PDA

View Full Version : Why is Thacker banned this time????

jackdaripper
11-22-2006, 01:35 AM
His car is running now and he seams to be tring to set up races. Also his post are a great to read... :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: :boobies:

CHADbee
11-22-2006, 01:56 AM
cause he was being himself

StupidBikerBoy
11-22-2006, 06:20 AM
Cause he has no respect and can't keep his mouth shut long enough not to insult someone.

bdydrpdmazda
11-22-2006, 06:23 AM
Because hes an idiot and brings nothing but stupidity to this board.

jackdaripper
11-22-2006, 07:49 AM
Cause he has no respect and can't keep his mouth shut long enough not to insult someone.
Thats funny, all three replys are bashing him in this thread. I mean seriously who cares what people say on the internet.

Kyle
11-22-2006, 07:56 AM
Cause he is quite possibly the biggest douche in the universe.

Tank
11-22-2006, 08:02 AM
Thats funny, all three replys are bashing him in this thread. I mean seriously who cares what people say on the internet.
i wont bash him allow me to shed some rationality on the subject before this gets out of hand.

it would seem THACKER being the great person he is keeps coming on this board "ImportAtlanta" and starting unessasary drama. heres a small list of his recent accomplishments.

A. Racial and ill-mannered comments
B. making call-outs for someone else vehicle instead of his own
C. Speaking on issues he has no knowledge on
D. Pissing off moderators as well as admins
E. Down playing anyone and everyones car

the list accually goes on but i dont feel like typing personally. But to sum it all up he adds nothing to this website and he has yet to accomplish a run of any type. Therefore his waste of bandwith was cut short seems fitting to me. If he wanted on this forums all people ask is for him to be respectful and to accually run his car, "meaning Thacker driving his own vehicle", and not try to e-thug or talk so much unessasary dramatic words.

Disclaimer:
i have not said anything to offend or upset, or cause any problems for anyone person, or team. Hope my explanation is helpful, if you really are in question to his banning i would say PM a mod otherwise this thread is usless being that only a MOD or ADMIN would be able to access that information.

Thanks for your time
Drew

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-22-2006, 08:05 AM
:stupid:

Tank
11-22-2006, 08:07 AM
:stupid:
:cry: called me stupid .............. :lmfao: j/k

oh and i forgot to add you mentioned his car is running well i dont think it is assuming

Nobody answered init2winit's whole post of calling folks out. You don't hear me bringing that up every 20 minutes, do you?

Thacker's car is sitting in my garage, and it's not ready.. he still has to plumb the direct port and install the 1 gallon fuel cell.

Peace,
Josh

just some more info for you man but for teh best information please seek a mod or admin :goodjob:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-22-2006, 08:10 AM
LIRL..

but for the most part you've hit a majority of why he's banned..

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-22-2006, 08:12 AM
this is only thing that I have to say.....

he rejoined the board to defend himself from the other user (name fails me) who called him out about a situation that happened a few days.

after that, he started ETHUGGING again, and was rebanned, but the fact of the matter was he was banned, already.

in addition, he talked shit about he doesn't care about this site, fighting on the internet is gay and shit like that..

but when the user set up an account and put his shit on blast, he got pissed and resigned up and started with the shit talking..

hrm.. :thinking:

jackdaripper
11-22-2006, 08:19 AM
i wont bash him allow me to shed some rationality on the subject before this gets out of hand.

it would seem THACKER being the great person he is keeps coming on this board "ImportAtlanta" and starting unessasary drama. heres a small list of his recent accomplishments.

Thats funny. I have seen many people do all the following. Especaily what you have pointed out in statements B. C. and E.

