PDA

View Full Version : LOL me making out with fawk you

JDMBeau
11-23-2006, 09:40 PM
LOL i think i made this pic for a latenight thread about a year ago

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/365000-365999/365304_325_full.jpg

RBpoweredSileighty
11-23-2006, 09:45 PM
:screwy:

The BUCKY
11-23-2006, 10:04 PM
lol she will love this.

SE-Rious1
11-23-2006, 10:17 PM
damn a drunk could draw a better picture

DerrickT
11-23-2006, 10:17 PM
you go boy! lol

JDMBeau
11-23-2006, 10:42 PM
lol i think i was intoxicated, i dunno it was like a year ago

USMC_is300
11-23-2006, 11:30 PM
you should so cut her mouth a hole and put something in it lol

TeeJay
11-24-2006, 12:34 AM
OMGHEY

fawk_you
11-24-2006, 12:54 AM
OMFG. haha t3h gay. Memories. bwhahaha

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-24-2006, 04:54 PM
The phuck, lol.

Tbird_guy
11-24-2006, 06:23 PM
hahahaha, we kept that thread going for a while, original LNC FTW...you were so drunk that night.

JDMBeau
11-24-2006, 10:23 PM
haha hell ya i posted up some crazy ass pics.

i found a whole folder titled IAcom PICS LOL

i think i have one of my self pissing in a toliet

fawk_you
11-24-2006, 10:44 PM
lol too much free time. haha

JDMBeau
11-24-2006, 10:57 PM
lol too much free time. haha
LOL ya being off the last 6 days has left me to no other than going though like 309239034 pictures on my computer.

fawk_you
11-24-2006, 11:03 PM
LOL ya being off the last 6 days has left me to no other than going though like 309239034 pictures on my computer.

Eh u could be out having butt secks with big fat hairy beaner women with mustaches.... :dunno:

JDMBeau
11-24-2006, 11:05 PM
ya true didnt think about that

speedminded
11-24-2006, 11:52 PM
haha...but how many of you have gotten to bound and gag her? don't answer on the gagging part :tongue:

JDMBeau
11-24-2006, 11:58 PM
LOL nice, but would that smirnoff bottle have anything to do with it?

fawk_you
11-25-2006, 01:14 AM
haha...but how many of you have gotten to bound and gag her? don't answer on the gagging part :tongue:
Holy old picture batman. lol

bdydrpdmazda
11-25-2006, 01:22 AM
Thats a sweet picture you drew, you should put it on Ebay.

JDMBeau
11-25-2006, 01:27 AM
Thats a sweet picture you drew, you should put it on Ebay.

ya i thought about it, but i dont want to deal with paypal fees for 10,000.00

green91
11-25-2006, 08:03 AM
dr thunder FTW

Leadfoot_mf
11-25-2006, 11:49 AM
LOL i think i made this pic for a latenight thread about a year ago

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/365000-365999/365304_325_full.jpg

dude that doesnt even look like her, she is way skinnier than that..

bdydrpdmazda
11-25-2006, 11:51 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, for real.

fawk_you
11-25-2006, 12:18 PM
I shoulda pointed that out, SHIT. hahahaha The man has a point.

Maniaç
11-25-2006, 02:15 PM
^ Wait I think I've seen a picture of you in Will's myspace. Request me I want to see them all. You seem pretty cool well not really you know what I mean.

Alex_

fawk_you
11-25-2006, 10:35 PM
^ Wait I think I've seen a picture of you in Will's myspace. Request me I want to see them all. You seem pretty cool well not really you know what I mean.

Alex_

Oh... lol, why should I request ya? I dont know you, I dont add people I dont know. Not being a bitch, just dont like people in my biz. So...

green91
11-25-2006, 10:41 PM
Hell i call you baby all the time and you still rejected me.

fawk_you
11-25-2006, 10:41 PM
Hell i call you baby all the time and you still rejected me.
Words only mean so much...

green91
11-25-2006, 10:42 PM
we both have some of the same friends! ive never had a relationship that didnt start with words.....

fawk_you
11-25-2006, 10:51 PM
we both have some of the same friends! ive never had a relationship that didnt start with words.....

Like who, IA people.... LOL... they arent true friends.

Thats true, but I dont know who the fuck you are?

green91
11-26-2006, 08:10 AM
Well ive known a couple of em way before i knew i was on IA. lol.

fawk_you
11-26-2006, 12:49 PM
Im sorry. :D

SixSquared
11-26-2006, 01:13 PM
Hey LA... I got ONE question for ya....

