PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving owned stories...

~The_Duke~
11-24-2006, 10:33 PM
I scrolled down to see if anyone made one or not and didnt see any so...

I actually have 2...

We are sitting at the table eating away and my 2 yr old daughter wants to get down and is getting bored, but hasnt eaten much. So she is playing with her food and looking around when she turns to my mother and pats my mother on the boob...then laughes and says 'boobies' no at this point everyone is in tears laughing not knowing what to tell her after she does it 3 or 4 more times. My dad then tells her, that isnt for at the dinner table...then she askes 'Why?' everyone bursts into laughter again...

Number 2 comes during desert, my mother has baked 2 wonderful pumpkin pies. She then askes my dad if he would like any whipped creamed on his or not. He then tells my mother 'When have you ever in your life seen me eat pumpkin pie?' my mother's face turns bright red and then askes if he would like her to make him something else. My thought was, sweet more for me.

Lets hear some good stories...

BigPoppaHurtm
11-25-2006, 12:06 AM
i like pumpkin pies :)

~The_Duke~
11-25-2006, 12:08 AM
i like pumpkin pies :)

I actually have a stomach ache right now from eating about half of one of them already...

Leadfoot_mf
11-25-2006, 12:21 AM
great thread will come back for seconds

GTScoob
11-25-2006, 01:12 AM
Saw some guy on the news who caused $100K in damage because the dumbass was frying a turkey on a wooden balcony and it all caught fire including his house. I guess thats considered ownage.

Tryptophan owned me as always, ate a bunch of turkey and passed out for half the football game.

PRiMAdonna
11-25-2006, 01:15 AM
^^^^ yeah thats what you get for trying to fry a fucking turkey...

Repost Squintz
11-25-2006, 01:19 AM
:smileowne

§treet_§peed
11-25-2006, 01:20 AM
:gay: thread..end it and your life now please..:goodjob: lol :D j/k

~The_Duke~
11-25-2006, 01:20 AM

You have never had a fried turkey before? That is shit is good...:goodjob:

GTScoob
11-25-2006, 01:31 AM
You have never had a fried turkey before? That is shit is good...:goodjob:

Fried turkey is the shit, you can be safe about it and do it on a driveway far away from your house or be a dumbass and do it on a wooden deck. If you've never tried fried turkey you're really missing out.

13Bracer
11-25-2006, 01:33 AM
Fried turkey is the shit, you can be safe about it and do it on a driveway far away from your house or be a dumbass and do it on a wooden deck. If you've never tried fried turkey you're really missing out.

damn im missin out!!!:cry:

PRiMAdonna
11-25-2006, 01:40 AM
yeah it just doesnt sound appetizing... or very fun to cook.

Stormhammer
11-25-2006, 03:28 AM
hmm, our turkey literally exploded from the stuffing - I was watcing James Bond on Spike TV and heard a muffled WHOOMP and went to the oven and saw the turkey had blown open :lmao:

5thgcelica
11-25-2006, 07:30 AM
hmm, our turkey literally exploded from the stuffing - I was watcing James Bond on Spike TV and heard a muffled WHOOMP and went to the oven and saw the turkey had blown open :lmao:

sounds like you pack the hell out of that turkey. lol

2.0civic
11-25-2006, 07:33 AM
FRIED TURKEY IS THE SHIT BUT THERE ARE SOOOOOMANY CARELESS PEOPLE OUT THERE.