PDA

View Full Version : '67 Camaro stolen Saturday.

TwinyTwin
06-06-2005, 08:28 AM
My bosses '67 Camaro was stolen Saturday at the Super Chevy show on Saturday Night. I have a feeling it will be found but completely stripped. So if any one could be on the look out for it and any parts that might be being sold for a 496 big block. Here is a picture of the car. If any one has any info please call me at 678-358-7725 or at work at 678-624-1290.

HyPer50
06-06-2005, 08:36 AM
Thats not Jon's (or Ron... can't remember) Camaro is it? the guy who works at Lower Roswell/Roswell?

HiPSI
06-06-2005, 09:16 AM
how does someone run off with a one of a kind car like that and get away?

ahmonrah
06-06-2005, 09:44 AM
ok well people ...it's time for us to put the same effort as when DANNY'S accord was stolen.

:king: WHERE'S QDIZZLE!!!!!???? :king:

missing: 67 CAMARO.
DATE STOLEN: saturday or saturday night?

WHERE WAS THE SUPER CHEVY SHOW HELD AT ?

bigb996
06-06-2005, 10:07 AM
that show was at commerce dragway. Thats sux cause thats a pretty car.

ahmonrah
06-06-2005, 10:13 AM
commerce dragway, that tells me one of 2 things.
1) it could be in tennessee
2) a brotha cruisin around the small towns there at odd times will be detrimental to his future.

nah, jus fuggin witcha. i've burned the pic in my head so if i see one even remotely like it i'll post up here first thing. and pm the original poster

5thgcelica
06-06-2005, 11:14 AM
good grief are you serious?

didnt you jsut finish that???

doubt ill see it but ill keep my eyes open.

A.P. Photography
06-06-2005, 11:25 AM
Man sorry to hear that man, that is one beautiful car. Hope that it is found in one piece.

TwinyTwin
06-06-2005, 11:39 AM
The car was finished a few months ago, with a year and a hlaf worth of hard work into it. My boss was only able to get 3 passes out of the car before it got stolen saturday night from commerce. Right now my boss is trying to file a lawsuit with the NHRA and Commerce because when the race event was over for that day the gates should have been locked, no cars in or out, and trailers inspected before they left (inspected by showing the security gaurd at the gate the race registraion sticker. Also no one saw or heard anything. The car was locked up and the thevies had to push the car on the trailer. So if any one hears or sees anything, please let me know.

Cliff
06-06-2005, 01:10 PM
that sucks balls that thing seriously was just done...i remember watchin the progress....sucks to hear man...i'll let ya know if i see it around florida?

trythefly
06-06-2005, 01:22 PM
wow that really sux to hear! What a good lookin camaro too....

quickdodgeŽ
06-06-2005, 01:37 PM
That is fucked up. I'm on it. Let me know whats up and I'll run with it. Later, QD.

TwinyTwin
06-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Here is the last picture of the car, this was taken at super chevy.

Marta Mike
06-06-2005, 03:27 PM
Damn another one already. Ill keep an eye out for it, but im pretty sure its been stripped already :(

Deaf Pimp
06-06-2005, 04:05 PM
You gotta be kidding me? All that freakin work and someone steals it. That is some fucked up shit.

Spyder
06-06-2005, 04:08 PM
Sorry to hear this , im sure its gone or painted already, these cars attract to much attention.

btw nice picture of a picture in your last picture post.. :)

Julio
06-06-2005, 04:11 PM
The car was finished a few months ago, with a year and a hlaf worth of hard work into it. My boss was only able to get 3 passes out of the car before it got stolen saturday night from commerce. Right now my boss is trying to file a lawsuit with the NHRA and Commerce because when the race event was over for that day the gates should have been locked, no cars in or out, and trailers inspected before they left (inspected by showing the security gaurd at the gate the race registraion sticker. Also no one saw or heard anything. The car was locked up and the thevies had to push the car on the trailer. So if any one hears or sees anything, please let me know.

Sucks the ride got stolen, But I hope he read that piece of paper before you go in there, aka, waiver.
I have read that quite a few times, actually read it a couple of weeks ago while I was up there in a meeting.

He will waste his time trying to sue..
Hopefully he will find it..