How YOU doin? :D *refrains from posting varsity meet pics* ;)

Maniaç
11-26-2006, 01:20 PM
Oh... lol, why should I request ya? I dont know you, I dont add people I dont know. Not being a bitch, just dont like people in my biz. So...

:lmfao: W0rd..... Its all good. Just want to see some pictures. ;) J/P

Alright then son, take it easy and be safe. :goodjob: I'll go check them out in Will's Myspace. :taun:

Peace_

babygurl
11-26-2006, 01:49 PM

Alright then son, take it easy and be safe. :goodjob: I'll go check them out in Will's Myspace. :taun:

Peace_

would you stop hitting on IA girls...jesus...Do what normal guys do and buy a hooker.... HEHE

and leanne (sp) is a cool chica... like giving her hell as well :) I think its mutual :)

fawk_you
11-26-2006, 01:58 PM
Hey LA... I got ONE question for ya....

How YOU doin? :D *refrains from posting varsity meet pics* ;)
You didnt come to see me when you were driving through ATL for thanksgiving... I am not talking to you. :( HMPH!

Peace_
Yeah look via wills page, im sure he doesnt care, or get him to send you pictures from my pictures page thingy. lol I put you a present at the bottom of this post. :bump: :tongue1:

would you stop hitting on IA girls...jesus...Do what normal guys do and buy a hooker.... HEHE

and leanne (sp) is a cool chica... like giving her hell as well :) I think its mutual :)
LOL... seems he's getting around... he's acting like a typical IA girl, minus the STD's... well not yet. hahaha But yeah... they buy a fleshlight FYI. (see website for more details... www.fleshlight.com) Hookers talk back, those done. (just what I heard!)

When did you change ur mind about me, not being rude but I know you didnt like me cause of Justine?

ATTACHED FOR MANIAC, a picture of me with my new driving gloves, and my hair modeling pic. :crazy: BORED, and I dont care....

Maniaç
11-26-2006, 02:30 PM
Yeah look via wills page, im sure he doesnt care, or get him to send you pictures from my pictures page thingy. lol I put you a present at the bottom of this post. :bump: :tongue1:

LOL... seems he's getting around... he's acting like a typical IA girl, minus the STD's... well not yet. hahaha But yeah... they buy a fleshlight FYI. (see website for more details... www.fleshlight.com (http://www.fleshlight.com/)) Hookers talk back, those done. (just what I heard!)

When did you change ur mind about me, not being rude but I know you didnt like me cause of Justine?

ATTACHED FOR MANIAC, a picture of me with my new driving gloves, and my hair modeling pic. :crazy: BORED, and I dont care...

hahah first of all I don't need to talk or do anything with hookers. I've already been hit on twice and I turned them down pretty hard. I'm not trying to holler at IA girls " No Point". I'm not a leg humper, I'm far better looking then alot of IA guys on here, trust me. ;) But what ever :gay:

Justine = :sicks: Yo Le you seem cool sometimes/ kinda weird rarely. Good thing I wasn't on IA back then you would have probably been all up on me instead of Will. L0L

Why do you keep following me? Do you like me or what. :rolleyes:

Hookers= :no: I always get what I want for free. :D

mikespeed95
11-26-2006, 02:33 PM

i like you....

pause

pause

nawt

fawk_you
11-26-2006, 02:35 PM
hahah first of all I don't need to talk or do anything with hookers. I've already been hit on twice and I turned them down pretty hard. I'm not trying to holler at IA girls " No Point". I'm not a leg humper, I'm far better looking then alot of IA guys on here, trust me. ;) But what ever :gay:

Justine = :sicks: Yo Le you seem cool sometimes/ kinda weird rarely. Good thing I wasn't on IA back then you would have probably been all up on me instead of Will. L0L

Good... but thats alot of talk about not doing anything with hookers... why you defending yourself so much? :lmfao: j/k Dont holler at IA girls, they are the devil. Prove you're better looking! ;) Bwhahaha. I am neat... cool, chill, laid back whatever... I can be weird, but thats the goodness of me. I am just different from most. Raised diff. etc.etc. haha. You made me chuckle. I wasnt all up on will as you say, we talked. Simple as that. Hung out at BP and shit along with some of the other SM crew.... talk was cheap, he would tell you the same.

fawk_you
11-26-2006, 02:36 PM
i like you....

pause

pause

nawt

Oh my gay. :gay:

mikespeed95
11-26-2006, 02:36 PM
FAWK YOU

fawk_you
11-26-2006, 02:37 PM
FAWK YOU
Thats my name, dont wear it out. :goodjob:

Maniaç
11-26-2006, 02:45 PM
Good... but thats alot of talk about not doing anything with hookers... why you defending yourself so much? :lmfao: j/k Dont holler at IA girls, they are the devil. Prove you're better looking! ;) Bwhahaha. I am neat... cool, chill, laid back whatever... I can be weird, but thats the goodness of me. I am just different from most. Raised diff. etc.etc. haha. You made me chuckle. I wasnt all up on will as you say, we talked. Simple as that. Hung out at BP and shit along with some of the other SM crew.... talk was cheap, he would tell you the same.