The only thing that I see he has really done to piss the mods of is hooked up with that creamepuffs g/f. I mean seriously that guy can't let it go, his pure afixiation<sp with him has a Thacker in his sig, and in just about every post he has in the kills forum. Now don't get me wrong Im not sticking up for Thacker, I just think its crazy to have one set of rules for one, and not everyone. People on here are always talking about wait untill I get this for my car, or I have a friend who has this and I can call him. And Thacker isn't the only one on here talking about things he has no idea about. There are people that don't even live in this state that are talking shit to, and about Thacker, and have no cars to race themselfs.Especailly<sp the people arguing over a "race" car and a "street" car. Most people think if your car runs a 12 on this board you have a race car, and thats because they drive 15 sec cars. What I believe makes a street car a street car is that it can run on pump gas, and you can drive it threw a drive threw and not have to turn it off to order. Not a radio, p/s a/c cause that would include 97% of civics on here, when only about 12 are fast.

Anyways Im just saing, Thacker is funny as hell when he is on here no matter how many of you want to kill him, I think its great that he has you people so worked up over the internet. Not to mention I bet you guys talk about him to people thats not even on the site lol...

jackdaripper
11-22-2006, 08:21 AM
:cry: called me stupid .............. :lmfao: j/k

oh and i forgot to add you mentioned his car is running well i dont think it is assuming

just some more info for you man but for teh best information please seek a mod or admin :goodjob:

Well I seen the car last night, and just because you have to install a 1 gallon fuel cell, and do a couple hours of work on plumbing nitrous, doesnt mean you dont have an extra intake, that its being done on, and that your car is not running.

bdydrpdmazda
11-22-2006, 08:25 AM
this thread is stupid, everyone knows he got banned because he does nothing but talk shit and the thread starter knows that too.

jackdaripper
11-22-2006, 08:30 AM
this thread is stupid, everyone knows he got banned because he does nothing but talk shit and the thread starter knows that too.
It can't be cause he rubs in everyones faces that his car is faster then about 90% of the cars on this board. I can think of maybe 10-15 cars that are.

bdydrpdmazda
11-22-2006, 09:44 AM
It can't be cause he rubs in everyones faces that his car is faster then about 90% of the cars on this board. I can think of maybe 10-15 cars that are.

One day you will realize that its not all about the fastest car.

CHADbee
11-22-2006, 09:54 AM

the list accually goes on but i dont feel like typing personally. But to sum it all up he adds nothing to this website and he has yet to accomplish a run of any type. Therefore his waste of bandwith was cut short seems fitting to me. If he wanted on this forums all people ask is for him to be respectful and to accually run his car, "meaning Thacker driving his own vehicle", and not try to e-thug or talk so much unessasary dramatic words.
:werd:

Disclaimer:
i have not said anything to offend or upset, or cause any problems for anyone person, or team. Hope my explanation is helpful, if you really are in question to his banning i would say PM a mod otherwise this thread is usless being that only a MOD or ADMIN would be able to access that information.

Thanks for your time
Drew
:whaasup:

One day you will realize that its not all about the fastest car.
:werd:

Tank
11-22-2006, 10:11 AM
Thats funny. I have seen many people do all the following. Especaily what you have pointed out in statements B. C. and E.

The only thing that I see he has really done to piss the mods of is hooked up with that creamepuffs g/f. I mean seriously that guy can't let it go, his pure afixiation<sp with him has a Thacker in his sig, and in just about every post he has in the kills forum. Now don't get me wrong Im not sticking up for Thacker, I just think its crazy to have one set of rules for one, and not everyone. People on here are always talking about wait untill I get this for my car, or I have a friend who has this and I can call him. And Thacker isn't the only one on here talking about things he has no idea about. There are people that don't even live in this state that are talking shit to, and about Thacker, and have no cars to race themselfs.Especailly<sp the people arguing over a "race" car and a "street" car. Most people think if your car runs a 12 on this board you have a race car, and thats because they drive 15 sec cars. What I believe makes a street car a street car is that it can run on pump gas, and you can drive it threw a drive threw and not have to turn it off to order. Not a radio, p/s a/c cause that would include 97% of civics on here, when only about 12 are fast.

Anyways Im just saing, Thacker is funny as hell when he is on here no matter how many of you want to kill him, I think its great that he has you people so worked up over the internet. Not to mention I bet you guys talk about him to people thats not even on the site lol...

hmm i c where your coming from however most other people who do those same offences are at least careful enough to not piss of the mods or they know whens enough is enough you know what i mean man.

