PDA

View Full Version : THE FINAL FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!

bdydrpdmazda
11-25-2006, 10:31 AM
I have less than 24 hours to go till I leave this bitch. It will take me a few days to make it home but all those days will run together. I wont have the internet though so that will kinda suck. As soon as I get home and gt a chance I will let all of you know how it went. Im going out the first night too and I am taking my camera so I will make a thread about my first night of freedom in 16 months, should be good shit. Also, Ill update my blog ASAP when I get back.

The Golden Child
11-25-2006, 10:34 AM
be safe within that 24 hours ..

bdydrpdmazda
11-25-2006, 10:39 AM
be safe within that 24 hours ..
Im gonna sit my ass right here in the building I live in until then. Kinda sucks I came down with a crazy high fever now and Im sitting here shivvering and feeling like shit. I should be bouncing off the walls with excitement right now but I cant cause I feel like shit.

The Golden Child
11-25-2006, 10:43 AM
i felt like that for the past week ..
sucked like hell had to buy a heat blanket just to sweat out the flu as much as i could ..
sat in the tub and even went to the sauna ..

bdydrpdmazda
11-25-2006, 10:45 AM
I guess it could be the flu, I didnt think of that. I dont have access to a heating blanket though so it looks like im gonna have to just suck this one up, maybe Ill pass it before I get back to my wife so she doesnt get sick too, that would suck for us to both be laid up in bed sick after not seeing eachother for more than a year.

The Golden Child
11-25-2006, 10:55 AM
I guess it could be the flu, I didnt think of that. I dont have access to a heating blanket though so it looks like im gonna have to just suck this one up, maybe Ill pass it before I get back to my wife so she doesnt get sick too, that would suck for us to both be laid up in bed sick after not seeing eachother for more than a year.

but itd be good also sex the sick out .. no ??

Wurm
11-25-2006, 10:57 AM
yousef gonna snipe you before you get on the plane

On_Her_Face
11-25-2006, 11:00 AM
I have less than 24 hours to go till I leave this bitch. It will take me a few days to make it home but all those days will run together. I wont have the internet though so that will kinda suck. As soon as I get home and gt a chance I will let all of you know how it went. Im going out the first night too and I am taking my camera so I will make a thread about my first night of freedom in 16 months, should be good shit. Also, Ill update my blog ASAP when I get back.

hah you should write a book about it, i bet it would sell lmao

aaronfelipe
11-25-2006, 11:01 AM
My best of luck to you, I bet it is exciting.

bdydrpdmazda
11-25-2006, 11:09 AM
It is very exciting. Im happy on the inside but on the outside I look miserable cause Im all stuffed up with a hardcore headache and Im having to breath through my mouth and I just feel like shit all over. I just woke up from a 5 hour nap and forced myself to get out of bed. I need some peppermint schnaups or something, that would clear it all right up. Our medics said were gonna be sick as fuck about a week after we get home because our bodies wont be used to the food or the fresh air, Im not looking forward to that one but I will definately get over it as I sit on my ass in my living room watching my plasma tv while my wife cooks for me in sexy little outfits.

bdydrpdmazda
11-25-2006, 11:11 AM
Oh yeah, no books, Ima keep all my stories to myself with the exception of the ones Ive already told. Cant wait to get home and tell the wife all the shit thats happened, I havent told her anything cause I dont want her all worried, she doesnt even know about the roadside bomb I hit.