Its true. Hookers are monsters. :(
I don't know about the devil but they are kinda weird. Some not all. I actually met a really nice one. Everyone is rasied diff. i'm latino you are white. :crazy: j/p
Sure you weren't. :rolleyes: You know some of the SM crew???? My ass! I was one of the original SM back in the day. I never met you. What ever that was the past its NOV 06 not 05. I'm hungry...... :yes: aren't you?

Baby Gurl come out and play........ :ninja:

quickdodge®
11-26-2006, 02:47 PM
LOL me making out with fawk you

Lolol @ you even more for even pretending to make out with another man. Later, QD.

fawk_you
11-26-2006, 02:48 PM
Its true. Hookers are monsters. :(
I don't know about the devil but they are kinda weird. Some not all. I actually met a really nice one. Everyone is rasied diff. i'm latino you are white. :crazy: j/p
Sure you weren't. :rolleyes: You know some of the SM crew???? My ass! I was one of the original SM back in the day. I never met you. What ever that was the past its NOV 06 not 05. I'm hungry...... :yes: aren't you?

Baby Gurl come out and play........ :ninja:

True. To say the least... and LOL at the one I am thinking you know.... fickle as hell, just like every other girl in the world. Im italian, not white... I look white in my pix though cause my job doesnt require sun. :no: I know Zeek, will, Billy, some of the others whos names I dont remember. Yup it is the past... I just ate, not hungry... could sure go for some cookies though. :bump:

fawk_you
11-26-2006, 02:49 PM
Lolol @ you even more for even pretending to make out with another man. Later, QD.
LOL, I <3 QD. :taun:

quickdodge®
11-26-2006, 02:53 PM
<3 QD.

What the hail does that mean? I never have known. Later, QD.

RandomGuy
11-26-2006, 02:54 PM
What the hail does that mean? I never have known. Later, QD.less than 3

Maniaç
11-26-2006, 02:55 PM
True. To say the least... and LOL at the one I am thinking you know.... fickle as hell, just like every other girl in the world. Im italian, not white... I look white in my pix though cause my job doesnt require sun. :no: I know Zeek, will, Billy, some of the others whos names I dont remember. Yup it is the past... I just ate, not hungry... could sure go for some cookies though. :bump:

Italian.... thats cool I know a real cool Italian guy. Thats tight, :ninja: Who are you talking about? Don't say it..... You don't know anything. :ninja: Job doesn't require sun :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: you're not white but your skin is. End of Story.
Lucky you, I'm hungry......... :cry: wait! :eek: we do have some cookies
* Runs down and gets some cookies*
Yes .................emmmm.................. yummy. :D

fawk_you
11-26-2006, 02:55 PM
What the hail does that mean? I never have known. Later, QD.
Its supposed to be a heart... saw it somewhere, and its a lazy way of saying someone loves someone else. I heart QD, love him, <3 him... all the same supposedly. :screwy:

fawk_you
11-26-2006, 02:57 PM
Italian.... thats cool I know a real cool Italian guy. Thats tight, :ninja: Who are you talking about? Don't say it..... You don't know anything. :ninja: Job doesn't require sun :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: you're not white but your skin is. End of Story.
Lucky you, I'm hungry......... :cry: wait! :eek: we do have some cookies
* Runs down and gets some cookies*
Yes .................emmmm.................. yummy. :D
lol yeah... we have cookie dough... might warm em up in the microwave... :yes: hmm

Maniaç
11-26-2006, 03:01 PM
lol yeah... we have cookie dough... might warm em up in the microwave... :yes: hmm

W0rd. :goodjob:

Alright son. It was gay chating with you. Take care. See you around IA. :gay:

Peace_

Alex_ IA's New Bad Guy_ :cool:

fawk_you
11-26-2006, 03:02 PM
sure was, later. haha

mikespeed95
11-26-2006, 03:10 PM
Thats my name, dont wear it out. :goodjob:

is it a noun or verb?

ib
:wtf:

fawk_you
11-26-2006, 03:13 PM
is it a noun or verb?

ib
:wtf:
;)

mikespeed95
11-26-2006, 03:15 PM
:rly:

fawk_you
11-26-2006, 03:17 PM
true story.

mikespeed95
11-26-2006, 03:40 PM
true story.

