PDA

View Full Version : 91 hatch for sale

htchking
06-06-2005, 07:57 AM
i got a hatch i am selling here are some pics but now also has altelzza tail lights and 7 inch in dash dvd system asking 3800 0r best offer

http://www.cardomain.com/profile/hatchking

luvleexcivic
06-06-2005, 10:42 AM
whats all done to the hatch ...how many miles on motor ...when did you paint your car or is it the original paintjob ...where are you located ...are you willing to just sell the shell ...what alll will come with the car if i decide to buy it ...all the aftermarket stuff on it ,did you put it on yourself or did you have somebody at the shop do it ...sorry if im asking to many questions ...just curious because its an old car but i bet its a great old car ...one more question ,the price that your asking how much lower are you willing to go ... thanx joey

htchking
06-07-2005, 09:57 AM
giovanna 17 inch wheels,new paint job bout year 1/2 old,grille tech front grill insert,tsudo type h muffler,custom 2 1/4 pipe,megan racing high flow cat,mugen headers,mugen intake,mugen dust covers,mugen 4 point racing harnesses,89 si recovered recaro racing seats(red),si rear wing,si center countcil,short shifter,port and polished head,sport mirrors,cut springs 2 1/2 inch drop,cd player,dvd,7 inch screen,painted headliner,engine weight reducted,altelzza carbon fiber tail lights,duel piller pod ,sun pro gauges,custom bezzel.will take3800 or best offer located in waner robins,bottom end could use new ring does smoke,but top end just got rebuilt and port and polished.

DC2JDMTEG05
06-07-2005, 07:49 PM
you suck at the internet!
learn how to make a write up.

miles, cond, motor, problems, mods, learn how to LIST them, not write a damn paragraph. No one has time to read that crap Also just by looking at the car and the price, ure asknig way too much. NEWBIE YOU SUCK MAN. HEre is an example of a good write up. LOOK AND LEARN
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=6185

RutRoe
06-07-2005, 10:47 PM
3800 and the motor needs to be rebuilt ? Whew.

And please tell me about the "Engine weight reducted" as you said