Thanks again for you time and for rationally talking about this issue

Drew

ORGANIZATIONXIII
11-22-2006, 10:19 AM
I agree with your pointing out points B C and E. A lot of people do that, the extent that Thacker pushes the envelope way way too much.

The mods aren't mad b/c he SUPPOSEDLY hooked up with my EX. B/C that ficticious part of his "claim" was untrue. He called out other mods and talked shit to them also, so a few of them do have their gripes.

Thacker is in my sig b/c its funny shit and I haven't found anything else to replace it, in addition like I've said NUMEROUS times, the asshat threatened my well-being, talked shit about my life and what goes on it that was untrue, etc. So my HATRED for him spans on whatever the fuck you've read on this board.

but back to the rules, I've agreed on them with you, and some members do need to be banned and have. But for the utter fact that he can come on this site, talked shit to all members and make BS call out threads that he has no intention of ever fulfilling. He's been challenged and hasn't stepped up yet. Now with that said, once his car is up and running he will have his say. Maybe he'll win, maybe he'll lose, regardless of the matter he won't get any respect due to the fact that he's a conceited prick.

but once again, my hate for him spans more than this site with phone calls, im's and shit.. regardless, he is useless and is IA's whipping boy

1000cckiller
11-22-2006, 10:39 AM
I dont even know nor have I seen thacker but he seems like a bitch. I mean everyone has negative comments about this man. But from his post he does talk a lot of shit. But to each his own, but I hope he learns to shut his mouth before it gets him in trouble.

GGPIS3
11-22-2006, 11:03 AM
im pretty sure it was because of a racial comment he directed at me... not that i asked for him to be banned.. but it doesn't help his case when the moderator of this forum lives in my house. ;)

thacker can provide some entertainment i agree.. but then he gets to a point where he gets either flustered or frustrated and his comments become weak and ignorant. i dont know about you guys.. but ignorance can only be funny to a certain extent.. after that its just plain ignornace...

Tank
11-22-2006, 11:05 AM
your exactly right Dan, its cool and funny for a lil while but after awhile and after pushing so far enough is enough very good way of putting it dan

Drew

jackdaripper
11-22-2006, 12:22 PM
hmm i c where your coming from however most other people who do those same offences are at least careful enough to not piss of the mods or they know whens enough is enough you know what i mean man.

Thanks again for you time and for rationally talking about this issue

Drew
Oh trust me I know he doesnt know when to stop, even so it is still funny. If you go over to street car forums you will find about 200 of my post there where Thacker and I have gotten into it, then I realized thats what he wanted, and seen what he was doing and then I was like fuck it, I started laughing with him, cause when you step back and look at it it is funny as hell. Like I said Im in no way saying his behavior is justafied, I just find it entertaining, and hell you see how many members have come from other boards just to see what he had to say.

Leadfoot_mf
11-22-2006, 07:19 PM
^^^ i agree he made me laugh who gives a fuck the people that got pissed off so what i find it even funnier when he makes up the new sn and gets banned in a manor of minutes hahahahahahahahaha

Maniaç
11-22-2006, 08:37 PM
I kinda agree with Jackdaripper, Thacker really wasn't that bad.
Just cause he talked alot of shit, thats kinda fucked up. Alot of us talk shit but we don't get banned, I'm not on their side but it was kinda fucked up that he got banned.

HOMEBREWED
11-26-2006, 11:19 AM
iam still unsure why cobraclone got banned? he backs up his shit talking.

Vteckidd
11-26-2006, 11:39 AM
i allowed thacker back on to RACE HIS CAR. He clearly was more satisfied with Ethugging, racial slurs, an being an attention whore.

THAT is why he was banned. While his threads are AMUSING at best for maybe a day, he ends up bringing the entire IQ of the board down an serves no purpose

GGPIS3
11-26-2006, 01:05 PM
oh and i like how his nuttswingers "claim" that someone pulled a gun on him... when it was only a pointer finger.. how someone mistakes a finger and a gun i dont know...