tech should think about punting on 1st or 2nd down just so Reggie dosen't lose the game for them." :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

{X}Echo419
12-03-2006, 07:04 PM
btw: God Bless Reggie BaLL!!! :lmao:

DerrickT
12-03-2006, 08:47 PM
Great Season Georgia Tech. You look so much better than UGA... You couldn't even win the All Comedy Confrence (ACC) Championship. wow.

{X}Echo419
12-03-2006, 10:22 PM
Great Season Georgia Tech. You look so much better than UGA... You couldn't even win the All Comedy Confrence (ACC) Championship. wow.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: +1 :yes:

efman
12-03-2006, 10:27 PM
are you kidding? Josh Nesbitt doesn't have the grades to get into Tech, I dont think he has the grades to get into ABAC for that matter. lol
actually i think he has a 3.5 if i recall correctly, do be mad just cause he picked tech over uga

HalfBaked
12-04-2006, 02:05 AM
Tech is gonna get there shit pushed in their bowl game!!!!!!!!!!

By Tech I mean VT and GT!

PhAtBoYMr2
12-04-2006, 03:57 AM
haha did anyone notice how there was no one in the stands for the acc championship......

talk about great conferance..

ShooterMcGavin
12-04-2006, 08:51 AM
well for one, wake forest doesn't have any football fans, not to mention the weather in jax for the entire weekend was absolute shit.

{X}Echo419
12-04-2006, 01:00 PM
actually i think he has a 3.5 if i recall correctly, do be mad just cause he picked tech over uga

he'll be the 1 who's mad in a year or 2 when he gets sick of UGA kicking tech's ass :lmfao:

DerrickT
12-04-2006, 03:37 PM

I will take Matthew Stafford over Josh Nesbitt anyday.
I dont know how the kid got his grades up to a 3.5! haha Josh Nesbitt could be another Reggie ball in the Making. lol

I am contempt w/ Stafford at UGA. GT can have Nesbitt, he'd just ride the beach for three years like Shockley did and have pnly one year under center.
I dont see the kid making smart decisions on the field.

here's a little something for you reggie ball fans out there. lol...
http://mail.google.com/mail/?attid=0.1&disp=emb&view=att&th=10f4e53e0bc0065a

and Reggie Ball is GEORGIA! are you? lol
http://mail.google.com/mail/?attid=0.1&disp=thd&view=att&th=10f4e549ee085cd7

ShooterMcGavin
12-04-2006, 04:45 PM
^^^don't think it's possible to have another reggie ball...

DerrickT
12-04-2006, 06:19 PM
^^^don't think it's possible to have another reggie ball...

you're right, UGA couldnt possibly be that lucky. bottom line Matthew Stafford is handsdown better than Josh Nesbitt.

efman
12-04-2006, 10:27 PM
you're right, UGA couldnt possibly be that lucky. bottom line Matthew Stafford is handsdown better than Josh Nesbitt.
we will see, tech is going to have great depth at qb next year with nesbitt,taylor bennet and that skeet guy, so were pretty set for qb for awhile, as a tech fan i kinda hope uga wins again next year so gailey will be gone

OG-Skinny
12-04-2006, 11:49 PM
It feels great. We played a hell of a game, and it was only decided by a field goal..

And it feels even better, because REGGIE BALL has one more game left then he's gone!

I feel soo bad for calvin, he needed a better QB to make him shine.