PDA

View Full Version : Misc So i got that new snoop today

hybrid90accord
11-21-2006, 11:50 PM
DAMN, ive heard alot of people talking this and that about snoop, but this album is the best one from him since doggystyle, the production and on point and content is their too. Snoop is talking about alot of real shit on this album compared to the usual bullshit you hear these days(lean wit it and rock wit it and walking it out). This is the first album in a long time that i actually went threw the complete albumn and wasnt skipping from track to track. i listen to all types of music and this album was worth it, i picked up that new akon, lupe, also both are pretty tight too. I downloaded that jay-z but didnt like it enough to buy it though.

con
11-22-2006, 06:53 AM
I'm working my way through the second half of that Snoop and so far it's been alright. Akon, I wore that out in about a week or so and condensed it down to about 5 tracks. I need to get that Lupe though......Oh, Jay-Z was also condensed down to about 5 tracks.

thinkfast®
11-22-2006, 07:44 AM
YEA THAT NEW SNOOP IS A BANGER, HE GOT SOME TRACKS THOUGH THAT ARE THE NEW "I WANNA BE A HIP HOP SINGER" SNOOP, OVERALL THOUGH ITS IN LINE, BETTER THEN HIS LAST THATS FOR SURE

K24cb7coupe
11-22-2006, 08:20 PM
snoop dee o double geezy in the house

RBpoweredSileighty
11-22-2006, 10:35 PM
anyone got a link to dl it?

umfogotmyname2111
11-22-2006, 11:56 PM
I put on up here in the entertainment section not too long ago. If it's not on the first page try the second page.

RBpoweredSileighty
11-23-2006, 01:02 PM
^^ thanx