:dot: :dot:

babygurl
11-26-2006, 05:05 PM
You didnt come to see me when you were driving through ATL for thanksgiving... I am not talking to you. :( HMPH!

LOL... seems he's getting around... he's acting like a typical IA girl, minus the STD's... well not yet. hahaha But yeah... they buy a fleshlight FYI. (see website for more details... www.fleshlight.com) Hookers talk back, those done. (just what I heard!)

ATTACHED FOR MANIAC, a picture of me with my new driving gloves, and my hair modeling pic. :crazy: BORED, and I dont care....

Never had a problem with you...just defending a friend...you would do the same right?

bte love the pics

JDMBeau
11-26-2006, 05:06 PM
wtf where has this thread gone lol

babygurl
11-26-2006, 05:07 PM
wtf where has this thread gone lol

I think it took a left, around the hooker comment

mikespeed95
11-26-2006, 05:35 PM
dale earnhardt died when he didnt go left

fawk_you
11-26-2006, 05:44 PM
Never had a problem with you...just defending a friend...you would do the same right?

bte love the pics
Yes mam'.... thats good to know though! And thank you!! :D

fawk_you
11-26-2006, 05:44 PM
LIRL

§treet_§peed
11-26-2006, 06:11 PM

Maniaç
11-26-2006, 06:27 PM
^^ Yall are gay

mikespeed95
11-26-2006, 06:59 PM
LIRL

i cant figure lirl out...

3'/3 4123 =/= l337

JDMBeau
11-26-2006, 08:10 PM
laugh in real life.

fawk_you
11-26-2006, 08:51 PM
i cant figure lirl out...

3'/3 4123 =/= l337
hurtin my head.... :screwy:

mikespeed95
11-26-2006, 10:14 PM
i hurt my own head.

it says i arent leet. you suck at the internet.

thanks boosted lude for increasing my e-breviation vocabulary. i feel like a more complete person on the internet now.

now to go piss off more people while 1/2 asleep watching tv.

SixSquared
11-27-2006, 12:01 AM

You are number one on my list of things to do when I come home at Christmas! :taun:

Wait... that sounded wrong.... :doh:

JDMBeau
11-27-2006, 12:11 AM
You are number one on my list of things to do when I come home at Christmas! :taun:

thats funny cause yall are number 1 on my list of things to do before i die...hmmm LOL

Infinite
11-27-2006, 01:03 AM
actually, he was wondering what happened when he turned the wheel the other way

fawk_you
11-27-2006, 12:28 PM

sounds good. bwhahaha.

babygurl
11-27-2006, 01:44 PM
I think someone took a right this time...hmmm..

Phantonsol...is so a hoe! j/k

fawk_you
11-27-2006, 01:49 PM
I think someone took a right this time...hmmm..

Phantonsol...is so a hoe! j/k
She's a lesbian, apparently she took a wrong turn somewhere. :goodjob: Not a right though. haha I am kidding emily, please dont kill me. haha

But yeah, in an apartment fire, thats full of gays, who would get out first?
lesbians or fags? ;)

SixSquared
11-27-2006, 02:02 PM
She's a lesbian, apparently she took a wrong turn somewhere. :goodjob: Not a right though. haha I am kidding emily, please dont kill me. haha

But yeah, in an apartment fire, thats full of gays, who would get out first?
lesbians or fags? ;)

I'll let you maker it up to me... later.... in private... :idb:

Apartment fire? The lesbians would grab the gay boys, throw em out the window, then use them to break their falls.. duh.

Laura... don't hate.. there's plenty of room for more in my bed... :police:

fawk_you
11-27-2006, 02:11 PM
I'll let you maker it up to me... later.... in private... :idb:

Apartment fire? The lesbians would grab the gay boys, throw em out the window, then use them to break their falls.. duh.

Laura... don't hate.. there's plenty of room for more in my bed... :police:

K. and no, the fags already have their shit packed, they would be first. :gay:

lol she can join. ;)

SixSquared
11-27-2006, 02:40 PM
K. and no, the fags already have their shit packed, they would be first. :gay:

lol she can join. ;)

laaaaaame

sounds tantalizing to moi

How do you know when you're at a gay picnic? All the hotdogs smell like shit :gay:

GIXXERDK
11-27-2006, 02:57 PM
Shes beautiful

fawk_you
11-27-2006, 10:06 PM
You want me, its k. ^-- :kiss:

laaaaaame

sounds tantalizing to moi

How do you know when you're at a gay picnic? All the hotdogs smell like shit :gay:
I love you emily. bwhahahaha. :lmfao: :lmao: