PDA

View Full Version : Misc My Music

Dirty Octopus™
11-22-2006, 10:43 AM
Okay.... heres the deal
i call myself a producer of sorts
i wanna know how to get my stuff copyrighted and then id like to be able to put my music on the in tanet to so i can get it critiqued by you all and others over the world wide web
Whats a brotha gotta do to get this thing movin?
i gotta get out of this financial rut im in. i need to start making money from my hobby. i need to start my grand hustle...
Sony just started the greatest hustle of all life! and i need to do the same...
most of all, for a change im really anxious to get feedback from people

any help is appreciated
thanks in advance you all! :goodjob:

BRB, Knonimous :bump:

Kelly
11-22-2006, 02:31 PM
Get a music myspace to get yourself out there...

Kelly
11-22-2006, 02:32 PM
For instance, here's my boyfriend's

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=120042522&MyToken=29ba1910-8de5-4704-818d-8429ec94e0fa

Bballjamal
11-22-2006, 06:28 PM
i hit you up awhile ago when you asked for music engineers.......been doing things with the people behind the scenes of Oomp camp for 4yrs now and do some things on the comp here at home!

Dirty Octopus™
11-22-2006, 06:29 PM
i hit you up awhile ago when you asked for music engineers.......been doing things with the people behind the scenes of Oomp camp for 4yrs now and do some things on the comp here at home!
you did?:thinking:

Dirty Octopus™
11-22-2006, 06:30 PM
For instance, here's my boyfriend's

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=120042522&MyToken=29ba1910-8de5-4704-818d-8429ec94e0fa

what did he do about the copyrighting and what not?:???:

Kelly
11-25-2006, 09:57 AM
Write out the lyrics and chords to your music, sign it, then mail it to yourself.

The poor man's copyright... ;)

St0lenR
11-25-2006, 11:07 AM
Okay.... heres the deal
i call myself a producer of sorts
i wanna know how to get my stuff copyrighted and then id like to be able to put my music on the in tanet to so i can get it critiqued by you all and others over the world wide web
Whats a brotha gotta do to get this thing movin?
i gotta get out of this financial rut im in. i need to start making money from my hobby. i need to start my grand hustle...
Sony just started the greatest hustle of all life! and i need to do the same...
most of all, for a change im really anxious to get feedback from people

any help is appreciated
thanks in advance you all! :goodjob:

BRB, Knonimous :bump:

I'm tell you this right now and save you some time...if you're looking to get your name out there this is not the place to do it..you have to go out and network, for instance if you know some artist performing at club i'm sure his manager will be there as well, so go up and talk to the man let him know who you are.give him a demo..or something or go out to the record labels and call and ask who can i talk to about becoming a producer for your label :blah: :blah: :blah: ...well you get the idea im sure by now. It took me 3yrs of HARD networking to get my name out there. Now i'm part of F U PAY ME records and Jive records as well..if you wanna be serious about this we can talk some more if you'd like, but i dont know how serious you are b/c you said that this just hobby

holla back